PDA

View Full Version : Pure-oils.net

Pages : 1 [2]

QTip
11-06-2014, 04:01 PM
I was doing 300mg 2x/week in my research organism.
I was doing similar, 300mg every 3 days. Also, would frontload a little with Trest Ace for the first couple days, usually 75mg. I loved the higher dosage with Trest.

Scope75
11-06-2014, 04:20 PM
I'm interested for my next lab experiment. Gonna use a mix of TD and pinning trest probably.

Say I got the 1000mg 20ml vial. Looks like the sweet spot is 50mg a day. Terrible with the calculations. How much would one need to pin into his rats each day?
1000/20=50 so 1ml is 50mg

- - - Updated - - -

I'm interested for my next lab experiment. Gonna use a mix of TD and pinning trest probably.

Say I got the 1000mg 20ml vial. Looks like the sweet spot is 50mg a day. Terrible with the calculations. How much would one need to pin into his rats each day?
1000/20=50 so 1ml is 50mg

boilerman 8759
11-28-2014, 02:40 PM
Is the trest decanate the strongest experiment agent that pure oils carries

Cobalt
11-28-2014, 09:41 PM
Is the trest decanate the strongest experiment agent that pure oils carries

That is a hard question to answer, because each chemical has different potential.

That being said, if being used by itself, I feel trest is the strongest. As far as I know there is no strength difference between the decanate and acetate, just the esters the trest is bound to.

Now, having experimented some, I would suggest a 50/50 mix of trest ace and dienolone ace.

Bucks
11-28-2014, 10:44 PM
Trest D + Trest A + Dien is unbelievable .....

boilerman 8759
11-29-2014, 07:04 AM
I am 6`5" and I have hit a Plateau in my experiments

boilerman 8759
11-29-2014, 07:11 AM
Thinking I should move my experiments up to 600iu a week of the trest d on my next round of experiments.

boilerman 8759
12-12-2014, 02:26 PM
Any word on the pure oils shipment

lt1head
12-13-2014, 10:31 PM
is there any theory on if trest a is overall less effective daily subQ?

BBG
12-14-2014, 03:21 PM
is there any theory on if trest a is overall less effective daily subQ?

Didn't seem less effective, but hard to get 1ml of oil in sub-q. For research purposes only.

Frank Thomas
12-14-2014, 03:41 PM
Didn't seem less effective, but hard to get 1ml of oil in sub-q. For research purposes only.
What is going to happen to Pure Oils once this Bill becomes Law?
Love the stuff btw.

BBG
12-14-2014, 03:52 PM
What is going to happen to Pure Oils once this Bill becomes Law?
Love the stuff btw.

Research chemicals aren't covered. And none of the specific compounds at pure oils are effected. Plans are to grow Pure Oils even larger.

lt1head
12-14-2014, 04:02 PM
Research chemicals aren't covered. And none of the specific compounds at pure oils are effected. Plans are to grow Pure Oils even larger.

good to hear man

boilerman 8759
12-14-2014, 04:25 PM
Good just keep a steady supply

Frank Thomas
12-14-2014, 05:05 PM
Good news. Love BA. There was mention of three new ones coming out. Any idea when? Especially the 2, 17-Methandrostenalone.
Thanks

tallstraw
12-14-2014, 06:33 PM
Ooooo, I like the sound of that.

Cobalt
12-14-2014, 06:33 PM

This makes me happy.

00S4Boy
12-14-2014, 09:53 PM
Good news. Love BA. There was mention of three new ones coming out. Any idea when? Especially the 2, 17-Methandrostenalone.
Thanks

We have the 2,17 methandrostenalone which is Dimethabold.

We were working on a 2 Methyl Boldeneone which is esentially the the un 17a methylated version of dimethabold, ie boldenone to dbol.

BBG
12-18-2014, 09:18 PM
Just so you guys know we have 2-3 new compounds coming. One of the is Trest PP. It's being produced right now ;)

Enuke65
12-18-2014, 09:20 PM
getting all the pantsy

timeline?

BBG
12-18-2014, 10:35 PM
getting all the pantsy

timeline?

We aren't good with ETAs. But probably a solid couple of weeks tbh.

weekend
12-18-2014, 11:39 PM
Hell yeah trest pp I'll be picking up a few for a rainy day lol

Frank Thomas
12-19-2014, 04:46 AM
We aren't good with ETAs. But probably a solid couple of weeks tbh.
Any idea on this one?

2-methylboldenone-Enanthate

Cobalt
12-19-2014, 05:27 AM
What is trest PP?

tallstraw
12-19-2014, 07:29 AM
I imagine phenyl prop..which I think is redundant since they have ace.. They're barely different in half lifes if memory serves correctly..I think it'd have been better to go with a cyp or enan.. To close the gap between the deca and ace esters they already have.

Cobalt
12-19-2014, 09:40 AM
Just read up on test PP, and from what I read phenylprop is like prop, but a heavier ester. Meaning you get less test per mg than normal prop.

Am I reading this right?

Bucks
12-19-2014, 10:46 AM
I thought that it hits like Ace but lasts like 2 days longer. Like an inbetween ace - cyp.

Cobalt
12-19-2014, 10:58 AM
Well, i was comparing prop to phenylprop, so PP over ace could last longer.

Researching too much other crap right now, things are starting to blur, lol.

tallstraw
12-19-2014, 11:25 AM
Buck we don't need in inbetween cyp and ace at this point in my opinion since there is only a pin once a week option or pin Ed lol..we need that 2x a week option of cyp or enan..it just seems more logical IMO

Freepressright
12-19-2014, 11:30 AM
As to the quality of these products, I can speak to two of them. And I'd go as far as to say that if I had the pick between Test-E and Trest Deca, I'd take the Trest Deca all day long.

BBG
12-19-2014, 12:33 PM
It's just an ester that is a little longer acting than ace. So eod or e3d research is more viable.

BBG
12-19-2014, 03:12 PM
FYI:

With the new legislation being signed, we will be moving our Celtic line to being sold exclusively through our Pure Oils site.

There will be some packaging changes as the products are moved and as such we will be having a Blowout sale through PHF store on all of the items in the old packaging.

Scope75
12-19-2014, 03:16 PM
When's the sale??

Bucks
12-19-2014, 04:22 PM
Buck we don't need in inbetween cyp and ace at this point in my opinion since there is only a pin once a week option or pin Ed lol..we need that 2x a week option of cyp or enan..it just seems more logical IMO

They tried Eth first but it's not stable.

tallstraw
12-19-2014, 04:25 PM
How bout cyp..I know it's even less stable normally..but bold holds in cyp, but not enan if I remember right.

BBG
12-21-2014, 03:57 PM
Trestoderm and Desoxyderm already at Pure Oils... sale going on.

BBG
01-02-2015, 07:36 PM
Just giving a heads up, shipping is really slow right now. The ph ban swamped us with orders, plus we had a ton of preorder sales we're fulfilling now, plus an already huge number of orders from in demand products, etc...

Sorry guys. If you have any questions fill out the contact form for Pure-Oils, make sure to include an order # in the message:

Contact us - Pure Oils (https://pure-oils.net/contact-us)

boilerman 8759
01-02-2015, 09:16 PM
Thanks buddy

BBG
01-05-2015, 11:14 PM
Big sale at Pure Oils on everything. The oils and the powders (capped).

Dianodrol $21
Dimethabold $24
Superdiol (PH to superdrol) $17
M1T Oxime $20

Link to powders: Powders - Pure Oils (https://pure-oils.net/4-powders)

Mad Mardigan
01-06-2015, 02:30 AM
Just my 2 cents, I really like the idea of trest pp. An ester that lasts longer than ace (needs to be shot ed imo) and shorter than decanoate (stays in system for a little longer than I'd like when estrogen becomes an issue) sounds great to me.

polishpower
01-06-2015, 11:12 AM
EDIT: after reading further into this thread I realize you already stated shipping is really slow. I was concerned as it was my first time ordering from this company and sent a email to cust service and didn't hear anything back. I ordered on the 31st... the sale started the 1st. just my luck!

WesleyInman
01-06-2015, 11:36 AM
EDIT: after reading further into this thread I realize you already stated shipping is really slow. I was concerned as it was my first time ordering from this company and sent a email to cust service and didn't hear anything back. I ordered on the 31st... the sale started the 1st. just my luck!

No worries, that company is legit. A++++

Just remember, that is a research only company. What they sell is not for human consumption. It is for legit research purposes, so if you have emailed them asking them a question other then shipping, for example, questions regarding human consumption, you will not get a response.

They are not designed for that reason FYI.

If you had a basic question re:shipping..try them again but they are probably just backed up from the recent holiday, etc..

polishpower
01-06-2015, 12:06 PM
Before I EDITed I had stated my test subjects were eager to try this product. I've ordered from many other research companies for my vast array of research protocols and was excited after doing alot of research on this company but then its been almost a week and I had heard a thing. I'm officially not worried any longer. My email was just about shipping and if I would be able to get that discount since i was only a few hours to early :P Now that I know they are legit no doubt I might go pick up some more at the discounted price.
Thanks for the reply!

Cobalt
01-06-2015, 10:55 PM
Pure-oils is legit and all my research has been fantastic.

Shipping is on the slower side, but always comes through. I just hate waiting for stuff I ordered, overnight shipping isn't fast enough.

ripped218
01-07-2015, 02:45 PM
Does anyone know if Desoxy t will show up on a steroid panel and if so the detection time?Thanks

Freepressright
01-07-2015, 04:46 PM
Presuming you will be testing the Desoxy-T as part of your research and not ingesting it (as it is not intended for human consumption), I would not roll the dice with your test subject if the organism is subject to a steroid panel.

ripped218
01-07-2015, 06:53 PM
I was just curious since research with the methylated version was previously untestable, so I was wondering since this is an analog of it ,would hold true for this one as well.

BBG
01-14-2015, 10:55 AM
Again, the products are for research. If you're checking if your in vitro tissue sample will test positive for anabolic substances, it will only if the test specifically tests for that compound (or creates a false positive)

Frank Thomas
01-14-2015, 11:13 AM
Hopefully PO comes up with a research oil of Dienlone Cyp or E.

BBG
01-14-2015, 11:27 AM

Yeah that would be excellent. I think BA just recently said he's going to add it to an order because people have been clammering for it.

Frank Thomas
01-14-2015, 11:39 AM
Yeah that would be excellent. I think BA just recently said he's going to add it to an order because people have been clammering for it.
Happy Dance! No homo!

WesleyInman
01-14-2015, 11:43 AM

Is that the product when it was oral capsule form, and legal , that people claimed to "feel good" off??

BBG
01-14-2015, 01:54 PM
Is that the product when it was oral capsule form, and legal , that people claimed to "feel good" off??

No dienolone is the same active that was in trenazone and dienazone

Frank Thomas
01-14-2015, 03:46 PM

Some researchers notice their research critters get sides typical to tren. Emotional ups and downs, night sweats and insomnia. I have not seen this in my white mice. They feel good during the program.

boilerman 8759
01-16-2015, 02:15 PM
What are the new products at pure oils?

polishpower
01-16-2015, 04:24 PM
Quick question as my lab is quite new when it comes to pure-oils. Are the "powder" products meant to be suspended in our labs or are they capped and able to be taken orally? Such as dimethabold and superdiol? 10mg/90count makes it seem like 90 caps and 10 mg per cap. In which case my research subjects will be delighted to research a few of these products after further knowledge is accrued.
Thanks for the information guys!

SIDE NOTE: I did recieve my package of trestoderm after waiting 13 days after my order was placed. So no worries there anymore!

BBG
01-16-2015, 04:30 PM
Hey bud. They are in capsules for easy measurement. It is 90 caps and 10mg per cap.

tallstraw
01-16-2015, 04:35 PM
Some researchers notice their research critters get sides typical to tren. Emotional ups and downs, night sweats and insomnia. I have not seen this in my white mice. They feel good during the program.

Maybe dienolone is racist

polishpower
01-16-2015, 04:56 PM
Thank you for the reply BBG. So just to make sure I'm not reading this incorrect, the capsules are for oral administration? My test subjects are still gun shy of injectables, so sticking with transdermal and oral is how we've gotten by.

tallstraw
01-16-2015, 05:09 PM
Yes..but no person, or animal should be consuming these products..unless it's a laboratory and you have expressed consent, and paperwork..not everyone can just start giving mice whatever they want and seeing how it turns out lol

BBG
01-16-2015, 06:20 PM
Thank you for the reply BBG. So just to make sure I'm not reading this incorrect, the capsules are for oral administration? My test subjects are still gun shy of injectables, so sticking with transdermal and oral is how we've gotten by.

They are not for human or animal consumption. They are research chemicals sold in capsules. The capsules make it easy to measure out each dose. In this case, each capsule contains 10mg of the chemical superdiol.

ripped218
02-03-2015, 10:20 AM
BBG check your pm's. Thank you

BBG
04-08-2015, 07:42 PM
Everything is in stock EXCEPT trestolone products. These are coming shortly.

Just released a dienolone transdermal as well!

Bucks
04-08-2015, 09:22 PM

Love Dien as a oil or TD. TD is great when you travel and can't take your oil with you. It's a great recomp agent with EPI Andro in the mix.

Frank Thomas
04-09-2015, 06:56 AM

Good news! Thanks

KGPL
04-15-2015, 08:39 AM
I have had little to no luck with them. Their customer service is less than acceptable. I ordered products that were in stock and they never contacted me to tell me that they actually weren't, I was just being told my order would ship in a few days. After an excessive period of time, I finally just got a refund. My second order was supposedly shipped, but they will not respond to my emails regarding tracking information as if it was shipped when they stated, it would have arrived a while ago. Use caution, seems you guys have had better luck than me.

booklifter
04-15-2015, 09:07 AM
They also tend to under-fill (my last order got about 8ml of product in every 10ml vial). That being said, there isn't a lot of other options these days. I don't think people have better luck than you, I just think they don't know where else to turn. Once upon a time the customer service was fine, but the health of the individual who was chiefly responsible for that took a turn for the worse, and that triggered a series of other unfortunate (though not as serious) events. Hopefully things will eventually return to their former glory, but I suspect they will still have to spend a long time trying to regain the confidence of customers like us who aren't eager to be burned again.

BBG
04-15-2015, 09:32 AM
It's poor communication that's the problem. Unfortunately everyone is busy filling the enormous number of orders we only have 1 guy, who isn't at the office, who gives updates on orders.

freakazoid
05-01-2015, 03:15 AM
It's poor communication that's the problem. Unfortunately everyone is busy filling the enormous number of orders we only have 1 guy, who isn't at the office, who gives updates on orders.

I put in an order on 04/04/2015 and everything showed in stock. I got one email claiming to have shipped the order on 04/18/2015. No tracking was provided and no more updates. I am running out of patience since I have never had to wait for anything that long, even products from Asia with international shipping. I sent numerous inquiries through the web site, called the contact number that shows on the credit card...nothing! What kind of operation is Pure Oils running ?
I am quite disappointed and thinking about calling my credit card company next week. I hope someone replies before that since once I cancel, the negative feedback is going to start pouring everywhere that I have access to. :confused:

tallstraw
05-01-2015, 10:34 AM
Threatening anyone isn't going to accomplish anything...nor would it change much, people know they turn out great products, one of the few who do consistently.

boilerman 8759
05-01-2015, 07:55 PM
It usually takes two to three weeks to ship

tigersfanandy
05-16-2015, 09:10 PM

Any update on any of the trestolone esters? I've been sitting on a partially shipped order (haven't received Trest Phenyl) since the beginning of March. The last I heard, all of the esters were expected to be in stock by the 5th.

Cheers.

Soma
05-27-2015, 03:33 PM
Bump. Order placed February 24th. It was for 2 trest PP's. I haven't been able to get a reply or update on my order. (Except for the one saying trest would be in stock May 5th) It was in stock when I placed the order... Otherwise i wouldn't have ordered them. Id like an update, product substitution, or a refund if it comes down to it. Quick question...are the capsules pure active ingredient or is there a filler in the caps also? Thanks for any info That can be provided.

-Soma

booklifter
05-27-2015, 03:55 PM
I never got told "May 5th" (saw that others were), but for trest I have been getting 'within the month' for almost six months now. Gotta give 'em points for consistency :D (at this point I'm thinking there's a 43% chance of it eventually showing up once before the business shuts down)

Anyway, for your request I'd note two things. First, their order update/messaging mechanism on the order itself doesn't seem to go to anybody (even when their own messages are attached to it) so if you've been using that, try submitting every reply as a new CS ticket instead. Seems like it would be less efficient for them but that's how I eventually, after some prolonged begging, got my refund. Otherwise, you'll have to pm someone with actual access like nostrum on phf.

BBG
05-27-2015, 04:51 PM
I rep for pure oils but I'm not on this forum any longer. Please pm me over at prohormone forum. Thanks guys.

kimuramma23
06-17-2015, 02:04 PM
Okay, I Honestly didn't go where to go, I order a research Chem from Pure-oils about a 6 weeks ago. After contacting them the 1st time they said they had inventories issue with their supplier and agree to send me a different chemical. That was 3 weeks ago, I have sent them several emails since at this point I would like a full refund and nothing. Anyone going thru this with them? Their customer service is awful if any.

Freepressright
06-18-2015, 06:15 AM
Okay, I Honestly didn't go where to go, I order a research Chem from Pure-oils about a 6 weeks ago. After contacting them the 1st time they said they had inventories issue with their supplier and agree to send me a different chemical. That was 3 weeks ago, I have sent them several emails since at this point I would like a full refund and nothing. Anyone going thru this with them? Their customer service is awful if any.

I thought I remembered hearing the person running the business end of Pure Oils died recently and that's part of the reason for all the uncertainty. But I might be mistaken.

KilaCali
06-18-2015, 09:55 AM
I thought I remembered hearing the person running the business end of Pure Oils died recently and that's part of the reason for all the uncertainty. But I might be mistaken.

so I have been going through the same for months, ive emailed these guys about 10 times every which way, never get responses, for a while I kept getting emails saying trest was in stock, never was... NOW this morning I get one saying trest ace is in, and it is! weary as hell to order since its like a ghost ship with no responses but that is definitely some interesting changes, Trestelone Acetate 10ML and 20ML is in stock for all you guys wondering.. hope it helps

muddy
09-21-2015, 06:27 AM
Ordered Trest Dec 8/27, arrived 9/2. Ordered two more vials on 9/5 (price jumped) and shipping info was sent on 9/7 but tracking shows no activity so nothing was ever actually shipped. No response to emails. I guess with these guys you can't risk any big orders; maybe you will get your product eventually, maybe not. They cleaned up the web site a lot but it seems like the same bad service otherwise. I would be happier with any explanation for delay than a no response. That just makes you think your order was blown off. Of course credit card was charged.

muddy
09-21-2015, 05:37 PM
My tracking just updated to "Picked up"
I feel sorry for the people on this thread who have had long term no ship / no response. PO should make that right.

Freepressright
09-23-2015, 08:52 AM
My tracking just updated to "Picked up"
I feel sorry for the people on this thread who have had long term no ship / no response. PO should make that right.

This is the norm with this company. Their products are good but their customer service is virtually non-existent. If they didn't have a specialty they'd be out of business.

When it says "Please allow up to 24 hours for tracking information appear," I think they really mean 24 days. Their products sit in pre-shipment forever. Good luck ever getting a response out of them either.

redryder
02-16-2016, 10:21 PM
has anyone experimented with DESOXY-T ACETATE My expermentee says the injections in the glutes were painful and it left the muscle sore for a good week. Very different than the TRESTOLONE ACETATE that was tried earlier. That stuff was reported to be easy and effective in energy and gains. Was impressed with the results.

grizman 45
02-22-2016, 12:25 PM
desoxy works well with little pain but don't order from pure-oils you will never get the product.