PDA

View Full Version : Pure-oils.net

Pages : [1] 2

somm
03-18-2014, 02:57 PM
Pure Oils (https://pure-oils.net/)

I think its ok to post this link. I think most everyone here will love this!

h2s
03-19-2014, 09:00 AM
Note from HTS: This thread can remain here. It is not an AAS dealer. Pure Oils is selling non controlled substances in grapeseed oil for research purposes.

I may have built the website :)

This is a sister company of PHF.

Scope75
03-19-2014, 09:47 AM
DTA is looking mighty fine...

Stacked with some Trest.:cool:

Any coupon code for us SS members?

BoneDaddy
03-19-2014, 11:36 AM
Are these guys affiliated or the same guys as Purity?

somm
03-19-2014, 01:29 PM

It looks like both companies are from the same city and state and the email that I recieved was from Purity advertising Pure-Oil so I imagine that they are the same. H2S will know for sure.

necropuppy
03-19-2014, 01:56 PM

I think purity is changing management, but they are different.

Edit; that's my understanding... Could be wrong.

Sent from my mobile.

Hank!
03-19-2014, 06:02 PM
Pretty sure Boardadmin is running Pure oils as it is the sister company to PHF and separate from Purity Solutions.

They ,may be in the same room but I got an email today from Purity saying they will be back.

BoneDaddy
03-19-2014, 07:31 PM
Purity lays claim to the worst $200 I've ever spent in my life and then I had my character questioned when I emailed them about their product or lack thereof, so I'm more than a little curious before I do anything....

It's my understanding that H2S simply designed the website.

guardianactual
03-19-2014, 08:37 PM
Can u research them or do they need sterilised 1st?

- - - Updated - - -

BBG
03-19-2014, 08:52 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Remember, these are research chemicals. You research with them. They are already sterilized.

h2s
03-20-2014, 12:10 PM
Concerning Pure Oils vs. Purity Vs. PHF.

All three are independent companies.

PHF and Pure Oils are under same management. Purity is separate, but tied to PHF. Management is not the same.

h2s
03-20-2014, 12:11 PM
..and yes, I built the site. However, I am also a rep for PHF/Celtic/Pure-Oils.

Bucks
03-21-2014, 03:01 PM
It's a nice site H2s! Nice work and it's not like there was any pressure on the board ! LOL.

HIXX504
03-21-2014, 03:15 PM
Anyone else have any comments on purity solutions? Is there stuff legit? Anything I got from innovative peptides was always good to go but I've heard mixed opinions regarding purity solutions.

muddy
04-01-2014, 01:45 PM
The website says they are sterilized however on a vial I ordered it says: "...This product is not in a sterile solution..." (20 ml DTA) so which is it, sterile or not? I am going with the label. Why put in a "pure" oil with BA + BB if you don't use sterile techniques? Perhaps a cya statement. FYI

necropuppy
04-01-2014, 01:46 PM
The website says they are sterilized however on a vial I ordered it says: "...This product is not in a sterile solution..." (20 ml DTA) so which is it, sterile or not? I am going with the label. Why put in a "pure" oil with BA + BB if you don't use sterile techniques? Perhaps a cya statement. FYI

I believe it's sterile, they can't say it's for injection.

Sent from my mobile.

BBG
04-01-2014, 10:26 PM
It's definitely sterile... here's the warning on the site:

WARNING
Desoxy-T Acetate in pure Grapeseed Oil is for research use only. This product is NOT for human use and can be harmful if ingested. This product is for research/laboratory use only. This product is in a sterile solution BUT is NOT to be injected. This product should only be handled by licensed, qualified professionals. This product is not a drug, food, or cosmetic and should not be misbranded, misused or mislabeled as a drug, food or cosmetic.

Can you send a pic of where it says it's not sterile?

wabba
05-20-2014, 01:40 PM
Just to let you guys know there is a sale going on now. 20ML vials of trest for $44

nate3993
05-20-2014, 01:50 PM
how much is it usually?

necropuppy
05-20-2014, 02:04 PM
$44.95 Lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

BBG
05-20-2014, 03:40 PM
The 20ML is usually 65.

Both the 10ml and 20ml are $20 off.

Freepressright
05-23-2014, 06:28 AM
I'm arriving quite late to the party here. For that I apologize if the questions I'm about to post have been answered elsewhere.

If these research compounds were applied to human research subjects, what steroidal compounds would each be similar to? I presume the Dienolone is a Tren-type compound. And I've read mixed reports on what Trest actually is and what it's most like (including the fact it's highly suppressive), but I don't know what's correct and what isn't.

But what I'm most intrigued by is the Desoxy T-acetate. What compound is it most like? Where are researchers seeing this compound eliciting effects?

I'd also welcome PMs on these if someone isn't comfortable enough to answer out loud. Thanks!

ryhigh
05-23-2014, 08:16 AM
I'm arriving quite late to the party here. For that I apologize if the questions I'm about to post have been answered elsewhere.

If these research compounds were applied to human research subjects, what steroidal compounds would each be similar to? I presume the Dienolone is a Tren-type compound. And I've read mixed reports on what Trest actually is and what it's most like (including the fact it's highly suppressive), but I don't know what's correct and what isn't.

But what I'm most intrigued by is the Desoxy T-acetate. What compound is it most like? Where are researchers seeing this compound eliciting effects?

I'd also welcome PMs on these if someone isn't comfortable enough to answer out loud. Thanks!

Impressive results with injectable desoxytestosterone (http://www.ergo-log.com/desoxytestosterone.html)...... theres a lot more info over on PHF but I cant get onto their site right now

necropuppy
05-23-2014, 09:09 AM
Impressive results with injectable desoxytestosterone (http://www.ergo-log.com/desoxytestosterone.html)...... theres a lot more info over on PHF but I cant get onto their site right now

Won't work in Tapatalk. They upgraded.

ryhigh
05-23-2014, 09:11 AM
Won't work in Tapatalk. They upgraded.

Yeah I know, I can't get in on my laptop either.. It's been all screwed up since BA started upgrading the forum

Telepathically sent from iPhone using Jedi mind tricks

necropuppy
05-23-2014, 09:29 AM
That blows. I only check it once day now cause I can't use Tapatalk

ryhigh
05-23-2014, 09:34 AM
That blows. I only check it once day now cause I can't use Tapatalk

I got use to it on my phone without TapaTalk, really wasn't that bad. But logging into the forum has been a hassle.. Oh well

Cobalt
05-24-2014, 03:08 PM
FPR,
Trest is kinda like test and tren mixed. It is quite potent and can be dosed at the same rate as normal Test Prop (350-500mg/wk). I ran it for a short time and loved it. It is VERY suppressive, as seeing that it was first designed to be a male contraceptive. It gave me a better libido boost than normal Test.

Desoxy T-acetate is new to me, but from what I have read it looks to be P-Plex. The scientific label is 5a-androst-2-ene-17b-ol.
http://www.swolesource.com/forum/prohormones-designer-steroids/309-archive-steroid-profiles-henryv.html
Scroll down to post #6. The profile in the link is for the oral methyl version, just keep that in mind.

guardianactual
05-27-2014, 01:18 AM
Cobat I love the comparison test/tren so I assume it recomps you well? How long does it take to kick in 2 weeks or so like Test P? DTA is said to be like a more anabolic masteron great for cutting. Would I have to pin ED or can I run em like EOD bc I HATE ED shots. Oh, n does Trest have joint soothing properties like Deca?

Cobalt
05-27-2014, 05:20 AM
Cobat I love the comparison test/tren so I assume it recomps you well? How long does it take to kick in 2 weeks or so like Test P? DTA is said to be like a more anabolic masteron great for cutting. Would I have to pin ED or can I run em like EOD bc I HATE ED shots. Oh, n does Trest have joint soothing properties like Deca?

Trest kicks in pretty fast, within a few days fast. It has recomp potential, but I used it during a bulk. Doesn't have joint soothing properties, at least none that I saw.

You can pin Trest or DTA EOD if you like, but that would be the longest between pins that I'd go. ED would be ideal, but I fully understand ED pinning becoming annoying.

Freepressright
05-27-2014, 06:31 AM
FPR,
Trest is kinda like test and tren mixed. It is quite potent and can be dosed at the same rate as normal Test Prop (350-500mg/wk). I ran it for a short time and loved it. It is VERY suppressive, as seeing that it was first designed to be a male contraceptive. It gave me a better libido boost than normal Test.

Desoxy T-acetate is new to me, but from what I have read it looks to be P-Plex. The scientific label is 5a-androst-2-ene-17b-ol.
http://www.swolesource.com/forum/prohormones-designer-steroids/309-archive-steroid-profiles-henryv.html
Scroll down to post #6. The profile in the link is for the oral methyl version, just keep that in mind.

I was reading about how hard and how fast Trest shuts you down. I'd have to say HCG is a must while using it to ease recovery and preserve the boys. How quickly did you bounce back post-cycle? Did you have any ED issues getting off it?

I also read from several users that the libido increase while on it is incredible.

Cobalt
05-27-2014, 07:16 AM
I was reading about how hard and how fast Trest shuts you down. I'd have to say HCG is a must while using it to ease recovery and preserve the boys. How quickly did you bounce back post-cycle? Did you have any ED issues getting off it?

I also read from several users that the libido increase while on it is incredible.

Yes, shutdown is no joke. Libido was sky high on it.
I had no ED issues afterwards, recovery was pretty normal compared to other cycles in the past. Clomid for 6 weeks was enough, which is my normal PCT length.

Freepressright
05-27-2014, 07:28 AM
Yes, shutdown is no joke. Libido was sky high on it.
I had no ED issues afterwards, recovery was pretty normal compared to other cycles in the past. Clomid for 6 weeks was enough, which is my normal PCT length.

Did you use HCG?

Cobalt
05-27-2014, 08:41 AM
Did you use HCG?

Negative. I should have, but I didn't run it that long...

I did about 5 weeks of it over a 6 week timeframe. I stopped it for a week while I had the flu because I felt so badly.

So, trest.

Made about 4 grams of it in a GSO base at 100mg/mL. Some of you may have seen it in a trest thread on the fourms.

Started out at 25mg/day. Felt good, but nothing crazy.

Quickly bumped it up to 50mg/day. A lot came rolling out at this point. Strength went up, felt better, enjoyed the gym more. Good stuff.

Kicked it up to 75mg/day, and this is where it shined. Holy crap it was intense. Strength went up, broke some PR's, felt great.

Tried 100mg/day for about a week. That was rough. It felt like I only got a minor boost in strength, but side effects started showing up.

Sides were irritating to me. Energy started to falter, night sweats, and a general uneasy feeling... kind of a cloudy feeling in my head. Granted, that was mainly at the 100mg/day dose. At the 25 and 50mg doses, sides didn't exist. Night sweats came about at 75mg/day, but they weren't too bad.

The run was pretty good overall. I did drop it for a week when I was hit by the flu, mainly because the night sweats were killing me. Having a fever is bad enough, so trest only made it that much worse. Libido was way up the whole time I was on it, felt like I was 16 again. Over the 5-ish weeks that I used it, I put on about 6 pounds, including the fact that I lost a good bit when the flu hit.

I didn't use an AI while on, although I could see having to use one for longer cycles at 50-75mg/day. I would say that a good cycle with it would be 75/mg a day by itself, or 50mg/day stacked with something else. I know some people wonder if this could be a test base for a cycle, and it feels like it could be so long as the rest of the AAS/PHs being used aren't excessive.

So all in all, it was a good run. I'll be running it again sometime, but with prices on the rise it may be a while. Not to mention that I'm still technically in PCT.

BoneDaddy
05-27-2014, 09:09 AM
How would you say your experience with aromatization was with it Cobalt?

Cobalt
05-27-2014, 11:17 AM
For me, very little to none. Although I could see it as an issue if run longer than I did.

guardianactual
05-27-2014, 12:37 PM
Anyone have a does on DTA? I was thinking 400mg paired w/ Trest @ 350mg... I never use trest in oil, but I used mentabolan the ph version & Celtics trestobol felt like test... I was reading oil is stronger so I'm in 4 pure oils sale!

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone have a does on DTA? I was thinking 400mg paired w/ Trest @ 350mg... I never use trest in oil, but I used mentabolan the ph version & Celtics trestobol felt like test... I was reading oil is stronger so I'm in 4 pure oils sale!

Bucks
05-27-2014, 12:48 PM
How would you say your experience with aromatization was with it Cobalt?

I'm running it at 350mg a wk and so far I haven't used an AI. I'm using 1g of AH and I'm sure that's making a difference. I would like to slide the DTA in behind the AH to compare around wk 7-8 but we will need to see if it's in stock.

So far this current combo will wear your dick out and piss off your wife when your home. I feel like I'm back in high school !

Bucks
05-27-2014, 12:53 PM

- - - Updated - - -

I would keep the Trest @ 350mg because for me the pumps are unbelievable at that level. I would start the DTA @ 350mg and move towards 500mg maybe during wk 2-3. That is how I plan on trying it.

guardianactual
05-27-2014, 01:05 PM
What's AH? Androhard? They still don't have DTA in or desoxy-t cyp!

- - - Updated - - -

Bucks
05-27-2014, 01:28 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Yes Androhard. I think Desoxy is currently in customs.

guardianactual
05-27-2014, 09:44 PM
That's what I figured LMAO they had the M1T-oxime held up too! Damn customs.

- - - Updated - - -

That's what I figured LMAO they had the M1T-oxime held up too! Damn customs.

QTip
05-29-2014, 12:51 AM
Placed an order on 5/20, been a week and no shipment. Showed as shipped via USPS Priority mail on 5/22, and one week later nothing. USPS Priority always takes 2-3 days max for me. I emailed them and got no reply. Just wondering if other people on this board have had positive interactions with this company.

The lack of reply from them is my main concern, never even got a confirmation email. No communication of any kind from them, just got billed on my credit card.

Bucks
05-29-2014, 08:09 AM
Placed an order on 5/20, been a week and no shipment. Showed as shipped via USPS Priority mail on 5/22, and one week later nothing. USPS Priority always takes 2-3 days max for me. I emailed them and got no reply. Just wondering if other people on this board have had positive interactions with this company.

The lack of reply from them is my main concern, never even got a confirmation email. No communication of any kind from them, just got billed on my credit card.

The oil site is a little funky on order status updates as I've had the same issues. I also have one out pending but BA is reliable and honest so it will come.

QTip
05-31-2014, 12:12 AM
Update: package arrived today. I checked the tracking number on the package and the label was printed 5/21, but it was not dropped off at the post office til 5/28, hence the delay.

From talking to others, seems as if the communication is not great, but they are reliable. Another person told me to PM BoardAdmin at phf and got a response right away, although he did not give me any further information other than that he would look into it.

Bucks
05-31-2014, 07:45 AM
Update: package arrived today. I checked the tracking number on the package and the label was printed 5/21, but it was not dropped off at the post office til 5/28, hence the delay.

From talking to others, seems as if the communication is not great, but they are reliable. Another person told me to PM BoardAdmin at phf and got a response right away, although he did not give me any further information other than that he would look into it.

Sounds like the same timing as my Order as well. What oil are you researching on your rat?

QTip
06-01-2014, 07:47 PM
Sounds like the same timing as my Order as well. What oil are you researching on your rat?

Researching with Dienolone Acetate and Trest Ace.

What about you? Rat's experience so far?

guardianactual
06-02-2014, 10:32 PM
I used Dienazone the topical DA it was eh... Buddy ran DA @ 100mg EOD He said it's like a low dose of tren... 600mg EW should be a sweet spot IMO but I have no proof just theory. Love to hear more on ALL Pure oils as I wait 4 DTA to get in!

- - - Updated - - -

I used Dienazone the topical DA it was eh... Buddy ran DA @ 100mg EOD He said it's like a low dose of tren... 600mg EW should be a sweet spot IMO but I have no proof just theory. Love to hear more on ALL Pure oils as I wait 4 DTA to get in!

QTip
06-02-2014, 11:16 PM

- - - Updated - - -

After only 2 days, I'm dropping the Dienolone Acetate on my rat. Some PIP (still limping from a VL shot). Also lethargy, muscle weakness and aches - only lasts a day (reported by the rat).

Day 1: Combined 1ml Trest and 1ml Dien first shot (VL). PIP, lethargy, weakness, aches.
Day 2: Dropped the Dien and did just 1ml Trest 2nd shot in the AM (shoulder), no symptoms, no PIP. Did 1ml Dien alone in the PM (other shoulder) and same PIP, lethargy, and muscle aches (although less pronounced).
Day 3: 1.75ml Trest today (other VL) and no symptoms, felt great.

Maybe the Dien is too concentrated at 100mg/ml? Trest is only 50mg/ml.

Interested to hear other's experiences. By the way, my rat is an injectable virgin, but I have plenty of experience injecting in other people, so technique is not an issue.

QTip
06-02-2014, 11:23 PM
By the way, should also note that my rat is no stranger to Dienolone, used transdermal (Antaeus and Iron Legion) up to 2.5ml per day before.

longBallLima
06-03-2014, 12:36 AM
rats getting all beefy

Bucks
06-03-2014, 09:03 AM
Researching with Dienolone Acetate and Trest Ace.

What about you? Rat's experience so far?

Same as your rat. Going into week 6 and just starting with the dien. Your right on the pip.

The rat is recomping nicely and put on some size with a Maint diet low carb. I can't imagine eating for a bulk with this stuff.

Joints are better than ever which is great and recovery is 1 day - 2 day for very heavy leg day which is great for me.

guardianactual
06-08-2014, 03:59 AM
I plan to research Trest/DTA/Tren Ace on my rat.

- - - Updated - - -

QTip
06-08-2014, 11:20 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like an aggressive stack. How much of each you going to use (mg/day or mg/week)? You have any past experience with DTA (results?)? Interested in DTA, especially since PureOils is carrying it in a cyp ester.

guardianactual
06-09-2014, 02:27 AM
Never used DTA.. I wouldn't mind cyp w/ Test E or C but since I plan Trest & DTA @ 375mg EW (both) then Tren/Test 300/500 yes test higher than tren.

Trest & suppression Abstract:
"Unfortunately, the same study that tells us that MENT is 10x as anabolic as testosterone, and 4x as androgenic, also tells us that MENT is 12x as suppressive to serum gonadatropins as testosterone."
I'll up date y'all when PO gets DTA in I'll be starting. I'll also be on 100-200mcg IGF1 LR3

- - - Updated - - -

Never used DTA.. I wouldn't mind cyp w/ Test E or C but since I plan Trest & DTA @ 375mg EW (both) then Tren/Test 300/500 yes test higher than tren.

Trest & suppression Abstract:
"Unfortunately, the same study that tells us that MENT is 10x as anabolic as testosterone, and 4x as androgenic, also tells us that MENT is 12x as suppressive to serum gonadatropins as testosterone."
I'll up date y'all when PO gets DTA in I'll be starting. I'll also be on 100-200mcg IGF1 LR3

Bucks
06-09-2014, 09:43 PM
My rat is showing signs of a serious oil addiction ! Thickness and harder all the time and growing. It's very evident which rat has been getting all the research.

BBG
06-09-2014, 10:46 PM
50mg trest ace ED is a god send.

Freepressright
06-10-2014, 06:16 AM
Is everyone giving their rats this oil via intramuscular injection?

Cobalt
06-10-2014, 06:27 AM

yes

BBG
06-10-2014, 07:50 AM

I alternate between sub-q and IM. Hard to get 1ml into these lean rats, though, subcutaneously.

Freepressright
06-10-2014, 07:57 AM
How are your rats' appetites on Trest?

BBG
06-10-2014, 08:48 AM

Craving carbs all the time. But I can control the cravings... for the most part. I'm constantly looking in the fridge and have to prevent myself from overeating.

Freepressright
06-10-2014, 08:54 AM
Craving carbs all the time. But I can control the cravings... for the most part. I'm constantly looking in the fridge and have to prevent myself from overeating.

So, in other words, it sounds like one could easily exploit this appetite for the purpose of a bulk?

BBG
06-10-2014, 09:14 AM
So, in other words, it sounds like one could easily exploit this appetite for the purpose of a bulk?

Yeah... I can pretty guarantee it'll be difficult to put on fat too unless you're seriously eating garbage haha

Freepressright
06-10-2014, 09:16 AM
Fuckin' bonus!!!!

My rat will train his ass off while stuffing the calories.

guardianactual
06-10-2014, 11:38 AM
Oh snap I'll be using GHRP-6 w/ Trest/DTA & MC IGF1 I may get hella fat! LMAO

- - - Updated - - -

Oh snap I'll be using GHRP-6 w/ Trest/DTA & MC IGF1 I may get hella fat! LMAO

guardianactual
06-10-2014, 11:41 AM
BBG two ?s 1. For subq do u backload a slin pin? & 2. Subq is supposed to lessen the amount of the drug absorbed (Ref TRT study on Subq vs IM shows test Subq is 200pt below IM not huge but yeah) is there a difference to u between Subq & IM shots?

BBG
06-10-2014, 02:41 PM
BBG two ?s 1. For subq do u backload a slin pin? & 2. Subq is supposed to lessen the amount of the drug absorbed (Ref TRT study on Subq vs IM shows test Subq is 200pt below IM not huge but yeah) is there a difference to u between Subq & IM shots?

If you're basing the "200 pt below IM" on the first comment here: Steroids Forum: General/General Talk/ SUBCUTANEOUS TESTOSTERONE INJECTIONS - THE CUTTING EDGE WITH DR. JOHN CRISLER (http://www.eroids.com/forum/general/general-talk/subcutaneous-testosterone-injections-the-cutting-edge-with-dr.-john-crisler)

That's not a study. Unless there was actually a study and you can link me, lol

I do backload the slin pin... no other way to do it, imo. Can't draw through the slin pin.

I try to do IM one day, sub-q the next. From what I understand, there isn't much of a difference.

pdelta
06-10-2014, 03:33 PM
Did your rat notice any gyo issues or hair loss with such a high doses of Dienolone?

BoneDaddy
06-10-2014, 05:11 PM
I assume a 20ML vial will last for 20 days of research at 50mg/ed?

necropuppy
06-10-2014, 05:17 PM
On the site I only see 10ml for cyp for pre order , and it's dosed at 200mg/ml but you're not gonna dose it everyday cause it's cyp tho, right?

BBG
06-10-2014, 06:53 PM
On the site I only see 10ml for cyp for pre order , and it's dosed at 200mg/ml but you're not gonna dose it everyday cause it's cyp tho, right?

Dose it once or twice a week... So it'll last 5-10 weeks depending on your dose (200mg per week vs. 400mg per week). Unless you want to go higher.

Bucks
06-10-2014, 11:37 PM

For my rat it's no difference than any other research. But if he tries to cut it's not happening even with low carbs. But recomp is happening.

Bucks
06-10-2014, 11:41 PM

If your rat can eat a lot I would say you can add 30 lbs in 10 wks easy with 50-75mg ed. My rat does not get the food intake crave and he's a big rat already.

Bucks
06-10-2014, 11:47 PM
I assume a 20ML vial will last for 20 days of research at 50mg/ed?

Yes but one week in you will want to push it higher just because you love 50 so much. :-).

guardianactual
06-11-2014, 02:55 AM
Cyp I'd do like Test E or Test C 2x EW Sunday Wednes or Monday Thursday. I'd say 400-600mg should work. Why do y'all do ED w/ Trest why not 2-3 days bc ace's 1/2 life jw?

- - - Updated - - -

Cyp I'd do like Test E or Test C 2x EW Sunday Wednes or Monday Thursday. I'd say 400-600mg should work. Why do y'all do ED w/ Trest why not 2-3 days bc ace's 1/2 life jw?

guardianactual
06-11-2014, 03:00 AM
You know I haven't a clue where I read it I read a lot... SMH study IdK broscientist perhaps? Subq is sooo easy tho I'd perfer it hell I have 300 30gs and I want TNE :)

BoneDaddy
06-11-2014, 03:58 AM
Anyone know if there's a coupon code?

QTip
06-11-2014, 11:26 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Most recommend due to 1/2 life of Trest Ace, dose ED. Some say you can get away with EOD, but most say to maintain stable blood levels, go with ED.
Cyp should be good for twice a week dosing. To complicate matters (or make things better!) they now carry Trest decanoate. That should be once a week dosing, right (or every 5-6 days)? Maybe mix 1ml of Trest Ace (kick start) with 2ml of Trest Decanoate per week?

QTip
06-11-2014, 11:31 PM
For my rat it's no difference than any other research. But if he tries to cut it's not happening even with low carbs. But recomp is happening.

My rat's appetite has been same, no difference here either at 100mg ED. Definitely notice the recomp, seems like the metabolism is kicked up, more sweating (both in the gym and at night), feel warmer overall -- but nothing like those DNP logs describe. Just a mild boost it seems that helps to lean you out.

Freepressright
06-14-2014, 03:58 PM
Mixed up HCG for my research and administered it to my test model. Delivered then a 1cc dose of trest ace via a 25ga 1" needle. Was shocked at how difficult to pull out this oil was (first time ever). When I've worked with B12 is comes right out.

Any pointers for my research?

nate3993
06-14-2014, 04:16 PM
Heat up oil with blow dryer then draw

tallstraw
06-14-2014, 04:30 PM
Or just put the bottle in the sink with hot water that comes like 1/2 way up the bottle and let it warm.

BoneDaddy
06-14-2014, 08:04 PM
Pull with 18s, switch to desired pin.

Bucks
06-14-2014, 08:39 PM
My research is just slins !

guardianactual
06-15-2014, 06:44 AM
You have Ace or Decanate? J/W

- - - Updated - - -

You have Ace or Decanate? J/W

Bucks
06-15-2014, 11:33 AM
Ace

Freepressright
06-15-2014, 12:56 PM
I heated up the oil with a blow dryer and it still was difficult to pull, albeit just a bit easier. I think I might have to switch to a bigger pin to pull it and then change, like was suggested.

Bucks
06-15-2014, 02:50 PM
Dien is even thicker.

nate3993
06-15-2014, 03:06 PM
I used 27's all around. Y'all just don't wanna take the time. It doesn't take THAT long. 25's would've been fast compared to my 27

tallstraw
06-15-2014, 05:46 PM
I used 27's all around. Y'all just don't wanna take the time. It doesn't take THAT long. 25's would've been fast compared to my 27

Gtfo of here. My 25's take like a minute to put 2.5ml's in lol.

BBG
06-15-2014, 07:36 PM
Not even a minute to pull 1 ml with a 25g for trest

Freepressright
06-16-2014, 06:32 AM
Not even a minute to pull 1 ml with a 25g for trest

I've been injecting B12 for almost a year, and it pulls almost immediately. I think it gave me the wrong impression about how quickly an esterfied substance should come out.

My research organism has reported slight PIP, but nothing alarming. Injections were smooth as silk.

nate3993
06-16-2014, 02:36 PM
Gtfo of here. My 25's take like a minute to put 2.5ml's in lol.

to me, that's fast. isn't it? am i the only mofo here with the same thought???? where's dj....my first injection was with a 29 or 30g slin pin so suk on deez nuts

tallstraw
06-16-2014, 03:01 PM
I think I'm gonna switch to 23's. I think reduced pip comes from long injection times. But whateves lol..I don't think my gear would push through a slin lol. How'd you find one long enough. That they were all like .5in and less? Also, I realize with this convo, it makes it like I hopped back on. I'm just talking from last time. I took the forums advice and have stayed away. Made it up to 230 on my own.

KAB111
06-16-2014, 03:24 PM
to me, that's fast. isn't it? am i the only mofo here with the same thought???? where's dj....my first injection was with a 29 or 30g slin pin so suk on deez nuts

HA HA HA!!! WAYYYY too slow!!!!! Pull w/18 and in with 22. I can be done with all of it in 2 min or less. I will try backloading slins though next time. 22's dont bother me a bit but I think if I keep using them Ill build up too much scar tissue and that might make things a little more of a pain.

Cobalt
06-16-2014, 05:19 PM
I pull with 18 or 21. Pin with a 24.

Takes no time at al.. oh wait, I made my own stuff when Trest was reasonably priced and not this overpriced bullshit.

BBG
06-16-2014, 06:27 PM

I only use a 25g to avoid any damage to the rubber stopper... 23g is probably safe too but I just happen to grab the 25s. It literally takes no time... I mean, the process as a whole takes maybe 7 minutes from getting everything out of the cabinet and then putting it all back. If it took 15 minutes I wouldn't even mind.

longBallLima
06-17-2014, 12:21 AM
once i'm emperor of the world, anyone not pulling with 18s will be committed to a mental institution. prepare!!

BoneDaddy
06-17-2014, 04:46 AM
I pull with 18s and have yet to screw up my stopper. Perhaps I'm so used to hitting small holes with larger objects......

Cobalt
06-17-2014, 05:00 AM
For 10 or even 20 mL vials, 18's are fine.

I think the issue arises when you have anything larger and end up drawing from it a lot. When I made some tren a few years back, I used two 40mL vials to hold it all. Even using 21 gauge pins wore out the stopper a good bit.

Freepressright
06-17-2014, 06:03 AM
On day 3, my research organism spent an hour and a half last night working his chest and back and reported heightened pumps and the ability to keep going. Overall, his appetite is beginning to increase and reports no negative mood issues. There is a slight tendency to feel hotter and sweat just a bit more, but nothing extreme. Sex drive of the test specimen is intact as normal, with no crazy elevation just yet.

Overall feel of musculature is different, even this early. Hard to explain but it feels like the test organism is deflating a bit from normal and is not seeing any bloating. Diet is relatively normal with only a slight increase in caloric intake.

Bucks
06-17-2014, 07:09 AM
I did blood testing in week 7 in researching 50 mg Trest Ace on my rat subject and Test was at 1200 and my rat is completely shut down. No HCG being used in research, liver values 2 points over the high limit, HDL is a little low as well.

So I would say it defiantly changes your test level if on HRT.

Edit : also estrogen was mid range as well but my rat is not gyno prone either.

Freepressright
06-17-2014, 07:16 AM
I did blood testing in week 7 in researching 50 mg Trest Ace on my rat subject and Test was at 1200 and my rat is completely shut down. No HCG being used in research, liver values 2 points over the high limit, HDL is a little low as well.

Why would it have a negative impact upon liver values? Wonder if my rat should take the rest of my Aegis with this.

Only thing that makes me fearful of that is that the fucking chromium in it drops my damn blood sugar so low that I'm in an almost-constant state of hypoglycemia. I get on stage at band shows and literally almost fall over from the shakes when I'm on that stuff. It's terrible.

I wouldn't want my research organism to experience the same.

Bucks
06-17-2014, 07:26 AM
A couple things may have effected that number. The rat had run 4 wks of Celtitren @ 150 in the beginning with TA, also oral trest is being used PW the entire time, the rat also had several beers 3 different nights the week of the draw.

The rat hasn't used any cycle support, which is his own fault just to see what would happen. Not like he doesn't have a box full.

BoneDaddy
06-17-2014, 07:38 AM

Elaborate please? You think it elevates it or lowers it?

Freepressright
06-17-2014, 07:39 AM
A couple things may have effected that number. The rat had run 4 wks of Celtitren @ 150 in the beginning with TA, also oral trest is being used PW the entire time, the rat also had several beers 3 different nights the week of the draw.

The rat hasn't used any cycle support, which is his own fault just to see what would happen. Not like he doesn't have a box full.

Thank you for the explanation

Bucks
06-17-2014, 07:58 AM
Elaborate please? You think it elevates it or lowers it?

Trest defiantly converts to test. So if your on HRT, and you go in for your quarterly testing, your going to have a higher test count than just your low dose Test usually gives. You would need to stop Trest prob a week before testing.

00S4Boy
06-17-2014, 07:26 PM
Trest defiantly converts to test. So if your on HRT, and you go in for your quarterly testing, your going to have a higher test count than just your low dose Test usually gives. You would need to stop Trest prob a week before testing.

It is chemically impossible for Trestolone to convert to testosterone in your body. If you are on HRT you will have higher test levels due to the fact that you will have higher free T due to the increased binding ability of trestolone over testosterone, so the testosterone just kinda chills giving you elevated levels, and you will have higher total test because Trestolone does not bind to SHBG which is why it is metabolized so fast, so SHBG will just suck up all the test it can get.

guardianactual
06-17-2014, 08:58 PM
Trest is methylated*

Guys I am wanting to trim up recomp..... I can easyly get Trest & DTA from pure oils or I can say some $ & order Tren/Test from my normal source... Althought IDK how I'll handle Tren but it's on sale atm....

What do y'all think my best option is honestly? I'm 5'5 173 as of today, 13.5% & using MC IGF1 LR3 it's fuggin AWEOME!!!! LMAO but I want to hit another cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

Trest is methylated*

Guys I am wanting to trim up recomp..... I can easyly get Trest & DTA from pure oils or I can say some $ & order Tren/Test from my normal source... Althought IDK how I'll handle Tren but it's on sale atm....

What do y'all think my best option is honestly? I'm 5'5 173 as of today, 13.5% & using MC IGF1 LR3 it's fuggin AWEOME!!!! LMAO but I want to hit another cycle.

Bucks
06-18-2014, 10:30 AM
It is chemically impossible for Trestolone to convert to testosterone in your body. If you are on HRT you will have higher test levels due to the fact that you will have higher free T due to the increased binding ability of trestolone over testosterone, so the testosterone just kinda chills giving you elevated levels, and you will have higher total test because Trestolone does not bind to SHBG which is why it is metabolized so fast, so SHBG will just suck up all the test it can get.

Thanks for the better understanding. I was surprised to see my Test level that high when I'm not taking any Test or producing any naturally.

nate3993
06-18-2014, 10:37 AM
I think I'm gonna switch to 23's. I think reduced pip comes from long injection times. But whateves lol..I don't think my gear would push through a slin lol. How'd you find one long enough. That they were all like .5in and less? Also, I realize with this convo, it makes it like I hopped back on. I'm just talking from last time. I took the forums advice and have stayed away. Made it up to 230 on my own.

yep, .5 inch does just fine as long as ur bf isn't too high. just like how u can pin with a 29 or 27 just fine. internet bro lore says u need giant needles......u don't. so what if it takes time. ur muscles will thank you later

I only use a 25g to avoid any damage to the rubber stopper... 23g is probably safe too but I just happen to grab the 25s. It literally takes no time... I mean, the process as a whole takes maybe 7 minutes from getting everything out of the cabinet and then putting it all back. If it took 15 minutes I wouldn't even mind.
THANK YOU

Bucks
06-18-2014, 12:17 PM
yep, .5 inch does just fine as long as ur bf isn't too high. just like how u can pin with a 29 or 27 just fine. internet bro lore says u need giant needles......u don't. so what if it takes time. ur muscles will thank you later

THANK YOU

If your running ACE for 12 weeks you can keep all those big MOFOs I'll keep my slins!

BoneDaddy
06-18-2014, 01:35 PM
If your running ACE for 12 weeks you can keep all those big MOFOs I'll keep my slins!

Sigh.....I wanna run ACE for 12 weeks.......Tren Ace!

guardianactual
06-18-2014, 04:31 PM
the Tren Ace is $34 atm sooo I'm tempted to run that, yet IDK if I'll respond well to Tren....

- - - Updated - - -

the Tren Ace is $34 atm sooo I'm tempted to run that, yet IDK if I'll respond well to Tren....

BBG
06-18-2014, 05:17 PM

Yep.

tallstraw
06-19-2014, 08:17 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Where the hell are you getting ace that cheap. I couldn't get test e that cheap if I tried unless I bulk ordered

Freepressright
06-19-2014, 09:24 AM
My research organism was administered its first 50mg dose on Saturday and is reporting a gain of 4.3 pounds thus far.

derekh83
06-19-2014, 10:50 AM
[QUOTE=guardianactual;37622]

Can you elaborate on the bolded portion?

BBG
06-19-2014, 03:35 PM
I may have a discount if you guys are trying to put in an order for 5 plus bottles... PM me.

Bucks
06-19-2014, 04:05 PM
I may have a discount if you guys are trying to put in an order for 5 plus bottles... PM me.

OMG!!!

nate3993
06-19-2014, 04:09 PM
Where the hell are you getting ace that cheap. I couldn't get test e that cheap if I tried unless I bulk ordered

he's talking about dienelone ace right? cuz theres no trenbolone ace there

Cobalt
06-19-2014, 10:01 PM
he's talking about dienelone ace right? cuz theres no trenbolone ace there

I don't think he was referring to the pure-oil website. Just sources in general. I can pick up Tren Ace from my source for $40/vial.

Freepressright
06-20-2014, 11:28 AM
Research organism noted his gains inching closer to the 5 pound mark this morning and was looking leaner in the mid section. The subject also reported a significant increase in libido, which began yesterday and included more daily activity than usual with heightened desire. Tomorrow will make one week since the experiment began.

longBallLima
06-20-2014, 12:51 PM
Whet researching with trest my Rat also experienced heightened libido. He also, overall thought of himself as a seducing sex machine. I noticed increased glances at mirrors and additional activities between himself and his weirdly gigantic rodent penis

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

ECTD
06-20-2014, 01:12 PM
Whet researching with trest my Rat also experienced heightened libido. He also, overall thought of himself as a seducing sex machine. I noticed increased glances at mirrors and additional activities between himself and his weirdly gigantic rodent penis

HAHAHAH i know that feeling! funny yet great review post man!

Bucks
06-20-2014, 08:52 PM

I think our Rats maybe related. Funny how they look dragging their dick around.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Freepressright
06-25-2014, 06:08 AM
My research subject is in its second week with Trest Ace. Thus far the subject is reporting weight gains of approximately a half pound per day. The organism is up six pounds.

I have found this compound not to be carbohydrate-friendly in my experiments. The specimen is reporting that it starts the day looking lean but after a meal with carbs, the mid section shows signs of bloat. This compound also is causing some shortness of breath at 50mg ED.

But on the positive side, the research subject is beginning to get monstrous-looking arms, shoulders traps and an upper back. He reports doing a lot of high-rep sets to burn out and cause maximum fiber damage. Assisting his cycle is a dose of All-In prior to working out, whey protein, a good daily multivitamin, a tocotrienol supplement for arterial support and added testicular protection and creatine HCL on non-workout days.

The subject is raising the question about whether now is a good time to begin administration of exemestane, perhaps to minimize some bloating and would like the opinion of fellow board members. To date, the research organism has not experienced any obvious estrogen-related sides.

guardianactual
06-25-2014, 06:14 AM
Yeah Geneza pharmaceutical Tren Ace no not from Pure oils LMAO.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah Geneza pharmaceutical Tren Ace no not from Pure oils LMAO.

BBG
06-25-2014, 04:42 PM
Exemestane would minimize bloating a bit, but trestolone does seem to bloat regardless... especially the abdomen as your test material has seen.

- - - Updated - - -

Just got in Trest Decanoate... will update in a few weeks (10 day half life).

Freepressright
06-25-2014, 06:19 PM
This stuff is the coolest stuff on earth, lol.

necropuppy
06-25-2014, 06:20 PM
Wish I had the money... Blew all my money on gear for this cycle. And then life caught up. I want some trest oil for my research monkey so badly.

necropuppy
06-25-2014, 06:23 PM
Exemestane would minimize bloating a bit, but trestolone does seem to bloat regardless... especially the abdomen as your test material has seen.

- - - Updated - - -

Just got in Trest Decanoate... will update in a few weeks (10 day half life).

What's you're research protocol on the trest Dec?

BBG
06-25-2014, 08:00 PM
What's you're research protocol on the trest Dec?

3ml per week. ;)

All hail the mighty trest monster.

But... when we do some math...

~62% of Trest Deca is actual Trest (Decanoate is a heavy ester.)
~82% of Trest Ace is actual Trest (Acetate is a light ester.)

So.... 150mg 3 times per week is 450mg of Trest Deca. That's (450mg x .62) 279mg of actual Trest
So.... 50mg 7 times per week is 350mg of Trest Ace. That's (350mg x .82) 287mg of actual Trest.

Technically my research subject is getting more trest now... but I am thinking of going 4 times per week with the Trest Deca which would be 372mg of trest total (85mg more than my current research protocol).

somm
06-25-2014, 10:02 PM
Besides the exemestane, what might help reduce the bloating effect of trest? Would Epiandro help?

00S4Boy
06-25-2014, 10:33 PM
3ml per week. ;)

All hail the mighty trest monster.

But... when we do some math...

~62% of Trest Deca is actual Trest (Decanoate is a heavy ester.)
~82% of Trest Ace is actual Trest (Acetate is a light ester.)

So.... 150mg 3 times per week is 450mg of Trest Deca. That's (450mg x .62) 279mg of actual Trest
So.... 50mg 7 times per week is 350mg of Trest Ace. That's (350mg x .82) 287mg of actual Trest.

Technically my research subject is getting more trest now... but I am thinking of going 4 times per week with the Trest Deca which would be 372mg of trest total (85mg more than my current research protocol).

Fixed and bolded for ya cause that confused the shit out of me for a second, but the second math is correct.

With the 10day half life, your probably better off doing like 2ml e3d or e4d you shouldn't lose blood stability that fast with a decanoate ester. Unless oil volume is an issue, but i would think that the decrease of application would outweigh the increase in volume.

BBG
06-25-2014, 10:39 PM
Fixed and bolded for ya cause that confused the shit out of me for a second, but the second math is correct.

With the 10day half life, your probably better off doing like 2ml e3d or e4d you shouldn't lose blood stability that fast with a decanoate ester. Unless oil volume is an issue, but i would think that the decrease of application would outweigh the increase in volume.

Ah yeah, I should have said 62mg/100mg... but the percents make more sense to anyone reading.

I'll be administering the research doses Mondays and Fridays just because it's easier for me to keep that schedule. Probably 2ml each day.

Bucks
06-25-2014, 11:31 PM
Ah yeah, I should have said 62mg/100mg... but the percents make more sense to anyone reading.

I'll be administering the research doses Mondays and Fridays just because it's easier for me to keep that schedule. Probably 2ml each day.

My rat will be researching this as well to compare.

Freepressright
06-26-2014, 06:57 AM
Within the past couple days I've noticed the libido on my research subject really starting to elevate. When did it start for the rest of your specimens? I started the experiment one week and five days ago.

Freepressright
06-29-2014, 05:59 PM
Will anymore Trest Ace be made now that the Deca is out?

BBG
06-29-2014, 09:23 PM
Within the past couple days I've noticed the libido on my research subject really starting to elevate. When did it start for the rest of your specimens? I started the experiment one week and five days ago.

Within the first week.

Trest Ace should still keep being produced... I think we're just waiting on raws.

Freepressright
06-30-2014, 05:59 AM
Within the first week.

Trest Ace should still keep being produced... I think we're just waiting on raws.

I'm glad to hear that. The Deca is a great idea, but it's significantly more money. It fits my situation better to pay the $44.95 and have 20 days worth of sticking my research organism rather than almost $70 for that same timeframe.

Any ETA on when the new batch of Ace will be out?

BBG
06-30-2014, 10:11 PM
No idea on ETA for Ace... hopefully soon.

Researching 600mg EW Trest D and 350mg EW Trest A. 2nd week just starting on the Trest D. Will be stopping the Trest A soon, but I think the Trest D is already showing effects.

Immense sweating. IMMENSE.

Cobalt
07-01-2014, 05:37 AM
Immense sweating. IMMENSE.

This is why I refuse to run trest in the summer, lol.

BoneDaddy
07-01-2014, 07:08 AM
This is why I refuse to run trest in the summer, lol.

I'm gonna stack trest and DNP for a summer recomp.

Totally kidding.

tallstraw
07-01-2014, 09:55 AM
Did subjects notice any significant inject discomfort

Cobalt
07-01-2014, 11:14 AM
Did subjects notice any significant inject discomfort

Injections should be painless (aside from pin size).

I made 100mg/ml trest and it had zero pip.

Freepressright
07-01-2014, 11:27 AM
Injections should be painless (aside from pin size).

I made 100mg/ml trest and it had zero pip.

My research organism had one minor case of pip into the quad, but I think there were other factors in play. This stuff is smooth as silk.

As soon as Pure-Oils fixes its prices so it isn't charging customers $197 a vial for Trest Deca, I'll be ordering more.

Bucks
07-01-2014, 01:21 PM
My research organism had one minor case of pip into the quad, but I think there were other factors in play. This stuff is smooth as silk.

As soon as Pure-Oils fixes its prices so it isn't charging customers $197 a vial for Trest Deca, I'll be ordering more.

The Dien solo will give pip just cut it with Trest and it's fine.

Freepressright
07-01-2014, 01:27 PM
As of today my research subject is up 8.6 pounds. Sex drive is soaring and the shortness of breath reported earlier must have been allergy related, because it is gone now.

The subject reports enjoying the mix of Trest Ace with daily administration of PN's All-In. LOTS and LOTS of push in the system. Yesterday the subject did five 12-rep supersets of barbell squats alternating with the plate-loaded leg sled before throwing in some stiff legged dead lifts and hamstring work. Sweating has intensified during workouts. Recovery is accelerated nicely.

The research organism was complaining of slight nipple tenderness on the right side and tried a 12.5mg dose of pharmaceutical Exemestane. While this has not necessarily significantly improved this minor malady, it hasn't gotten any worse. Subject will try a 25mg dose tomorrow. He had concerns about estro suppression and wanted to start with a low dose.

The subject has a history of not tolerating AIs well. Side effects have included sore, stiff joints; loss of libido and extreme mood swings.

Any opinions on how long one should research with Trest?

Bucks
07-01-2014, 03:51 PM
Until a subject runs out of $$$$$!

BBG
07-01-2014, 07:47 PM
Until a subject runs out of $$$$$!

lol, basically.

Cobalt
07-02-2014, 02:31 PM
So I'm eating my words now. Just dropped an order for some trest ace and dien ace.

I think I'll run 50mg/50mg for a bit, see how it does.

BoneDaddy
07-02-2014, 02:38 PM
So I'm eating my words now. Just dropped an order for some trest ace and dien ace.

Holy smokes.......I can not wait to hear about this!

Bucks
07-02-2014, 03:00 PM

My rat is loving that combo!

KGPL
07-02-2014, 03:05 PM
My rats might be interested in playing with these. How long are you guys planning on testing? Any sides popping up?

BBG
07-02-2014, 06:16 PM
Sides are elevated estro (also administering ralox and exemestane to control). Sweating and hunger as well. Elevated libido (signifigantly) and confidence.

But I've never researched anything as anabolic as trestolone.

Cobalt
07-02-2014, 06:42 PM
My rat is loving that combo!

You doing the same 50mg/50mg dose too?

Topical dien is usually dosed around 100mg/day for most people, and assuming a 50-60% absorption rate would land 50-60mg in the system.
Because IM application is almost 100%, I figured 50mg/day is a good place to start.

KGPL
07-02-2014, 07:09 PM
My rats are officially intrigued. Would something like a 3 week run be worthwhile? Seems like it kicks in within a week. Can I just administer it to the test subjects with a slin pin?

Cobalt
07-02-2014, 07:22 PM
My rats are officially intrigued. Would something like a 3 week run be worthwhile? Seems like it kicks in within a week. Can I just administer it to the test subjects with a slin pin?

Three weeks would not be worth it.

BBG
07-02-2014, 09:08 PM

Nah 3 weeks wouldn't do it. Nothing at 3 weeks is going to do much of anything. 8 weeks is your best bet with ace or 12 weeks with Trest D

Bucks
07-02-2014, 09:46 PM
You doing the same 50mg/50mg dose too?

Yes, my rat is having issues with serious pumps that get to the point of it being counter productive.

Cobalt
07-07-2014, 05:29 AM
Yes, my rat is having issues with serious pumps that get to the point of it being counter productive.

Can't say that I've had pumps arise in my research, but I've never mixed the two.

I have 4000mg of each on the way, so we'll see.

Freepressright
07-07-2014, 06:03 AM
Can't say that I've had pumps arise in my research, but I've never mixed the two.

I have 4000mg of each on the way, so we'll see.

Trest + All-in PWO Primer = Downright sick pumps, every time

BBG
07-07-2014, 11:01 AM
I think the 4th of July sale is still on... prices are as low as they'll ever get right now.

Freepressright
07-07-2014, 11:33 AM
I think the 4th of July sale is still on... prices are as low as they'll ever get right now.

Is there a coupon code?

BBG
07-07-2014, 12:45 PM
See below post

00S4Boy
07-07-2014, 02:39 PM
No it's all just 35% off on the site.

35% off of Trest D, everything else is 25% off.

BoneDaddy
07-08-2014, 08:54 AM

I realize this is an old quote, but let's discuss this for a second. If 1 were on HRT/TRT, the running Trest along side of it would be comparable to a solid cycle of Test since your free T will be elevated because of the Trest binding? I.E, higher test levels, more thought given to aromatase, etc....or am I way off base?

Bucks
07-08-2014, 09:05 AM
I would stock pile the script and just blast the Trest.

I would use exem when blasting Trest though.

Freepressright
07-09-2014, 07:15 AM
My experiment with the Trest is going splendidly. My research organism is holding stead at about a 10-pound gain and has at least 30 days left in this run. The bloating has essentially subsided, as well. Libido is significantly elevated, moods are good, strength and stability are up, endurance is great and I think it's time to up the calories significantly to really test what can be gained.

Aside from my situation, my cousin secured a bottle of Trest Deca and gave his research organism a 400mg dose the first time (2 days ago). He apparently misunderstood about splitting that dose. He put on three pounds overnight and says his subject feels like a million dollars. Next week he says he makes sure he will split the dose thought, LOL.

Bucks
07-09-2014, 10:01 PM
400mg sounds tempting to try in one dose.

Not sure the female rat would survive though.

Freepressright
07-10-2014, 06:34 AM
He seems pretty damn happy, having done it, LOL.

Freepressright
07-16-2014, 06:12 AM
My research organism started a new bottle of Trest Ace at 50mg ED on Saturday. Since then, I've noticed my subject's sex drive has decreased, workouts haven't been as strong and weight has dropped a couple of pounds.

Has anyone else complained of this? Could this be a bad batch? Or is this a sign I need to up the dose from 50mg to 75? There was a total of 10 pounds and the subject was gaining 1/4 to a 1/2 pound a day. That had kind of leveled off, but now the number is going down, and that with the other numbers has me concerned.

Last thing I'd want is to be injecting my subject with bunk gear (not accusing, just freaked out by it) if that were the case.

Cobalt
07-16-2014, 07:49 AM
I don't think its the trest. Even going 4 days without it shouldn't cause such a sudden drop in everything.

You could try a 75mg dose, just to see how it compares.

Bucks
07-16-2014, 07:56 AM
I didn't see that either until I started dien in research. Drive is still up but the bloat cut down big time.

Also could be if your trying to crush some estro you dropped some bloat and drive.

You could try 75 u would know in like 2 days if it made a difference.

Freepressright
07-16-2014, 08:15 AM
I'm running 25mg of pharma-grade exemestane every 3 days.

nate3993
07-16-2014, 12:37 PM
too high of estro? i'd run the exem eod and see what that does

Freepressright
07-17-2014, 02:47 PM
My final verdict is that I likely got a bad bottle of Trest Ace. My subject had a sore lump starting under his right breast and decided to switch from Exem to 1mg of pharma grade anastrazole yesterday while going back to his first bottle of Trest Ace with 1ml left in it.

After administering both, the subject awoke this morning to the scale showing a 2 pound gain. Given the high dose of AI, this is pretty self explanatory. My weight had been on the decrease for days. And pumps during today's workouts were improved.

Freepressright
07-21-2014, 05:18 PM
My research subject was fortunate enough to score 200mg of Trest Decanoate from his cousin on Friday. This should hold him over until he can get a new, fresh batch of Trestolone, given the nature of the last bottle.

In any event, now the research organism is fully qualified to comment on the difference between the Ace and the Deca. And the difference is in the strength increase. The Acetate is 'felt' more in terms of kick, but the strength increase on Deca is night and day. Beat PRs today by 20 pounds. Nothing felt heavy.

Anyone else try this and experience the same?

Cobalt
07-21-2014, 06:24 PM
Considering picking up some deca, but I have another 3+ grams of ace to burn through first.

tallstraw
07-21-2014, 09:37 PM
My research subject was fortunate enough to score 200mg of Trest Decanoate from his cousin on Friday. This should hold him over until he can get a new, fresh batch of Trestolone, given the nature of the last bottle.

In any event, now the research organism is fully qualified to comment on the difference between the Ace and the Deca. And the difference is in the strength increase. The Acetate is 'felt' more in terms of kick, but the strength increase on Deca is night and day. Beat PRs today by 20 pounds. Nothing felt heavy.

Anyone else try this and experience the same?

How is that even possible. It's the same base hormone. Test E, and test P doesn't give any differences do they?

necropuppy
07-21-2014, 09:42 PM
How is that even possible. It's the same base hormone. Test E, and test P doesn't give any differences do they?

Well either he didn't wait long enough for the hormone levels to stabilize, or he has some left over deca and the Ace increased hos levels, or he's had an issue with delayed metabolizing of the esters. I don't know of that is even possible, I'm just speculating. It does seem odd.

Sent from my nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Freepressright
07-21-2014, 09:52 PM
I should clarify. I administered the 200mg of deca on Friday at lunch time. Today was the first day back to the gym since. Strength was off the charts. Haven't felt that yet with the ace.

Bucks
07-22-2014, 08:44 PM
I know my rat continues to gain strength . Set a PR on squats last week since I had my knees rebuilt from years ago.

Really excellent run so far.

Cobalt
07-22-2014, 09:03 PM
I've been happy too, but my vials are turning up under-filled :mad:

tallstraw
07-22-2014, 09:52 PM
I think it was just a compounding effect, freepress.

Bucks
07-23-2014, 05:03 AM
There was some discussion that there is a small amount of Trest base in the deca so you get a quick boost in the small window after inj from the base. Like around 5% showed on testing.

Bucks
07-23-2014, 05:04 AM
I've been happy too, but my vials are turning up under-filled :mad:

Haven't even checked mine for that. Like how much ?

Freepressright
07-23-2014, 06:15 AM
For those of you that were wondering about the bottle of Trest Ace that I received that had little to no potency, I located the box. It came from Lot 203. Check your numbers and monitor how you feel and your progress.

KGPL
07-23-2014, 08:15 AM
Any advantages of injection over transdermal? Curious on this, I could understand the whole oral thing with stomach acids, but would trans-dermal yield similar results?

Freepressright
07-23-2014, 08:16 AM
If you have kids in the house, injecting would be the better choice hands down. I think as far as efficiency of delivery, one cannot beat injection.

KGPL
07-23-2014, 08:20 AM
If you have kids in the house, injecting would be the better choice hands down. I think as far as efficiency of delivery, one cannot beat injection.

That's what I thought in regards to the delivery, but theoretically transdermal would be the same if you just up the dose a bit?

Cobalt
07-23-2014, 08:22 AM
Haven't even checked mine for that. Like how much ?

First bottle came up at only 16 of 20 mL!

I have empty 10mL vials, and for the sake of simplicity, I started filling them with 7mL of Trest and 3.5 mL of Dien. That made every 1.5mL from the vial have 50mg of each.

Dien vials were pretty close to 20mL, but two other trest vials came out to 19mL and 18mL. Kinda pissed.

Cobalt
07-23-2014, 08:26 AM
That's what I thought in regards to the delivery, but theoretically transdermal would be the same if you just up the dose a bit?

Same with oral if you really up the dose.

I believe that trans dermal can get you 50-70% delivery.
So lets say you want to use Dienolone. For 50mg/day into the system, it would require you to apply about 75-100mg a day topically.

You can get the same levels, but the efficiency is fairly low.

Bucks
07-23-2014, 10:16 AM
I use both because I travel so much but I can still feel a difference even using 50% more TD over oil. It could be mind games but oil is where it's at my man!

Cobalt
07-23-2014, 09:53 PM
For those of you that were wondering about the bottle of Trest Ace that I received that had little to no potency, I located the box. It came from Lot 203. Check your numbers and monitor how you feel and your progress.

Was that the only bottle from lot 203? I have 4 bottles, all from 203, and so far I've been doing great.

somm
07-28-2014, 06:48 AM
Triumph for Trestolone: Myelin Regeneration | Designer Steroids | TunedSports.com - Legal Anabolic Steroid Pro-hormone Supplement Blog. (http://tunedsports.com/designer-steroids/triumph-for-trestolone-myelin-regeneration/)

Has anyone taking Trest noticed any improvement in cognitive functions like improved memory and concentration? Any positive changes mentally?

Freepressright
07-28-2014, 07:46 AM
Was that the only bottle from lot 203? I have 4 bottles, all from 203, and so far I've been doing great.

Yep, that was it. Even at almost double the dose, I wasn't feeling anything and the gains had essentially halted. Not sure what was wrong with it. But any and all issues with Pure-Oils have been resolved beyond my satisfaction. They are a 100% standup company! I have ZERO complaints. Shit happens.

Cobalt
07-28-2014, 10:37 AM
Yep, that was it. Even at almost double the dose, I wasn't feeling anything and the gains had essentially halted. Not sure what was wrong with it. But any and all issues with Pure-Oils have been resolved beyond my satisfaction. They are a 100% standup company! I have ZERO complaints. Shit happens.

I can attest to this as well, BBG jumped in and got things straightened out with the underfilled vials. The company has pretty good customer service.

Freepressright
07-28-2014, 11:48 AM
And just for the record, I maintain what I said before about Trest Decanoate. The strength gain is incredible, especially at 300mg 2x a week!

KGPL
07-28-2014, 12:19 PM
Stop making me jealous. Really wish I used this instead :(

Bucks
07-28-2014, 04:29 PM
And just for the record, I maintain what I said before about Trest Decanoate. The strength gain is incredible, especially at 300mg 2x a week!

Any more weight gain with the increase in oil ? I've stopped but I'm sure it is lack of calories.

Freepressright
07-30-2014, 06:42 AM
Any more weight gain with the increase in oil ? I've stopped but I'm sure it is lack of calories.

No, I'm maintaining, but like you I chalk it up to a lack of calories. Scored some ISO-Mass gainer on clearance for $42 a few days ago. That stuff's usually $80+ a 10-pound tub. I love that stuff. Started adding in a couple of shakes. We'll see what that does.

BBG
08-13-2014, 09:19 AM
For those who missed out on the 4th of July sale:

4Th Of July Special Pricing 3 Days Only - Pure Oils - Celtic Labs - Prohormone Forum (http://www.prohormoneforum.com/index.php/topic/84321-4th-of-july-raincheck-special-pricing-3-days-only-pure-oils/)

4th of July "Raincheck" Special Pricing 3 Days Only
Sale Begins 08/13/2014 and ends 08/16/2014

AN ADDITIONAL 25% OFF - WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STARTS TODAY - ENDS SATURDAY

DESOXY-T ACETATE
ETA - NEW STOCK TO SHIP FRIDAY 08/15/2014
AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER NOW!
10ML - $17.96
20ML - $32.21

DESOXY-T CYPIONATE
ETA - NEW STOCK TO SHIP FRIDAY 08/22/2014
10ML - $17.96

TRESTOLONE ACETATE
IN STOCK NOW
10ML - $19.46
20ML - $33.71

Cobalt
08-13-2014, 11:05 AM
I hope you mean 20mL, not 200, lol.

Bucks
08-13-2014, 12:10 PM
I'm so loading up on the 200 drums! LOL

BBG
08-13-2014, 12:57 PM
Haha yeah 20ml of course. I just copy/pasted the mailer... Someone musta been rushing for that to slip by.

Enuke65
08-13-2014, 08:59 PM
whats the consensus on how desoxy ace acts? as in it's most comparable to what other compounds?

00S4Boy
08-13-2014, 09:49 PM
whats the consensus on how desoxy ace acts? as in it's most comparable to what other compounds?

People say mast/primo.

longBallLima
08-15-2014, 05:52 PM

SHIIIT getting my recomp/offseason gear and wondering if I should give Trest D a go instead of ace.... lol

longBallLima
08-15-2014, 06:59 PM
is everyone running trest without a test base and happy with it? though i know it's supposed to be golden, still scares me a bit...

plus, is desoxy ace at 300-400/wk the consensus as far as dosage?

Cobalt
08-15-2014, 08:06 PM
is everyone running trest without a test base and happy with it? though i know it's supposed to be golden, still scares me a bit...

On my second cycle with trest. First was just trest between 50-100mg/day. This run is at 50mg/day with the same amount of dien ace.

Zero issues. I've been on it for about 5 weeks now and it is amazing. Trest is supposed to be a 'test base' within reason, it mimics test in the body, but is highly anabolic, tricking the body into shutting down sperm production. (It was originally supposed to be a male contraceptive).

Bucks
08-15-2014, 08:38 PM
SHIIIT getting my recomp/offseason gear and wondering if I should give Trest D a go instead of ace.... lol

Run both , no test base is needed.

longBallLima
08-16-2014, 02:30 AM
shit, was gonna get the trest ace and apparently they ran out tonight. anyone know if it's gone for good?

thanks fellas

Bucks
08-16-2014, 03:18 AM
I'd check back tomorrow . Sometimes they add more back in to the site.

longBallLima
08-16-2014, 03:41 AM
I'd check back tomorrow . Sometimes they add more back in to the site.

Thanks, man!

boilerman 8759
09-07-2014, 04:47 AM
What is the deal with pure-oils that they are always out of stock?

necropuppy
09-07-2014, 05:40 AM
I would caution to say that the research results are such that it creates a greater demand for material than there is supply.

Bucks
09-07-2014, 07:10 AM
Products have been selling out as soon as they come in.

Suppose to be a large stock coming in soon so watch daily.

BBG
09-07-2014, 09:52 AM
Dtc is back in Stock, but honestly the stuff does sell out crazy fast

Enuke65
09-07-2014, 09:03 PM
What say ye SS? Dien ace or DTC if cutting? With trest as a base

necropuppy
09-07-2014, 09:04 PM
Stack em!

necropuppy
09-07-2014, 09:07 PM
I gotta get some dtc to hold on to. I didn't get any trest Deca cause I was too broke and now it's gone.

BBG
09-07-2014, 10:06 PM
Apparently the Dien is better for fat loss. Research fat loss. On in vitro materials only.

And DTC is better for bulk research.

I thought it was the other way around before the products were thoroughly researched, but I was wrong.

Freepressright
09-08-2014, 05:26 PM
I had a very unfortunate turn of events in my life recently and need to get rid of a vial of Trestolone Decanoate. It's listed in the BST section of anyone's interested.

KGPL
09-11-2014, 05:47 AM
I don't know enough about trest, but has anyone thought about stacking it with epiandro to negate the bloating effect and offer an extreme recomp? Just an idea that I thought of randomly.

Libido would be like wooooaa

Freepressright
09-11-2014, 07:00 AM
I don't know enough about trest, but has anyone thought about stacking it with epiandro to negate the bloating effect and offer an extreme recomp? Just an idea that I thought of randomly.

Yeah, I think one or two guys on here did just that. And I think they would agree with your hypothesis on libido.

necropuppy
09-11-2014, 07:46 AM
Apparently the Dien is better for fat loss. Research fat loss. On in vitro materials only.

And DTC is better for bulk research.

I thought it was the other way around before the products were thoroughly researched, but I was wrong.
DTC has been researched better for bulking?

How do you think an organism would react to deca and DTC? Would you predict the compounds would work together well?

Bucks
09-14-2014, 11:51 AM

Banging like 4 times a day is not enough ! It's crazy and anything you look at looks good.

Dymethazine
09-14-2014, 06:39 PM
Banging like 4 times a day is not enough ! It's crazy and anything you look at looks good.

true dat but on trest/dien. my ape banged literally 24 hours straight and then after a good week of fun. it was nuts.

Bucks
09-14-2014, 08:40 PM
Dien prolongs nut busting big time in my research.

BBG
09-19-2014, 03:41 PM
Trest Ace 10ml and 20ml back in stock, Desoxy in as well, for those wondering.

guardianactual
09-22-2014, 04:36 AM
"It's crazy and anything you look at looks good." CTFU ppl told me beer does that but not 4 me AAS tho... lowers my standards... GRRR

I have Trest 3000mg atm but haven't started... I still have my discount 4 the delay on my last order maybe I'll get dien... Is dien worth it tho? BC I doubt Tren & I will mesh well.... :O DTA I'm think will be great tho I have Test, EQ Ace & NPP on top of pure oils I'm uncertain I need a ton of extra but LMAO tempting.

- - - Updated - - -

"It's crazy and anything you look at looks good." CTFU ppl told me beer does that but not 4 me AAS tho... lowers my standards... GRRR

I have Trest 3000mg atm but haven't started... I still have my discount 4 the delay on my last order maybe I'll get dien... Is dien worth it tho? BC I doubt Tren & I will mesh well.... :O DTA I'm think will be great tho I have Test, EQ Ace & NPP on top of pure oils I'm uncertain I need a ton of extra but LMAO tempting.

necropuppy
09-29-2014, 11:44 AM
Any libido side-effects on test subjects from DTA/DTC. I'm going to possibly research that, thinking of not using deca in my research because research subject has a new companion and does not want to disappoint.

Mad Mardigan
09-29-2014, 12:28 PM
Any libido side-effects on test subjects from DTA/DTC. I'm going to possibly research that, thinking of not using deca in my research because research subject has a new companion and does not want to disappoint.

Have heard of some having lowered libido, not crushed but impaired. Also some seem to have some mental issues with dta/dtc. Not many but enough to raise an eyebrow.

necropuppy
09-29-2014, 12:54 PM
Have heard of some having lowered libido, not crushed but impaired. Also some seem to have some mental issues with dta/dtc. Not many but enough to raise an eyebrow.
Hmm. Not sure I want to risk it then.

At what dosages are you aware?

Perhaps they can be mitigated with proviron?

Bucks
09-29-2014, 01:12 PM
Hmm. Not sure I want to risk it then.

At what dosages are you aware?

Perhaps they can be mitigated with proviron?

Around 100mg ed are where the sides are.

Cobalt
09-29-2014, 01:12 PM

Any source or reference on that? DTC looks fun, but I'm out if it can cause mental issues.

Mad Mardigan
09-29-2014, 02:48 PM
There's more than 1 thread about the mental issues over at phf. I won't get near desoxytest just because of this. Feelin' good is more my style.

BBG
09-29-2014, 08:23 PM

A good number have reported the libido problems, but the mental sides are almost always reported at pretty high doses.

Mad Mardigan
09-30-2014, 02:03 AM
You are right and I probably should have mentioned that. Many people love it. The ones with mental issues seem to be running it high dose. Kinda like anxiety with EQ possibly.

Frank Thomas
10-02-2014, 04:21 PM
I ordered a bunch for my monkey and frogs. Can't wait to run'em!

Enuke65
10-02-2014, 05:08 PM
any idea when dien ace will be back in stock? or if there are still plans for dien cyp?

Frank Thomas
10-02-2014, 05:38 PM
any idea when dien ace will be back in stock? or if there are still plans for dien cyp?
You should post on PHF and ask. Dien CYP would be fun!

Enuke65
10-02-2014, 06:48 PM
I figured BBG would have some insight, they've been mentioning dien cyp off and on over at PHF for a while now

BBG
10-02-2014, 07:59 PM
No idea on the Dien... should be within a month, though. Which I know isn't a very accurate time frame but I rarely know something is coming in until it's already in.

Cobalt
11-02-2014, 06:24 PM
Whats the word on Trest Deca? Do you run it at the same dose as an ace, just not pinning as often?

I noticed a good bit is in stock and I have the cash to drop on some right now, so I was thinking of grabbing some vials for whenever I do my next run.

Freepressright
11-03-2014, 06:53 AM
Whats the word on Trest Deca? Do you run it at the same dose as an ace, just not pinning as often?

I noticed a good bit is in stock and I have the cash to drop on some right now, so I was thinking of grabbing some vials for whenever I do my next run.

I was doing 300mg 2x/week in my research organism.

KGPL
11-06-2014, 03:03 PM
I'm interested for my next lab experiment. Gonna use a mix of TD and pinning trest probably.

Say I got the 1000mg 20ml vial. Looks like the sweet spot is 50mg a day. Terrible with the calculations. How much would one need to pin into his rats each day?