PDA

View Full Version : OG Hyde

ctAL
03-18-2014, 09:48 PM
Damn................I just went to Gymntonic to re up/stock up on some colognes/pheromones this guy comes out of no where with stuff.

So tempted, any feedback from anyone?

longBallLima
03-18-2014, 10:05 PM
its an ass kicker. made me go for seconds on my workout lol

Sperwer
03-19-2014, 12:28 AM
It's great stuff. Wifey suddenly is interested again; even ticked off a bucket list item. She's so enthused, asked what it was. I said Aventus, buf didn't mention the pheromones. She went out and bought me a bottle. Now I've got to replenish the raw pheromone supply. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Cobalt
03-20-2014, 05:23 PM
even ticked off a bucket list item.
LOL
:cool:

longBallLima
03-20-2014, 09:42 PM
LOL are we talking about the pre work out Hyde? cuz if so that didn't make me horny at all :( LOL

Sperwer
03-20-2014, 10:04 PM
No, i meant Wes' pheromone-infused scents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

WesleyInman
03-21-2014, 08:53 AM
Love this thread LOL! Glad u guys like the pheromones..I still use them daily with very very good results :)

As for the OG HYDE..yep I have it :) A very very close friend of mine who is soon to be an IFBB pro...just so happened to have 100+ at his business that have been there for 1.5 years (not expired) He casually sent me one..and was like, hey I wanna get rid of these..would you happen to want them??? I was like are you F***ing kidding me...

LOL!! Guys sitting on a goldmine and had no clue how amazing of a find this was...Unreal!!

OG HYDE is better then Angel Dust DMAA, which to me was one of the best preworkouts ever. It tops CRAZE, Jack3d, etc.. It is said to be the best preworkout to ever exist, but I have not so much as dreamed anyone would have it LOL

Anyways, its the real deal!! SS guys DO NOT PAY what I have them listed for, Msg me @ questions@gymntonic.com (please not here.my inbox is full already :) ) and I will price it out around 20 bucks cheaper :)

ctAL
03-27-2014, 12:43 PM
Love this thread LOL! Glad u guys like the pheromones..I still use them daily with very very good results :)

As for the OG HYDE..yep I have it :) A very very close friend of mine who is soon to be an IFBB pro...just so happened to have 100+ at his business that have been there for 1.5 years (not expired) He casually sent me one..and was like, hey I wanna get rid of these..would you happen to want them??? I was like are you F***ing kidding me...

LOL!! Guys sitting on a goldmine and had no clue how amazing of a find this was...Unreal!!

OG HYDE is better then Angel Dust DMAA, which to me was one of the best preworkouts ever. It tops CRAZE, Jack3d, etc.. It is said to be the best preworkout to ever exist, but I have not so much as dreamed anyone would have it LOL

Anyways, its the real deal!! SS guys DO NOT PAY what I have them listed for, Msg me @ questions@gymntonic.com (please not here.my inbox is full already :) ) and I will price it out around 20 bucks cheaper :)

Damn.........next pay period I'll hit you up. Good looks for SS

ctAL
05-29-2014, 08:39 AM

my gym motivation is shot, i sent an email if you still have any available

i been off stims for a while also, basically since march

ctAL
05-29-2014, 08:16 PM
my gym motivation is shot, i sent an email if you still have any available

i been off stims for a while also, basically since march

http://www.prosupps.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/hyde-supplement-facts.gif

the profile of the one you have wes correct

WesleyInman
05-29-2014, 10:01 PM
I believe it is the same, this is off the bottle :)

ctAL
05-29-2014, 10:19 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/2dgt01c.jpg

ctAL
06-07-2014, 02:55 AM
i must have a really high stim tolerance

at first i was like this stuff is garbage....................

BUT MY STRENGTH WAS OF A DEMIGOD

hit a PR on 305 on incline bench, everything was very heavy it was just so easy, i was in the gym 2 hours i had to force myself to leave

thanks again wes!