PDA

View Full Version : ~~INTRODUCING ORAL TRESTOLONE- aka TREST BASE by Prescription Nutrition!!~~

WesleyInman
03-21-2014, 12:59 PM
After a long time, Mike and I have been working on this idea..and it's finally here and ready to roll!!!

Prescription Nutrition is adding "TRESTOLONE" aka oral trest immediately

Starting off with a BETA BATCH of 20 bottles ONLY!!! This is not a sales pitch, it is first come first serve.

$40 dollars PLUS SHIPPING

********When the product is launched these will retail for $50 per bottle**

You can also use your SWOLE SOURCE discount on PN for an additonal discount!

17.5mgs of
17β-hydroxy-7α-methylestr-4-en-3-one

90 caps per bottle.
17.5mgs per capsule

The beta bottles will have BASIC LABELS.

The full launch of TREST BASE will take place in the next week or two.

THE BETA BATCH IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT GYMnTONIC SUPPLEMENTS.

The product will be listed for purchase tonight.

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/trestbasead_zpsccc7ad5c.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/trestbasead_zpsccc7ad5c.jpg.html)

WesleyInman
03-21-2014, 01:06 PM
And the most important thing I forgot to mention is that we have selected

SCOPE 75 to beta test and log this product!!!

Perfect person to give this a go!!!!!!!

Scope, please PM me ur address, will ship MON/TUES :)

Scope75
03-21-2014, 01:35 PM

Would like to thanks Mike and Wes for the opportunity to beta test PNs Trest and I'll do my best and put it to the test...
Yeah that rhymes. Lol

PM on the way.

necropuppy
03-21-2014, 06:53 PM
That's a great price for over 1.5 grams of Trest ace.

Also, is the coupon code the same as the one for evolved? I recently, well a month or two ago, ordered protein thru PN and was unaware of the coupon I didn't see a sticky for it. Is it same one as for evolved? Gonna be stocking up on PN protein as nothing comes close to it in quality for the price.

Sent from my mobile.

hossam
03-21-2014, 10:36 PM
count me in Wes!

BoneDaddy
03-22-2014, 10:55 AM
Would like to thanks Mike and Wes for the opportunity to beta test PNs Trest and I'll do my best and put it to the test...
Yeah that rhymes. Lol

PM on the way.

Oh snap!! Get it, Scope! Cant wait to follow along!

Scope75
03-22-2014, 11:09 AM
Oh snap!! Get it, Scope! Cant wait to follow along!

I've got word that the package is prepped and ready to be shipped....
I even picked up 2 of the beta Trest bottles for myself too.

I'll get with Wes or maybe he'll just post it here about dose and let you all know the plan of attack.

WesleyInman
03-22-2014, 12:57 PM
Hey Necro..the discount code for my store is "SWOLE" for 5% off...

I don't even know what EVO's discount code is here, it very well might be "SWOLE". I know so-cals is "SWOLE5" so its probably something similar :)

And yes, its a steal..Trest is super super expensive. This product will not only compete with, but beat Celtic lab's trestobol which is pretty much the standard right now. I saw so-cal has a version coming too, so this is awesome to have 3 companies to choose from :)

I think choice is a very good thing..and it keeps people honest. Also forces other companies to keep their prices legit, instead of price gouging. PN has been amazing about keeping prices fair and low IMO...I know of no other company that will lower a price or make a sale if I ask.

Scope.

Awesome man,can't wait til you get these and get started!! And whatever dose you want. 3-4 sounds like a good option. 70mgs ED would be very nice to see..but it's 100% in your hands. It's your beta test, you do whatever you need or want to with it :)

Scope75
03-22-2014, 01:13 PM
Code for Evolved is SS

Sounds good Wes and I'll have plenty of PNs Trest to mess around with too.

WesleyInman
03-22-2014, 01:14 PM
BTW..I wanna say there might be 10 left..maybe less..

Again no pressure, but if anyone wants in before the full batch is in lmk. I dont have a time frame for fact for the full batch..it could be 2 days or 2 weeks...it is intended to be asap though.

somm
03-22-2014, 02:03 PM

I agree. Scope seems to be pretty meticulous and honest when it comes to his logs. I'll be following.

Scope75
03-22-2014, 03:19 PM
I agree. Scope seems to be pretty meticulous and honest when it comes to his logs. I'll be following.

Thanks man and I'll do my best to keep you all informed good or bad and will answer any/all questions that I can.
I'm even thinking of doing a 7-10 day prep/prime by going low carb and backing my cals down to 2500 then the day I start PNs Trest I'll start right back up CBLing after every time I resistance train which is 3-4 times a week and the others day will be ULC.

necropuppy
03-22-2014, 03:52 PM
Hey Necro..the discount code for my store is "SWOLE" for 5% off...

Awesome man,can't wait til you get these and get started!! And whatever dose you want. 3-4 sounds like a good option. 70mgs ED would be very nice to see..but it's 100% in your hands. It's your beta test, you do whatever you need or want to with it :)

Wes. Thanks.

And I ran trest oral at 40 PWO and it was pretty nice for me. And between 40-60 later in the day. Can get pricey, but felt really good.

Code for Evolved is SS.

I know the code for Evolved, but is the same for the prescription nutrition site? I know they're sister companies and all, but I didn't know if the Evolved code applied there.

Sent from my mobile.

Scope75
03-23-2014, 11:34 AM
My beta bottle of PNs Trest is on its way so I know there shipping is quick so I'll probably start it up Wednesday right after I get bloods done.
Also Wes was kind enough to send me another bottle on his own dime so I can mess around with dosages and cycle length.

Thinking the first 1-2 weeks I'll dose 1 cap at 7am and 2 caps 1hr preWO 3-4pm.

markam
03-23-2014, 12:41 PM
In.

I'll be running this much later this year. Although it's methyl, from what I understand, it's quite mild in that respect.

WesleyInman
03-24-2014, 08:56 AM
All orders for Trest have shipped as of this morning!!!

I have a few left for anyone that wants to give this a go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx SS :)

Scope75
03-24-2014, 09:53 AM
All orders for Trest have shipped as of this morning!!!

I have a few left for anyone that wants to give this a go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx SS :)

Hell Yeah.....

I'll be ready to rock and roll starting next Monday.
Going on a 7 day prime/prep then I'll be going all in with the cals and Trest.

Oh and as of today I've added in 20mins of fasted am cardio.

Scope75
03-24-2014, 01:54 PM
Holy Quick Shipping!!!!!
Went to the post office earlier and my Trest is already here...

PNMike
03-24-2014, 03:36 PM
Yep, and your others left today too...

Big month for PN upcoming. Bringing something new to the table, bringing back 2 old products that everyone loved, and improving the All-IN formula. Then at end of April, redesigned website. Hoping we can move forward a little bit.

BTW, new protien flavors coming

Matcha Green Tea
Mocha
White Mocha
Mango Tea
Pistachio
Vanilla Bean

Mint and all its derivatives will be no longer available once current stock runs out..It just doesnt sell

Scope75
03-24-2014, 04:00 PM
All those flavors sound killer but damn I just ordered a ton of whey iso....

Sperwer
04-05-2014, 04:21 AM
Any Trest left?

Scope75
04-05-2014, 07:01 AM
Any Trest left?

~2- day Sale on ANGEL DUST- ORIGINAL! + UPDATES~ (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/gymntonic-com/2055-~2-day-sale-angel-dust-original-updates~.html)

In that thread Wes says there's a few bottles of Trest left.