PDA

View Full Version : Andrafinil

Enuke65
03-22-2014, 08:30 AM
Anyone with any experience using this? Looking to use this for school, into some super shitty engineering classes and there seems to never be enough time/energy to study.

Ghopkins
04-06-2014, 05:31 PM
Sorry for the late reply. I have experience with adrafinil. But first I see you are in school. If you are under 21 you should not be thinking about this kind of stim or nootropic. Stick with caffeine or an OTC fat burner for some kick. But if you are older, here is my experience. I got a product called Razor Edge. It has Adrafinil and Phenylpiracetam. I tried it for lifting and it was good. But most of the time I lift at night, so this product does not fit the bill. But I do like it when I get very little sleep and need to function at work (engineering) the next day. It keeps me going with a unique tunnel vision to get the job done and go home.
The down side is you cannot use this regularly. A tolerance will build up quickly. If you use anything that has an MAO inhibitor in it, you can screw up you brain (no joke)! Also high acetylcholine from this can reduce higher brain functions. This means you do more, but not learn more. Not good if you are a student.
My advice for a student; stick to coffee and dark chocolate. If you want a supplement to give you an edge, I would recommend ALCAR and Picamillion. Help focus, no sides, and can be used every day.

Good luck

P.S. I fell for you during school. But it gets worse when you get out;)