PDA

View Full Version : Igf-1 lr3

nate3993
03-22-2014, 05:40 PM
Any of the homies here have any experience with this? I'm thinking a month on at 25mcg 2x a day. Any feedback is appreciated.

guardianactual
03-26-2014, 01:44 PM
Never used it but IK a guy that uses it @ 100mcg ED Subq no bilateral bc it has 24-30 hour half life so it'll circulate either way... I'd say 50mcg is sufficant 1st time round tho. As for when to shoot I would do as him, 1 hour post w/o. But again never used it personally.

- - - Updated - - -

Never used it but IK a guy that uses it @ 100mcg ED Subq no bilateral bc it has 24-30 hour half life so it'll circulate either way... I'd say 50mcg is sufficant 1st time round tho. As for when to shoot I would do as him, 1 hour post w/o. But again never used it personally.

nate3993
03-26-2014, 10:40 PM
Cool, I'll do 50mch post workout EOD....food in the stomach doesn't matter right since it's not like the ghrp's that send out a pulse?

guardianactual
03-29-2014, 01:04 PM
That I'm unsure I will find out soon n let ya know. I plan on adding IGF1 LR3 to my mod grf & Ipam in a month or so too so let me know how this goes 4 ya.

- - - Updated - - -

That I'm unsure I will find out soon n let ya know. I plan on adding IGF1 LR3 to my mod grf & Ipam in a month or so too so let me know how this goes 4 ya.

guardianactual
03-29-2014, 11:18 PM
If u wanna wait 30min go ahead but I see no reason to do so it has a 24hr + 1/2 life & like u said no pulse like w/ GHRPs. I think since it's slin-like I will do my GHRPs wait 30mins eat 1/2 my food injected IGF1 wait 15min finish meal... Needed? No, just what I feel MAYbe the best way.

My ? is should I injected ED or just the days I lift & on off days use PEG MGF?

- - - Updated - - -

If u wanna wait 30min go ahead but I see no reason to do so it has a 24hr + 1/2 life & like u said no pulse like w/ GHRPs. I think since it's slin-like I will do my GHRPs wait 30mins eat 1/2 my food injected IGF1 wait 15min finish meal... Needed? No, just what I feel MAYbe the best way.

My ? is should I injected ED or just the days I lift & on off days use PEG MGF?

silverstrand
06-19-2015, 12:43 PM
Hi Nate,

What was your experience with IGF1 LR3? I'm getting interested in this peptide and like to hear about your experience.

Thanks!

KGPL
06-20-2015, 06:32 PM
^ You'll blow up. I was pumped 24/7. No side effects.

tallstraw
06-20-2015, 07:07 PM
If you're paying any less than a few hundred for IGF-lr3 bottle..you didn't get real, active IGF-Lr3.

O_RYAN_007
06-22-2015, 08:08 AM
I have a good source, just trying to figure the results one should expect.

silverstrand
06-22-2015, 10:55 AM
^ You'll blow up. I was pumped 24/7. No side effects.

Nice!
Did you maintain the gains afterwards?
There's some research on it but not much on humans. The results suggest long term gains.

KGPL
06-22-2015, 07:39 PM
Nice!
Did you maintain the gains afterwards?
There's some research on it but not much on humans. The results suggest long term gains.

Honestly, I don't know if it had a huge effect on actual size. I meant blow up as in 24/7 pumps. Everything I ate went straight to my muscles, I was always full looking, never bloated. Pumps became painful during workouts, found myself struggling on high volume sessions. I loved it though. For pumps I love it. Get it when it's on sale and you're good to go.

Bucks
06-22-2015, 08:47 PM
I would agree on the pumps and looking fuller. I can't really do cardio more than 20 mins with out my legs becoming so painful and veins everywhere. Forearms lock up as well .
Only been trying it 3 weeks in muscles trained post workout and not consistent either . Sleep is very deep as well.

I actually stopped and started again to see if it was the igf-1 and the sides reacted with usage. We will see what happens.

silverstrand
06-23-2015, 04:36 PM
I would agree on the pumps and looking fuller. I can't really do cardio more than 20 mins with out my legs becoming so painful and veins everywhere. Forearms lock up as well .
Only been trying it 3 weeks in muscles trained post workout and not consistent either . Sleep is very deep as well.

I actually stopped and started again to see if it was the igf-1 and the sides reacted with usage. We will see what happens.

What kind of dosages were you taking? I've ready somewhere within 50mcgs to 100mcgs per day - also, I think the body builds a tollerance after 40 days, not sure. Did you feel any hypoglycćmia?

Bucks
06-23-2015, 06:01 PM
60-80 mcgs depending on the muscles trained. It would be better feedback if I was crusing on knowing exactly what it does . It does increase pumps for sure.

No on the hypo. Defiantly get that on the Ghrp6 I'm using though in about 15 mins after use!

As for the sleep I gave 20 mcgs to the lady twice and the same sleepiness happened with her. Don't notice it so much now though.