PDA

View Full Version : Joint and Tendon Repair Supps

BoneDaddy
03-25-2014, 07:56 AM
So, since being back on the wagon and getting it in every chance I can at the gym, my tendons and joints are not happy with me. Do any of you guys have anything you swear by or know of something that is legit. There's so damn many things out right now, it's like a crap shoot. Ideas or suggestions?

burlyman30
03-25-2014, 08:46 AM
For joints, try hyaluronic acid. You can get it at a nutrition store or online. Tendons are a bit tougher to treat. Absorbine is a horse liniment that several of us use. Icing the affected areas 20 min on/ 10 off after a workout is good to reduce inflammation.

Try to work around the tendon pain by finding an exercise that doesn't exacerbate the problem. For instance, when my bicep tendon flares up, curls are out, but I can do close grip pulldowns with palms facing me.

BoneDaddy
03-25-2014, 09:11 AM
Thanks Burly. I did order some Absorbine after searching through a few threads here. I've seen a few thing with hyaluronic in it, hoping someone has used something that has that in it as well as other goodies.

KAB111
03-25-2014, 09:22 PM
My fav is PN's Joint Rebuild. Keeps my shoulders feeling awesome.

hossam
03-25-2014, 11:11 PM
For joints, try hyaluronic acid. You can get it at a nutrition store or online. Tendons are a bit tougher to treat. Absorbine is a horse liniment that several of us use. Icing the affected areas 20 min on/ 10 off after a workout is good to reduce inflammation.

Try to work around the tendon pain by finding an exercise that doesn't exacerbate the problem. For instance, when my bicep tendon flares up, curls are out, but I can do close grip pulldowns with palms facing me.

+ i am using Animal Flex and it literally cured my long time shoulder injury
it is really an amazing product

burlyman30
03-25-2014, 11:49 PM
Thanks Burly. I did order some Absorbine after searching through a few threads here. I've seen a few thing with hyaluronic in it, hoping someone has used something that has that in it as well as other goodies.

My fav is PN's Joint Rebuild. Keeps my shoulders feeling awesome.

BD, this ^^^ has hyaluronic acid + cissus.

BoneDaddy
03-26-2014, 04:57 AM
Thanks fellas, I'l add 'em to the list to check out!

Animal Flex does as well, Burly....it just doesn't say how much.