PDA

View Full Version : 114% increase in testosterone

O.N.
03-25-2014, 08:47 AM
114.49% increase in testosterone levels on average.

We have many blood tests from users mostly after taking res100 however we do have several tests which are all before and after results. They can be found here: Res100 Reviews and Blood tests | Wicked Supplements (http://wickedsupplements.com/res100-review/)
Review # 1,3,6,12,40,64,79,82.

The average before result from these tests was 10.875nmol/L
The average after result from these tests was 23.325nmol/L
This increase is an average increase of 114.49%

Real People Real Results

BBG
03-25-2014, 09:06 PM
I'll have to look at this in more detail tomorrow but from what I saw, this looks pretty promising.

Ingredient profile just in case someone else clicks this and isn't sure of the ingredient profile:

Serving Size:1 Capsule
Servings per container: 100

Micronized Resveratrol 99% 100mg

Passiflora Incarnata Extract 200mg ext equiv to 100mg 7,8 benzoflavone

Phosphatidylserine 300mg

Absorption Initiator
BioperineŽ 10mg** Piper nigrum(Black Pepper) (fruit)
Standardized for 95% piperine

Pageidol
02-25-2015, 03:11 PM
revesterol is 5 alpha reductase...a dht blocker.

james

Cdsnuts
02-25-2015, 06:00 PM
revesterol is 5 alpha reductase...a dht blocker.

james

I think what you meant to say was that RESVERATROL is a 5 alpha reductase INHIBITOR. But it's actually not.

entropy
02-25-2015, 06:40 PM
It really isn't. Res100 is fucking awesome.

Edit - and we all really, really like dht here. Its very unlikely any of us would knowingly lower it.

hossam
02-26-2015, 01:36 AM
i used Res100 for the first time for PCT immediately after 15 days
of my cycle instead of Nolva & clomid and i felt absolutely normal
and my libido was great, kept 80% of my cycle gains and restored my testicles size
in 1 and half month
i used some supporting supplements during my PCT:
Palm fruit powder (Eric's)
Vitamin D3
Boron
and my cycle was :
Test E = 12 weeks at 500 MG a week
Primo = 12 weeks at 400 MG a week
Dbol = 8 weeks at 150 MG a day
Deca = 6 weeks = 400 MG a week
Tren = 6 weeks = 400 MG a week
i took a risk using Res100 instead of Nolva & clomid as they didn't
do me any good in my previous cycle and i lost most of the cycle gains
but with Res100 it really worked as expected
will be using it for PCT always

Bam24
02-26-2015, 09:08 AM
So res was the only thing u used.. 1 bottle did u? Wat was u dosage looking like ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freepressright
02-26-2015, 09:23 AM
I think what you meant to say was that RESVERATROL is a 5 alpha reductase INHIBITOR. But it's actually not.

I've never seen any evidence to suggest that resveratrol is a 5ar, but knowing now what I do about myself, I will steer clear of anything with 5ar inhibition.

I do know that I have to be careful with resveratrol because it will kill my sex drive, dry my joints and make me an irritable dick. But I figure that's from estrogen suppression. I can only use resveratrol products in low doses.

entropy
02-26-2015, 09:27 AM
I've never seen any evidence to suggest that resveratrol is a 5ar, but knowing now what I do about myself, I will steer clear of anything with 5ar inhibition.

I do know that I have to be careful with resveratrol because it will kill my sex drive, dry my joints and make me an irritable dick. But I figure that's from estrogen suppression. I can only use resveratrol products in low doses.

You know CD and myself, fpr. Neither of us would risk anything that inhibits reductase. For the record, res100 crushes my estrogen within about a week if I take the recommended dose. I need to half the dose after about a week.

hossam
02-26-2015, 09:51 AM
So res was the only thing u used.. 1 bottle did u? Wat was u dosage looking like ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i used the recommended dose 4 ML 2 times a day and 1 bottle so far
i just finished it today

Cdsnuts
02-26-2015, 12:19 PM

Not sure if I read this right or not, but Res in NOT a 5ar inhibitor.

O.N.
02-26-2015, 08:43 PM

You know CD and myself, fpr. Neither of us would risk anything that inhibits reductase. For the record, res100 crushes my estrogen within about a week if I take the recommended dose. I need to half the dose after about a week.

Thats the great thing with liquid you can easily adjust the dose and there is no such thing as one dose suits all when it comes to estrogen.

5 alpha victim
06-09-2015, 07:57 PM
The only evidence I can find at all that says Res is a DhT inhibitor is here. Res is included in one of the bottom paragraphs.

5-alpha-reductase inhibitor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/5-alpha-reductase_inhibitor)

But it's pretty obvious it just got added in on this Wiki page about 5AR inhibitors with out much thought.

I have been using the Res from wicked every two days with my Herb/mineral cycling. I'm pretty sure I'm the most 5Ar inhibitor paranoid person on here. Some times people walk by me in public and I think that I hear them whispering 5 Alpha Reductase inhibitor as they walk by.

LOL and with that said so far I'm feeling nothing that would suggest I'm taking anything that inhibits DHT. Based on my past experiences with Saw P I think I would have felt something by now.

O.N.
02-12-2016, 05:54 AM
Haven't had a chance to update this in a while, we have had lots more reviews many via email and phone as of late, plenty of success stories and totally changed my life kind of deals.

1 that i thought i would share with you.

One guy has called me many times he was put on HRT and has been discussing coming off as he doesn't like the injections or being on it for life, he pre HRT blood levels were just within range at 9nmol/L (this seems quite common these days) I finally convinced him to follow my protocol we used res100 with the ultimate stack in combination with a HCG re-start, 4 weeks later whilst still on HCG his test level was 29nmol/L, we then stopped HCG and continued res100 with the ultimate stack for another 6 weeks, bloods came back today as 24nmol/L with LH and FSH all within normal ranges, this is 6 weeks post stopping HCG and 10 weeks post stopping HRT, a very successful recovery.

He has also noted sexual health has improved along with general feelings of wellness.