PDA

View Full Version : Epiandro Hard

Grape Ape
03-27-2014, 11:06 PM
Is there any bundle pack or swole source offers for these, much like the Epiandro RX?

Looking at maybe picking up 4-6 bottles.

GYMnTONIC.com
03-28-2014, 12:09 AM
Yes for now I can post one...Since this is the introductory period I can do this for the Swole Source crew.

3 bottles for $112.00 plus FREE shipping..so that is 60 caps per bottle 1,440 mgs of total epiandro + delivery system. (You can use "SWOLE" on top of this! )

LINK TO STORE
SWOLE SOURCE- 3 pack discount!! Epi Andro Hard by PN- (epi andro/stanolone/dht) #1 rated product~Like ANDRO HARD by Primordial Perfomance/stronger then EPI ANDRO by IML - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/swole-source-3-pack-discount-epi-andro-hard-by-pn-epi-andro-stanolone-dht-1-rated-product-like-andro-hard-by-primordial-perfomance-stronger-then-epi-andro-by-iml/)

So this blows away the IML deal where 4 was $120+ shipping..and even now IML raised the price on all retailers :( So now its around $130.

Anyways, I can offer this until Mike lists them on the RXwhey site.then it will be up to him to put a discount up on a 3-4 pack...but I will absolutely ask him to..and he loves Swole Source..so i don't think he will mind. I know they will retail for $45 a bottle at full price, but don't forget to use your PN discount too.

In the meantime, feel free to stock up on this deal while I can offer it!!

These are the new and official labels btw..I have a bottle I received for a SS member in Brazil (ships in am buddy btw) and they are super super sharp looking..I'm very impressed!!

WesleyInman
03-28-2014, 09:26 AM
UPDATE:

Friday Morning 3/28- 11a.m.

EPI ANDRO HARD is officially sold out. 48 hours later..that's all it took!!!!!!!

I spoke to Mike and to try and help SWOLE SOURCE out..he said he'd knock even more off this next batch for anyone that pre-orders..just to try and make up for anyone who waited and waited and missed out on this...

Right now GYMnTONIC is the only place you can Order/PreOrder these bottles....when the next batch is in, then Prescription Nutrition - Superior Proteins and Supplements At Affordable Prices (http://www.rxwhey.com) will
be listing them, and I'd nicely ask anyone from the Swole Source family to order through his store prior to mine, since it is Prescription Nutrition's product.

Also, my prices are determined by what PN sets for me to purchase them at..beta batches and intro batches are always less then retail.

ANYWAYS, 3 pack of EPI ANDRO HARD to preorder is $100 bucks for 3 bottles SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!! Use ur SWOLE discount and it's $95 bucks.

STORE LINK
SWOLE SOURCE- 3 pack discount!! Epi Andro Hard by PN- PRE-ORDER (ships APRIL 4-6th) - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/swole-source-3-pack-discount-epi-andro-hard-by-pn-pre-order-ships-april-4-6th/)

Products will ship between April 4th and 6th.

Thanx everyone for ur support, super happy I get to hook you guys up with some very fair pricing as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scope75
03-28-2014, 09:40 AM
Have a ton of IML's version and Viron but this deal is to good to pass up.

WesleyInman
03-28-2014, 04:19 PM
Slight Clarification on this product...

Actually IMO it's an improvement but def a miscommunication occurred on my end...

I called and spoke to Mike today from PN.....One of the SS guys got his epi andro hard and let me know the label said it had 100mgs of epiandro per capsule..and 40mgs of 'berg" aka grapefruit seed extract (delivery system)

Mike confirmed..he made a decision to jack the dose up even higher..the beta batch was 80mgs per capsule...

These are 100mgs of EPIANDRO per capsule
and 40mgs of grapefruit seed extract. PER CAPSULE!!!!!!!!!!!

60 capsules per bottle..

The retail is $45 bucks a bottle...

The (pre-order) sale 3 for $100 stands...

This just got even better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unreal..you guys can run 3-500mgs of epiandro with 2 bottles now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome news..and again, my apologies for miscommunicating this to be the same as the Beta Batch was!!!!!!!

Scope75
03-28-2014, 05:12 PM
DAMN THIS IS A SMOKIN DEAL......

Guess I'll just have to double up on my order now.

Might have to just start this up after PNs Trest run and use it as a bridge or just to extend the time on a little.

nate3993
03-28-2014, 08:27 PM
Curious to see how people like the 40mgs of berg as divery system.....i shall wait

Enuke65
03-28-2014, 08:32 PM
Wtf is berg

BBG
03-28-2014, 09:42 PM
Wtf is berg

From Wes' initial post:

40mgs of 'berg" aka grapefruit seed extract (delivery system)

Enuke65
03-29-2014, 04:59 AM
I guess I meant what does berg mean relating to grapefruit extract.

Sperwer
03-29-2014, 05:11 AM
I guess I meant what does berg mean relating to grapefruit extract.

Correct.

What is being referenced is 6,7-dihydroxybergamottin.