PDA

View Full Version : Scope's PN Beta Trest Log.....

Scope75
03-28-2014, 07:43 AM
Well SS gang I was picked to Beta Test PN's Trest and here's the log.

Going in for blood work in about 1hr then again in at the end of Trest so we can all see just how toxic or not Trest is.

Cycle starts Monday morning 3/31 and I'll start off by taking 1 cap at 6-7am and 2 caps preWO 3-4pm.

Goals for this run is run is RECOMP.... Have fat to lose and mass to gain.

Would like to thank Mike/PN and Wes for picking me to beta test PN's Trest.

Didn't see a link for Trest on PN's site so here it is from Wes's store.
NEW!!!!!!! TREST BASE by Prescription Nutrition. ORAL TRESTOLONE! Blows away Celtic labs Trestbol! - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/new-trest-base-by-prescription-nutrition-oral-trestolone-blows-away-celtic-labs-trestbol/)

Scope75
03-28-2014, 07:49 AM
Now that I got that out of the way I have a few questions??
Been doing lots of reading up on Trest and I'm still not sure what AI I should use since some logs use a AI, others don't, and then there's some that use the herbal/natty type AI products.

So what AI should I be using with Trest?? Letro, Exem, or Caber?
Have all 3 on hand so I have my AI bases covered just not sure what to cover that base with.

hossam
03-28-2014, 11:27 AM
for me i have 20 ML of Masteron i will be stacking with Trest as Anti Estrogen
i am not sure it will be enough or i will have to use an AI with it

Scope75
03-28-2014, 12:57 PM
for me i have 20 ML of Masteron i will be stacking with Trest as Anti Estrogen
i am not sure it will be enough or i will have to use an AI with it

I'm taking 6caps of IML's Epi Andro RX but I'm not sure if that'll be enough either but have plenty of AIs on hand just to be safe.
Just not sure if I should start the AI with Trest or wait and see??

Scope75
03-31-2014, 06:56 AM
Well today is the day.....

6am 1st dose of Trest down and fasted cardio started.

Let the fun begin...

Scope75
03-31-2014, 08:10 AM
Current/Starting blood work...

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/31/6u3ureme.jpg

5 days depleted and I've been on IML's Epi Andro RX for 4 weeks when I went in for these.

Scope75
04-01-2014, 06:14 AM
Popped 2 caps preWO and had a sick squat session
Pyramid up to 315 5x2 then back down while getting more volume.

Also did 25min cardio before squats.

Scope75
04-01-2014, 11:54 AM
Don't have much to mention yet but last night I crushed about 450g carbs and even thou its raining and kinda cold in Ca I was sweating my ass off last night and woke up not looking watery at all so that was nice.

From the reading I've done it seems like Oral Trest kicks in fast and clears the system quick too (3-4hrs). So with that said I think my dosing time is just about right because I start lifting 1-2hrs after my later/last dose of the day. Hell I even do my am fasted cardio about 30-60min after my AM dose so that works out good too.

Other then AM/PM cardio and maybe some pull-ups this evening today is a rest day.

Diet is on point and I don't have any issues with hitting whatever macros I need/want to hit so as this log goes on I'll be adjusting cals based on what the mirror is telling me from week to week.

If any one has any questions or ideas post them up so I know what you guys want to want to see in this log over the next several weeks.

Scope75
04-01-2014, 09:04 PM
About 45-60min after dosing 2caps/35mg Trest I could feel my body temp raising and I was nice and warm as I started my PM cardio and even thou the cardio isn't anything crazy the amount of sweat that I produced in 30min was crazy.
Today's diet was ULC so no carbs just fats and protein.

So as of right now the cycle is
Wake up and dose 17.5mg Trest and 100mg Epi Andro.
Evening PreWO 35mg Trest and 100mg Epi Andro
2hrs postWO 100mg Epi Andro

12.5mg exem daily to keep estrogen in check
250iu HCG Monday and Thursday because from what I've read Trest shuts you down fast and hard.

Not sure but I'm thinking about just dosing all the Trest preWO since that's seems where oral Trest really shines.

naeydrin
04-01-2014, 09:49 PM
Why not take it every 4 hours to keep blood levels stable?

Scope75
04-01-2014, 10:22 PM
Why not take it every 4 hours to keep blood levels stable?

That's another option I was thinking about but from the logs and posts I've read Trest seems to really shine when you take it preWO.
And after feeling my body temp go up after taking 35mg this afternoon I'm looking forward to what's going to happen tomorrow when I'll be lifting....

Scope75
04-02-2014, 09:09 AM
Woke up again around 2am and my body was just ridding itself of water. Checked the mirror this morning and it looks like my lower stomach fat/water/loose skin tightened up or something over night so I'll scale the carbs back some this evening to see if I can keep this ball rolling. Instead of 400-500g carbs I'll aim to not go over 300g but 200g might be better since Trest and carbs seem to have others holding more water/bloat than normal.

Other than that I'm looking forward to popping 35mg Trest before DEADS this evening.

Scope75
04-02-2014, 10:36 AM
Also need/forgot to mention Mondays squat session destroyed my legs. My quads, hammies, and most of all inner thighs have some killer DOMS and now that I think about it my legs got a crazy pump from cardio last night and this morning. After my 30min of fasted cardio this morning I could barely bend my legs so I did some squats with just my SSB without any weight and trying to hit depth was a bitch but after a couple reps I could finally sit in the hole.

Scope75
04-02-2014, 04:43 PM
Trest is a weird beast because it has me dumping water threw out my cardio/workouts and at night but it seems like all the water I drink during the day goes right to my skin or fat cells because I look completely different than I did this morning.

With that said I'll for sures be keeping the carbs in check because I think things could get out of hand quick if I don't.

burlyman30
04-02-2014, 05:31 PM
Interesting observation about the water holding/ dumping.

Scope75
04-02-2014, 05:53 PM
Interesting observation about the water holding/ dumping.

I know the weather will effect some people and here the weather has been strange (cold and raining to hot and sunny) so maybe I'm just noticing something I usually don't because I'm checking for that kinda stuff right now.
Not worried about it but I'll be keeping an eye on it just incase. Plus its just day 3 and it could just be my body doing its thing.

Scope75
04-02-2014, 09:02 PM
Trest Day 3

This evenings workout was a good one...
Weights felt light and my endurance was threw the roof. If I didn't stop myself from lifting I'd probably still be out there doing deads.

DEADS
Pyramid up sets of 10 and then 5 after 225
405 8x2
Pyramid down with lots of REPS.....

On my 3rd set of doubles with 405 when I set the bar down I had a crazy rushing feeling that went from my chest out both my arms to my palms and up my neck and into my head. Was a cool feeling almost like I was powering up for more or about to throw out a fucking fireball.
Then on the pyramid down I hit 295x12 and those last 2 rep my legs and back about exploded from them being so full of blood. Dropped to a knee and rested on my bench, waited 30 seconds and walked around then kept on going while lowering the weights each set or 2.

VayneZ
04-03-2014, 08:15 AM
Someone's getting really really strong!!! I can only imagine the DOMS feeling! I'm not on hormones but Tuesday I killed my poor legs with 4 basic but hardcore compound exercises. And today I kinda fit the description you wrote lol. ahhh the pain

Scope75
04-03-2014, 11:14 AM
Someone's getting really really strong!!! I can only imagine the DOMS feeling! I'm not on hormones but Tuesday I killed my poor legs with 4 basic but hardcore compound exercises. And today I kinda fit the description you wrote lol. ahhh the pain

Yeah my strentgh and endurance is moving along pretty well and its only the start of things to come.

- - - Updated - - -

Had to order a new lifting belt today since my current one is now WAY to big.
Only way for it to work and be tight is to wear a sweater or 2.
Ordered the EliteFTS econo belt and some EliteFTS knee and elbow sleeves.

WesleyInman
04-03-2014, 11:36 AM
Awesome log so far.

Funny, you have me now wanting to run Trest just from reading this!!! Stuff sounds good. I have heard alot of people say it works magically for preworkout.

Def will be following!! Awesome work :)

Scope75
04-03-2014, 12:01 PM
Yeah preWO is where I've read Trest really shines and 35mg preWO is treating me very nicely.
Epi Andro RX had me feeling good but with Trest in the mix I'm feeling GREAT...

Funny/weird thing is my workouts seem to feel like they get easier as the weights go up. 315 last night felt about like 245-265 in my hands. The 8 doubles with 405 felt damn good/smooth. Just didn't want to get greedy and that's the only reason I didn't load up more than 405 on the bar.

Bucks
04-03-2014, 03:25 PM
That's another option I was thinking about but from the logs and posts I've read Trest seems to really shine when you take it preWO.
And after feeling my body temp go up after taking 35mg this afternoon I'm looking forward to what's going to happen tomorrow when I'll be lifting....

I ran Ment PreWorkout 40-45mg awhile ago and that worked great as Preworkout . I still have a bunch of Ment and Trest so I'm looking forward to trying the trest.

Glad it's treating you well.

Scope75
04-03-2014, 03:35 PM
I ran Ment PreWorkout 40-45mg awhile ago and that worked great as Preworkout . I still have a bunch of Ment and Trest so I'm looking forward to trying the trest.

Glad it's treating you well.
Ment and Trest are the same thing... No?

I'm looking forward to bumping the dose up here in the next few days so I'll be trying more out preWO and I'll also see how more frequent doses threw out the day works too.

testosteronet
04-03-2014, 04:18 PM
Trest is what you want Ment to convert to, sort of like a prohormone to trest. Not the same.

Scope75
04-03-2014, 07:57 PM
Trest is what you want Ment to convert to, sort of like a prohormone to trest. Not the same.
Thanks for that info...
So different but kinda the same:confused:

Scope75
04-03-2014, 08:05 PM
Pretty much a rest day other than AM/PM cardio and a few set of this and that just because that's what you do on a rest day when your gym is in your garage.
Smashed a bunch of ULC food and I can tell ima sleep like a baby tonight because I'm already feeling a little sleepy at 7pm.

Deads yesterday didn't completely smoke me today but as the day when on I could feel my back getting tighter and tighter so I may wake up with some DOMS and I kinda got a mid back pump while doing my PM cardio so tomorrows AM cardio might get interesting.

Gonna hit the Rumble Roller and just chill out while listening to a podcast or 2.

Scope75
04-03-2014, 08:47 PM
Adding in Taurine tonight...... 6g daily

PNMike
04-03-2014, 10:43 PM
Adding in Taurine tonight...... 6g daily

Great log so far.

Taurine is always a welcomed addition. Use an AI if needed, but it seems you are doing fine. You are getting more water at night, for few reasons ill elaborate on later in this log.

BTW, PN is coming out with an ANTI-E combo product that really works. Debuts in less than 10 days. I cant wait to run this stuff after April. Looks very promising. Helps when we only supply the REAL stuff. No fakes here!

Scope75
04-04-2014, 02:42 AM
Great log so far.

Taurine is always a welcomed addition. Use an AI if needed, but it seems you are doing fine. You are getting more water at night, for few reasons ill elaborate on later in this log.

BTW, PN is coming out with an ANTI-E combo product that really works. Debuts in less than 10 days. I cant wait to run this stuff after April. Looks very promising. Helps when we only supply the REAL stuff. No fakes here!

Thanks Mike

Figured I'd add it in before its needed since it felt like I might end up getting some back pumps and muscle tightness very soon.
I'm using 12.5mg Exemestane daily right now so a AI is currently being used.

Now I'm really interested in the bolded because the way I'm holding and dropping water is kinda odd but nothing to run from so I hope later in this log means very soon. Lol

I'll have my eyes peeled for info on your ANTI-E product and since I'm not sure what's all in it I might even see about picking some up to use in pct and after to get off the exem but still have some anti-e protection.

testosteronet
04-04-2014, 04:03 AM
Thanks for that info...
So different but kinda the same:confused:

Exactly!

BBG
04-04-2014, 08:28 AM

Oooo. Hopefully something OTC that I can finally suggest to people for estrogen control...

Scope75
04-04-2014, 08:46 AM
Oooo. Hopefully something OTC that I can finally suggest to people for estrogen control...

My guess it'll be OTC if it's from PN/RXwhey. Lots of good/new things coming for 2014.

Scope75
04-04-2014, 08:56 AM
Well things are moving along pretty nice and I jumped on the scale this morning to find that I've dropped 6lbs since Monday but I'm up 3lbs from my last depleted weight.

Monday morning 209
Friday morning 203
Last depleted weight 200

Not trying to say I've put on 3lbs of mass, just posting what's going on. I will say things are looking fuller and rounder with more definition showing up in my upper body and legs. My arms, legs and back always lean out first then my chest and stomach will start leaning out when the rest of my body looks WAY leaner.

PNMike
04-04-2014, 03:42 PM
My guess it'll be OTC if it's from PN/RXwhey. Lots of good/new things coming for 2014.

Yep, OTC. 2 aromatase inhibitors, one is a weak suicide inhibitor as well. Another ingredient to help keep free test levels elevated too. Finishing up some production, and its ready to go...and before we say this or that...is it exemestane...NO...but it does keep the aromatase in check when using our products and even low HRT doses of test.

Scope75
04-04-2014, 04:03 PM
Yep, OTC. 2 aromatase inhibitors, one is a weak suicide inhibitor as well. Another ingredient to help keep free test levels elevated too. Finishing up some production, and its ready to go...and before we say this or that...is it exemestane...NO...but it does keep the aromatase in check when using our products and even low HRT doses of test.

Sounds like a winner to me....

Scope75
04-05-2014, 12:15 AM
Day5
Seems like things are in full swing now....
I've been working outside in the cold all week and today when I took off my coveralls and sweater I had fucking big ass pipes for veins running all up, and down my arms. Been working pretty good running around and moving heavy shit all day so I had a nice but hidden pump.

Bench
Nothing much left shoulder felt a little funky and still does but I'll hit the tissues hard and get it going.

SQUATS (Had to make something happen this evening)lol
Light weight lots of reps
Did 3 sets with 225 where I just went until my legs about popped before I racked it. Not sure on reps but it was a bunch each set. That was a good time in the rack.

Been keeping up with the AM/PM cardio and its really helping with my endurance. I also feel much lighter on my feet.

Not to get ahead of myself but I'm really looking forward to how things are going/feeling by next Friday.
I talked about increasing the dose but I'm not sure more is needed so I'll keep it just like it is for 5-7 more days then bump it up to 4 caps dosed 1-1-2 then try 5 dosed 1-1-1-2 always want to have that 2caps/35mg preWO.

VayneZ
04-06-2014, 04:11 PM
The veins are coming alive!!! The run seems to be going full speed and solid! Nice!!

Scope75
04-06-2014, 06:49 PM
Spent all day yesterday removing my front lawn and then smashed food to recover but was still pooped with I woke up this morning.
Currently eating lots more carbs right now to make sure I'm fully topped off for squats tomorrow night after I do TAXES......

I'll be going low carb 100-150g this week to see how Trest does without all the carbs/glycogen then I'll have a big refeed Saturday.

Scope75
04-08-2014, 08:04 AM
Things are still moving along and everything seems to be going great.
Didn't get to train yesterday because taxes took to damn long but I did get in my AM cardio and just got off the treadmill for today's AM cardio.

Also I'm bumping the dose to 4 caps today in a 1-1-2 fashion so 70mg total a day. Normally I'd keep the dose where it was at but since this is a beta test run I figured everyone would want to see what PNs Trest is all about and most probably won't stick to 3caps a day either.

SQUATS will be happening this evening and either more treadmill walking or I'll do some PUNISHER pushes if its not 90* outside.

Scope75
04-08-2014, 03:49 PM
Really enjoying the way I'm feeling and my outlook on things lately and for the past 8-10 days I watch the clock at work because I just want to get home and lift.

Looking forward to killing squats in 2-2.5hrs and this week is all about volume with lighter weights so it should be fun doing some widow makers on the way up and back down.

Scope75
04-12-2014, 08:06 AM
Been a crazy week and got my lifting in and all is going well.

Spending the weekend (Fri-Sun) with my GF in San Franciscoso so lots of walking and eating going on.

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/scope75/8F59DD86-42E1-4740-8777-2F5A12735BA9_zps67m6tinb.jpg (http://s1050.photobucket.com/user/scope75/media/8F59DD86-42E1-4740-8777-2F5A12735BA9_zps67m6tinb.jpg.html)

VayneZ
04-12-2014, 10:52 AM
sugar....

Is this a new gf??? :p

Scope75
04-12-2014, 12:55 PM
sugar....

Is this a new gf??? :p

That donut had it all... Sugar, Gluten, and Fats.
Plus the other 6 donuts/fritters tasted damn good and the fritter didn't even jack up my stomach like they usually do.

Not a new GF, but still a good time.

Scope75
04-13-2014, 08:47 AM
Did some DAMAGE at a Brazilian Sreakhouse last night then walked back to Bobs to get more DONUTS....

Sucks I'm headed back home tonight but getting back to my daily routine will be nice.

I'll probably have to take it easy this coming week because all the walking I've done (35-45 miles) has my right calf feeling blown out. The distance isn't what killed me but the way I have to walk in crowds kills me everytime.

WesleyInman
04-13-2014, 08:59 AM
Awesome log so far..

I def am looking forward to using Trest as a PWO....never really had too too much interest in it before, but after reading your logs and the reviews as well on that other forum..it seems that this product is one of the top products of the year.

Trest and Epi Andro seems to be a lethal combination..I really feel like for me this is just what I need to get me past some plateaus I have been sitting on lately.

How is your sleep?? Any changes?? Also aggression and mood?? Are you taking a preworkout also??

Scope75
04-13-2014, 05:49 PM
Awesome log so far..

I def am looking forward to using Trest as a PWO....never really had too too much interest in it before, but after reading your logs and the reviews as well on that other forum..it seems that this product is one of the top products of the year.

Trest and Epi Andro seems to be a lethal combination..I really feel like for me this is just what I need to get me past some plateaus I have been sitting on lately.

How is your sleep?? Any changes?? Also aggression and mood?? Are you taking a preworkout also??

Trest preWO is where its at!!!
I'll be trying 3caps/52.5mg preWO on lifting days with 1 cap in the am before fasted cardio and on nonlifting days I'll just dose 4 caps threwout the day.

Sleeps been pretty good for awhile now and Trest hasn't effected it at all.
Mood is off the charts good and has been since getting on Epi Andro and Trest made it even better because killing it in and out of the gym just makes life better and the pumps and feeling you get from Trest preWO is crazy.
Mad aggression in the gym while lifting but nothing out of the ordinary during day to day life.
No preWO supps other then Trest because preWOs usually do the opposite to me and make me sleepy and unmotivated to train almost like they overload me and just make me crash and crash hard.

WesleyInman
04-13-2014, 06:20 PM
Ty for update...Very very good info.

I ran several clients recently for 2 weeks on HYDE v1, and Trest @ 52.5mgs ED, 30 minutes prior to workout.

After reviewing results, and a few other people I know firsthand..I am so confident I made the following sale.

Motivated by your beta test here on SS :)

This is a lethal pre-workout combo that I personally am going to guarantee customers 25-50lbs increases in 30 days :) This is how confident I am in the results my clients have had so far.

HYDE version 1 + Trest + free shipping COMBO
"PRE-WORKOUT-record breaker combo" HYDE v1 and Oral Trest + FREE SHIPPING - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/scope75-pre-workout-record-breaker-combo-hyde-v1-and-oral-trest-free-shipping/)

Scope75
04-13-2014, 06:58 PM
Shit I might of put 30-50lbs on my lift the first damn day and by day 3 shit was unreal.
Trest is a game changer in the gym and it gives insane drive/motivation to just lift and keep on lifting, and I haven't had, seen, or felt a single bad side and if my bloods in a few weeks look good I'll probably just stay on my current Trest/Epi Andro RX combo and add in PPs Tbol for 8 weeks then hit a LONG pct hitting things from all angles to recover as best and as quick as possible.

VayneZ
04-14-2014, 10:21 AM
This log is beautiful!
After you stack it all with that Tbol for 8 weeks... you'll be a monster...

Scope75
04-14-2014, 10:28 AM
This log is beautiful!
After you stack it all with that Tbol for 8 weeks... you'll be a monster...
The bolded is the plan...
I want to be a Swole and Lean Monster.

Scope75
04-14-2014, 11:35 AM
****WARNING***

Do not dose Trest for an AM workout if you have to get to work after because you'll end up late due to the fact you won't/don't want to stop LIFTING.... :cool:

Popped 2 caps this morning then hit a nice little circuit that went like this
Deads
225x10
Pull-ups
BWx10
45* hypers
BWx10

Did 10 rounds of that and called it good.

Trest is a beast of a preWO and gets you locked in and focused on getting shit done.

Now I'm here at work just waiting to pop 2 more caps before I head home at 4-5pm to hit another circuit but instead of deads it'll be SQUATS.

Some progress pics will be posted sometime today and maybe another round of pics at the end of this week too.

Scope75
04-14-2014, 12:45 PM
Trest day 1....
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/scope75/AB81B276-B206-448A-ABCD-1DC45F9C2937_zpsxhmzxar6.png (http://s1050.photobucket.com/user/scope75/media/AB81B276-B206-448A-ABCD-1DC45F9C2937_zpsxhmzxar6.png.html)

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/scope75/B45259E8-BA73-47E3-8380-1FB96539B7D0_zps0p2u1sd8.jpg (http://s1050.photobucket.com/user/scope75/media/B45259E8-BA73-47E3-8380-1FB96539B7D0_zps0p2u1sd8.jpg.html)

Trest day 12..... 3-4hrs post workout
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/scope75/13C8B396-1707-4392-934E-C07E29813D21_zpsgbowwqky.png (http://s1050.photobucket.com/user/scope75/media/13C8B396-1707-4392-934E-C07E29813D21_zpsgbowwqky.png.html)
Gotta love that extra/loose skin from being a fat fuck for 23yrs. Lol
I know its not all skin either and I can't wait to get leaner and more filled out so it doesn't look as bad/ugly.

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/scope75/A846B65D-A142-4363-B9D0-506DA95B29EC_zpsivp32xqf.png (http://s1050.photobucket.com/user/scope75/media/A846B65D-A142-4363-B9D0-506DA95B29EC_zpsivp32xqf.png.html)
Can't really flex or get my back to pop much while taking pics but there's more mass and width there than the pic shows.

Not the best comparison pics since I didn't think I was going to post any so taking pics in the way wasn't going threw my head at the time of the day 12 pics. The next set of pics I take in 7-14 days will be better gauge of what's going on since I'll take some just like the first set and the second set.

VayneZ
04-14-2014, 03:21 PM
Jeez man! 12 days!!! Look at that veiny arm and abs!!! WWOOOOWWW!!!!

I now seriously gotta get me some trest!!!!
Bro you got lean! And you are JACKED! amazing progress my man! hands down!

(and sick circuit!!!!!)

Scope75
04-14-2014, 03:45 PM
Yeah I was/am shocked how much changed in 12 short days and 5-6 workouts.
Proper diet and tipping the anabolic scale in my favor really gets shit moving along and the Trest/Epi Andro combo is a damn good one.

weekend
04-14-2014, 04:47 PM
wow the abdominal changes are impressive

nate3993
04-14-2014, 04:55 PM
dam. you're getting me excited for trest

b_oconnor
04-14-2014, 05:00 PM
I have to ask, how has libido been since you started taking trest? I have read some horror stories related to trest as "chemical castration" lol?

weekend
04-14-2014, 05:02 PM
^i think that part comes after the cycle is over lol

Scope75
04-14-2014, 05:46 PM
wow the abdominal changes are impressive
Yeah once I hit the AI the slight bloat/water retention I had dropped quick and I feel like a fat mobilizing machine all day.

dam. you're getting me excited for trest
Its a damn good/strong product so jump on it and get excited for the gains and progress you'll be making.
The quick results from Trest just enhance its feel good feelings and just makes you want to work more and more and your able to since it speeds up recovery.

Scope75
04-14-2014, 05:55 PM
I have to ask, how has libido been since you started taking trest? I have read some horror stories related to trest as "chemical castration" lol?
First 7-10 days it felt insane but then I crushed estro a hair to much and now I'm playing with my AI dose.
Now I did pop off 7 loads over 3 days this past weekend with my GF but I also took some evolved Tada just incase but I'm still waking up horny and can still rub one out solo all natty.
My nuts have shrunk some and at the end of this weekend I noticed my loads being kinda clearish/milky but I didn't notice that until my 4th or 5th nut.

Oh and the only reason I took Tada this weekend was because I kinda mind fucked myself and put doubts in my head and that will screw me up even when I'm all natty.

Scope75
04-14-2014, 06:01 PM
^i think that part comes after the cycle is over lol

I sure hope not and I'll be hitting a aggressive pct once this run is done.

testosteronet
04-14-2014, 06:34 PM
What was the AI you decided on and what's the current dosage? You have me excited for trest as well!

Scope75
04-14-2014, 06:50 PM
I'm using exeme and started at 12.5mg daily and that crushed my estro after about 7-8 days so I laid off the AI for a few and now I'm playing around with 6mg eod/ed to get things back to normal.

Also taking 6caps Epi Andro a day so that's helping out too, and the blood work at the beginning of this log shows that its able to lower estrogen because mine was low.

Scope75
04-14-2014, 08:48 PM
Saving squats for tomorrow morning because I need to free up my hips tonight and I'm tired. Did do some more pull-ups and hypers with a little bi/tri and shoulder/back work. Nothing crazy just got a sick pump, downed a shake, and ate dinner.
I'll dose 3 caps tomorrow morning to see how that feels and I'm betting it'll be sweet.

markam
04-14-2014, 10:06 PM
I'm using exeme and started at 12.5mg daily and that crushed my estro after about 7-8 days so I laid off the AI for a few and now I'm playing around with 6mg eod/ed to get things back to normal.

Also taking 6caps Epi Andro a day so that's helping out too, and the blood work at the beginning of this log shows that its able to lower estrogen because mine was low.

Exam is good, but still too strong sometimes. I found that I could tolerate 12.5 , 6.25, (repeat) in PCT fine, but anymore would elicit painful symptoms. Although Erase isn't as good, it's a lot easier to dose. I switched to Erase @ 50mgs for the last few weeks of a long PCT.

I'll also be running Trest later this year, hope it's as good for me as it has been for you!

Scope75
04-14-2014, 10:40 PM
I'm just trying to find the minimum dose needed and that seems like it'll end up around 4-6mg daily.
Trest, Epi Andro, diet, and simple training but effective training is what's working for me.

Scope75
04-15-2014, 10:11 AM
Need to retract the nut shrinkage statement since they seemed to fill back up some after this weekends activities. So all in all they have shrunk but not very much at all.

Hit a high rep squat session this morning and I'll probably hit a lower volume session this evening. Took 3 caps of Trest this morning and damn my legs got pumped up and then the 45* hypers got my back feeling pumped and full.

Scope75
04-17-2014, 10:07 PM
Tried to get some better back pics but its hard to get a good pic by myself so I just snapped a few to post up.
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/scope75/E152DD92-5793-4598-918D-3DCA1648E8AF_zps67l6oc0w.png (http://s1050.photobucket.com/user/scope75/media/E152DD92-5793-4598-918D-3DCA1648E8AF_zps67l6oc0w.png.html)
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/scope75/43B9F4C9-2C6B-415C-9762-7676824EDB8C_zpso0aowjym.png (http://s1050.photobucket.com/user/scope75/media/43B9F4C9-2C6B-415C-9762-7676824EDB8C_zpso0aowjym.png.html)
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/scope75/C21168E5-A895-479C-A7ED-65D06A188C02_zpslvb8jadv.png (http://s1050.photobucket.com/user/scope75/media/C21168E5-A895-479C-A7ED-65D06A188C02_zpslvb8jadv.png.html)

VayneZ
04-18-2014, 03:31 PM
baby got back and TRICEPS!!! That last pic bro! wow! Looking awesome bro, awesome

Scope75
04-18-2014, 04:28 PM
baby got back and TRICEPS!!! That last pic bro! wow! Looking awesome bro, awesome

Yeah I wish that last pic was clearer because I can see a couple serrations and a couple veins.
Now next week I'll add in a non deadlifting back/shoulders day and a bi/tri day too because right now I pretty much don't do any accessory/isolation work.

WesleyInman
04-20-2014, 09:20 AM
Awesome Awesome log Scope..ty for all the updates :) And pics!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you don't mind me chipping in on EPI ANDRO quickly..not trying to thread hijack but I think you will appreciate that I am looking out for the SS family and younger males here.

My recommendation is to use NIZORAL 2% shampoo while on this. Not any support product that contains Saw Palmetto. Basic Liv52 is sufficient IMO. Now mind you, on the forums, I am probably the only one I know arguing and clarifying this. I have alot of guys disagreeing with me, but not one of them can support in theory that what I am saying is incorrect. Not one of them can invalidate the fact I have seen bloodwork with clients on finasteride and only saw palmetto to prove the accuracy of this. I see guys on other boards buying EPI ANDRO and then running advanced cycle by IML or other products containing saw palmetto. Horrific idea.

My experience is that Saw Palmetto is very effective in eliminating DHT. Therefore, you are throwing away your money. Mind you, EPI ANDRO jacks up DHT to such a degree that it can advance male pattern baldness in people pre-disposed to it when run in high dosages or long periods of time.

Simple solution. Nizoral 2%. Topical DHT blocker and anti androgen for the scalp ONLY. You do not want finasteride and saw palmetto. Internal and oral DHT blockers will block all of DHT. They will will save ur hairline, but make EPI ANDRO compound very ineffective.

Topically treat the scalp. Ketoconazole topically is key. I have found Nizoral 2% to be one of the best products there is. You will save your hairline 100%. Run it EOD. When they say every 4 days..that is for your average male w average test levels and DHT levels. If you are on epi andro, your DHT levels are far from average.

One of our sponsors just so happens to carry this for $20 bucks ;) (for anyone who thinks this is a sales pitch.consider what if any profit can possibly exist on a 20 dollar product that includes shipping. None.)

Anyways, back to Trest...

Really looking forward to running this!!! I'm thinking I might run HCG 250iu 2x per week while on it. I have a script so why not :)

Keep it up man!!!!

Scope75
04-20-2014, 10:06 AM
Thanks Wes...
Don't mind a knowledge filled hijack so feel free to post whenever.

Well SHIT....
AI's Cycle Support has saw palmetto in it and I've been taking it for the past 4-5 weeks and just took a scoop before reading your post.
I could care less about my hair and would actually like for all of it to just fall off out so I wouldn't have to shave it. I have a few tubs of AI's CS left and with me adding in PPs Tbol on 4/28 and no other support on hand I'll just keep running it to finish off the tubs I have then switch to liv52 and/or TUDCA for all other cycles.
I'd be using liv52 and/or TUDCA right now but AI was nice enough to screw up and ship me a ton of CS a while ago so I figured I'd just dose the shit out if it since it was pretty much 75% off the regular cost.

I'm using HCG at 250ui 2 times a week right now and I'll do bloods next Friday before adding in Tbol so the results won't be skewed.

ctAL
04-21-2014, 06:22 AM
My experience is that Saw Palmetto is very effective in eliminating DHT. Therefore, you are throwing away your money.

makes too much sense.........maybe just use liv 52 or tudca and some hawthorne berry

markam
04-21-2014, 07:13 AM
@Wesley.

Thing is, If I don't take Saw Palmetto for it's beneficial effects on the prostate, I tend to get up to pee in the night. Saw Palmetto is a staple for me.
I suppose I could just drop it when on cycle, though. Is there an alternative to Saw P that would work (for what I want).
BTW I was well impressed with Epi-Stane, and I was running Saw P at the same time!

Edit I'll use Antaeus Talos as cycle support with TUDCA if needed. Sorted!

Scope75
04-21-2014, 09:35 AM
Since this is the last week of PNs TREST before I add in PPs Tbol and I've been eating my face off since I started Trest and it does great with carbs and cals so for this last week I'll be cutting the cals back and going ULC to see how it performs under those conditions and to find out how much I weight fully depleted.

GYMnTONIC.com
04-21-2014, 10:19 AM
@Wesley.

Thing is, If I don't take Saw Palmetto for it's beneficial effects on the prostate, I tend to get up to pee in the night. Saw Palmetto is a staple for me.
I suppose I could just drop it when on cycle, though. Is there an alternative to Saw P that would work (for what I want).
BTW I was well impressed with Epi-Stane, and I was running Saw P at the same time!

Check out this article, this will help a bit..By Patrick Arnold

Give DHT a Break @ GYMnTONIC.com
Give DHT a Break! By Patrick Arnold (http://stores.gymntonic.com/blog/give-dht-a-break-by-patrick-arnold/)

hossam
04-21-2014, 11:13 AM
The best protection i am using with six types of AS including Trest is:
Tocosorb, Liv 52 DS, Taurine, garlic oil, and Ashvaghanda from Himalaya
you will have all kind of protection with zero side effects
but 2 problems i cant get rid of

Peeing and sweating at night!

weekend
04-21-2014, 04:06 PM
i believe saw palmetto is just a 5-AR inhibitor. However, epi andro is already 5-alpha reduced. so the conversion of testosterone to DHT will be hindered but epi andro should still perform it's duties.

Scope75
04-24-2014, 08:49 AM
So for this round of bloods I'll be ordering these 2 test.
Hormone Panel for Females
Lipid Panel

Is there anything else I should take a look at?

VayneZ
04-24-2014, 10:24 AM
@Wesley.

Don't wanna hi-jack this amazing thread! But, Mark, or anyone else that might have knowledge of Saw Palmetto. Would this prevent nighttime bladder in general? or only if you have prostate problems??? These days I am waking up 3 times during the night to pee. I am not on creatine now, and my cals low. Not really drinking more water than before either. No stimulants at the moment neither. If Saw P or something similar could help someone in my position, then please let me know !!!!! Need more sleep :(

Scope75
04-24-2014, 10:34 AM
Try drinking less around bed time and the hours before. I use to drink up to bedtime and I'd wake up a bunch threw out the night now I just sip on water and stop drinking late at night and I now sleep all night or just wake up once.

markam
04-24-2014, 10:47 AM
Don't wanna hi-jack this amazing thread! But, Mark, or anyone else that might have knowledge of Saw Palmetto. Would this prevent nighttime bladder in general? or only if you have prostate problems??? These days I am waking up 3 times during the night to pee. I am not on creatine now, and my cals low. Not really drinking more water than before either. No stimulants at the moment neither. If Saw P or something similar could help someone in my position, then please let me know !!!!! Need more sleep :(

That's the reason I take Saw P. At my last checkup, my prostate was said to be normal, but prostates do get larger the older you are, obviously depending on the individual. I drink tons of water and I get up once at 6am for a pee then back to sleep for a couple of hours.
I haven't noticed any downside to taking Saw P. Totally recommend it, but it takes a week or so to be effective (it actually shrinks the prostate).

Scope75
04-24-2014, 11:01 AM
Bloods are ordered and I'll go in tomorrow and start up Tbol on 4/28. I'll get more blood work done after 4-6 weeks then again after pct.

I'll start Tbol off at 80mg and work up to 100-120 over 2-3 weeks and then just keep it there for the last 5-6 weeks. Trest will be used preWO only and Epi Andro will be kept at 400mg split up into 4 doses.

VayneZ
04-24-2014, 11:11 AM
That's the reason I take Saw P. At my last checkup, my prostate was said to be normal, but prostates do get larger the older you are, obviously depending on the individual. I drink tons of water and I get up once at 6am for a pee then back to sleep for a couple of hours.
I haven't noticed any downside to taking Saw P. Totally recommend it, but it takes a week or so to be effective (it actually shrinks the prostate).

I'm too young to have prostate issues... well... you never know lol. But if it has no bad side effect for your average bodybuilder, and it might make some big difference I'm willing to give it a try. What dose do you use? And only pre-bedtime?

Bloods are ordered and I'll go in tomorrow and start up Tbol on 4/28. I'll get more blood work done after 4-6 weeks then again after pct.

I'll start Tbol off at 80mg and work up to 100-120 over 2-3 weeks and then just keep it there for the last 5-6 weeks. Trest will be used preWO only and Epi Andro will be kept at 400mg split up into 4 doses.

I Can't imagine that guy in your display pic getting any more beastly looking... but with this solid plan... I'm in for the results! Good that you're keeping your bloods checked as well! In for that also.

(p.s. I'll try drinking less water before I sleep as well... small and simple advises can often be the best ones, thanks!)

Scope75
04-24-2014, 11:16 AM
That guy in my avi will be replaced in a couple weeks.

Blood work is pretty cheap and I don't get why most guys skip bloods. The 2 test I'm having done ran me less than 100 bucks.

Scope75
04-24-2014, 11:22 AM
Current cycle layout
Epi Andro RX 2caps dosed 4 times a day
Trest 2 caps preWO AM, 2-3 caps preWO PM
Exem 3-12.5mg daily
HCG 250iu Monday/Thursday

Next Monday will the the above plus
PPs Tbol 40mg AM, 40mg PM

2 of the 4 doses of Epi Andro and all Trest will be took with PPs Tbol because you never know PPs carrier might just help those other 2 products out too.

markam
04-24-2014, 12:24 PM
I'm too young to have prostate issues... well... you never know lol. But if it has no bad side effect for your average bodybuilder, and it might make some big difference I'm willing to give it a try. What dose do you use? And only pre-bedtime?

I Can't imagine that guy in your display pic getting any more beastly looking... but with this solid plan... I'm in for the results! Good that you're keeping your bloods checked as well! In for that also.

(p.s. I'll try drinking less water before I sleep as well... small and simple advises can often be the best ones, thanks!)

Maybe it's the water in the food you eat. I don't eat for 5-6 hours before I go to bed, so maybe eating too close to bedtime is causing the problem.
I'm taking 150mgs x 2 ed.

Eden
04-24-2014, 03:25 PM
Yea I get blood panel, and lipid panel every so often it's about $80. All it ever shows is low hdl, high rbc, WBC, and platelets. It's good to know what's going on though.

Bucks
05-04-2014, 05:26 PM
Hey scope how's the TBol bridge going?

Scope75
05-05-2014, 11:10 AM
Hey scope how's the TBol bridge going?

Not a great start because I'm fighting a ingrown tow nail and I've put on a bunch of water and fat.
I have my post Trest bloods just need to upload and post them.

ctAL
05-05-2014, 12:07 PM
so far do you like epi andro rx at 8 pills a day more than 6?

im on 6 a day it hasnt been a week yet wondering if i should bump it up

Scope75
05-05-2014, 12:28 PM
so far do you like epi andro rx at 8 pills a day more than 6?

im on 6 a day it hasnt been a week yet wondering if i should bump it up
I'd stick to 6ed.

ctAL
05-05-2014, 12:30 PM
I'd stick to 6ed.

ok thanks

VayneZ
05-05-2014, 06:33 PM
Not a great start because I'm fighting a ingrown tow nail and I've put on a bunch of water and fat.
I have my post Trest bloods just need to upload and post them.

Man I know that kind of pain. SUCKS. How are you treating it? How bad is it?

Scope75
05-05-2014, 08:02 PM
Man I know that kind of pain. SUCKS. How are you treating it? How bad is it?

Dug it out cut it and rinsed with alcohol and daily cleanings has been my treatment so far. Think I missed/left some behind and might have to get in there and yank that chunk out. Not sure how bad it is but I do well with pain and it just kinda hurts but the big toe is pretty big and red.

Bucks
05-05-2014, 09:25 PM
Dug it out cut it and rinsed with alcohol and daily cleanings has been my treatment so far. Think I missed/left some behind and might have to get in there and yank that chunk out. Not sure how bad it is but I do well with pain and it just kinda hurts but the big toe is pretty big and red.

Ya I hate those bastards. If you break off a piece getting it out it continues to nag for days. If you doing cardio it just makes things very difficult.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Scope75
05-06-2014, 03:24 PM
Ya I hate those bastards. If you break off a piece getting it out it continues to nag for days. If you doing cardio it just makes things very difficult.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Yeah its feeling a little better today so I hope it'll be downhill from here.
Cardio doesn't bug it much but using your toes as stabilizers will send some nice pain shooting up from your toe. Just doing what I can and keeping the weights light for now.

b_oconnor
05-06-2014, 06:43 PM
So you said you had some bloodwork done? So are the horror stories of chemical castration accurate or no?

Scope75
05-07-2014, 11:23 AM
So you said you had some bloodwork done? So are the horror stories of chemical castration accurate or no?

I'll try and get them posted today but I haven't had any problems with getting or staying hard at all.

Scope75
05-07-2014, 03:08 PM
Post Trest bloods

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/scope75/F11F7DA1-DC98-4AAB-8976-7B124F5DD960_zpsvsimgx3d.png (http://s1050.photobucket.com/user/scope75/media/F11F7DA1-DC98-4AAB-8976-7B124F5DD960_zpsvsimgx3d.png.html)

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/scope75/FCEFD803-D139-4735-8C0F-9259B58937F9_zpsr8jvxvb7.png (http://s1050.photobucket.com/user/scope75/media/FCEFD803-D139-4735-8C0F-9259B58937F9_zpsr8jvxvb7.png.html)

Scope75
05-21-2014, 06:03 AM
Guess I'm a runner now.... Lol
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/scope75/09C09341-1A8A-4DD6-852B-33FA83936A60_zpsycnfrjgq.jpg (http://s1050.photobucket.com/user/scope75/media/09C09341-1A8A-4DD6-852B-33FA83936A60_zpsycnfrjgq.jpg.html)
Finished the SF Bay to Breakers 12k in 1hr 15m and we would've done better if we didn't have to run threw the 3-4 groups that started before us and we also stopped to take pics along the way so I pretty dang happy with my average time per mile.

Kicker for me is I haven't ran in forever and was able to easily finish the race without gassing out or needing anything other than a sip of water and a few pieces of gum.

While in SF we hit the Brazilian steak house again for our night before the race meal and also the farmers market where we bought a bunch of pastries and stuff.
After the race I ate a large pizza and some some cheesy garlic bacon bread.

VayneZ
05-21-2014, 07:41 PM
Scope my friend! Looking good bro! I guess your big toe must have healed well. That's a pretty legit time for someone that didn't run for a long time!

Any updates on the cycle progress?

Scope75
05-22-2014, 07:32 AM
Scope my friend! Looking good bro! I guess your big toe must have healed well. That's a pretty legit time for someone that didn't run for a long time!

Any updates on the cycle progress?
Big toe is good to go.....
Cycle progress hasn't been good at all and I almost want just say I don't even feel PPs Tbol working.
Just opened up a different bottle and the liquid was a totally different color and taste so maybe what I've been using was bunk or went bad or something but as of right now PP Tbol has been a flop for me.
Bight side is I might have 2 bottles of PPs Tbol up for sale if this other bottle is a flop too.
I'll get bloods done in 10-14 days and see how things are going.

BoneDaddy
05-22-2014, 08:49 AM
Guess I'm a runner now.... Lol
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/scope75/09C09341-1A8A-4DD6-852B-33FA83936A60_zpsycnfrjgq.jpg (http://s1050.photobucket.com/user/scope75/media/09C09341-1A8A-4DD6-852B-33FA83936A60_zpsycnfrjgq.jpg.html)
Finished the SF Bay to Breakers 12k in 1hr 15m and we would've done better if we didn't have to run threw the 3-4 groups that started before us and we also stopped to take pics along the way so I pretty dang happy with my average time per mile.

Kicker for me is I haven't ran in forever and was able to easily finish the race without gassing out or needing anything other than a sip of water and a few pieces of gum.

While in SF we hit the Brazilian steak house again for our night before the race meal and also the farmers market where we bought a bunch of pastries and stuff.
After the race I ate a large pizza and some some cheesy garlic bacon bread.

You should be chasing that around the house non-stop and classify yourself as a runner that way! ;-)

Scope75
05-22-2014, 09:23 AM
You should be chasing that around the house non-stop and classify yourself as a runner that way! ;-)
Haha...
That would be true if I had to do any chasing.

somm
06-20-2014, 06:32 PM
Hey Scope, just wondering if you had your bloods done yet. I'm curious to see how well you recovered from your trest cycle. If all went well i'm going to do a cycle myself! Hope everything is good!