PDA

View Full Version : Forma Stanzol

Cdsnuts
03-30-2014, 06:18 AM
I grabbed a bottle of this to try when SoCal was running a special on it. Stuff works great. I noticed a difference with only 3 pumps daily in one application. I didn't even need to apply it twice as it pushed my estrogen too low. After seeing how good it worked, i started doing some research. In hindsight, I should have done more research BEFORE buying it, but the write up seemed good and the few logs I've read were even better.

What I'm hoping is someone can give me some clarification on how this compound effects 5a reductase. There was nothing at all in the SoCal write up about this, (if there was, I wouldn't have purchased it.) and the information I can find is murky at best. I came across some logs mentioning 5ar inhibition and that stopped me dead in my tracks. Reason being is that I had a horrific five year incident from another 5ar inhibitor, propecia.

From what I can find, it appears that Forma has a "weak affinity" for this enzyme, where as propecia completely destroys it. I know that Forma is a suicidal AI in regards to Estrogen, but I'm trying to find out what type of relationship it actually has with 5ar. Because of it's structure it appears that Forma competes with Testosterone for 5ar which is how illicits it's DHT lowering effects. What is unclear is how much 5ar gets bonded by Forma.

What alot of people don't know, is that the 5ar enzyme is extremely important in maintaining peace of mind (literally) and sleep. Without enough 5ar your brain doesn't produce the potent neurosteroids you need to feel "normal." AKA Allopregnanolone. Inhibit this enzyme too much, and you can know what it's like to be schizo and get un-rejuvenating sleep day in and day out. Never being able to "feel" relaxed, always being on edge, like your waiting for something to happen. It's truly horrible.

Hopefully I'm just being overly cautious because of what I went through, but better to be safe then sorry. If any of you guys have anything to add concerning this, it would be appreciated. I know this post is a long shot regardless.

The problem also comes down to individual make up. There are guys that take propecia and have no negative sides and then are guys like me who took it and got ruined. Is it possible Forma could do the same? Any body have any negative sides from taking Forma such as anxiety and bad sleep?

Grape Ape
03-30-2014, 11:49 PM
Dont have an answer for you, but best to stop taking it and either chuck it up to a loss, or resell it.

I've been down a similar road with out of wack hormones. Best to not take a chance.

Cdsnuts
03-31-2014, 06:27 AM
Dont have an answer for you, but best to stop taking it and either chuck it up to a loss, or resell it.

I've been down a similar road with out of wack hormones. Best to not take a chance.

That's what I'm thinking. Which sucks, because the stuff was potent as hell and worked great. I'll keep it on hand for emergency use. I'm still researching though. Digging through and pulling apart studies I can find.

Still not sure why it wasn't referenced in the Sales page at SoCal. Lowering DHT would be something people would like to know about.