PDA

View Full Version : AndroMinded Cycles Stenadrol by Olympus Labs

AndroMinded
04-06-2014, 01:02 PM
Here it is everyone! I'd like to thank Olympus Labs for this opportunity in logging this interesting product. Both strands of ph's in this product seem to be highly effective from the reviews I have researched and looked into so I am excited to kick this off.

On a side note: I have cycled AndroHard by Primordial Performance and Finaflex 1-Andro bridged into 1-Alpha. I have never taken any methylated compounds and I'm really curious to see not only if I can run this strong supplement smoothly, but also keep onto some of my earnings in the long run. I know in previous cycles I have kept my size and strength gains in their entirety, could be my age, could be me keeping up with lifting post cycle, I don't know. All I know is, every time I cycle something it generally leaves me in a better position than I once was.

Stenadrol Protocol:
2/3/4/4/4

While Taking Stenadrol, I will be running PCT Revolution Black at 2 caps a day at nighttime for its Arimistane and Liver/Prostate/Cardio Support.
For the last 3 weeks I'm also throwing in Organ Shield for extra support.

PCT is going to be
Clomid: 50mg/day for 2 weeks then 25mg/day for 2 more weeks
Finaflex Pure Test (DAA): 4 Caps a Day for an extended PCT

Support Supplements for Joints:
Around 5-6 grams of Fish Oil a Day
Also might pick up some MSM just incase

Any critiques on my cycle protocol are greatly appreciated. I'm still fairly new to anabolics and would like to stay on the safe side.
I start tomorrow so let's get this shit runnin fellas!!!

AndroMinded
04-07-2014, 11:13 AM
Last Tuesday I got extremely sick with a sore throat, the chills, body aches like never before, and a fever(splitting headache). I figured I'd make the most of it and just took the rest of the week off until today since I havnt had an off week in forever.

First day back, Chest Day:

Bench press: 135 x 10
205x8
225x6
225x6
205x8
135x15

Decline Pushups:
4 sets of 15(squeezed chest at the top)

Incline dumbbell presses:
3 sets of 15 with 35lbs(slow and controlled)

Flat bench chest flyes:
3 sets of 12 with 35lbs

Forearms: Reverse Curls with ez curl bar
4 sets of 10 with 45lbs

Today had a lot of things going on. I took 2 stenadrol, 1 pct revolution black and 1 organ shield upon waking up.

Normally I never lift in the morning or fasted, I did both of those this morning. Also, I took it easy being my first day back!
Feeling hungry as anything now so ima whip up some scrambled eggs.

BoneDaddy
04-07-2014, 11:37 AM
I'm following along......

SoCal-Nutrition
04-07-2014, 12:02 PM
me too ;)

Scope75
04-07-2014, 12:58 PM
I'm following along......
X2

VayneZ
04-07-2014, 04:36 PM
in as well bruh!

AndroMinded
04-07-2014, 06:47 PM
Good to get some guys in here =]
I'm real excited for this cycle, lets see what happens!

AndroMinded
04-08-2014, 03:39 PM
Back Day!

Barbell rows:
135x10
135x10
135x10
135x8

Overhand pullups:
6 sets of 5

Rear delts flyes with dumbbells:
4 sets of 15 with 15lb weights
For these I like to go slow and stable, after performing 15 reps I like to superset it with lowering the weights and performing 10 db rows with them while remaining flat on the bench. I pull em back for a nice slow squeeze and to keep tension on the muscle!

For core:
Decline ab curl:
2 sets of 15 with a 25lb weight.
4 sets of 15 without a plate
One final set of 10 to reach 100 reps

I was going to perform Hyperextensions for lower back and some obliques but I was totally shot after that.

After lifting I threw on a nice eye round steak along with some spinach because I was starvinggggggggg. Last 2 days on stenadrol I've been extremely fucken hungry after my workouts. Like, feed me before I passout in the kitchen hungry

Good lift today! I'll have to throw oblique and lower back work into tomorrow's arms workout.

Speaking of arms... You guys need to be watching Game of Arms on AMC!!! New episode tonight, definitely a show to check out.

SoCal-Nutrition
04-08-2014, 05:07 PM
not hijacking! but, you should also follow along in Rodja's log here:
Giving Stenadrol a shot (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/socal-nutrition/2026-giving-stenadrol-shot.html)

AndroMinded
04-08-2014, 05:27 PM
not hijacking! but, you should also follow along in Rodja's log here:
Giving Stenadrol a shot (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/socal-nutrition/2026-giving-stenadrol-shot.html)

All good, this gives me a chance to see what I have to look forward to!

AndroMinded
04-09-2014, 06:13 PM
Day 3 of Stenadrol
This is what we have to work with. At work now, hitting arms, obliques, lower back later.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachments/%2099363d1397069302-soldier-cycles-stenadrol-forumrunner_20140409_144813.png%20.att

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachments/%2099364d1397069307-soldier-cycles-stenadrol-forumrunner_20140409_144821.png%20.att

VayneZ
04-10-2014, 07:55 PM
Your focusing on fat loss as a priority or muscle building? Both could benefit greatly with the cycle and what I see in the pics.
And nice forearms btw!

AndroMinded
04-11-2014, 07:16 PM
Fat loss while slowly putting on lean muscle. I'm pretty thick already so cutting down on the fat would be interesting.
Thanks, I've been hittin forearms hard for like 3-4 weeks now! You gotta watch the Show Game of Arms on AMC shits raw.

Your focusing on fat loss as a priority or muscle building? Both could benefit greatly with the cycle and what I see in the pics.
And nice forearms btw!

- - - Updated - - -

Yesterdays lift.
Leg DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Squats:
135x15(warmup)
205x10
255x10
255x10
205x10

Leg Extension:
70x10
95x10
120x10
120x10
95x10
70x10

Leg Curl:
70x12
70x12
70x12
70x12

Calf Raises: 4 sets of 25

Feelin really pumped up, was going to hit the bag for some cardio but I was pretty tired after these sets. Might hit it later =]

Been watching Mike Tyson's Career Collection on DVD preworkout. 13 matches in, 13 knock outs. Genetically superior to the rest.

VayneZ
04-11-2014, 08:28 PM
I actually went looking this up and found some awesome footage of Travis Bagent. This looks really sick. Anywhere I can watch some episodes online??

AndroMinded
04-11-2014, 09:35 PM
Watch Game of Arms Season 01 Episode 01 Online Free - stream Game of Arms Season 01 Episode 01 (http://www.alluc.to/tv-shows/watch-game-of-arms-online/season-01/episode-01/4383194.html)
Click on episode number, get to filenuke. pass all the ads, it'll load. Works fine for me. Totally worth it, the show is a preworkout in itself haha

VayneZ
04-12-2014, 11:07 AM
Dude I owe you one BIG TIME!!!! Thanks!!!

AndroMinded
04-12-2014, 06:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3ltSb02JKs#aid=P-_D1oShcaA
The lifts continue even after 8 hour work shifts! Pre workout song

AndroMinded
04-14-2014, 06:25 PM
Chest and Forearms!

Bench press:
135x10
185x8
225x5
225x5
185x8
185x8

ISO Decline Chest Press:
45lbs per side x 10
70lbs per side x 6
70lbs x 6
70 x 6

Chest flyes:
105x10
125x8
125x8
105x8 (squeezed each rep for like 5 seconds)

Reverse curls:
3x65x10

Hammercurls (got carried away)
3x70x8

What a lift man. Renewed my membership today with some extremely gorgeous girl working the front desk gotta say I'm not a big fan of these bench presses, they are just a tad too high and ruin my sets using extra energy to try to reach up and rack it. Spotter required next time!

Love getting back to an actual gym, you can hit every muscle from so many angles and weights, it's just the perfect decision for this cycle! By the time I got a crazy pump going I looked up and realized everyone was legit talking to eachother while watching my sets doing forearm work since my arms were blown the **** up. I'm officially like the biggest person at this gym. I had like a lot of older guys and 18 year olds just staring every set. Mentally boosted my confidence.

VayneZ
04-14-2014, 07:17 PM
That forearm training.. I telling you man, someone has been watching waayyyy too much Games of Arms :p

....I actually did the ''false grip'' Travis Bagent was talking about while doing rows today and hammer grip pullups :D :o

AndroMinded
04-23-2014, 07:46 PM
Sorry for the time off! I spilled protein drink on my keyboard(no joke) and havn't been on my pc. Finally bought a new keyboard and I'll be back to updating on here! I've been posting on anabolicminds.com since I have the app on my phone but it's time to catch up ova here. Smashed arms today like nobodies fucken business.

Side note: my 1 rep max went from 260lbs to putting up 260lbs 4 times on flat bench!
Definite strength gains on this product guys, no estrogen related issues or liver problems to note.

I'm just feeling phenomenal, I'm even adding in 10 minute cardio sessions at the end of all my lifts(ima smoker back off =] !!!)
Hitting the gym 6 times a week ever since I got a membership at my local gym.

Shot from today.

VayneZ
04-24-2014, 10:28 AM
JEEZ! LOOK AT THOSE ARMS!!!!!!

If I were you I'd wear that sleeveless Finaflex shirt everywhere :p!!! Nice description on the press improvement! Strong. And from that pic I see that you're packing on some mad size bro!!! Solid job

AndroMinded
04-24-2014, 02:31 PM
Thanks for the support brotha! 3 outta 5 weeks in now. This cycle is so much fun so far. Even though these are 2 bulking prohormones put into 1, I have been eating the same amount as I normally do and just stocking out. Havn't really put any fat on, I'd even argue that I've been leaning out because of the 6 days a week at the gym, added cardio, no alcohol, clean diet. Still 2 weeks left, let's go out with a bang.

AndroMinded
04-28-2014, 08:09 PM
So I went for my 1 rep max on flat bench today. Stenadrol had me confident as fuck so I went for 300, and guess what weight I tossed up =]

After that I hit up a Decline Hammerstrength Press and Incline HammerStrength Press. Hammerstrength machines are straight quality man. Just ordered some Olympus Labs EL1MINATE as an estrogen blocker since I'm running low on my On cycle PCT Revolution Black. Eliminate should hold me over for the rest of the cycle and into my PCT of Clomid and PureTest(DAA).

Also, ordered me some Antaeus Labs Demiurge nootropic. I've tried Achillez before from them and from what I've seen, Antaeus is one of the most respected supplement companies in the market.

VayneZ
04-29-2014, 05:35 PM
Wow congratz on the 300 that's heavy! Before Stena, what was your max?

AndroMinded
04-29-2014, 07:23 PM
Wow congratz on the 300 that's heavy! Before Stena, what was your max?

Hit 260 for 2. On the 2nd week of Stenadrol I decided to try 260 again and I got it 4 times! So next time it was chest day I really wanted to see what my 1 rep max would be just out of curiosity. No better time to test strength when you are on 2 potent bulking prohormones. Looking at Iron Legion's Mithras and Antaeus Labs Ultradrol..

Mithras contains:
5mg Dimethandrostenol-- Dosed at 2-3 caps per day with 90 caps so basically 10-15mg of Dimethandrostenol per day.

Ultradrol contains:
4mg Methylstenbolone-- Dosed at 3 caps per day with 90 caps which is basically 12mg of Methylstenbolone per day.
(Chose these 2 products because they have been well reviewed and received in the market)

Stenadrol has 120 caps and worked my way up to 4 caps a day containing 5mg Methylstenbolone and 4mg Dimethandrostenol
Essentially taking 20mg Methylstenbolone and 16mg Dimethandrostenol daily for the last 3 weeks of the cycle.

I don't understand how Olympus Labs could stack these 2 prohormones together, have all these extra caps, and run similar dosages as these other 2 products for the price that they do it at. Basically a bottle of Stenadrol is around 55 dollars, while these other 2 phs combined would give you overall less mgs in both Methylsten and Dimethandro while having the combined price be higher.
Users who tried Ultra and Mithras have both given crazy reviews saying how effective these products are. Perhaps these companies also provide higher quality raws, or maybe they have better delivery systems increasing bio-availability?

I don't know, I'm confused..
All I can say so far is that Stenadrol kicks some ass.
So far:
-No estrogen related issues
-No heart issues
-Libido is good as ever
-Mild Acne
-Leaning out
-Joints are fine
-No aggression
-Strength Increases
-Decrease in bodyfat and increase in vascularity

O_RYAN_007
04-29-2014, 08:56 PM
UD was a solid product for me at just 12 mgs. You'll LOVE demiurge, its basically the side free aderall… I LOVE this stuff, i get major focused with it!

AndroMinded
04-29-2014, 09:13 PM
UD was a solid product for me at just 12 mgs. You'll LOVE demiurge, its basically the side free aderall… I LOVE this stuff, i get major focused with it!

I love adderall :D
Every other morning before bio class me and my roommate would have some music goin, coffeee brewin and we'd snort the addies cuz they kicked in faster that way. Smoke 2 ciggs before class started hahaha. Man I miss that shit. But since I'm home now and taking some classes at community college I thought it would be useful to try out some Demiurge or Axon, shit even Alpha Brain was an option. Wrapping up my classes in the next few weeks with a few assignments left. Ready to think clearly and hit the books

ryhigh
04-29-2014, 09:39 PM
What is Stenadrol? Is it the same compound in Mithras? I was never a Adderall person, I think my undiagnosed ADHD was the reason. I could take it and fall right asleep lol

AndroMinded
04-30-2014, 09:25 AM
Iron-Legion Mithras: Dimethandrostenol 5mg
Antaeus Labs Ultradrol: Methylstenbolone 4mg

Olympus Labs Stenadrol Contains both these potent bulking prohormones:
5mg Methylstenbolone
4mg Dimethandrostenol

AndroMinded
04-30-2014, 09:28 AM
What is Stenadrol? Is it the same compound in Mithras? I was never a Adderall person, I think my undiagnosed ADHD was the reason. I could take it and fall right asleep lol

When I take Adderall I chain smoke ciggs and go on absolute cleaning sprees. Every time my ex would come over to my suites me and my roommate were addied up cleaning literally everything relentlessly while running loads of laundry at the same time haha. It was like, adderall makes you do all those things that you deep down want to do! Like right now, my flatscreen pc monitor has dust all over the base that I want to clean. Not gonna happen.. Unless I'm on somethin =]

ryhigh
04-30-2014, 12:32 PM
Iron-Legion Mithras: Dimethandrostenol 5mg
Antaeus Labs Ultradrol: Methylstenbolone 4mg

Olympus Labs Stenadrol Contains both these potent bulking prohormones:
5mg Methylstenbolone
4mg Dimethandrostenol

Wow I was gone a couple months and didn't know this was out, This sounds like too much fun, I love msten and only have been very intrigued since Mithras came out. I got to get me a couple bottle for my next run in a couple months after im completely healed and get back into shape

AndroMinded
05-01-2014, 11:08 PM
Did some tabata squats tonight after work. Time to get some rest, we are driving out for my oldest brothers wedding this weekend in Pittsburgh!

We are leaving around 9am so we'll get there around 2-3pm on Friday. Guess what else is going on in Pittsburgh? NPC Pittsburgh Pro! My cousin's husband told me we should dip the wedding on Saturday to catch the Finals at the pitt pro haha. Branch, Cutler, Dexter, Kai, Heath, Ramy, Rhoden are all guess posing! I don't know if there is a meet and greet but I want to get some pics with these legends.

Saturday morning way before the wedding me and Mark might head over and check the show out, 20 bucks for pre judging tickets is fine with me. It's unfortunate that I can't drink at my own brother's wedding but being sober this whole weekend can actually be a really good thing. This will allow me to check this show out, workout at the hotel gym and we might even see a pirates game Friday night. Big plans and I hope I can get out to doing them. Think I have roughly over a week of stenadrol left.

AndroMinded
05-01-2014, 11:14 PM
Wow I was gone a couple months and didn't know this was out, This sounds like too much fun, I love msten and only have been very intrigued since Mithras came out. I got to get me a couple bottle for my next run in a couple months after im completely healed and get back into shape

Yeah Olympus Labs is fairly new but seems to be taking off pretty well. They got a nice lineup and selection over there, a lot of logs going up. My only question is the quality of their raws because across the board their products give more mgs, more capsules, for cheaper or similar prices compared to competitors. Regardless, Stenadrol is still working for me!

ryhigh
05-02-2014, 01:33 PM
Did some tabata squats tonight after work. Time to get some rest, we are driving out for my oldest brothers wedding this weekend in Pittsburgh!

We are leaving around 9am so we'll get there around 2-3pm on Friday. Guess what else is going on in Pittsburgh? NPC Pittsburgh Pro! My cousin's husband told me we should dip the wedding on Saturday to catch the Finals at the pitt pro haha. Branch, Cutler, Dexter, Kai, Heath, Ramy, Rhoden are all guess posing! I don't know if there is a meet and greet but I want to get some pics with these legends.

Saturday morning way before the wedding me and Mark might head over and check the show out, 20 bucks for pre judging tickets is fine with me. It's unfortunate that I can't drink at my own brother's wedding but being sober this whole weekend can actually be a really good thing. This will allow me to check this show out, workout at the hotel gym and we might even see a pirates game Friday night. Big plans and I hope I can get out to doing them. Think I have roughly over a week of stenadrol left.

That's legit man, hopefully youre able to get some pics. Standing next to them in real life is a trip, so fkn huge its almost unreal.

Interested to see your final review of Stenadrol.

AndroMinded
05-08-2014, 09:30 AM
Big update today guys.
So in Pittsburgh I loweder my dosage of Stenadrol to 2 caps and increased my dosage of my organarmor. I probably had 5-6 beers for the wedding. I wokeup feeling fine, checked and my urine was also clear so that was good.

3 days went by and I got hit with crazy sickness! I wokeup at 3am feeling starving. So hungry that if I didn't eat, I'd literally throw up. Went downstairs and had a granola bar and water, 30 minutes later I threw it all up. My stomach and liver were both in pain. I threwup atleast 7 times throughout the day up to 2 o clock. I thought my liver had failed or something which really worried me. Went to the doctors and he will run labs on me in 2 weeks. What he did tell me though was that there is a vicious stomach bug going around and I most likely caught that, along with my liver already being weakened. I did bounce back though towards the end of the day just like he said I would. Went to sleep and wokeup this morning feeling really good. Still some soreness in my stomach and liver but I did throw up all day so that's expected. Checked my urine which was pretty dark but the only thing I could keep in yesterday was ginger ale.

Today, I am going to drink water all day, flush out my system, and check to see if my urine clears up! Since I was at the end of the cycle with like 3 days left, I figured I'd just end the cycle and go into PCT. Not sure I want to take clomid yet because I've never taken it before and I don't know how my body reacts to it. I will take my organ armor, finaflex puretest(daa) and el1minate by olympus labs(arimistane to block estrogen).
All in all, feeling a lot better. Going to take it easy for the next few days but I feel confident that I will be fine.

Sidenote: Didn't get to meet the bodybuilders.. There was a lot going on in Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh Pro, Pirates Game, Penguins Game, Marathon runners. A lot of roads were closed off and it was too hectic trying to get to where the pros were at. Next time, I'll get em :D

ryhigh
05-08-2014, 10:25 AM
That sounds really rough man, sorry to hear. Hope youre on the upside and bounce back quick.

nate3993
05-08-2014, 12:30 PM
ur worried about how clomid will affect you.....but you took stenadrol.....

just take the clomid man

ryhigh
05-08-2014, 12:33 PM

just take the clomid man

Pssssh Stenadrol is week sauce Nate, im going to stack it with SDMZ 3.0 :rolleyes:

AndroMinded
05-08-2014, 05:43 PM

just take the clomid man

Fineeeeee =]

ryhigh
05-08-2014, 05:56 PM
Clomid has always been really smooth for me, only one time I turned into a emotional mess. That was the 1st time I used pharma grade, but adjusted dose and was g2g

AndroMinded
05-11-2014, 06:20 PM
Few notes.. looks like my brother got the same stomach bug 2 days after i had it. Lasted him all day as well so atleast I knew my sickness was caused by some virus instead of my supplements.
Thoughts on Clomid, this shit makes me pass the FUCK out. This shit like Nyquil sendin me into a time paradox coma sleep
This shit like melatonin havin me walk on the dark side of the moon
This shit makes me wake up feeling hungover, unable to eat, while also being starving.

Onto the Official Stenadrol Review!

Strength: Max Bench went from 260 for 1, to 260 for 4, to 300 for 1(almost 2) Gains were gradual and always increasing. The thing is, you didn't really know they were increasing until you tested yourself!

Mentality: This product did not make me aggressive which I kind of wish it did. I love havin some edge going on =] I must say this product gave me this confidence in myself and the supplement that I could get the weight up. Everytime I would push myself I'd get an extra rep, and another, and another. The lifts and pumps had me rollin throughout workouts feeling good the entire time!

Libido: Meh, no increase in libido at all which is no fun. Slight decrease in libido I'd say, and I never really have a decrease in libido but it wasn't noticeable or significant to me. To others it will most likely affect them differently but hey, I'm still young.

Hardening: I used Stenadrol to give myself a successful lean bulk. My core is coming out and my V shape is becoming existent. Muscles and everything are a lot fuller and harder as well.

Cons: Acne, some back pumps, lowered sex drive

I'd like to say that I absolutely love this product. I have not had this much success with any run prior or anywhere even close!!! This supplement was highly potent and powerful, with the added strength gains it was so tempting to just keep throwing weight up. This cycle really put me in a better position for the summertime which my next cycle will probably be some cutting Anabolic stack.

Will keep you guys updated on my PCT and anything notable arises. God Bless, thanks for all the support!

ryhigh
05-11-2014, 08:03 PM
Great to hear your experience on the cycle. Im really interested in trying it how, but so much good stuff idk when ill ever get to it lol. Weird about clomid making you sleepy, maybe something to do with hormonal levels changing? For me I became a middle aged women going through an emotional crisis until I played around with dosage lol. Im sure your PCT will be pretty smooth also

AndroMinded
05-12-2014, 02:06 PM
There are so many good products out there I'll agree to that haha. A lot of quality companies that I am bouncing around back and forth! Besides the Olympus Labs awesome lineup, I'd like to try some Iron Legion products ASAP!

ryhigh
05-12-2014, 02:19 PM
Yeah Iron Legion has a couple I want to try, I still need to log the bottle of SDMZ 3.0 I got before I injured myself, Celtic has some cool new hormones, and a TD line coming out, plus the raws on this site so I can Frankenstein my own concoction lol sooo many choices

VayneZ
05-12-2014, 04:06 PM
Nice review bud. Avatar pic looks swole. Hope the PCT run goes smooth, keep us updated and make sure you keep your calories high for a couple of weeks!

AndroMinded
05-13-2014, 06:25 PM
My diet sadly never changes haha. Never for cuts or bulks or anything. Just maintenance. PCT going smoothly so far! and that whole clomid making me sleepy thing isn't happening anymore. But for the first 2 nights it was like BOOM go to sleep!

AndroMinded
05-13-2014, 06:27 PM
Yeah Iron Legion has a couple I want to try, I still need to log the bottle of SDMZ 3.0 I got before I injured myself, Celtic has some cool new hormones, and a TD line coming out, plus the raws on this site so I can Frankenstein my own concoction lol sooo many choices

The Power is in your hands..

ryhigh
05-13-2014, 06:29 PM
Maybe your nuts were thanking you because they knew that their test will be coming back finally,

so they said "hey andro this is your nuts speaking, we're both happy to be producing again so take it easy and go to sleep early"

Telepathically sent from iPhone using Jedi mind tricks

ryhigh
05-13-2014, 07:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4fOJsogSDg&feature=player_detailpage

AndroMinded
06-10-2014, 07:59 PM
Final Update: PCT went extremely well. No issues or concerns whatsoever!

I also kept a lot of my gains in strength and definition while losing small amounts of density. All in all, I am very happy and would like to claim that Olympus Labs Stenadrol kicks ass and I'm going to try some of their other products next year. As for my next cycle, I am still looking at getting 2 bottles of Iron Legion's XI-KT to shred up all summer :P