PDA

View Full Version : STIMUL8 and Dexiprine XR

ctAL
04-07-2014, 08:12 AM
anybody here have experience with either one or both?

BoneDaddy
04-07-2014, 08:47 AM
I've used Stimul8 and really liked it. The energy was nice and smooth and I had some great focus.

Scope75
04-07-2014, 11:07 AM
I've used the orginal Dexiprine non RX and that shit hits hard and strong.
Probably a little to hard hitting at first but smooths out for a nice all day energy after the initial rush.

Freepressright
04-16-2014, 07:07 AM
Dexiprine is satan. It's one of the strongest, and harshest compounds of its type. I got sick from it. A co-worker of mine who has a high tolerance to just about everything took one and had the pudding poop 15 minutes later, went to bench and had to stop mid set to go shit again, he hit the toilet twice more that morning and was jittery and nauseated the rest of the day. Beware of this shit. Cut the tab in half and start with half or a quarter dose to assess your tolerance first.

markam
04-16-2014, 07:25 AM
For me, The original Dexaprine was unmatched for sustained feel good energy. You could just use half a pill and get a really good effect.
However, I absolutely loathe Dexaprine XR. Not a desirable feeling at all.

Although it's more designed as a preworkout formula, I'm very impressed with AppNut Uncut. Really good profile and 2 caps is plenty, so you get 45 servings. You could add a cap of green tea and some T-2 to make it more thermogenic.

BoneDaddy
04-16-2014, 08:00 AM
Dexiprine is satan. It's one of the strongest, and harshest compounds of its type. I got sick from it. A co-worker of mine who has a high tolerance to just about everything took one and had the pudding poop 15 minutes later, went to bench and had to stop mid set to go shit again, he hit the toilet twice more that morning and was jittery and nauseated the rest of the day. Beware of this shit. Cut the tab in half and start with half or a quarter dose to assess your tolerance first.

I must be a total bastard because I can't stop laughing at this.......

naeydrin
04-16-2014, 09:58 AM
The original was awesome, the last 2 versions have sucked.