PDA

View Full Version : Help me design/critique my "Christmas Day" Andro Hard cycle please :) :)

WesleyInman
04-09-2014, 12:25 PM
I have less then a week to go to start.

If I am going to do it..I'm gonna do it right..and big..well maybe huge. This is why I'm calling it my Christmas Day cycle..remember when you were a little kid and you walked out to the tree to see presents and that feeling..well this is what this cycle does for me daily. LOL :)

Not gonna make it some petty little cycle, for 30 days and then just be miserable when I run out that quickly..so this is my thought

Please tell me what you guys think and/or would add..I don't wanna add any other compounds, just a variety of
Epi andro with the andro hard, with Trest.

I have never used Andro Hard or Trest, so this is all very exciting to me :)

Potential Cycle

Month 1- 1050mgs of Epi andro compound ED

Andro Hard VH1- 250mgs @ 3x per day= 750mgs
(thank you Burly again )

Epi Andro Hard Transdermal @ 100mgs 3x per day
(Bought the raws at So-Cal Nutrition and then Rob was awesome enough to send me an Iron Legion Salvo)- I mixed this up already and I have one bottle ready to go.

Month 2 7-800mgs of EPI andro compound + 50mgs of Trest ED

Trest by Prescription Nutrition - Preworkout ONLY -51 mgs ED on workout days- 34mgs ED on non workout days in 2 dosages

EPI ANDRO HARD by Prescription Nutrition @1-200mgs 2-3x per day to total= 4-500mgs ED

Epi andro transdermal (again So-Cal raws) 100mgs x 3x per day =300mgs ED

Other products:
Will run Liver Support
Maybe some taurine
other odds and ends
100mgs HRT/cyp E4d
Preworkout will be either Contraband by Iron Forged Nutrition or HYDE v1.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________

Thoughts?? Additions?? Critique?? Please don't hold back any comments are welcome!

Scope75
04-09-2014, 01:18 PM
Looks like a strong and fun run too me.

O_RYAN_007
04-09-2014, 04:36 PM
Epi andro transdermal, WOW!!! I wish you would just run AHV1 solo, so you can get a TRUE understanding of why everyone (including myself) loved the stuff so much. This is just me, but I think after you finished it off, then you could do the cycle you are describing… Once again, up to you completely. The last bottle I ran late last year was with Tren E(350mg) and test E(250), and it was AMAZING! But I already knew what AH could do on it's own as I've run it at 1000mg solo for 8 wks. Now that was a fkn AWESOME RUN!! I've used AHv1 with about 4 different cycles. 2 times with TBol LV, once solo for 8 wks, and the last go round with the TNT combo.

BoneDaddy
04-10-2014, 04:41 AM
I agree with ORyan. If you run it as a stack, how do you know what's doing what? Too bad you only have 1 bottle, BUT.....that's 1 more than I have :-*(

WesleyInman
04-10-2014, 09:34 AM
Ok consider it done!!!

750mgs ED for the first 20 days and then I will go from there :)

I guess I just expect to see it to such a degree that the TD would be a compliment on top of it..

But you guys are right :) Ill tweak that and then maybe just run month 2 starting at day 21 if this makes sense..

I just have to decide if I should start trest at Day 21 or 30? Either or works for me!!

:)