PDA

View Full Version : Screw you guys for lifting while I rehab my shoulder...

BBG
04-10-2014, 08:23 PM
I think you should all stop lifting for a week. Eat some pizza and cake. Come on, do it you know you want to

If I don't lift something heavy soon I'm going to go crazy...

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

nate3993
04-10-2014, 09:04 PM
Dude....I don't even know what I did but my shoulder is being a little bitch too.....luckily I should be able to hit the weights within the ne t 3 or 4 days

Grape Ape
04-10-2014, 09:26 PM
Do some crunches.

burlyman30
04-10-2014, 09:52 PM
I have 2 bad shoulders and I still bang out 3 plates on bench. I think you're being a pussy and should work through the pain. :p

BBG
04-10-2014, 10:13 PM
hahaha I just checked in the mirror and I've got bruising on the top of my tricep... sort of where it connects to the shoulder. I didn't notice it before.

I'm gonna give it a day or two more... then I'll slowly work my way back in the gym.

BoneDaddy
04-11-2014, 06:20 AM
hahaha I just checked in the mirror and I've got bruising on the top of my tricep... sort of where it connects to the shoulder. I didn't notice it before.

I'm gonna give it a day or two more... then I'll slowly work my way back in the gym.

That sounds like a tear of some sort dude. Get that shit looked at, now.

BBG
04-11-2014, 06:47 AM
That sounds like a tear of some sort dude. Get that shit looked at, now.

It'll heal on its own... right guys? right?

ctAL
04-11-2014, 06:54 AM
animal flex and usp cissus had me back in the gym a few weeks........i was THIS close to going to the doctor

i couldnt lift for 1 1/2 months (this was fall/winter 2011, i got depressed from no lifting an holidays i just ate a shit ton of food)

its crazy how you work so hard to be strong but after that my lifts were SHOT, gotdamn i was weak

yesterday i inclined benched 255, i remember after i could lift again after that I had trouble with 135 and the lactic acid build up was insane

Lugnuts
04-11-2014, 02:06 PM
[QUOTE=BBG;35369]It'll heal on its own... right guys? right?[/QUOT

I fell asleep on my floor one day after work, woke up to a feeling of being stabbed in my shoulder. I was laying on my right arm which caused my rotator cuff and tendons to get stretched. took over 6-7 months to heal and not get the stabbing pain. this was in the middle of PCT after a amazing AH V2 8 week cycle. needless to say I lost my gains :mad: ... I guess its your turn now! :cool::cool:

BBG
04-12-2014, 10:48 AM
Got in the gym today and did some light rehab work. Maybe 30 minutes.

The most discomfort (not really pain) was from bent over rows.