PDA

View Full Version : What are the best options for someone predisposed to Gyno?

ctAL
04-19-2014, 08:13 AM
I been doing a lot of reading lately, the only thing Ive done before was AHv3 an I ran that solo and next best thing these days would be Epi Andro or PN Epi Andro. I admit it was nothing amazing it did keep me lean, maybe If i do it again ill really zone in on my diet better ill have even better results

I turn 29 next month an I still bust ass in the gym, Im strong as shit an I do eat good but it seems like I just cant stay as lean as my younger days..............Im like a lean big guy who just cant get rid of this subcutaneous fat anymore (btw Scope75, Ive noticed your new avy, Im mirin). It sucks. Ive gotten down to 8% before naturally an my gyno looked a lot better but that was my early 20s now when I had more time an lot less responsiblities. I recently saw that thread on Raloxifene that has def sparked my interest (ive had gyno since puberty), maybe ill try that once I can cut down to legit visible abs again. A co worker told me to do Clen but honestly that shit seems scary.

Scope75
04-19-2014, 08:59 AM
I can say Epi Andro RX is the shit and just enhances all parts of everyday life and I like it better than the AHv2/3.
A fairly good diet and Epi Andro does wonders on body comp and I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a nice boost in and out of the gym. It mentally gets you tuned in and it's almost like it pushes you to not cheat and stay strict with your diet. That could be more me than Epi Andro because I hate wasting a cycle or run of anything so that helps me stay on track too.

Diet trumps supps all day long so get that diet staightened out then hit the supps and you'll see what they can really do.

Now once this Epi Andro RX runs out I'll be using PNs Epi Andro Hard because you get more bang for your buck.

Oh and thanks for the complement on the new avi. That's me after 6wks of Epi Andro RX, 12 days PNs Trest, and eating as clean/good as I can.