PDA

View Full Version : What should I do with my PP leftovers?

VayneZ
11-15-2012, 04:54 PM
I'm starting this topic, to get some reliable advises and feedback on what to do with my 3x AndroBulks, 1x AndroMass and 2x AndroHard.

As some of you might know, I stated in my log that the cycle I'm currently on, would be the last ''aggressive cycle''. I have to say I'm LOVING it so far... but because of personal circumstances I cannot have anything that's even considered ''grey'' in my possession anymore by early next year. It sucks big time, but there are more important things in my personal life than ''using hormones''.

This means I cannot even use any SERM's, AI's or hCG any more after this current run. (No, not even research chemicals... even my rats are not to happy about this :( ).

I know that it's a TERRIBLE idea to run PCT without SERM's... even if it's a 6 week cycle. So I already sold the remaining Ultradrol's and Mechabol's I had.

I was originally planning on running just the Androseries for 6 weeks and use just TRS + TCF-1 for PCT, since to my understanding it would've still been worth the run, because of the excellent OTC products of the Great Primordial Performance.

However FDA ruined my 2013 plan big time. Since this was unexpected I didn't get the chance to buy any TRSv2....

So taking all of this into consideration, putting yourself in my shoes, and in my irreversible situation, what would be ''the wise thing'' to do?

1) Keep my Androseries, and run it 6-weeks, using an alternative OTC PCT that would be ''worth'' the run? (meaning that after PCT I would still keep decent amount of the gains I've made on-cycle).

or

2) Start looking for a good deal and sell them?

To me, it makes more sense to invest the money in something that would benefit me in the long run. So it would NOT make any sense to run a cycle that would make me look good for a few weeks, and then I'm back to ground 0.

Any suggestions and honest advise would be much appreciated! Thanks!! :)

Grape Ape
11-15-2012, 05:13 PM
Well TRS wasn't the end all be all of OTC PCT.

You can ask on buy/sell sections of forums for a bottle of Sustain Alpha.

You can promise to sell me 1 bottle of Androhard come spring time. At a fair price of course.

VayneZ
11-15-2012, 05:32 PM
Well TRS wasn't the end all be all of OTC PCT.

You can ask on buy/sell sections of forums for a bottle of Sustain Alpha.

You can promise to sell me 1 bottle of Androhard come spring time. At a fair price of course.
Haha well, ''if'' I decide to sell them, I should be able to sell them around the end of April, since I'll be in the states for 2 weeks anyway.

If I could still find some TRS or an alternative I might keep them for future cycles though. But I'll keep you in mind bro, in case I end up selling them!

Grape Ape
11-15-2012, 05:40 PM
Good deal.

If your interested, PM and I could go over what supps would be your best bet for OTC PCT.

xxiv
11-15-2012, 06:00 PM
I would keep them in the fridge for furure runs if i was you.
trs looks to be in stock on the mother site just the SA is liqua vade.

KAB111
11-15-2012, 06:39 PM
Looks like you can still piece together the TRS, just not the topical sustain.

Eden
11-15-2012, 06:53 PM
I'd say sell it if you don't have time to run them completely before your ban on grey area stuff.

milehighguy
11-15-2012, 07:00 PM
I would think the LV SA would work just fine in PCT for an all PP run. If you were running that Ultradrol you sold I would not use the LV SA.

Tampa_Man
11-27-2012, 03:52 PM
Well, I am looking for 2 bottole of AH for my cycle!!

DJM
11-27-2012, 05:00 PM
sell now, you can easily get retail or a bit more, with the recent events the demand is high

Rulk
11-27-2012, 08:21 PM
sell now, you can easily get retail or a bit more, with the recent events the demand is high

This^.

Sounds like your situation won't permit anything else worth making sense.

VayneZ
11-28-2012, 05:13 PM

I appreciate your concern DJM! Even if I were to sell them now, to have them shipped from where I am located, is first of all really unreliable and second would be really costly. So I would have to sell them high enough to cover all the costs, and would NOT stand responsible if they don't make it to the buyer's address. I'm saying this because I've had bad experience with our monopolized shipping system here on the Island in the past.

I will however be in the States this coming April, which is about 5 months away. The supplements are kept in closed box in a room with cold temperature, and are preserved in top condition. I can easily just travel with them and ship them when I'm in the states, that way I'm SURE there won't be any issues.

As for the price, I'll be going below retail. Not really looking for profit, just to cover the costs, that's all.

Taken all of this into consideration I still have not decided if I would be using them myself and run an OTC PCT. So far I've had many different feedback as to whether or not this would be a good idea for long term goals.

As soon as I am convinced as to what decision I would take, I would post it in this thread. But either way I would only be able to ship them in April.