PDA

View Full Version : ~ Wesley + ANDRO HARD vH1- 60 day RUN ~

WesleyInman
04-22-2014, 10:28 AM
Ok so the day is finally here.

Have been waiting and waiting and started it today :)

Again thank you Burly man..super happy that I am able to actually give this a shot!!!!!

DAY 1-

I opened the Andro Hard this morning and shook it up..it came out super thick almost beyond a gel..So I took Burly's advice and boiled some hot water and let it sit, take out shake, sit again, take out shake..got it to a much thinner consistency.

The expiration date is 8/12 so this may be why.

For me opening this, is comparable to someone, somewhere who has held onto a fine bottle of wine for 20 years, and they open it and finally get to experience it. It's half looking forward to it, half hating the fact that you only have one bottle.

LOL..this is how I see it..but maybe I just have SUPP issues ;)

Anyways, I took dose 1 @ 7am on an empty stomach..

Dose 2 I am taking now at around 1pm and hitting the gym for 2pm...

I will post up my Workout and starting weight, etc..later tonight :)

Full schedule is this:

Days 1-20
AHV1 @ 750mgs ED (3x per day)

Days 20-60
Trest PWO by PN @ 51mgs ED- in one dosage/ Off days 34mgs in 2 dosages
Epi Andro Hard by PN- 3-500mgs ED
Transdermal EPI ANDRO - Raw powder from So Cal Nutrition, in Iron Legion Salvo also from So Cal- dosed at 100-150mgs per ML- Will be running this 3x per day on top of the PN EPI ANDRO HARD

Other products
Liv52 by Himalaya
Caber by EVO @ .5mgs E3d
HRT script (watson) = 100mgs E4d
Protein= Problend/Prescription Nutrition- Blueberry Muffin (2-3x per day)
preworkout= Contraband by Iron Forged Nutrition w ECA or HYDE original version 1,3dm
Vitamin C

and a bunch of other small odds and end's, nootropics some days, etc, etc...

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/ANDROHARDwesley_zpsb8fe0075.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/ANDROHARDwesley_zpsb8fe0075.jpg.html)

BoneDaddy
04-22-2014, 11:56 AM
It's not the expiry.....that stuff is thick. But oh my, so, so worth it........

weekend
04-22-2014, 11:59 AM
trt + androhard only is gonna feel real clean haha

probably a lot more gains on the second part though

burlyman30
04-22-2014, 12:18 PM
Looking forward to the daily reports!

Not sure if everyone experienced AH1 the same as me, but within 45 mins of ingesting it I could feel it. Libido was up for a couple hours and then slowly died down over the next couple hours, just in time for the next dose.

Scope75
04-22-2014, 12:29 PM

Not sure if everyone experienced AH1 the same as me, but within 45 mins of ingesting it I could feel it. Libido was up for a couple hours and then slowly died down over the next couple hours, just in time for the next dose.

That's how it worked for me too was sweet dosing 250mg 4 times a day.

WesleyInman
04-23-2014, 07:05 AM
It's not the expiry.....that stuff is thick. But oh my, so, so worth it........

ok cool, thank u! it tastes almost like blueberry pie filling!

trt + androhard only is gonna feel real clean haha

probably a lot more gains on the second part though

That sounds good to me!! DEf looking forward to all of it!

I'm hoping this happens to me!! Thanx Burly ur awesome man!!!

That's how it worked for me too was sweet dosing 250mg 4 times a day.
Wish I could go back in time and buy a case of this stuff and try this for a long run!!

Update Day 1

Weighed in for DAY 1..scale is a bit off..I'm sitting 212-214 lbs..not sure but well just call it 213lbs starting weight

Biceps and Triceps

Supinated Dumbell Curls

35x10
45x10
65x10
75x10
95x5 (maybe PR?)
Can't think of ever going this heavy on regular curls..super strong.

EZ curl bar seated tricep extensions (sitting backwards on a preacher bench, super deep all reps down as close to the back as possible.
30x20
40x20
50x20
60x20

Hammer Curls- Dumbell- Super strict- one arm at a time
30x10
40x10
50x10
60x10

Close grip Bench (variation) bar touching lower mid abdominals., raise up and out over belly button area)
95x10
95x10
95x10

Preacher Curls (super slow, pause at the bottom for 2 seconds, full squeeze on each rep)
50x20
50x20
50x20

One Arm Tricep Exentions (sitting in military press seat)- one arm at a time
15x20
15x20
25x20
25x20

Called it a day...striations in arms were sickening..I haven't trained in a tshirt only for 3-4 months..I have been wearing long sleeve sweatshirts and covered up.

Vascularity and veins are tremendous..more so then I have ever seen..Not sure if this is partially bc of the Andro Hard..but this should be a very cool 60 day run.

Nothing else to comment on,simply too new to tell..I don't "feel" Andro Hard, but I don't expect to until maybe week 1, etc..so this is not a bad thing....

DAY 2

LEG DAY

Was gonna be squats and Calves

Ended up my brother in law needed help moving someone...3 flights of stairs, 41 up and 41 down, and yes I counted..

Knew this was going to be my leg workout.

I ended up going up sometimes 100% on my calves, some walks up empty handed were narrow stance, some wide stance..as odd as this sounds, I wanted to hit all areas of my legs LOL.

We ended up there about 6 hours.. I lost count after 60 times up/down the stairs.

Weights carried ended up being 25lbs-100 individually, not to mention several trips with 100lb + furniture pieces w two of us.

total stairs= 4,800+
total up stairs= 2,400+
total down=2,400+

Literally went home and went to sleep exhausted.

Super sore this morning. Dosed Andro Hard 1x this morning..1 more time and then I will train and report back results :)

**EDIT**GOING TO RE-START THIS LOG IN MID JUNE!!! Too busy to pull this off now and put the focus that i want into it..so I will update it then. 750mgs of ANdroHard ED...250x3 total :)

nate3993
04-24-2014, 06:31 PM
ur dosing 750 3x a day?

derekh83
05-15-2014, 05:25 PM
Any updates?