PDA

View Full Version : Fukin Exemestane and Shedding

nate3993
04-30-2014, 05:12 PM
So mother fukin aromasin. Used it for my last cycle and into pct.....what did i find? Well. A couple things.

1st. Exem doesn't tank my estrogen. 25mg of exem and 12.5mg clomid eod made me feel great. good libido increase. made me even feel a little alpha male.

2nd-exem makes my shed hair like none other. holy fukin shit does it make me shed. i have a fukin bald spot on top of my head that wasn't there. 700mgs mast, 100mgs provision, 1 gram of epiandro......all did very little, if nothing, but 25mg exem EOD or every 3rd day made me shed like crazy.

i would've loved to continue to do an extended pct, i.e. more than 2 months, but holy shit, i can't. i'm way too god dam vain to be losing my hair all for the sake of an extended pct and when i scratch my head lots of fukin hair falls out. shit's scary son! i'm for sure recovered from my cycle. everything definitely did its job, but man does it make me shed

anyone else experience this with exem?

KGPL
04-30-2014, 05:25 PM
No experiences, but try using nizoral or toco caps?

O.N.
04-30-2014, 10:19 PM
Tococaps helps quite a lot but the aromasin does cause a massive amount of hair shedding, good news is it does grow back if you are not prone to going bald. If you are then you are speeding up the hair loss clock.

BBG
04-30-2014, 10:43 PM
Interesting... wonder if it's affecting my hair right now!! :O

I recommend Toco Caps btw. Tocotrienols are amazing for hair.

nate3993
05-01-2014, 01:13 AM
Tococaps helps quite a lot but the aromasin does cause a massive amount of hair shedding, good news is it does grow back if you are not prone to going bald. If you are then you are speeding up the hair loss clock.

even if i am prone to going bald, it can still grow back though can't it?

nate3993
05-01-2014, 01:23 AM
just bought toco caps from social though.....cant hurt that I'm in pct either

O.N.
05-01-2014, 02:11 AM

Yes the 2 human trials showed a bald or very thin area of the scalp was able to be re-grown by an average of 42% in an 8 month period of use.
This was done by counting the number of hairs in a 1" square area before supplementation and after in all participants.

Toco's were also recently studied in one of the largest ever trials for heart stroke prevention.
They have some amazing health benefits beyond, hair growth, testosterone etc

markam
05-01-2014, 02:24 AM

Bless.

Anyway, maybe it would be best to switch to Erase and switch to Exemestane when Erase isn't enough.

I would start Toco immediately and run it for 8 months then reassess. Eric still makes Toco-8, btw.

Palm Fruit : The red palm oil supplement (http://botanicalcraft.com)

O.N.
05-01-2014, 07:15 AM
Bless.

Anyway, maybe it would be best to switch to Erase and switch to Exemestane when Erase isn't enough.

I would start Toco immediately and run it for 8 months then reassess. Eric still makes Toco-8, btw.

Palm Fruit : The red palm oil supplement (http://botanicalcraft.com)

We had a comparison to pricing and mg's before here is the post, in addition both products use the exact same supplier for the toco/carotenoid content etc.

Thanks for the review, regarding the price here is a simple comparison for you as it is more cost effective:

Toco8 was 30 servings of 153mg Mixed Tocotrienols/Tocopherols per serve total toco's per container= 4590mg $29.95
Cost per day $0.99

Soon to be released product "palm fruit extract" is 1 scoop 28 servings 160mg Mixed Tocotrienols/Tocopherols per serve total amount of toco's= 4480mg $49.99
Cost per day $1.78

Wicked Supplements TocoCaps is 2 capsules 130mg Mixed Tocotrienols/Tocopherols per serve total amount of toco's per container= 6500mg $49.95
Cost per day $0.99

Based off the 2 currently available products palm fruit and TocoCaps you get the following:
28 days with palm fruit / 50 days with TocoCaps (an additional 22 days)
powder in drink etc / the convenience of capsules
Mixed Tocotrienols/Tocopherols per container 4480mg palm fruit / TocoCaps 6500mg

In addition Toco8 in it's final months was watered down with tapicoa flour as it use to be 60 servings before it became 30. TocoCaps has and never will change in quality and there is zero need to water the product down.

I understand many of you are very loyal Pp followers and this may seem demeaning to toco8 or palm fruit extract but the above post was regarding the price I have simply laid out the information available on the net to all of you regarding servings, mg's and price.

BBG
05-01-2014, 10:48 AM
Also, toco caps are in caps.

Results won't be immediate... pretty sure you'd need a solid 3 months to really tell the difference.

nate3993
05-01-2014, 02:56 PM
yeah, i already switched to erase. probably gonna do that for a 2-3 weeks to let the clomid die down and then i'll just be doing maca and toco caps. the kigtropin and peptides I'm sure will help too ;)

Jelisej
05-02-2014, 05:55 PM
Aromasin does have some metabolites that acts androgenic on hair, and causes hairloss to person whose hair is sensitive, bad news is that hair lost to andgrogen alopecia does not grow back. Hairloss can be cause by number of other reasons- iron deficiency, copper deficiency, b vitamin deficiency, hypothyroidism (which causes hairloss and body hairloss, typicall sign is missing outher of eyebrows, so called "Hertoghe"- anyway once these issues are fixed hair starts growing back.
But for hair lost to andgrogen alopecia- its gone.
In your case- hairloss can be cause for a number of reasons, so there is chance to grow back, but if it is MPB/androgen alopecia and you are at right age for it to start- your hair will be gone, sooner or later. Nizoral can slow it down, usually people mix nizoral with spirolactine- tough again problem is if used too much it can cause libido and erection problems (as with finaristide).

Now, tricky bit with hair- it kind of has delayed effect, for example people who suffered severe stress get bald patches 2-3 months after the events.

"Exem doesn't tank my estrogen" potency differs, from brand to brand, and personally I can say that some aromasin tabs I tried were very underdosed. They did work tough, other problem is E2 bloodworks when on SERMS are questionable, and I still dont have an answer if results are valid or not.
The way you described how you felt, makes me think that you got E2 at right level. Especially if you had REM erections, that is still best way to gauge E2 levels (IMO).