View Full Version : Antaues Labs Thunderbolt

ctAL
04-30-2014, 07:34 PM
Each dose of Thunderbolt contains:

Kallidinogenase (175 IU)
Arginine Butyrate (1500mg)
S-Nitrosoglutathione (10mg)
Copper (1mg)

ive seen good reviews on it, any SS feedback?

Enuke65
04-30-2014, 08:38 PM
wondering the same

nate3993
05-01-2014, 01:10 AM
just saw this yesterday. looks interesting. i bet it's good. antaeus makes quality stuff

Ghopkins
05-01-2014, 10:58 AM
I am going to steer clear of this one for a while. Anything that is measured in IU needs attention and look what i found.
Is DEAFNESS a side effect of KALLIDINOGENASE ? ( MedsFacts.com ) (http://medsfacts.com/study-KALLIDINOGENASE-causing-DEAFNESS.php)

The reported rate is small <1% and maybe nonexistent at this dose, but the risk for a better pump seams high. I will wait for some adventurous types to take it for a spin first.

nate3993
05-01-2014, 03:02 PM
that seems like a mighty low chance man. tylenol probably has worse effects considering it and advil stop the body from absorbing protein for a day. i wouldn't worry too much

Enuke65
05-01-2014, 09:28 PM
I'm not a doc or anything, but that study, if you want to call it that, seems incomplete or at the very least lacking in a lot of details. In fact a simple google search shows that Kallidinogenase has been used to try and treat deafness. I didn't look into it too much, but it makes that BS looking page (that website appears incomplete by the way) look like a lot of BS.

Back to the more pertinent matter, any feedback out there for this?

PS - that website is BS (which means bullshit)

Enuke65
06-04-2014, 01:55 PM
Sidenote: the pills smell like old Parmesan cheese or something of that nature

totalflexblog
07-29-2014, 05:09 AM
I am going to steer clear of this one for a while. Anything that is measured in IU needs attention and look what i found.
Is DEAFNESS a side effect of KALLIDINOGENASE ? ( MedsFacts.com ) (http://medsfacts.com/study-KALLIDINOGENASE-causing-DEAFNESS.php)

The reported rate is small <1% and maybe nonexistent at this dose, but the risk for a better pump seams high. I will wait for some adventurous types to take it for a spin first.

I don't think there's any demonstration of cause and effect. The evidence is pretty flimsy.

I'm not a doc or anything, but that study, if you want to call it that, seems incomplete or at the very least lacking in a lot of details. In fact a simple google search shows that Kallidinogenase has been used to try and treat deafness. I didn't look into it too much, but it makes that BS looking page (that website appears incomplete by the way) look like a lot of BS.

Back to the more pertinent matter, any feedback out there for this?

PS - that website is BS (which means bullshit)

Right, it's patented in Japan as a treatment and preventative for deafness.
AGENT FOR PREVENTING AND TREATING DEAFNESS - SANWA KAGAKU KENKYUSHO CO LTD (http://www.sumobrain.com/patents/jp/Agent-preventing-treating-deafness/JP2004099537.html)

Here's some feedback:

Final review on Thunderbolt.

Pumps 10/10

The pumps here are fairly unique in that they give you the "filled balloon" feeling in the trained bodyparts without causing symptoms of global hypotension like reflex tachycardia. This is interesting, because most pump products that create this significant of an effect also come with a list of side effects. Whereas this had none. The pumps are second to none, on par with nitrates easily.

Performance 9/10

This was an unexpected benefit. Obviously, improved bloodflow can cater towards improved performance, but usually not to this significant of a degree. The main thing I noticed was highly compound endurance movements, i.e. high-rep deadlifts/squats, could be executed with much greater ease. This was also pretty valuable for cardio after training sessions...the exception being the bike, which thanks to the vasodilation provided by this product, gave the quads some inhuman pumps.

All in all, this is a top notch pump product that doubles up as a performance enhancer.

Key Features
1. This should be used continuously. I felt the effects peak about a week into use and stay at that level therafter.
2. The timing around the workout didn't seem to be a big deal. 30 minutes prior felt like 1.5 hours prior.
3. Buy it.

There's more in this thread: Antaeus Labs Thunderbolt Feedback Thread - Supplements - Prohormone Forum (http://www.prohormoneforum.com/index.php/topic/81347-antaeus-labs-thunderbolt-feedback-thread/)