PDA

View Full Version : Young and Dumb, KGPL's first cycle

Pages : [1] 2

KGPL
05-01-2014, 06:24 PM
Title pretty much says it all. 18, almost 19 years old. Did all of the research to make this as safe as possible and have a doctor standing behind me. I'd like to thank you guys for helping me out on product recommendations and pointers to lead me to the safest route.

Cycle will be as follows.
Cycle support (started a week ago, will continue through pct)
Fish oil 3g
Creatine 5g
Multi vitamins as usual

IML Halo Extreme
2/3/3/3/3/3

IML Epi Andro
4/6/6/6/6/6

Nizoral every 3 days

PCT with 20mg nolva for ~8 weeks. Will be running it long to try to kill off my gyno from puberty.

Have erase on hand in case I get any estrogen sides on cycle.

Sitting around 190lbs right now. Was higher before. Not sure what happened in the past month, gained some BF% and lost some mass somehow even though strength is up.

Lifts:
405 Squat
285 Bench
600 Dead
90's on dumbell shoulder press

Goals:
Recomp, gain strength. Really want to be shoulder pressing the 100's and get a 315 bench. Mind you, I don't flat bench often. Mainly dumbell work.

I will be eating just slightly over maintenance. Not going to log macros, just hammer in the protein and eat when I feel hungry. I'll adjust by my performance in gym/the mirror. Scale means nothing to me really.

I'll be using this log to report on any improvements in my workouts, physique, or any sides that pop up.

Plan to start in the next couple of days.

O_RYAN_007
05-01-2014, 06:47 PM
Yup, title does say it all. I won't bash you, but this is just like getting a tramp stamp of your GF's name, at age 16, while on Spring Break.

You're making a major mistake!

KGPL
05-01-2014, 06:55 PM
Yup, title does say it all. I won't bash you, but this is just like getting a tramp stamp of your GF's name, at age 16, while on Spring Break.

You're making a major mistake!

The greater part of me says it is a mistake too, but I feel as if I've done my research and am taking the precautions to make this turn out as safe as possible. Been looking at sides, compounds, logs, etc for over a year. Having regular visits with my doctor who is well aware of everything that is happening. He's keeping a close eye on me throughout the whole time and into pct. Check my thread on the prohormone section for some more details.

Long story short, I know this is a bad idea, but I'm going to minimize the negative aspects of it as much I can.

O_RYAN_007
05-01-2014, 07:27 PM
The greater part of me says it is a mistake too, but I feel as if I've done my research and am taking the precautions to make this turn out as safe as possible. Been looking at sides, compounds, logs, etc for over a year. Having regular visits with my doctor who is well aware of everything that is happening. He's keeping a close eye on me throughout the whole time and into pct. Check my thread on the prohormone section for some more details.

Long story short, I know this is a bad idea, but I'm going to minimize the negative aspects of it as much I can.

I seriously far less concerned with the short term sides you're speaking of… I'm WAY more concerned with the Long term damage you are doing to your HTPA… What sort of research have you done on kids who use steroids?

At the end of the day, it's your choice… But I will try my very best to sway your immediate satisfaction of cycling right now. There's just no fkn need man, and your smart part of your brain is telling you the same thing! I know you want instant satisfaction of the steroids/phs, but it's not anywhere near worth it at your age! You're setting your Endocrine system up for disaster. If you start now, you will continue cycling throughout your 20s, because you cannot get gains any other way. You gain, you lose, gain lose… It's a never ending BS cycle of ups and downs.

Just fix your fkn diet, train like a fkn animal, and get tons of sleep!

VayneZ
05-01-2014, 08:22 PM
KGPL, as much a I like you bro, and hence for this exact reason even more deeply, I just can NOT disagree with any of the words Randal just said. Look at your lats and look at your deadlifts as regards strength. You are a walking ''natural steroid'' already. If you follow the advise from Randal and then start using when you are even bigger, leaner, STRONGER and more defined in so many areas, your long term goals would so much more benefit you.

Right now your mind is on this. So our words might not have much effects since you've already fallen into the passion for this. We however try. Because we know one day you will come to us... maybe in a few years even and say: ''I regretted starting when I was 18.... if only I had waited a few years more'', and not just waiting, Bro. I'm hormone free for almost a years straight now and I have made so many improvements through this period of time, NOT using any hormones at all. I'm 26 and have used many cycles in the past. My point?? While waiting 4 or 5 more years you CAN become a monster even BEFORE going into the game. Just trying to give you some final warnings. Either way I'll be following bud and support your run, if that's what you choose.

ryhigh
05-01-2014, 08:53 PM
Thread title reminds me of a ex girlfriend from a while back. Young, dumb, and full of cum. Haha, The stats you posted for your lifts is pretty impressive bro, you've made those natty so far aesthetics can be changed heavily thru diet alone. This board really looks out for its members, so they truly care and mean what they say.

Just don't be young, dumb and full of cum and youll be good

markam
05-02-2014, 01:49 AM
You've already made exceptional progress. Don't fk it up by doing this cycle, especially as you don't need to.
As your testosterone is naturally high, just use that to your advantage.

However, if someone is offering you a multi million dollar contract..............but I don't think that's the case, is it.

Your Doctor should have talked you out of doing this.

BTW, you will get mad respect if you're mature enough to delay this cycle a few years. It really is the right thing to do.

KGPL
05-02-2014, 04:33 AM
I already have the stuff purchased, but I might sit on it for a bit and decide.

The doctor didn't like the idea, but I've been with him for years and he has seen me change from the 270lb 15 yearold to what I am now. He said while he can't agree with me, he respects the hard work I've done and will be there to back me for whatever decision I make. If I decided to go through, he was the one who wanted multiple checkups and would get me back to 100% after this.

I guess the this all has to do with a few things as to why I am/was considering.

-No matter how much cardio/dieting I do, I can't seem to get into lower single digit bf%. My body just doesn't want to let me. It ends up dumping mass instead of remaining fat. Tried changing training, diet, cardio, and even gave intermittent

-age. Lets face it, almost every one at this age starts to hop on stuff, no matter how bad it is. I've witnessed the bad and the good, 99% of them aren't even using PCT... It's crazy now, kids are litterally running slin, peptides, and other injections without even having their diets in check.

-gyno. I have gyno from puberty, but who wouldn't get it when they weighed that much? Dht on cycle followed by long doses of nolva seems to be the best option besides surgery.

Beleive me when I say this, I'm not just letting these words run right past me. I'm taking everything into consideration here.

Say I don't go this route. How would something like clen or albuterol effect me? I haven't found much credible information on use for people my age.

ctAL
05-02-2014, 05:40 AM
how bad is your gyno?

i have gyno from puberty also but ive developed my body so much.......when youre big an lean it like really changes

dude the gains from 18-23 years old are awesome, your prob a lil impatient i understand..........hold off then start messing with options/save for surgery if its that serious

before you were gonna do stano solo now youre throwin in the halo? your body your choice but i mean everyone is right

btw..........IM VERY shocked at your doctor.........smh

youre right about one thing though lets not be naive SS

this dude is not the only guy running stuff at 18-21, my local LA fitness man..........but diff is this guy here seems way smarter about it. some of these kids have srsly Fd themselves

markam
05-02-2014, 05:57 AM
There maybe many guys doing this at your age, are they smart?

Question is, are you?

If you're doctor is so cool, discuss with him the possibility of delaying the cycle for a few years and the possibility that maybe he might help you with the 'real stuff'.

Sounds like a plan to me. You can easily sell your stuff on ebay, or stick it in a drawer, whatever. There are much more important things here at stake.

burlyman30
05-02-2014, 06:35 AM
This is why I love this forum. Guys here are 1) smart 2) have years of experience to match their knowledge and 3) actually care about the other members enough to tell them (in a nice way, even) when they think there are missteps about to be taken.

KG, I told you from the beginning how I felt about it, but at the same time I don't want to withhold information from you on cycling and see you go forward anyway without the knowledge you need.

I observed the language change pretty quickly from "I'm only considering" and "I want to learn" into "I'm doing". I understand being impatient and in hurry to progress because I've been there at your age.. of course, at that age, I remember ignoring a lot of advice I was given because I was pretty sure I knew better. It often seems to go with the territory of youth. ;)

O_RYAN_007
05-02-2014, 07:35 AM
I'll tell you from experience that there isn't much YOUR PCP dr could rx you to help you come back. He could maybe send you to a endo or a urologist, but he wouldn't be able to rx you a SERM or hcg... Insurance right now would red flag the hell out of a Primary care physician for doing something like that. My buddy who is 31 is getting shit from the insurance company for the dr rxing him some test. That'as just one example.

Either way, you have an amazing physique, and to go messing with your natty test levels right now for a cycle that you are posing, is just not worth it. The last thing on your mind right now needs to be anabolics. Start reading books on diets such as Carb Backloading, Carb Night Solutions, or Intermittent Fasting. Have you ever tried those diets?

You're very young and have your entire life to continue reading and studying the human body, the endocrine system, and various different diets and training styles.

& You're pulling 600#! Come on man, that's pretty sick!

BBG
05-02-2014, 08:45 AM
This is why I love this forum. Guys here are 1) smart 2) have years of experience to match their knowledge

What am I the counterweight... can't have you guys being too careful, can we?

burlyman30
05-02-2014, 09:05 AM
What am I the counterweight... can't have you guys being too careful, can we?

Lol.

KGPL
05-02-2014, 12:05 PM
I'll tell you from experience that there isn't much YOUR PCP dr could rx you to help you come back. He could maybe send you to a endo or a urologist, but he wouldn't be able to rx you a SERM or hcg... Insurance right now would red flag the hell out of a Primary care physician for doing something like that. My buddy who is 31 is getting shit from the insurance company for the dr rxing him some test. That'as just one example.

Either way, you have an amazing physique, and to go messing with your natty test levels right now for a cycle that you are posing, is just not worth it. The last thing on your mind right now needs to be anabolics. Start reading books on diets such as Carb Backloading, Carb Night Solutions, or Intermittent Fasting. Have you ever tried those diets?

You're very young and have your entire life to continue reading and studying the human body, the endocrine system, and various different diets and training styles.

& You're pulling 600#! Come on man, that's pretty sick!

I've tried running IF for a while. It was great for losing weight in general, but I find that after a while, I just end up losing mass alongside with the fat. Also dabbled with carbs in the morning/none post workout, keto (hated it...), and am currently doing the oldschool bro method with multiple meals throughout the day.

Appreciate the compliments on the deadlift. Just wish my other lifts would get into proportion with it :(

Delaying this cycle for a bit as previously mentioned. Going to give myself some more thinking before jumping into it. As I said before, I don't want to be that runs a compound and completely regrets it later. Trying to learn as much as I can still. Sure, some aspects of this can only be learned through use, but I don't want to come out in 3-5 years and hate myself for what I did. Just know that I'm not ignoring any of this advice. I'm sure you guys see plenty of teens on here who are dead set with cycling, but don't have the foundation/experience to even consider it in reality.

Curious on albuterol and clen though. Would this be safe for me to use? Haven't done nearly enough research on it as I said before, but it could be another option to look in to. Looks like there's no real shutdown associated with it, so the only sides are the temporary ones that you experience on the ~2 week use if I understand correctly.

Would running the nolva solo for gyno reduction be a bad choice as well?

markam
05-02-2014, 12:30 PM
Raloxifene would be a much much better choice, (if you really need it).

By delaying your cycle you will end up gaining more in the long run, imo.

Also, stick to ECA.

ryhigh
05-02-2014, 01:39 PM
Saw the pics you posted on another thread. Great physique man! As all the others have stated hold off for a couple of years, and then decide if its something you want to do. Ive seen countless logs of people running cycles 4 or more times a year, abusing harsh orals, and still don't look even remotely like your physique. You have some great genetics, take advantage of them, and you're test levels now while you're still young.

O_RYAN_007
05-02-2014, 02:39 PM
Let's talk about a way to make get your bench and squat numbers up, you should create a new thread and abandon this one... You won't be making this dumb decision anytime soon. If you need the cash, you can also sell everything you bought here, just saying.

ryhigh
05-02-2014, 02:41 PM
^^^this. I cant teach you some Jedi mind tricks my young padawan and you'll be able to lift anything

KGPL
05-02-2014, 03:02 PM
Raloxifene would be a much much better choice, (if you really need it).

By delaying your cycle you will end up gaining more in the long run, imo.

Also, stick to ECA.

ECA never did much in the past for me (tried it for a week). Caffeine has zero effect except making me piss every five seconds. The bronkaid I used had no effect either.

I had an albuterol inhaler as a kid. Is this the same type of albuterol that some use for cutting?

KGPL
05-02-2014, 03:04 PM
^^^this. I cant teach you some Jedi mind tricks my young padawan and you'll be able to lift anything

Need these mind tricks asap.

Couldn't even hit 405 today on squats with wraps. Leaned forward a bit and it threw me off. After this, I could barely hit 315... Sucks when you miss a lift and it ruins your focus.

O_RYAN_007
05-02-2014, 03:42 PM
Need these mind tricks asap.

Couldn't even hit 405 today on squats with wraps. Leaned forward a bit and it threw me off. After this, I could barely hit 315... Sucks when you miss a lift and it ruins your focus.

How do you pull? Conventional or sumo? I'd like to see a vid of your 600 DL. If you're leaning forward, you're not tight enough, the bar could be too high, or your elbows are coming up and not staying by your side when coming out of the hole. It could be a couple other things too, but these are some things I would watch out for.

KGPL
05-02-2014, 03:50 PM
How do you pull? Conventional or sumo? I'd like to see a vid of your 600 DL. If you're leaning forward, you're not tight enough, the bar could be too high, or your elbows are coming up and not staying by your side when coming out of the hole. It could be a couple other things too, but these are some things I would watch out for.

I'll try to get a video up sometime. Conventional for 6 weeks, then sumo for two, and repeat this cycle. Haven't pulled anything above 545 in a while though. The 600 was the longest rep on the face of the earth. Got it off the floor quick, but it stalled before lockout. It felt like an hour that I was fighting it, then finally drove those hips and forced the shoulders back that last few inches of the pull. Looked down to see the floor covered in sweat, was bleeding in my mouth, bloodshot eyes, blood covering shins, and hands even ripped open. Looked like someone stabbed me... Decided to drop the weight to something I can hit without taxing myself to that level.

I squat low bar. Fine right out of the hole, but when I come up my chest tends to sink down, transferring the load off my heels. It's probably just me trying to move too much weight realistically.

VayneZ
05-02-2014, 04:00 PM
Yeah, good advise here. There's so many different directions you can focus toward.

- Strength gain
- Mass gain (which can really go well with Strength gain)
- Recomping (which is what I'm doing, adding mass, details and getting rid of the fat at the same time... which takes long, but def works if you're focused!)

You're in the best years of your life to build a foundation. And mind you, you ALREADY have one hell of a foundation. I say build build build NOW!! While the natural tests are high. The more muscle, strength, mind/muscle connection and control you build now, the better you will look when you get shredded.

KGPL
05-02-2014, 04:13 PM
Yeah, good advise here. There's so many different directions you can focus toward.

- Strength gain
- Mass gain (which can really go well with Strength gain)
- Recomping (which is what I'm doing, adding mass, details and getting rid of the fat at the same time... which takes long, but def works if you're focused!)

You're in the best years of your life to build a foundation. And mind you, you ALREADY have one hell of a foundation. I say build build build NOW!! While the natural tests are high. The more muscle, strength, mind/muscle connection and control you build now, the better you will look when you get shredded.

I think I might go this route; the next 6 weeks I'll devote to just pounding in food and getting as strong/big as possible. Been trying to recomp/cut for too long now. I'll bulk as hard as I can at this time, then cut for 6 after. I'll probably implement something like albuterol or clen during the cut as that is clearly a better choice than playing with hormones. If I'm not satisfied at this point, then I'll go back to dabbling with the idea of a cycle. Sure, bodybuilding is a long process, but I feel as if I'm at a point where not much is happening. Strength has come to a stopping point, joints begin to ache if I try to up the weight, and physique hasn't changed much lately. Spinning the wheels and going nowhere.

I've done similar stuff like this in the past, but never when I was even close to my current strength levels.

O_RYAN_007
05-02-2014, 04:25 PM
Head up chest up!

ryhigh
05-02-2014, 04:29 PM
Make a new log and all the members can help/critique different areas. You may not think your physique is changing but others can tell. If you are hitting a plateau switch up style of lifting and play around with diet. Take advantage of all the members knowledge and experience like you are, there is so much on this board.

burlyman30
05-02-2014, 06:10 PM
Make a new log and all the members can help/critique different areas. You may not think your physique is changing but others can tell. If you are hitting a plateau switch up style of lifting and play around with diet. Take advantage of all the members knowledge and experience like you are, there is so much on this board.

Ahhh... plateau busters... one of my favorite things. Post up a thread and contribute a few ideas.

weekend
05-03-2014, 03:49 AM
I'm pretty sure Nolva works better than ralox for me. And I think torem works even better than Nolva.

If I were you and I was hell bent on cycling... Run 11-kt and epiandro for 6 weeks. Say easier on your system than these methyls which are much more suppressive. Everyone I know who did epiandro had a period of extra gains after the cycle, leading me to believe that it actually doesn't cause any kind of heavy suppression.

11-oxo worked really well for me on a cut. 11-kt will be better.

- - - Updated - - -

I just read that you decided to not cycle. Nice call.

My friend got roid like gains from just using a serm. Try torem or Nolva solo for your gyno.

KGPL
05-03-2014, 05:51 AM
I'm pretty sure Nolva works better than ralox for me. And I think torem works even better than Nolva.

If I were you and I was hell bent on cycling... Run 11-kt and epiandro for 6 weeks. Say easier on your system than these methyls which are much more suppressive. Everyone I know who did epiandro had a period of extra gains after the cycle, leading me to believe that it actually doesn't cause any kind of heavy suppression.

11-oxo worked really well for me on a cut. 11-kt will be better.

- - - Updated - - -

I just read that you decided to not cycle. Nice call.

My friend got roid like gains from just using a serm. Try torem or Nolva solo for your gyno.

Going to bulk HARD for the 6 weeks. Picked up some mass gainer too to help me get extra cals in throughout the day. Looking at a 4500-5000cal bulk right now, cutting back on cardio. After this, I'll cut and introduce the nolva. I'll be using legitimate nolva, not research chemical stuff so I know it won't be bunk.

Then for 6 weeks I'll cut back to 2.5k cals with high amounts of HIIT cardio and IF again. Looking at clen, albuterol, or even an e/c/y stack. I could also pick up some meds (can't remember the name right now...) for metabolism easily as I had thyroid issues as a kid, and still do. I just offset the issue by lifting with stupid high volume and intensity.

KGPL
05-03-2014, 09:56 AM
Starting this bulk off right with a chest/back/bi/tri workout. Focus on a couple movements for each, mainly just to increase the frequency for each group.

Flat dumbell bench
3x8 100lb dumbells
1x10 90lb dumbells

Flat barbell bench
3x6 225
1x5 185+bands, dropset to 185x5, dropset to 135x10
135x15 focusing on contractions, not locked out or touching chest, slow movements.

Machine chest press
4x7-8 250lbs

Wide pullups
3 sets to failure, from a dead hang, focusing stretch

Cable rows
3x12 220lbs

Parallel lat pulldown, wide
230lbs 4x6

Wide lat pulldowns
3 sets of 180lbs to failure, focused on stretch/contraction

Dumbell rows
100lbs 3x12

Dips
Bodyweight, 3x20

Straight arm rope pulldowns
3x12, no clue on weight. Went light for the stretch.

Tricep pushdowns with rope
3x7 no clue on weight again

Strict form across body hammer curls
3x12 50lbs.

Rear delt flies
3x30, light.

Again, this is just a mix of everything to get some more frequency. Heavy weight+high volume happens when I focus specifically on individual muscle groups.

Been eating as much as I physically can. Trying to up the fats a bit to keep my joints in good shape as I up the weight on everything.

markam
05-03-2014, 10:33 AM

Very surprised you say this. I thought that the accepted wisdom was that Raloxifene was far better at treating gyno than other serms. Nolva and Clomid may arguably be better PCT Serms, but for gyno, Raloxifene wins hands down.

Interestly, Raloxifene was perceived as not such a good Serm for PCT @60mgs ed, but apparently the dosage needs to be 120mgs, and Ralox can be dosed far higher as it is less toxic.

BTW

As PES Anabeta is non suppressive, I'm guessing that you could run it to no detriment? It's great to use as a bulkier and has natural anabolic effects. Believe me, it really is legit.

burlyman30
05-03-2014, 11:05 AM
All of this ^^^

KGPL
05-03-2014, 11:14 AM
All of this ^^^

I'll try nolva for 2 months or so to see if it starts to even make a difference. If not, I'll take a bit of time off and switch to raloxifene.

Never had any luck with test boosters or seen any actual results from people. Granted, I haven't really tried anything other than APE, but all it did was just make me a walking erection.

markam
05-03-2014, 01:08 PM
Maybe time time research possible side effects from serms - Raloxifene is your best bet.

I've used Anabeta many times and it really is without question effective.

Trust me, you will feel something:)

VayneZ
05-03-2014, 05:02 PM
Anabeta worked nice for me. I was actually thinking of getting some again for the end of the year or next year. If your eating high cals and training hard you WILL def feel SOMETHING like Mark said!

KGPL
05-03-2014, 05:33 PM
Just been trying to eat whatever I can today. Didn't realize how much PB I consumed until I wrote it out. Not tracking the macros, but they are pretty much on point.

7AM: 2 scoops of whey, almond milk, 1/2c oats, 4 T peanut butter, banana
8:30 AM: Train
Post workout: Banana+1 scoop whey+ 1/2C dry insta oats (didn't have any other carbs, just wanted something. Choked down the oats...)
Post workout meal (ended up being about an hour after my workout): 6 eggs, 1/4c cheddar cheese, 7 slices of turkey bacon, 6 pieces of sausage (boiled off some of the fat first)
1:00 PM: Two rice cakes with 4T Peanut butter+no sugar jelly
3:00 PM: 8oz sirloin, 1 medium potato
6:00 PM: Two grilled chicken breasts+broccoli+1 large sweet potato

Planning to eat two more meals. Carbs are a bit low right now so it might just be something like cereal, then some cottage cheese or greek yogurt before bed.

ryhigh
05-03-2014, 05:38 PM
If you have a smart phone, get th MyFitnessPal app. Its super quick and easy to log your meals and find approximately where you're at for the day in macros. And if you eat mostly the same things day to day you just reuse and is even quicker. Just a thought, it really helped me out when I started using it

KGPL
05-03-2014, 05:59 PM
If you have a smart phone, get th MyFitnessPal app. Its super quick and easy to log your meals and find approximately where you're at for the day in macros. And if you eat mostly the same things day to day you just reuse and is even quicker. Just a thought, it really helped me out when I started using it

Already have it, just don't want to track as my diet won't be super consistent. Different meals, but still high protein/fats every day. Just going to eat by feel and by performance in the gym. Will try to throw 2lbs on each week as a baseline. Not too worried about fat gain.

ryhigh
05-03-2014, 06:00 PM
For sure I got you. I need to use it cause I like being a fatass to much. I love my Cheetos and Oreos

KGPL
05-03-2014, 06:27 PM
For sure I got you. I need to use it cause I like being a fatass to much. I love my Cheetos and Oreos

Same. I have a weak spot for moose tracks ice cream and red velvet cake. I tend to keep these things as far away from me as I can, whether I'm cutting or bulking.

Definitely need to log EVERYTHING when I cut though.

As for the prvious question regarding clen, ecy, or albuterol... Doing some research I think it was t3 I was prescribed before. Probably still have a bottle laying around to be 100% certain, but I would just go in and renew the prescription since the thyroid issue still exists. Directly inherited from my dad.

ryhigh
05-03-2014, 06:29 PM
Stay away from t3 man, especially if youre not running a strong anabolic. T3 is for thyroid, albuterol and clen is for asthma

KGPL
05-03-2014, 06:35 PM
Stay away from t3 man, especially if youre not running a strong anabolic. T3 is for thyroid, albuterol and clen is for asthma

It might not have been t3 then, all I know was that about 4-5 years ago I was on thyroid meds. I'll try to find the old bottle of them for the specifics.

ryhigh
05-03-2014, 06:36 PM
Then it was either t3 or t4, so youre correct. High doses of t3 will eat away your muscle quick status, well BB'ing doses not Dr doses

KGPL
05-07-2014, 07:08 PM
Up 8lbs since I started the bulk. This is mostly glycogen+water weight though. Lost some ab definition, but who cares. Strength has already shot up, but that's expected at these ridiculous calories.

VayneZ
05-08-2014, 06:47 AM
Up 8lbs since I started the bulk. This is mostly glycogen+water weight though. Lost some ab definition, but who cares. Strength has already shot up, but that's expected at these ridiculous calories.

Does this mean we're gonna see that 600 pound deadlift video pretty soon?? :eek:

KGPL
05-08-2014, 07:25 AM
Does this mean we're gonna see that 600 pound deadlift video pretty soon?? :eek:

Hopefully haha. Got 455+two 90lb resistance bands tied down to the floor. Granted, that tension doesn't kick in until knee height. Been doing band deadlifts a lot lately to help my lockouts.

VayneZ
05-08-2014, 02:52 PM
I wish I had bands... Hopefully I would be able to buy some this year.
My max deadlift was 500, not perfect form, but nailed it (posted a video of it an my log awhile ago). That was last year when I was 25 pounds heavier than I am now, and I used straps. These days no straps anymore, and my max is at 475 on my ''good days''. Sucks to lose strength...

I so want to finish my shredding goal already so I can get back to 500 and beyond!!

ryhigh
05-08-2014, 02:55 PM
Strong men are strong. I cant wait to get back into lifting. Hopefully my shoulder doesn't hinder me, or my knee

KGPL
05-08-2014, 03:22 PM
I wish I had bands... Hopefully I would be able to buy some this year.
My max deadlift was 500, not perfect form, but nailed it (posted a video of it an my log awhile ago). That was last year when I was 25 pounds heavier than I am now, and I used straps. These days no straps anymore, and my max is at 475 on my ''good days''. Sucks to lose strength...

I so want to finish my shredding goal already so I can get back to 500 and beyond!!

I know the feeling, cutting makes you look better, but feels rough in the gym. Smart choice on ditching the straps, I find that they encourage me to lift more than I should and always result in an injury.

Get some of the elitefts bands. I like the 12" ones more than the long bands that anchor down to the platform. They are only ~$10 for a pair of them too.

BBG
05-08-2014, 04:40 PM
BTW, those pics from the other thread... you have a better physique than 90% of the dudes I see on these forums. Not counting swole source, we're pretty dense with quality. But on other forums... yeah bro. Even with all those guys using PHs.

nate3993
05-08-2014, 08:55 PM
And aren't you talking about not being lean? Nigga you lean! You helllllla lean. U have quite the physique. Very sexy. Don't be tripping. Fuuuuk the ph's til your older. This foo did superdrol at 17.....not the greatest idea. For a while I didn't feel the same after cycle. Like libido wasn't what it used to be. I think a long course of Clomid helped....but regardless....this is coming from someone whose been where you are. I have to agree whole heartedly. Just give it some time. If you absolutely must use a hormone....use some kind of epiandro. That would be the least risky....but even then, it'd be better to just use some creatine hcl. Maybe some natty to boosters....and smoke weed and eat a lot. That's an awesome natty stack right there. Weed and some supps.

Oh.....and fuk bitches and all that shizz that y'all do also.

KGPL
05-09-2014, 03:22 PM
And aren't you talking about not being lean? Nigga you lean! You helllllla lean. U have quite the physique. Very sexy. Don't be tripping. Fuuuuk the ph's til your older. This foo did superdrol at 17.....not the greatest idea. For a while I didn't feel the same after cycle. Like libido wasn't what it used to be. I think a long course of Clomid helped....but regardless....this is coming from someone whose been where you are. I have to agree whole heartedly. Just give it some time. If you absolutely must use a hormone....use some kind of epiandro. That would be the least risky....but even then, it'd be better to just use some creatine hcl. Maybe some natty to boosters....and smoke weed and eat a lot. That's an awesome natty stack right there. Weed and some supps.

Oh.....and fuk bitches and all that shizz that y'all do also.

Laughed hard at this one.

Just curious, any other side effects you noticed that still linger? What's your age now? Superdrol is definitely one of the worst things you could put in your body at 17...

ryhigh
05-09-2014, 03:58 PM
I cant speak for Nate but I started (unknowingly, although I should've researched) at 17. However I stopped till 21 after that 1st cycle. I cant "notice" anything per say and luckily bloods have come back fine. But ive seen so many people start young saying they'll only do "one" cycle and fall into a vicious and reckless cycle of abusing hormones, and mess themselves up pretty bad. You have amazing genetics and/or work ethic and can tap into your high hormonal levels for years to come. Take advantage of it, keep up your hard work and reevaluate later down the road.

nate3993
05-09-2014, 09:54 PM
anything particular? no....but that doesn't mean that at 25 my test levels aren't gonna tank and then i'm gonna have to go on hrt. that's the problem. just nothing is wrong at the moment doesn't mean that down the line i'm totally out of the clear.....and that's another part of the issue there.

21 years old

KGPL
05-10-2014, 06:09 AM
anything particular? no....but that doesn't mean that at 25 my test levels aren't gonna tank and then i'm gonna have to go on hrt. that's the problem. just nothing is wrong at the moment doesn't mean that down the line i'm totally out of the clear.....and that's another part of the issue there.

21 years old

True. I'd hate to see the test levels tank, but I also think that will happen no matter what age you take aas/PH's. They probably wreck havoc on your body long term, regardless when they are taken.

Bulks still going well. Bloated 24/7. Strength is definitely increasing though, added a couple reps on every lift. Upping the weight on the compounds.

For anyone looking to try out a new shoulder exercise, give seated cheat side laterals a try. Swing your back a bit to get them going, squeeze the shoulders at the top, and repeat. You can go pretty heavy on these and they are a nice mixup from the ordinary.

O_RYAN_007
05-10-2014, 07:34 AM
True. I'd hate to see the test levels tank, but I also think that will happen no matter what age you take aas/PH's. They probably wreck havoc on your body long term, regardless when they are taken.

Bulks still going well. Bloated 24/7. Strength is definitely increasing though, added a couple reps on every lift. Upping the weight on the compounds.

For anyone looking to try out a new shoulder exercise, give seated cheat side laterals a try. Swing your back a bit to get them going, squeeze the shoulders at the top, and repeat. You can go pretty heavy on these and they are a nice mixup from the ordinary.

Start taking probiotics (i take them year round every morning, a healthy gut is linked to a strong immune system) and digestive enzymes… They will really help reduce the bloating and help with nutrition partitioning as well.

necropuppy
05-10-2014, 07:39 AM
Start taking probiotics (i take them year round every morning, a healthy gut is linked to a strong immune system) and digestive enzymes… They will really help reduce the bloating and help with nutrition partitioning as well.

I agree. Probiotics definetly have helped me since I've stated taking them. It takes like a week or two for your body to adjust to them.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

KGPL
05-10-2014, 09:01 AM

Any brand specifically? Need to order some more preworkout, multi's, and fish oil as well so I could easily some into the cart.

ryhigh
05-10-2014, 09:13 AM
For me brand never really mattered. Vitamin Shoppe had a sale one month and I bought like a year supply for super cheap, idk if there are any near you, or you can go to their website. However and decent brand will be fine

KGPL
05-10-2014, 06:03 PM
Alright guys time to take the next step. Going to start pinning. 1.5g of test a week, some peptides, and 3cc's of synthol into the arms. It's cool, bostin loyd did it and he is big.

jk. A friend told me this today. Another teen gonna be dead in no time...

ryhigh
05-10-2014, 06:05 PM
Alright guys time to take the next step. Going to start pinning. 1.5g of test a week, some peptides, and 3cc's of synthol into the arms. It's cool, bostin loyd did it and he is big.

jk. A friend told me this today. Another teen gonna be dead in no time...

LOL! That guy ohhh my

O_RYAN_007
05-11-2014, 07:08 AM
Any brand specifically? Need to order some more preworkout, multi's, and fish oil as well so I could easily some into the cart.

As far as the digestive enzymes were concerned, it didn't matter… But I really recommend the Inner-Eco liquid kefir probiotic. Whole foods has it, i wouldn't recommend that you get it on-line.

KGPL
05-11-2014, 11:49 AM
LOL! That guy ohhh my

He's in his low 20's and can barely breath. Not to mention he looks like complete shit unless he's on his contest prep. When is he going to learn that he has to diet and train properly, it's not all just the drugs...

- - - Updated - - -

As far as the digestive enzymes were concerned, it didn't matter… But I really recommend the Inner-Eco liquid kefir probiotic. Whole foods has it, i wouldn't recommend that you get it on-line.

I'll pick it up next time I'm there. There's one just a few minutes down the road from me.

ryhigh
05-11-2014, 11:58 AM
It just boggles my mind when he talks about what hes taking for 20 min in some of his videos lol

KGPL
05-12-2014, 02:57 PM
Quick question. Ever since I started hammering chest twice a week, my shoulders have been giving me issues again... I properly warm them up and do a lot of rear delt work to compensate for all the pressing too, so I don't think this is from being unbalanced.

Any joint supps that might help? Already on fish oil at 3g a day, but I'm open to anything here. Looked at osta, which seems to alleviate this pain for some people. A low dose of this for 4 weeks wouldn't cause any hpta issues either. Thoughts on this?

ryhigh
05-12-2014, 03:00 PM
I personally love Achilles from Antaeus Labs, works wonders for me. Ive only ran Osta once a while back, it was cool nothing I was amazed by. I ran a light PCT though because I ran a higher dose. It might be something you could try, but I don't think you need it IMO

KGPL
05-12-2014, 03:08 PM
I personally love Achilles from Antaeus Labs, works wonders for me. Ive only ran Osta once a while back, it was cool nothing I was amazed by. I ran a light PCT though because I ran a higher dose. It might be something you could try, but I don't think you need it IMO

It's expensive for what it is. s4 is close to $200. If it didn't amaze you, it's definitely not worth that price.

Shoulders have always given me some small issues, but this extra training is flaring them up.

ryhigh
05-12-2014, 03:16 PM
I haven't tried S4, but ive read quite a few reports of people experiencing loss of vision during cycle. I had a buddy and he said he could barely see any for two days, although probably a rare case im not down to take anything thatll compromise my eyes for gainzz lol

I was just talking to some on another forum about shoulders, because I have similar issues... Routine massages have helped me a great deal on my shoulders and other problem areas ive had. I know its not financially feasible for most though, so what I recommend is googling local massage therapy schools, they always need volunteers for their students and its free for you. They may not be the best, but they are all supervised and close to getting degree so know what theyre doing.

KGPL
05-12-2014, 03:17 PM
^ Scratch that then. My eyes are bad enough as is...

ryhigh
05-12-2014, 03:23 PM
Lol yeah I feel you. Look into the massages tho, never know you may find a girl to date who is a massage therapist then youre really set! My ex was one and had a table set up in my room, 4 years of free massages and happy endings, cant go wrong there haha

KGPL
05-15-2014, 05:52 PM
Making it a goal to hit the 100's on shoulder press in the next two weeks. Hit 95's for two reps with a spotter.

Also realized just how much a difference lighting can make on a physique... In a reflection outside in the sun I looked like a freaking tank. A tubby tank now, but non the less, I was looking THICK. Shoulders and triceps are definitely beefing up big time.

Haven't had much luck with bi's lately. They aren't a weak point for me, but my workouts have just been uneventful for them. No pump or anything. What exercises are you guys running regularly? I've been doing ezbar curls, heavy hammer curls for low reps, close grip chinups, and incline dumbell curls.

KGPL
05-16-2014, 05:01 PM
100% fried today. Walked into the gym without really feeling it. Was somewhat groggy and had an upset stomach all day long, but couldn't skip a leg workout.

Cardio for 5 minutes, stretching, leg extensions for warmup

Squats (All ATG, no safety pins)
135x10
185x8 pause at the bottom for a few seconds
225x5 paused at bottom
275x5 paused at bottom
315x5 paused for 5 seconds in the hole each rep
315x5 paused
315x3

Front squats, all explosive
135x20
185x10
225x6
275x3
315x1
135x16 (felt miserable here, form went to shit and dropped it)

Leg press- didn't really look at the weight, just threw another 90lbs on after each set. Tried to feel the muscle with these, I normally just move weight.
5x20ish

Leg extensions- Didn't look at the weight again, just going by feel. I can move the stack with ease for reps, but I never feel it when I do so.
4x8-10 reps

Lunges
grabbed two 60lb dumbells and walked around the gym for a while. Real test of mental strength and willpower here.

Smith machine lunges
90lbs, 2 sets of 15 reps each leg

Hack squats- I just load the thing up with weight and go as low as physically can, exploding up.
5 sets of 3 reps.

ryhigh
05-16-2014, 05:10 PM
Damn bro, I'm tired and sore for you that's s ton of volume

Telepathically sent from iPhone using Jedi mind tricks

KGPL
05-16-2014, 05:12 PM
Damn bro, I'm tired and sore for you that's s ton of volume

Well, if I'm at the gym, I might as well hit it hard. First time not using knee wraps in a while either, making it all that much harder. What an artificial difference with wraps.... They inflate your squat so much, but don't have any carryover whatsoever.

My back volume is mind blowing though. I'll post up my next back workout set for set on here.

ryhigh
05-16-2014, 05:17 PM
That's why you look like you do, you kill it. Yeah man post it next time for sure. I train my back with the most also, so interested to see your workout

VayneZ
05-16-2014, 05:47 PM
I feel weak and useless now just reading this mad torment you did to your lower chains. Sick man! Sick! and HEAVY front squatting!

KGPL
05-16-2014, 06:22 PM
I feel weak and useless now just reading this mad torment you did to your lower chains. Sick man! Sick! and HEAVY front squatting!

Hey, I couldn't touch that volume you did the other day. Never gone this high on reps in quite some time.

That 315 front squat was pure luck today. Choked myself the whole time trying to keep the weight in place without leaning forward... Got stuck for about 5 seconds halfway up and had to shrug/press up with my arms to get that last push. I've hit 315 before, but never after back squats.

I'm going to start front squatting more often though, maybe twice a week. My quads are pretty small unfortunately, more hamstring dominant.

One thing that always drives me nuts is how some guys can barely squat 225 at my gym, but have bigger legs than me. Just goes to show you that weight means nothing.

KGPL
05-17-2014, 09:15 AM
Continued to feel rough today. Tendinitis is kicking in BAD as well. Can't do any underhand grips right now, time to take a day off.

Hit some chest and back. Had more in me, but just couldn't focus at all. Plowed through regardless.

Wide pullups- 3 sets to failure, about 15-20 reps each set.
Dumbell bench- 80x15, 90x8, 100x7, 85x8
Cable row- 250lbs 3 sets 8 reps
Barbell bench- 185x10, 225x7, 225x5, 225x5
Overhand Barbell row- 185x15, 225x8, 225x6, 245x5, 135x15 slow reps
Machine chest press- 250lbs+resistance band, 3x8
Lat pulldowns wide- 200lbs 3x7-8 reps. Wasn't feeling it at all. Dropped weight to 130lbs just to get a stretch/contraction after this.
Straight arm pulldowns wide- 100lbs 3x30
Machine horizontal row- didn't write it down, did sets of 8 though.

I've been mixing it up lately. Some days strength, others hypertrophy based. Hoping that this helps me in the long run.

VayneZ
05-17-2014, 12:30 PM
You're a strong man bud! Do you train usually alone or with a partner?

And you're actually inspiring me to start focusing again on front squats.. Been Awhile

KGPL
05-17-2014, 01:11 PM
You're a strong man bud! Do you train usually alone or with a partner?

And you're actually inspiring me to start focusing again on front squats.. Been Awhile

It's mixed. There's always a group of guys that are there, but I'm normally training solo. I can get a spot whenever I need one though. Any time I train with people they end up pissing me off because they complain too much or don't push themselves.

weekend
05-17-2014, 02:47 PM
315 front squat ugh

275 is the most I've ever done, and I hated it lol

KGPL
05-17-2014, 06:37 PM
315 front squat ugh

275 is the most I've ever done, and I hated it lol

By no means did I enjoy it... It was one of those "oh shit" moments. Was stuck for a bit, but didn't want to drop it because I had no pins set up so I just cheated it up with bad form.

Anyone have any unique ab exercises? I've been neglecting them, just doing leg raises once a week. Hate training them, but I think I need to for the sake of stability during my compounds and general aesthetics when I cut to a low bodyfat.

ryhigh
05-17-2014, 06:48 PM
A exercise I like for stability specifically is a sort of version of leg lifts. Lay flat on back bring legs up far as you can while keeping back on mat. Basically you do 5 different angles from extended in air as far as possible to a couple inches of the mat. Hold each angle for 20-30 secs while squeezing abs concentrating on abs flexed and keeping belly button sucked in towards back.

This works your transverse abdominis which acts like a girdle and is the layer under rectus abdominis your 6 pack visible abs..

I'll see if I can find a video that makes more sense

ryhigh
05-17-2014, 06:54 PM
I got that excercise from a guy I knew that trains D1 college athletes. He explained how many people only concentrate on the "visible abs" doing crunches and what not... When he started doing that exercise and targeting the transverse abs their stability, explosiveness and balance shot thru the roof. Plus it'll make your midsection smaller creating a better v shape

KGPL
05-17-2014, 06:54 PM
A exercise I like for stability specifically is a sort of version of leg lifts. Lay flat on back bring legs up far as you can while keeping back on mat. Basically you do 5 different angles from extended in air as far as possible to a couple inches of the mat. Hold each angle for 20-30 secs while squeezing abs concentrating on abs flexed and keeping belly button sucked in towards back.

This works your transverse abdominis which acts like a girdle and is the layer under rectus abdominis your 6 pack visible abs..

I'll see if I can find a video that makes more sense

I'd appreciate the video. Looked around a bit on google and could only find the usual "do this to get abs" BS.

Anything that makes the midsection smaller sounds great. I have a huge waist. I've tried vacuums for a while, but didn't notice anything after a couple months so I decided to skip them.

ryhigh
05-17-2014, 06:56 PM
I'd appreciate the video. Looked around a bit on google and could only find the usual "do this to get abs" BS.

Yeah I'm not sure there is a video, if I remember correctly he said he came up with it when working with his athletes. It didn't even have a name lol

KGPL
05-17-2014, 06:59 PM
Yeah I'm not sure there is a video, if I remember correctly he said he came up with it when working with his athletes. It didn't even have a name lol

So if I'm understanding correctly, just lay on the ground, keep legs straight out, and raise them up a couple inches, hold/squeeze, raise, hold/squeeze, and so forth until I can't get them higher? Do I go straight up or turn them off to the sides too?

necropuppy
05-17-2014, 07:06 PM
I got that excercise from a guy I knew that trains D1 college athletes. He explained how many people only concentrate on the "visible abs" doing crunches and what not... When he started doing that exercise and targeting the transverse abs their stability, explosiveness and balance shot thru the roof. Plus it'll make your midsection smaller creating a better v shape

Like 45° and 60° on left and right sides, and 90°, straight up? This sounds great if I'm thinking correctly about what you're describing.

ryhigh
05-17-2014, 07:11 PM
Like 45° and 60° on left and right sides, and 90°, straight up? This sounds great if I'm thinking correctly about what you're describing.

Yes exactly! Yes start from angle with legs high as you can raise hitting lower angles to where legs are extended straight out barely above the ground

ryhigh
05-17-2014, 07:25 PM

So start with legs in positon raised like 1st pic hold 20-30 secs focusing on keeping stomach tight belly button towards floor
Position 2
Position 3
Position 4
Position 5 - 2nd pic

Abdominal Muscle Anatomy - The Transversus Abdominis (http://sportsmedicine.about.com/od/abdominalcorestrength1/ss/AbAnatomy_5.htm)

KGPL
05-17-2014, 07:30 PM
^ Just tried this on the floor. It's great, like a vacuum combined with actual tension. I'll add these in 3-4x a week. Thanks for the suggestion.

One other thing that makes it extremely hard is at the 45* angle, angle your legs about 30-45* off to the side, pause, then go to the other side, while keeping your shoulders pinned flat to the floor and using only your core to stabilize you.

ryhigh
05-17-2014, 07:37 PM
^ Just tried this on the floor. It's great, like a vacuum combined with actual tension. I'll add these in 3-4x a week. Thanks for the suggestion.

One other thing that makes it extremely hard is at the 45* angle, angle your legs about 30-45* off to the side, pause, then go to the other side, while keeping your shoulders pinned flat to the floor and using only your core to stabilize you.

Yes perfect, like a vacuum. If your stomach is bulging out and aren't tensed up your transvers abs aren't engaged

ryhigh
05-17-2014, 07:47 PM
This is also an amazing exercise for those who have lower back pain due to weak core. Transverse abs target lower back pain specifically in that regard.. My number one exercise for selling my PT services to those looking to relieve lower back pain

VayneZ
05-17-2014, 08:51 PM
Solid advises Ry! And I thought that ''I'' knew about ab work... Learned something new and will be applying this at least once a week :eek:

necropuppy
05-17-2014, 08:54 PM
This is also an amazing exercise for those who have lower back pain due to weak core. Transverse abs target lower back pain specifically in that regard.. My number one exercise for selling my PT services to those looking to relieve lower back pain

I owe you then, I struggle with lower back pain, mainyl because of really tight hamstrings (I think) but I'm going to incorporate this as well on ab day, see how it goes. Thanks man!

ryhigh
05-17-2014, 09:22 PM
Solid advises Ry! And I thought that ''I'' knew about ab work... Learned something new and will be applying this at least once a week :eek: Thanks brah, yeah I do it 1-2 a week its worked weel

I owe you then, I struggle with lower back pain, mainyl because of really tight hamstrings (I think) but I'm going to incorporate this as well on ab day, see how it goes. Thanks man!

Cool, im sure itll help. I would start of with with shorter pauses until back is a little stronger so you don't strain or hurt yourself. Also make sure you warm lower back up well before this, if cold it can do some damage. I always start with these, just take things slow at first

This is a good read...Flexion Rotation Exercise for Low Back Pain (http://physicaltherapy.about.com/od/flexibilityexercises/ss/flexion-rotation.htm)

I love this one, I do it everyday regardless of what muscle group

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ee_zG18OaNY

KGPL
05-19-2014, 06:04 PM
Worst workout of my life. Can't focus, was in pain, couldn't get a mind/muscle connection, and felt out of breath. Somethings not right.... I really need to get my chest improved though....

Incline dumbell
50x15, 80x12, 90x8, 100x8

Incline barbell
135x10, 155x8, 185x8, 205x5, 225x3

Machine chest press
250+2 bands 4x12

That's it......

KGPL
05-20-2014, 04:05 PM
Back attack

Pullups- 1x20
Deadlifts- 135x10, 225x10, 315x10, 405x10, 495x5, 545x3, 495+bands for 3 reps. All double overhand
Pullups-1x20, BW+45x10, BW+90 (underhand)x6
Overhand barbell rows (underhand still hurting)- 135x40, 185x15, 225x8, 275x8, 315x4ish, 225x7, 135x20
Kroc rows- 125lbsx20 each hand
Lat pulldowns wide- no clue on weight, focused on stretch for 6-8 reps, 5 sets
Lat pulldowns behind neck- no clue on weight. Focused on stretch for 10 reps, 3 sets
Parallel grip pulldowns- Moved the stack+45lb plate for 6 reps, stack for 6 reps, 230lbs for 6 reps, 180lbs for 13 reps
Cable rows parallel- Stack for 3 sets of 10 reps, dropset the last one all the way down to 10lbs (one monstrous set here, dropping in 10lb increments)
V bar pullups- 3 sets of 6
Straight arm pulldowns- 3 sets high reps, didn't count
Machine iso pulldown- 3 sets 15 reps full stack
Rear delt flies- 110lbs for 3 sets of 30
Rack pulls- 495 for 5 sets of 5 (straps, hands were bleeding still)
Calf raise machine- just did a million of these, my calves suck.

Had a pretty sweet pump today too. Back looked thick, filled out an XL shirt.

Shoulder day tomorrow. Not sure if I want to try the 100's. Thoughts? Got the 95's last week for a couple reps.

KGPL
05-21-2014, 06:01 PM
GAIIIINS

Dumbell shoulder press- 80x12, 90x7, 100x2 Felt incredible
Standing barbell press- 135x10, 155x6, 185x3, 205x2, 225x0 (failed)
Smith shoulder press- 180 for 3 sets of 7
Lateral raises cheat form- 3x6 50lbs
lateral raises strict- 10lbs 3 sets 3 reps
Shrugs- 100lb dumbells for 3 sets 12 reps
Rear delt flies- no clue on weight/sets
Front raises- 25lb dumbells, 4 sets of 8. Paused each rep at the top.

necropuppy
05-21-2014, 06:22 PM
Damn you killed shoulders. Great numbers.

KGPL
05-21-2014, 06:37 PM
Damn you killed shoulders. Great numbers.

Thanks! Not a whole lot of guys go heavy on shoulder presses at my gym. It was pretty funny to see the looks on the kid flexing in the mirror every second acting cocky with the 50lb dumbells while I grabbed the 100's and just cranked out two clean reps, touching shoulders. He literally stopped what he was doing and followed me around everywhere, mimicking every exercise I did. I feel like I could have had three if I had a spot. 225 was a complete failure though, got it up part way, then it just came crashing down.

VayneZ
05-21-2014, 07:49 PM
KGPL, you are a monster man. A true bull.
And for your age.... damn! Congratz on nailing the 100's for reps!!!

And I am still so amazed how heavy you pull dude! And double overhand... I gotta start catching up with you, this is just madness :p !!

BBG
05-21-2014, 08:18 PM

And I am still so amazed how heavy you pull dude! And double overhand... I gotta start catching up with you, this is just madness :p !!

KGPL, you are a weakling... step up your game or I'll have to ban you from the forum.

Under 800lb deadlift, under 450lb bench, under 700lb squat... disgraceful.

ryhigh
05-21-2014, 08:43 PM
Lulzzzz

KGPL
05-22-2014, 04:31 AM

Thanks! Deadlifting for me is all mental really. As long as I get fired up before the set, tuck my thumbs under my fingers, and don't think about anything else, the bar just moves. I have a great off the floor pull so it helps carry it up through lockout with the "momentum."

BBG- I know, my lifts suck. I don't know why I even try, I'm embarrassed that I can't even hit a measly 700lb squat.

I need to stop making excuses and work barbell benching more to get it in line with my other lifts. I just never feel barbell exercises in my chest though, seems like it's all shoulders regardless of hand position or how I place my elbows.

I should probably lay off a bit for the next week. I've been going in and forcing PR's every day, but this kind of training can't be good on joints.

necropuppy
05-22-2014, 05:25 AM
Thanks! Deadlifting for me is all mental really. As long as I get fired up before the set, tuck my thumbs under my fingers, and don't think about anything else, the bar just moves. I have a great off the floor pull so it helps carry it up through lockout with the "momentum."

BBG- I know, my lifts suck. I don't know why I even try, I'm embarrassed that I can't even hit a measly 700lb squat.

I need to stop making excuses and work barbell benching more to get it in line with my other lifts. I just never feel barbell exercises in my chest though, seems like it's all shoulders regardless of hand position or how I place my elbows.

I should probably lay off a bit for the next week. I've been going in and forcing PR's every day, but this kind of training can't be good on joints.

I actually feel the same way about the barbell, i was having elbow issues with bb bench and bb military press. Ever since I moved to dbs I think I have made way more progress. I feel it recruits more muscles while working the targeted muscles.

I'm by no means where you guys are though, I hope to be eventually.

KGPL
05-22-2014, 04:31 PM
A couple things happened today. Bi's/tri's/abs.

1. Hit 285x1 CGBP. Didn't have a spot and couldn't go for more.
2. Elbows hurt like crazy. Feels like death doing skullcrushers.
3. Forearms are trashed. Any time I pick up a barbell for curls, I get shooting pains, regardless of weight.

Suggestions for the forearm pain? It's shooting pain that is miserable when I set the weight down.

necropuppy
05-23-2014, 05:39 AM
Is the pain in the outside or the inside of your forearm? I'm dealing with a similar pain, it's on the outside. From all the symptoms it sounds like "tennis elbow".

I haven't been able to make it better, it keeps getting worse. Even taking like 2 days off and then doing legs it still hurts.

ryhigh
05-23-2014, 08:13 AM
A couple things happened today. Bi's/tri's/abs.

1. Hit 285x1 CGBP. Didn't have a spot and couldn't go for more.
2. Elbows hurt like crazy. Feels like death doing skullcrushers.
3. Forearms are trashed. Any time I pick up a barbell for curls, I get shooting pains, regardless of weight.

Suggestions for the forearm pain? It's shooting pain that is miserable when I set the weight down.

Too much extra curricular activity outside the gym... Need to let them rest :rolleyes:

KGPL
05-23-2014, 04:17 PM
Is the pain in the outside or the inside of your forearm? I'm dealing with a similar pain, it's on the outside. From all the symptoms it sounds like "tennis elbow".

I haven't been able to make it better, it keeps getting worse. Even taking like 2 days off and then doing legs it still hurts.

Looks like it's tennis elbow then, symptoms seem the exact same. I'm thinking about ditching any bicep work for a while. Just sticking to chinups and that's it. Come back in to it slowly with light weight.

Today was great as well. Another leg workout. This clen better work when I need it to, getting pretty chunky here. Realized it today when wearing my belt.

Squats (All done ATG, I physically can't get lower.)
135x15
185x12
225x10
275x8 (belt)
315x6 (belt+wraps)
365x3 (belt+wraps)
405x1.5ish (leaned forward and came back down on the second, belt+wraps)

Leg Press (weight means nothing here, just went up in weight with each set)
(Reps)20, 15, 15, 12, 10, 5, 3, 3, 3

Front squats
135x15
225x8
275x2
225x5
135x10

Hack squats
Sets of 3, throwing on another plate after each set until I filled the machine with 45's

Leg extensions
Just did a bunch of reps/sets all over the place. I feel like these are useless for actual mass.

Lunges
100lb preloaded bar, walked around for 4 minutes, non stop. Almost threw up on this.

Calf raises
Didn't count the reps/sets on these.

VayneZ
05-23-2014, 09:32 PM
Chin-ups and maybe work with different grips (hammer, reverse grip). Maybe try using lighter plates instead of dumbbells which you can stress a different part of your forearms... basically try anything to work around the injury. Imo that's always better than skipping training the injured bodypart.

And BBG's right.... I have been on this board on the basis of an undeserved mercy as an atonement for my underrated weakness :)

KGPL
05-24-2014, 01:41 PM
annnnnnnnnd gains.

295 bench today with no spot.

No other PR's. Time for a day off.

KGPL
05-25-2014, 09:18 AM
295 to 315 bench in the next three weeks. How reasonable does that sound? Strength gains have been awesome, especially in regards to shoulders. Not sure if it has to do with recovery from the extra calories or what, but my shoulders are really growing fast this time around.

I'll try to get the videos up at the end of my bulk. Will probably be standing shoulder press, deadlift, bench, and maybe squat.

VayneZ
05-25-2014, 02:51 PM
solid PR bro! How are you doing bodyfat-wise with the cal upgrade? (I'll be upping mine in 4 weeks to almost DOUBLE what I'm taking in now)

KGPL
05-25-2014, 03:24 PM
solid PR bro! How are you doing bodyfat-wise with the cal upgrade? (I'll be upping mine in 4 weeks to almost DOUBLE what I'm taking in now)

Well, I wish I could say "my body is responding great, losing bf%, getting into single digits, and gaining strength!"

In reality, not so good. Packing on a huge amount of fat. Gained a lot of this on my chest and lower abs. I'd be angry about this, but the strength gains are making me overlook it.

KGPL
05-26-2014, 12:03 PM
Another update. Hit a little bit of all my weak spots, mainly being chest. I hate chest days, but that's a sign that I need to do them to improve... Little bit of everything, nothing too crazy since I just hit it the other day.

Sitting at 220lbs and bloated... Starting to fill out XL shirts, people are 'mirin my triceps pretty hard lately, with multiple people asking me about what I do for them.

Not listing every set here, just my heaviest/last sets on the exercises.

Decline Barbell
275x6

Incline dumbell
100x8, focusing on contraction, pause reps.

Incline barbell
225x6, contraction, slow negatives.

cable flies
BW dips
Band pullaparts for rear delts

Flat dumbell press
100x12

ab work
light, high rep leg extensions
calf raises

Again, I was a little all over the place today. Just trying to hit my weak spots as much as possible, with these mainly being abs/traps/chest. Traps get hit hard deadlifting though, so I didn't want to wear them out today.

As a side note, for anyone looking to warm up before chest day, give this a try.
Lateral raises 2.5lbsx20
front raises 2.5lbsx20
Rear delt flies 2.5lbsx50
Behind the neck pullups 8-10 reps
Cable rows 1 set of 20, go light and just get a good stretch. Really loosens up the shoulders, lats, and traps. Seems to help me out in regards to pain on push days.

VayneZ
05-26-2014, 06:44 PM
Well, I wish I could say "my body is responding great, losing bf%, getting into single digits, and gaining strength!"

In reality, not so good. Packing on a huge amount of fat. Gained a lot of this on my chest and lower abs. I'd be angry about this, but the strength gains are making me overlook it.

I hear ya bro. When I was 20 pounds heavier it felt so great to be all out strong. I guess we can't have it all at once. This summer I'll have some fun with the higher cals but then it's back to shredding for the end of the year

KGPL
05-26-2014, 07:08 PM
I hear ya bro. When I was 20 pounds heavier it felt so great to be all out strong. I guess we can't have it all at once. This summer I'll have some fun with the higher cals but then it's back to shredding for the end of the year

Couldn't have said it better. Enjoy the cals, just don't go overboard like I am. Keep some cardio in the mix too.

Not looking forward to those grueling cardio sessions when I cut... Sucked at it anyways, but it's going to be that much worse when I come out 30lbs heavier.

Should I continue bulking hard to hit the 315 bench and hopefully 600 dead again, or just taper off a bit and gain slowly? The fat gain is getting out of hand here, no more visible abs at all.

KGPL
05-27-2014, 03:21 PM
Another back day. Felt completely shitty all day, had extreme anxiety for some reason, broke out into random sweats from time to time. Either I'm still kind of sick, or I'm going at it too hard.

Deadlifts
135+bands 10 reps, 225+bands 10 reps, 315+bands 8 reps, 405+bands 5 reps, 495x5, 545x3, 585x1. Didn't breath on the 585x1, had to sit down immediately after because I was about to pass out.

Barbell rows overhand
135x50, 185x20, 225x15, 275x8, 315x5, 135x50 (rest/paused on these)

Lat pulldowns
Just did a bunch of sets with various grips

Pullups
Bunch of sets various grips

Cable rows parallel grip
3 sets of 315lbsx12 reps. heavy heavy heavy on this one. Full stack+45lb plate.

More pullups
Straight arm pulldowns
Machine iso pulldowns- full stack, 5 sets of 20 reps

One other question. Why are my deadlifts so unpredictable? Some weeks it goes up easy, others I'm screaming mid rep before I even hit a heavy single.

VayneZ
05-27-2014, 05:35 PM
495x5... Monster bro!

I just looked back on a video I have of me pulling 500 x 1 back in August of last year. My form is way better now, but I am way weaker and way more defined and ripped compare to how big and powerful I was back then, but puffy-looking.

You should know the answer to your question. In my goal and mindset I want to become stronger, stronger than I was last year, maybe as strong as you are! (That would be sick!!!). But I want to accomplish that with complete balance and control and looking lean and feeling lean. So perhaps I am struggling with 455's now, but slowly but surely I'll go over 500 soon, if not this year, then next year, but I wanna go over 500 seeing my abs and veins.

If you have that mindset, I say just try to balance it all. If you absolutely do not care what you look like physically and just want brutal strength, which in my opinion you have a GIFT for, especially for what you're pulling at your age, I see absolutely nothing wrong with that :)

KGPL
05-27-2014, 05:48 PM
495x5... Monster bro!

I just looked back on a video I have of me pulling 500 x 1 back in August of last year. My form is way better now, but I am way weaker and way more defined and ripped compare to how big and powerful I was back then, but puffy-looking.

You should know the answer to your question. In my goal and mindset I want to become stronger, stronger than I was last year, maybe as strong as you are! (That would be sick!!!). But I want to accomplish that with complete balance and control and looking lean and feeling lean. So perhaps I am struggling with 455's now, but slowly but surely I'll go over 500 soon, if not this year, then next year, but I wanna go over 500 seeing my abs and veins.

If you have that mindset, I say just try to balance it all. If you absolutely do not care what you look like physically and just want brutal strength, which in my opinion you have a GIFT for, especially for what you're pulling at your age, I see absolutely nothing wrong with that :)

The tough part for me is that I'm not satisfied, no matter what. Sure this is a great attitude, but couple is alongside with a severe case of body dysmorphic disorder and it's not pleasant. I care what I look like, but I see myself differently than everyone else does. To me, I'm always too fat, never strong enough, never good enough, never big enough. No matter what I do, this will always be the case because of my past and being depressed for 7+ years when I was supposed to have a carefree and happy life at that time. I try to balance strength and physique, but when I cut, I lose strength, then see myself as smaller and begin to feel weak (regardless of the weights I'm still moving...), which kills my workouts. The very reason why I will never be shredded, despite how hard I go at it. It's not even a willpower thing... This is why I'm going all out after this bulk and using clen and anything else I deem necessary (not anabolics quite yet) to get the job done.

So it ends up being "cool I'm big and strong, but I still look like shit," or "cool, I'm getting lean, but now I'm weak and small."

VayneZ
05-27-2014, 06:43 PM
Story of my life.... everything you just said there... In my case in my late teens, early 20's I fell into drugs because of depression. It provided an escape, and it was a hard battle to get out of that. 5 years clean but really, the BDD theory is pretty much what I struggle with to get through day by day. I know exactly what you are saying. And a lot of sacrifices are made to stay ''stable''. I know for a fact that training and the way I eat pretty much keeps me ''happy'' in life. And I sacrifice a LOT socially for this lifestyle... a lot

But hey as long as we can lift each day, that keeps people like us alive in our mind. And I do believe you will be shredded man. You have some good years ahead of you. Always remember ''Balance''. It will come bro! ;)

KGPL
05-27-2014, 06:57 PM
Story of my life.... everything you just said there... In my case in my late teens, early 20's I fell into drugs because of depression. It provided an escape, and it was a hard battle to get out of that. 5 years clean but really, the BDD theory is pretty much what I struggle with to get through day by day. I know exactly what you are saying. And a lot of sacrifices are made to stay ''stable''. I know for a fact that training and the way I eat pretty much keeps me ''happy'' in life. And I sacrifice a LOT socially for this lifestyle... a lot

But hey as long as we can lift each day, that keeps people like us alive in our mind. And I do believe you will be shredded man. You have some good years ahead of you. Always remember ''Balance''. It will come bro! ;)

Lifting is really my escape from life. In all reality, I probably wouldn't be here still if I didn't start it. I don't think I could have put up with another month at the point I was at right before I started working out.

I made it a 100% point though that I would stay away from drugs. Lost a relative at a young age who overdosed on pain meds. Decided to skip the whole party scene for this very reason. If walk into any party nowadays and it's lined with 15 yearold kids blowing percs... Made sure I wouldn't become that and am still that way.

After doing some research, after I finish this bulk, I'll run ostabol, clen, and ralox or nolva (for gyno). Sides on ostabol seems low, but some of the sarms from research chem sites seem to have the vision sides.

KGPL
05-28-2014, 02:58 PM
Multiple pr's today.

Shoulder press- 100's x 4 reps
Seated millitary, touch chest on each rep- 135x17

I need to stop bringing the bar so low, it puts a huge strain on my delts.

VayneZ
05-28-2014, 08:17 PM
Multiple pr's today.

Shoulder press- 100's x 4 reps
Seated millitary, touch chest on each rep- 135x17

I need to stop bringing the bar so low, it puts a huge strain on my delts.

Wow! to this ^^ :eek:

KGPL
05-29-2014, 06:42 PM
Probably the worst workout of my life. I would take a day off, but I can't skip leg day so I'll just wait until sunday for my rest day.

Bi's/tri's/abs

CGBP
135x30
185x15
225x10
275x3
135x20

Single arm dumbell tricep extension
30lbs 3x15

V bar pushdowns
Ball grip pushdowns
Dips
Barbell curls (forearms hurt, only did two sets of 6)
Dumbell hammer curls (heavy cheat reps)
EZ bar preacher curls 4x6, pyramiding up.
Preacher curl machine
light dumbell curls to failure
dips to failure

I wanted to leave the whole time, but forced it out. Really feeling beat down. My triceps and shoulders are starting to feel fatigued constantly.

KGPL
05-30-2014, 09:55 AM
Had a pretty good workout today surprisingly. Post workout, I weighed 8lbs less :( Perhaps it was a huge amount of water weight lost? Any correlation with stress/water weight? I just got out of school and have a huge source of stress lifted off of me.

Pr's to mention
315x10
405x2 paused, no pins, ATG.

KGPL
05-31-2014, 09:10 AM
Another rough workout, but I pushed through it. Time to take a day or two off. Shoulder bothered me when I failed on bench.

Barbell bench
135x20
185x15
225x10
275x4
315x0. Don't play with heavy weights without a spotter kiddos....

Underhand Barbell rows (slow, light, and tension oriented)
3 sets of 135x30

Meadows rows
didn't count sets/reps/weight. First time doing them. Nice change up, but I don't think they are going to make a difference...

Behind the neck pullups
3 sets to failure

Lat pulldowns with various grips
cable rows
Machine chest press

VayneZ
05-31-2014, 12:37 PM
You are so close to nailing that 315 bro. Impressive barbell strength for sure! I can barely lift 225 these days I'm sure.

KGPL
05-31-2014, 12:50 PM
You are so close to nailing that 315 bro. Impressive barbell strength for sure! I can barely lift 225 these days I'm sure.

315 would be a huge landmark for me. It took me about two years of training before I could even touch 225 for one HORRIBLE rep. Barbell work has always killed my shoulders, but I have recently been able to counteract it by pairing my heavy flat bench days with back work, which seems to help loosen everything up.

EDIT
Freaking out a bit right now. My left shoulder gets a shooting pain through it when I lift it as if I were doing a lateral raise. Makes a hard click when I straighten my arm out and move it backwards behind my body.

Looking back on this, I knew I should have backed off and stopped going for PR's multiple times a workout. My body was telling me to ease off, but I'm a bit too stubborn/persistent to listen... Elbows have been giving me problems, the tennis elbow/forearm pain, shoulder pain, constant anxiety, random sweats, and a decrease in appetite. Will take two days off, bulk hard for the next week, then begin my cut. I'll have time for lots of cardio and will re think this whole training thing. I'll set up a more reasonable routine where I'm not pushing myself reps beyond failure and going to the point of where I feel like passing out/puking. I'll keep the reps from 8-12 as well, instead of pyramiding and all the variation.

KGPL
06-02-2014, 02:03 PM
Well, not sure why I went at it again, but it was a great workout. Really loaded carbs yesterday and today. Sure I could have hit even better numbers if I had more rest.

Chest/triceps/calves

Decline bench
135x30, 185x15, 225x14, 275x5, 315x1, 225x8

Incline dumbell
75x12, 85x12, 100x8, 100x7, 100x5

Incline barbell
135x20, 185x8, 205x7, 225x5, 245x3

Cable flies
Machine chest press, full stack+3 bands for 3x12

3x30 tricep rope pushdowns (tri's get hit multiple times a week, they are responding extremely well to this)
Calf raises

VayneZ
06-02-2014, 06:46 PM
Nice! Hitting 315 in Decline is a sign that you are REALLY close to nailing it flat

KGPL
06-02-2014, 06:57 PM
Nice! Hitting 315 in Decline is a sign that you are REALLY close to nailing it flat

Yes and no. It was a little frightening as I had no spot, but still went for it. Nobody was in the gym today. I'm fast off the chest, but struggled at lockout. I was actually stuck for about 5 seconds straight, felt like a lifetime. This would mean my triceps are the weak point, but that's definitely not the case... I really wish I could think clearly when doing heavy reps, If I think about exploding and exhaling, I can generally move a lot more weight. When I go for a new single though, it's more of a panic and matter of "oh shit I'm dead if I don't get this off me."

Hopefully I'll get the video's up tomorrow of squats and deads, should have someone to film me.

KGPL
06-03-2014, 03:42 PM
Fell over after deads today. Still didn't breath and held it at lockout with 585x1. Stumbled backwards and semi passed out...

Shitty workout after this, but still forced it through. My training "partner" didn't show up again, so no video.

At a little predicament now. This really can't be good on my body long term. Should I ditch the constant heavy deads? I don't think a single ifbb guy does heavy deads.

ryhigh
06-03-2014, 03:45 PM
Holy crap bro!! 585??? Dear lord!

Just listen to your body, if you start hurting it getting inquires ease up a bit

KGPL
06-03-2014, 04:03 PM
Holy crap bro!! 585??? Dear lord!

Just listen to your body, if you start hurting it getting inquires ease up a bit

These aren't pretty though, form goes to shit. I get pounding headaches for the rest of the day after heavy singles. No clue how the hell I pulled 600 before to tell you the truth. Perhaps the weights were lighter than they actually were? I don't remember the 600 being as hard as this 585, as soon as I get to my knees my whole body starts seizing out and shutting down. It all goes black I guess you could say, I can't remember the pull from there until lockout....

ryhigh
06-03-2014, 04:13 PM
Damn well that sounds horrible and IMO I wouldn't do a weight that requires you to lose form.. Just a big chance for injury especially deads...

I wouldn't put such a emphasis on weight unless you're trying to be a power lifter. But i can't lift nearly as heavy as you and don't know what it feels like to lift close to 600lbs lol

You're young lift smart, so you can continue on a long healthy swole road

KGPL
06-03-2014, 04:18 PM
I really want the 600 again, but I just don't think it's worth the stress on my body. I need a video this time just so I can get the satisfaction of the pull over and over wtihout having to do it.

KGPL
06-03-2014, 05:05 PM
I'm going to bulk until next wednesday or so, then taper back into a cut.

Video of deads coming on next tuesday. I don't care if I have to do it myself and hit the deads it without music, I'll make it happen. No point in bench/shoulder press videos really. Squat video might come on thursday depending on how I'm feeling.

VayneZ
06-03-2014, 06:30 PM
Impressive as always man. And please don't try 315 again without a spotter bro... You are an asset to this forum! We need you alive!!

Really looking forward to that video! Like Ry said... we don't come CLOSE to that weight. Yet it's easy stuff for guys like Sorrow...
Sorrow you still here bruh?!

weekend
06-04-2014, 01:24 AM
yeah so i recommend instead of the heavy deads, hit some higher reps. start experimenting with deficit deads as well, keep form strict. it's humbling and overall probably a better exercise

405 on those will probably be your max the first time on a 4 inch deficit

dont fucking bench that much without a spotter especially on decline. at least on flat you can let it rest on chest. decline could break your neck.

KGPL
06-05-2014, 01:02 PM
Things went south REAL fast today. I was feeling it on squats, so I pushed it.

135x20 pause
185x8
225x8
315x5
365x5
405x2
455x0

I slammed hard on the 455. I had a spot, but he didn't know what to do. Shoulder got a shooting pain out of the hole (too narrow of hand placement?), hand flew off the bar and onto the pin (didn't think about it, it just went there out of reaction), bar rolled off back and smacked my hand.

Ice and ibuprofen right now. This could be bad.

I count by 25's and 45's with my training....

necropuppy
06-05-2014, 03:04 PM
Things went south REAL fast today. I was feeling it on squats, so I pushed it.

135x20 pause
185x8
225x8
315x5
365x5
405x2
455x0

I slammed hard on the 455. I had a spot, but he didn't know what to do. Shoulder got a shooting pain out of the hole (too narrow of hand placement?), hand flew off the bar and onto the pin (didn't think about it, it just went there out of reaction), bar rolled off back and smacked my hand.

Ice and ibuprofen right now. This could be bad.

I count by 25's and 45's with my training....

Damn bro that sounds horrible! Is it turning colors or anything?hope it's alright. That's messed up. I'd be so mad at that dood.

KGPL
06-05-2014, 03:07 PM
Damn bro that sounds horrible! Is it turning colors or anything?hope it's alright. That's messed up. I'd be so mad at that dood.

Right now it's just swollen and painful to move. No color changes yet, but obviously some bruising.

I came down too fast without air in me. I could have had it otherwise.

BBG
06-05-2014, 03:28 PM
This is why I'm okay never going below the 5-6 rep range...

KGPL
06-05-2014, 03:54 PM
This is why I'm okay never going below the 5-6 rep range...

Boooooo. You gotta have some fun though. I practically live in the 3 rep range. Work my way up to a heavy set, then back down. People literally stop and stare during shoulder and back days.

KGPL
06-05-2014, 04:52 PM
Forgot to mention that before squats I tried a new tricep exercise that someone showed me. Use the rope, set it to the highest point on the cable tower, use ~60lbs and grip both "strands" of the rope with one hand, performing one hand pushdowns squeezing at lockout and kicking your elbow back at the bottom of the rep to get a bigger stretch.

12 reps in my triceps got a mind blowing pump. My long head is overdeveloped from years of skullcrushers and overhead extensions. With this, the lateral head looked like a snake ripping out of my skin all the way down to my elbow. I'm not even lean right now either.

VayneZ
06-06-2014, 09:00 PM
Forgot to mention that before squats I tried a new tricep exercise that someone showed me. Use the rope, set it to the highest point on the cable tower, use ~60lbs and grip both "strands" of the rope with one hand, performing one hand pushdowns squeezing at lockout and kicking your elbow back at the bottom of the rep to get a bigger stretch.

12 reps in my triceps got a mind blowing pump. My long head is overdeveloped from years of skullcrushers and overhead extensions. With this, the lateral head looked like a snake ripping out of my skin all the way down to my elbow. I'm not even lean right now either.

Dude! Next Thursday I'm doing this!!! Thanks :)

KGPL
06-07-2014, 04:08 PM
Took two days off, might take tomorrow as well. I hate the feeling of rest days, but I'm just beat down.

On a plus side, went to my college orientation and decided to get a testosterone increase in other ways than drugs. :D

nate3993
06-07-2014, 04:14 PM
U had sex at orientation? Dam. Ain't u the stud.

- - - Updated - - -

Who topped and who bottomed? ;)

KGPL
06-07-2014, 04:24 PM
U had sex at orientation? Dam. Ain't u the stud.

- - - Updated - - -

Who topped and who bottomed? ;)

Top. My leg workout was shitty the other day so I wanted to get some hip thrusts in to train glutes and flexors. :D

KGPL
06-07-2014, 04:27 PM
I'm also beyond excited to get lean now. Not sure why, but I feel more dedicated than ever (well I haven't started cutting yet, so that's quite ironic I guess.)

Decided to go 10 weeks on this cut. 4 "naturally", and the last 6 weeks I'll introduce the clen and t3.

nate3993
06-07-2014, 08:18 PM
arent u lean as fuk already???? u have abs and cuts. or have u bulked since then? clen AND t3 sounds mighty strong for someone new to both. i'd probably just stick with low dosed clem to asses tolerance because for sure coming off the t3 ur gonna feel quite shitty

ryhigh
06-07-2014, 09:09 PM
Youre gonna be really sad if you use t3 without a strong anabolic cycle....

KGPL
06-08-2014, 05:12 AM
arent u lean as fuk already???? u have abs and cuts. or have u bulked since then? clen AND t3 sounds mighty strong for someone new to both. i'd probably just stick with low dosed clem to asses tolerance because for sure coming off the t3 ur gonna feel quite shitty

I've been bulking hard. I'll stick to clen, t3 might be a fast way to ruin anything I got out of this bulk.

KGPL
06-08-2014, 11:15 AM
Scratch that, clen and osta. Osta has slight suppression, but it doesn't look like anything to fret. Should be a nice way to lean out FAST. That and 30 minutes of cardio in the morning before any meals.

Back in the gym today. Killed it. Feels like I'm hitting chest a lot, but it started to finally make some changes in both strength and appearance.

Decline:
135x20, 185x10, 225x18, 275x7, 315x1, 315x1, 335x1 with slight assistance.

Dumbell incline:
80x15, 100x10, 100x5

Barbell incline:
135 WIDEx15, 185x8, 225x5, 275x0 (burned out at this point. Had a spotter though so I was fine)

Machine chest press
Full stack+bands, 3x12

Tricep one arm rope
60lbs 3x20

Tricep pushdowns straight bar
200lbs, 3x10

EZ bar curls (got a huge pump with these, locked my elbows out in front of my body slightly instead of directly next to torso)
105 3x8

Dumbell hammer curls
60lbs 3x10

Preacher curl machine one arm
50lbs 3x15

Dips
3 sets to failure.

KGPL
06-09-2014, 11:43 AM
Good news. Got a video of deadlifts. 545x3 with no belt, double overhand. Bad news, phone fell over and all you hear is the noise... Goddammit.

I also tried another 600 dead. Not feeling too hot right now after this. Got it off the floor quick, but just under my knees my form slipped and the bar was too far from my body, causing my lower back to round, core to loosen, and the bar to come back down slowly. I tried to adjust and fight it mid rep, but it wasn't happening. Gave up after about 20 seconds of not breathing and a messed up eye vessel.

ryhigh
06-09-2014, 12:17 PM
Good news. Got a video of deadlifts. 545x3 with no belt, double overhand. Bad news, phone fell over and all you hear is the noise... Goddammit.

I also tried another 600 dead. Not feeling too hot right now after this. Got it off the floor quick, but just under my knees my form slipped and the bar was too far from my body, causing my lower back to round, core to loosen, and the bar to come back down slowly. I tried to adjust and fight it mid rep, but it wasn't happening. Gave up after about 20 seconds of not breathing and a messed up eye vessel.

you're crazy bro! If i could dead lift that much id walk around parking lots flipping over Smart Cars

KGPL
06-09-2014, 12:28 PM
^Don't give me any ideas :D

In all seriousness though, I think this is going to be my last heavy heavy day. Keeping the reps at 5 or above on everything from now on.

ryhigh
06-09-2014, 12:45 PM
Lol that would be awesome

KGPL
06-09-2014, 01:33 PM
As a side note, I started my cycle support and am introducing nolva. Hopefully it shrinks up the gyno and nips a bit so I look better when I'm shredded.

BBG
06-09-2014, 05:19 PM
Boooooo. You gotta have some fun though. I practically live in the 3 rep range. Work my way up to a heavy set, then back down. People literally stop and stare during shoulder and back days.

It's self preservation for me... I used to love using the low rep range. But it roughs me up too much in the end and places me behind progress wise in the long run.

KGPL
06-10-2014, 08:28 AM
It's self preservation for me... I used to love using the low rep range. But it roughs me up too much in the end and places me behind progress wise in the long run.

I understand. I'm only 18 and am starting to see the wear/tear of it all now.

Also, I found a pic from me pre bulk in a t-shirt after a bi/tri session with a pump. I'll wear the same thing tomorrow (o shit its gonna be a tight fit) and snag another in the exact same spot. Should be neat to see how much they have grown. Probably lost some definition, but that's part of the game.

nate3993
06-10-2014, 11:55 AM
U should post more pics of urself

KGPL
06-10-2014, 12:08 PM
U should post more pics of urself

Slow down there big guy. I'm fat as shit right now. Time to cut back down then see where I'm at.

ryhigh
06-10-2014, 12:14 PM
hahahaha classic

KGPL
06-10-2014, 01:34 PM
speaking of arms, my arm was looking pretty thick today in the reflection on my window. No pump here. Hello triceps.

http://i61.tinypic.com/2i9h82x.jpg

I also decided, I need to get tan... My friend came back looking like he added 20lbs on just from his tan.

necropuppy
06-10-2014, 02:50 PM
Tans def make everything look better. Love me some MT2.

KGPL
06-10-2014, 03:49 PM
^ I'd rather just get tan without injecting. It's really just a matter of it never being sunny near me.

Hit shoulders/legs/calves/abs today.

Dumbell shoulder press
90x8, 90x7 dropset 80x6 70x6 50x8 40x8 30x4. really punishing here.

Seated barbell
3x8 slow negatives with 135

Strict side laterals
35x12, 40x8, 30x12, 25x12, 20lbsx20

Side lateral machine

Shrugs (another dropset)
495x8 405x7 315x6 225x6 135x10

Machine shoulder press
3 sets, didn't count anything.

Upright cable rows

Calf raises on hack squat

Leg press
didn't count, just did a bunch of sets with a lot of weight

Leg extensions

Windshield wipers
cable crunches

VayneZ
06-10-2014, 07:04 PM
That Tricep doesn't look fat in my perspective

KGPL
06-10-2014, 07:46 PM
That Tricep doesn't look fat in my perspective

Well, to be fair here, my tris are way oversized for my body. They always look cut. However, all the bf% gain went directly to chest, abs, and lower back. Shoulders surprinsgly leaned out when they grew.

Was going to cut today, but didn't have my meals/diet set up so I'm pushing it back just a couple more days.

nate3993
06-11-2014, 03:57 AM
Ur pretty lean bromosexual

KGPL
06-11-2014, 04:36 AM
Ur pretty lean bromosexual

I wish. I'm close to 20% right now.

My lab rat has packed on quite a bit of Bf% as well. The problem is, he's picky and can't do liquid clen. What are other researchers doing about clen in pill form?

nate3993
06-11-2014, 12:55 PM
What's wrong with liquid? Since pills can often be dosed a bit high, liquid is much easier for controlling your dose.

ryhigh
06-11-2014, 12:57 PM
A bottle a day will keep that fat away

KGPL
06-11-2014, 01:17 PM
A bottle a day will keep that fat away

I see, I see. One bottle of clen a day? Sides shouldn't be too bad, right? Perfectly normal to experience heart attacks?

These rats are very sensitive to taste and easily become nauseous. Don't want to upset the testing group.

ryhigh
06-11-2014, 01:25 PM
I see, I see. One bottle of clen a day? Sides shouldn't be too bad, right? Perfectly normal to experience heart attacks?

These rats are very sensitive to taste and easily become nauseous. Don't want to upset the testing group.

Exactly down a bottle go flip over SmartCars... Theres your high intensity cardio

KGPL
06-11-2014, 03:27 PM
Been working out a diet/training split for the past few hours. Upping the reps and adding in more drop/supersets. Not going to chase a pump here, but I'll make sure that muscle is always under tension. Going to put the ego aside here. Planning on getting into keto, but I'll go by feel.

My lab rats will be using clen for the last few weeks of an 8 week cut and re assess from there.

Supps:
Osta rx 3 caps a day
Lean xtreme
Stimulant fat burner
creatine/whey/fish oil as usual

Will start it off at 2700 cals and 20 minutes of cardio a session, then adjust as needed. Ab work will be done every day.

Starting the cut on friday when I have time to snag up groceries.

What's everyone's favorite cutting foods? Not big on white fish, but I might just be cooking it wrong.

Also, no pics today. Couldn't even get a pump. Blasted through bi's/tri's, but the tendinitis was real. Forced my way through it and tried to hit the few basics like CGBP, dips, couple pushdowns, dumbell curls, hammer curls, and chins.

VayneZ
06-11-2014, 07:42 PM
I like the cutting Idea. Would be nice to lean out for awhile and then switch back to gaining.

Avocado bruh! It's a must!!! And depending on how you plan your routine, since it's gonna be ala keto style, Tilapia on low fat days, Salmon on high fat days. Use george foreman for the white fish. And a lotta coconut oil, Pure extra virgin.

KGPL
06-11-2014, 07:54 PM
I like the cutting Idea. Would be nice to lean out for awhile and then switch back to gaining.

Avocado bruh! It's a must!!! And depending on how you plan your routine, since it's gonna be ala keto style, Tilapia on low fat days, Salmon on high fat days. Use george foreman for the white fish. And a lotta coconut oil, Pure extra virgin.

I'm not a huge avocado person. Sucks being an extremely picky eater. Only vegetable I do is broccoli.

Fortunately, I'll have some watermelon on hand post workout throughout the summer. Spike the sugars a bit and should kill off cravings...hopefully...

I never thought about the foreman. Tilapia on a regular grill ends up a mess so I would just pan fry it. Grilled salmon>anything else.

I'm feeling different for this cut. Not sure what it is, but I just have the gut feeling I'll hit low single digits. Will be my first time implementing clen or anything that is actually effective really. I also have enough mass on me to come out looking good too. Shoulders have been looking like they are full of oil through t shirts when I have a pump, the delt width is somewhat unreal here. I'll miss the strength and huge lifts every day, but I'll be happier in the long run with this.

227lbs today.

O_RYAN_007
06-11-2014, 09:10 PM
Just man up and eat to grow/cut. I don't understand picky eaters, just get high, all that picky bs will go right out the water. ;)

ryhigh
06-11-2014, 09:22 PM
Just man up and eat to grow/cut. I don't understand picky eaters, just get high, all that picky bs will go right out the water. ;)

QFT right there

My Jedi mind tricks approve this post

KGPL
06-12-2014, 11:14 AM

Hey, I'm trying to cut here. Don't encourage me to eat more lol.

Day one of cut. Diet is pretty random right now since I don't have decent food available.

So far all I've had is three scoops of whey, some eggs, and a bowl of cereal post workout.... I want more....

Now onto the lift today. Had shitty sleep since I had some stuff I had to take care of, so I only got ~2 hours of sleep last night. Surprisingly, it was one of the best leg workouts of my life. Hit 405x2 again (not sure why I can almost never get over two reps...), 315 front squat, and a TON of leg pressing/leg extensions/hamstring curls.

necropuppy
06-12-2014, 11:22 AM

Lol. I don't think "get high" is the best answer for bulking. I'm in recovery but granted it is a practical solution. :-)

KGPL
06-12-2014, 03:04 PM
Some more updates on new plans. Coming in ready to make some change. Planning it all out and forcing myself to follow through. Thinking of it from the standpoint of a 8 week contest prep. Not really a contest prep, but I'm heading off to school in 8 weeks, where it will be tough to run a legit cut since I won't know exact macros.

Grocery list:
Chicken breast
Flank
shrimp
Tilapia (frozen)
Salmon (frozen)
Turkey bacon
Eggs
Broccoli
watermelon
low fat cheddar cheese
Brown and white rice
Greek yogurt
almond milk
Mio water flavors
carbonated water (great little bubbly drink when mixed with mio)

Yeah... You can see how exciting the foods will be here.... Sticking clean, multiple meals throughout the day. Slowly lowering carbs week by week.

Supplements:
Nolva
Ralox (still need to order and do more research on dosing, will run alongside nolva to kill off my existing gyno)
Cycle support
Multi
Fish oil
Creatine
Pre Jym/noxygen
Clen
Muscletech Clear (I got a bottle for $10. Why not. Probably junk though)
Ostabol
Whey

It's supplement heavy and fairly $$$, but oh well.

Was trying to re arrange my training, but I'd rather go in and do what I'm feeling that day. I don't like following routines, just giving it my all for whatever I'm training that day. 5 minutes of light cardio before workouts, 20 minute post. Fasted cardio will come in on the third week, shouldn't need it right away.

EDIT
Thinking about this now, why waste time? Fasted training and cardio starts tomorrow. Ordering the clen/osta soon as well just to get this cut rolling and make some progress. Taking pics tomorrow and will hold on to them as a before/after. Full commitment here, 8 weeks to make it happen and get it done. Someone ban me if I don't make insane results by the end of this period.

O_RYAN_007
06-12-2014, 09:17 PM
Your grocery list looks like mine, but I use some Cinnamon raisin Ezekiel bread with my cheese eggs for bfast, lunches are broc, baby carrots, 2 grd beef patties or 10 oz of chicken, and brown rice or cheese shells. Every meal Mon-Fri is homemade every once in a while we'll eat out. But I buy everything I eat organic and I cook really good, so I'd make my food better than 95% of the rest I'd go to either way.

KGPL
06-13-2014, 06:36 AM
Your grocery list looks like mine, but I use some Cinnamon raisin Ezekiel bread with my cheese eggs for bfast, lunches are broc, baby carrots, 2 grd beef patties or 10 oz of chicken, and brown rice or cheese shells. Every meal Mon-Fri is homemade every once in a while we'll eat out. But I buy everything I eat organic and I cook really good, so I'd make my food better than 95% of the rest I'd go to either way.

I'll try out ezekiel bread. Never even tasted it once in my life, but so many swear by it. I'm the same way in regards to food, I definitely like food I cook wayyy more than anything I can get out. Another standby for me in previous cuts was ground lamb seasoned with some cinnamon, salt, pepper, thyme, and wrapped in bacon on a kabob, then slapped on the grill with fresh pita bread.

EDIT
Getting the clen locally. My rats like pill form and need to know it's legit, I wouldn't want to harm them in the process.

KGPL
06-13-2014, 12:00 PM
Wow I hate cardio.

Fasted workouts suck as well. Definitely will lean out quick though with all the dropsets I did.

I want food.

VayneZ
06-13-2014, 10:16 PM
Thanks for the Ezekiel Bread tip Randal! Imma buy some for my run. You still doing carb back loading???

KGPL
06-14-2014, 06:35 AM
Clen shakes are kicking in big time. Gotta eat something, the fasted morning cardio and clen is just too much for me to train fasted.

EDIT
Forgot to mention this. 1315lb total for this bulk. For how much I weigh, I'm not super happy. Lost 15 off deadlift somehow, but my bench shot up.

If we factor in the shoulder strength increase, I'm 100% satisfied, but just in regards to bench/squat/deadlift, it could have been better.

KGPL
06-14-2014, 01:21 PM
Pushed through and trained fasted. Got extremely lightheaded and had to lay down after my last set of rack pulls.

So what I can learn from this, fasted morning cardio is fine, fasted training after fasted cardio, no go.

Back day
Rack pulls below knee- 135x15, 225x15, 315x15, 405x15, 495x8, 585x7, 675x4
Pullups-Tons of sets/reps
Straight arm rope pulldowns- high reps, 8 sets
Behind neck lat pulldowns- low reps, high weight
Overhand Bent over rows- 3x10 of 225
Cable rows narrow parallel grip attachment- full stack dropsets. 3 sets of this
Dumbell curls- 65lbs 3x5
Shrugs-didn't count

EDIT
Picked up about 15lbs of tilapia. I don't even like it, but I figure I either eat it or starve. Also snagged some ribeyes and fatty meat. I'll eat the higher fat content on heavy training days such as squats or deads. My body always seems to respond best to a high fat content after extremely brutal sessions.

VayneZ
06-14-2014, 04:32 PM
675... You ARE a monster!!!

KGPL
06-14-2014, 04:42 PM
675... You ARE a monster!!!

Rack pulls though, not off the floor. I also used straps and a belt. Set up the bar correctly and lean back, driving completely through your heels, I guarantee you could pull somewhere around that or even higher.

KGPL
06-14-2014, 07:43 PM
Also, found a spot in my locker room today with the worlds absolute best lighting. Might have to snag a pic soon, I looked like an IFBB pro, the mirror and lighting instantly adds 4" to your arms, I kid you not.

KGPL
06-15-2014, 04:47 PM
Had a nice leg session today at different gym. Used a monolift for the first time and went all out on just squats.

Used a different set of knee wraps and a belt. All done low bar to parallel.

135x10
185x10
225x10
315x5 pause in the hole
365x5 pause in the hole
405x3
425x1
455x0

Then did cardio. I'm an idiot today and cheated already. Bad way to start, but I normally refeed big time on sundays either way.

I also witnessed the effects of a high dose dbol cycle with absolutely no support or anti estrogen on a 16 yearold...

KGPL
06-16-2014, 02:27 PM
Hit 15 minutes of fasted cardio, got my clen in, and had two scoops of whey and some eggs for breakfast. Trained at around 11 am, ate at 7. I don't think fasted training is going to be beneficial long term, so I'll just stick to the fasted morning cardio. 15 minutes of cardio post workout today as well. Clen shakes are gone.

Chest/triceps/delts/abs/calves

Barbell Bench
135x20, 185x10, 225x8, 225x5, 275x3, DROPSETS: 275x3, 225x5, 185x6, 135x5.

Dumbell flat bench- wasn't really feeling these today.
80x12, 100x8, 100x5

Incline barbell
135x15, 185x8, 185x5, wide grip 135x10

Machine chest press
full stack for 5 setsx20 reps

Dumbell incline flies
50x10, 50x8, DROPSET: 50x5, 40x8, 35x5, 30x5, 25x8

Cable flies
Didn't count reps/sets, went by feel

Pushdowns
200lbs 3x15

Calf raises

Cable crunches/leg raises

Dips (bodyweight, weighted ruins my shoulders)

Side lateral raises
40lbsx15, 50lbsx6, 50x6, 50x4, 35x20

Front raises with dumbells
45lbs 3x8

Rear delt flies

nate3993
06-16-2014, 02:31 PM
hows ur appetite on clen?

KGPL
06-16-2014, 03:00 PM
hows ur appetite on clen?

It's mixed. I'm naturally a hungry person and can sit down and eat 4k+cals without a problem. First couple days I had a sick feeling and had zero desire to touch any food. Today I haven't been sick feeling, just lack the urge to eat throughout the day. If I'm not careful though I can still overdo it.

So overall, appetite is pretty suppressed.

Soaked through a shirt doing cardio too. It's working.

EDIT
Have some big things in store for tomorrow. Hopefully I can get an actual video this time, gonna be nuts. I'll give you guys a hint. It includes straps, a belt, and a mind blowing level of intensity on my favorite lift ;)

Started the osta and the muscletech clear stuff as well.

KGPL
06-17-2014, 12:01 PM
Complete hardcore back day

Deadlifts:
135x10
225x5
315x5
405x2
10 minute rest
405x22 HOLY SHIT. Not from a dead stop at the bottom, just touch and go. Threw up immediately after. Straps+belt here.

Barbell rows
225x15, 275x8, 135x30

Lat pulldowns
no clue on sets/reps

Straight arm pulldown with rope
didn't count

Pullups

Levrone style hammer strength rows
heavy for high reps, forced them out.

nate3993
06-18-2014, 10:41 AM
how much osta? and what MT product u taking? i'd pct after osta just to be sure man. some people get shut down, some don't. quality of research chem may have to do with it. i know for me personally....it shuts me down. 2 weeks in and my libido was shot. so everyone's different. just a mild 4 week run of some clomid should serve you well.

KGPL
06-18-2014, 11:11 AM
how much osta? and what MT product u taking? i'd pct after osta just to be sure man. some people get shut down, some don't. quality of research chem may have to do with it. i know for me personally....it shuts me down. 2 weeks in and my libido was shot. so everyone's different. just a mild 4 week run of some clomid should serve you well.

I'm running two caps of celtic labs ostabol. Nothing super high, just trying to keep strength gains up. It's also being alongside with nolva to kill this gyno.

As for the MT, it's the clear stuff. 100% bullshit, but hey, for $10 I won't complain.

KGPL
06-18-2014, 03:40 PM
Did not feel anything on the clen today. No shakes, no heat, or anything.

KGPL
06-19-2014, 04:33 AM
I've been back to the idea of cycling again... Considering doing a high dose 4 week run on the epiandro rx and something like epistane or epitren at a relative dose. Someone convince me otherwise.

Some other good news. One week in on nolva and my left nipple has started to decrease in size/puffiness. It's not just mental either. I thought it would take months for this to happen.

KGPL
06-20-2014, 10:26 AM
Insane leg workout today. Doesn't look like much on paper, but the intensity was out of this world.

Leg extensions (Warmup)
3x30 150lbs

Low bar ATG squats
135x10
225x10
315x10 (belt)
365x8 (wraps/belt from here on out)
405x5
455x1

Leg press
Didn't count reps/sets. Loosely put on knee wraps, filled the sled, knees to chest reps until failure. Strip a plate off each side, go until failure. Repeat until sled is empty, no rest.

Leg extensions
5x50 120lbs

Hamstring Curl machine
200lbs 5x20

I'd like to make a shoutout to whoever the dimepiece was that walked up and offered to spot me once I hit 405 on squats. I've never seen you before, but god damn did you give me some quality motivation there.

I'm also fairly certain now I am going to do a 4 week prohormone run. Thinking 30mg of epitren, nolva on cycle and in pct, and a 300-400mg epiandro. Say I'm set in my ways here, are there any other compounds I should add in instead? I'm not really set yet, but lets just assume I am at this point.

EDIT
Scratch the PH run, I'll finish off this cut with the osta/clen. If I'm not happy from there, I"ll just pin instead of wasting time.

KGPL
06-21-2014, 09:24 AM
Hit some chest/back/shoulder/calves/abs today. Saturday is my "do it all" day normally.

Incline barbell
135x20, 185x10, 225x5, 245x3, DROPSETS 225x4, 185x6, 135 wide grip for 12 reps, 95x5. The pump was mind blowing, never dropsetted inclime barbell before.

Decline
225x8, 275x5, 185x12

Cable flies
didn't count, but did more dropsets

Pullups
didn't count.

straight arm pulldown ropes
dropsetted again.

Hammer strength row, one arm
Heavy, high reps

Lateral raises
Cheat form, heavy high reps

Machine chest press
huge drop set, full stack all the way down to the last one. Failure on each set.

Guillatine press
Light, slow, and controlled. 135 for 5 sets of 8. Nice stretch with this one.

Calf raises
Cable crunches

KGPL
06-21-2014, 05:32 PM
Rest day tomorrow, I forgot how much gluten bloats me up. Just had my "refeed" for the week. Pizza. I don't even like pizza, definitely wasn't the best choice.

KGPL
06-22-2014, 10:13 AM
Getting bloods done today to just see where I'm at. Sitting in a waiting room right now actually. I'm leaning towards cycling though, there's really not a better point in my life (except years down the road) for me to do it. I feel like a bipolar 13 yearold girl here with how back and forth I am.

KGPL
06-22-2014, 03:38 PM
Results are in. Total test of 893 ng/dL. Nolva could be effecting this a bit, but it wouldn't be by much. It's pretty high right now as it should be.

I'm going to go through with it. A four week cut cycle. I talked to my doc about the compounds I was considering, and he obviously doesn't know much about them, but all he did say is that if I do take this path, natural production will cease no matter what I take, so don't make that the deciding factor in it, go based on other side effects and what we can actually control. We have weekly appointments set up on saturdays, but if no problems show up we don't need to use these he said. These would just be blood pressure checkups probably, but it's still support.

I am cycling with Super DMZ 3.0 at two caps a day for four weeks. Nolva use will continue for a few months as well. Clomid will be introduced during pct alongside the nolva.

For general support, I'll be on multi's, creatine, high doses of fish oil, 3 gallons of water a day, and 2 caps IML cycle support at night. Anything else I should add in?

VayneZ
06-22-2014, 04:06 PM
Dude your test levels are more than twice of what mines were last time I checked them! I envy you :p

Since the cycle is kinda mild I would say it's way better than a lot of other options there are. I know your mind is set for this, so I'm just gonna really hope that this makes you shine and that you get the results you are looking for. And that afterwards you will maintain the high level of natural tests you have. Because that my friend is a genetic gift!

Looks like we will be running at the same time bro! May the force be with you young skywalker :cool:

KGPL
06-22-2014, 04:13 PM
Dude your test levels are more than twice of what mines were last time I checked them! I envy you :p

Since the cycle is kinda mild I would say it's way better than a lot of other options there are. I know your mind is set for this, so I'm just gonna really hope that this makes you shine and that you get the results you are looking for. And that afterwards you will maintain the high level of natural tests you have. Because that my friend is a genetic gift!

Looks like we will be running at the same time bro! May the force be with you young skywalker :cool:

Super DMZ isn't very mild, but it's a short run that should bring out some nice results. I hope everything goes smooth as well, even if I don't recover 100%, my test should still be through the roof with numbers like that, which is a little reassuring.

Should I add in something like proviron or epiandro to keep lethargy at bay?

I'm set now. I've done the research, I put in the hard work with gym/nutrition, and am protecting myself in every way possible. The only thing for me to do was make the actual choice.

We're running at the same time, but by no means am I on your level haha. That front double bi of yours was nuts, chest definition, width, and a low bf%. Very symmetric. I hope one day I can look like that, instead I'm left with a chest/abs that just KILL my physique from the front. Lats make up for the huge waist of mine, but gyno is gyno and neglecting abs for ~4 years has it's downsides.

Now, to make sure that you stay safe, how about we make a trade? My superdmz 3.0 for your androhard :D ;)

KGPL
06-22-2014, 08:17 PM
Kind of an off topic question, but has anyone noticed that they become significantly more "full" looking and vascular at night? I look soft throughs the day, but at 10 or so it's like I multiply in size. It's not food related because I don't get this at all at any other time.

This is some serious broscience, but could this be growth hormone related? I know the body produces more GH at night, but that's about as far as I know.

tallstraw
06-22-2014, 08:57 PM
I look best when I wake up.

Bucks
06-23-2014, 02:13 AM
I look best when I wake up.

Same here.

KGPL
06-23-2014, 04:19 AM
I wish that was the case for me. I don't even have any vascularity in the morning.

Also, I am dropping clen for the first week on cycle just to feel it out. I'll hit clen for the last 3 weeks straight.

KGPL
06-23-2014, 12:00 PM
Completely insane chest day. Definition of madness. If this doesn't cause change, nothing will.

Normal warmup

Volume begins...
Incline barbell- barx30, 135x20, 185x15, 225x6, 275x5, 285x3, dropset: 225x4, 205x6, 185x5, 135x6 assisted. Beyond failure
Flat bench barbell- 135x20, 185x15, 225x10, DROPSET 295x2, 225x7, 185x8, 155x6, 135x15 assisted reps. Beyond failure
Incline dumbell- 80x12. DROPSET: 100x8, 90x7, 80x8, 70x5, 60x5, 50x5, 40x4, 30x4, 20x7. Holy shit this was intense. Ran the rack.
Cable flies-3x20, Dropsets down from 60lbs to 5 lbs, complete failure with forced reps.

At this point, I needed a breather. Shoulder needed some rest. Waited 5 minutes and went back at it.

Guillatine presses- 4 sets. 135x12 slow and controlled reps.
Smith machine incline. Because we can.- 180lbsx8, 90lbsx30.
Machine chest press: 3 sets of this insanity. Dropsets on dropsets on dropsets. Had a training partner so we just blasted with partials and assisted. Ran the stack down 10lb increments, forced and assisted reps beyond failure with every weight.

Then 20 minutes of cardio and some ab work.

and dips to failure for 3 sets, because why not. And while I was at it, I hopped on to the dip machine and did more drop sets...

I'm dead.

VayneZ
06-23-2014, 06:42 PM
lol what do you have with my AndroHard?? It's not as cool as the V1.. But today I did feel like a god :cool:

I take it that your first day was awesome as well. Describe the feeling in more details. I might try DMZ next year. Not sure yet. Heard awesome things

KGPL
06-23-2014, 06:47 PM
lol what do you have with my AndroHard?? It's not as cool as the V1.. But today I did feel like a god :cool:

I take it that your first day was awesome as well. Describe the feeling in more details. I might try DMZ next year. Not sure yet. Heard awesome things

Didn't start yet. I'm running nolva on cycle too and need to snag some more for pct as well. Waiting for my dmz to come in, should be wednesday. I might overnight me some epiandro as well, but who knows. I don't want to overdo it the first time and there's already 3 compounds in dmz.

I've been on 10mg of osta daily too for the positive reviews on joints. Best way to describe the nolva/osta combo is "feel good."

I'll update it frequently with the actual feeling/anger/mindset when I get on cycle. I'm pumped to start this, snagged some tanks to wear at the gym. I'm not even a tank guy, but I have this feeling that I will BLOW up and lean out at the same time. Not sure why I'm so set on that happening, but hey, isn't that everyone's goal?

And come on.... Who doesn't want AH? There isn't a single negative experience out there.

As a side note, what's everyone's experience with tanning beds here? The weather sucks 24/7 and I need to get a tan to bring out some more definition.

KGPL
06-24-2014, 12:43 PM
I'm beyond excited for tomorrow. Day #1.

Today I went all out again. Literally had to switch shirts twice because of how I was sweating... Completely drenched.

Back/hamstrings/calves/quads

Deadlifts:
135x10, 225x10, 315x10, 405x5, 495x5, 545x3, 565x1, 585x0 (hand slipped and my shins were beyond brutalized from the 545x3). Not done yet, might as well do 405x18 sumo with straps.

Pullups
5 sets to complete failure. Then I forced myself to do more and just did static holds at the top of the rep as long as I could hold them.

Barbell rows
135x20, DROPSET 275x8, 225x8, 135x40.

More pullups.

Straight arm pulldowns with rope.
did countless dropsets.

Cable rows: full stack+35lb plate. 4x8. Then I did a Dropset to failure with the full stack, all the way down to 10lbs. 250, -10, -10, -10, etc. Do the math. Holy volume and intensity.

Hammer strength pulldowns: Didn't write the weight/sets/weights, just really focused on slow reps and contractions. Then guess what, I did another dropset.

Barbell rows in smith machine: 2 plates each side for 3x12

Dumbell rows: 100lbs 3x10 forced reps

I was pretty tired at this point, so I thought I would go home. Then I had a genious idea, lets hit some hack squats. Loaded the sled, threw on knee wraps, and blasted out as many reps as I could, stripping a plate off, going again, etc. More dropsets. Did this twice. Full depth.

Hamstring curls: 3 sets to failure. Annnnnd another dropset on a fourth set.

Calf raises
20 minutes of cardio

Some leg extensions at the end to get all kinds of leg action going.

I wanted to do more after this, but I physically couldn't move more weight. Started feeling lightheaded and dehydrated. Called it a day.

For anyone looking for a mind blowing pre workout stack, 2 scoops noxygen+1 scoop evl. Got some evl samples the other day and it's phenomenal.

KGPL
06-25-2014, 05:05 AM
First dose this morning. Nothing to report yet obviously.

I am going to pin some melanotan 2 during this time. Why? Because I'm pale as fuck and always have/will be. I have two weeks of free tanning as well.

KGPL
06-25-2014, 08:50 AM
As I side note too, I might be adding in either anavar or proviron. Thoughts on this? It would be the super dmz 3.0.+one of them.

KGPL
06-25-2014, 12:46 PM
More updates. HOLY SWEAT. I soaked through everything I was wearing. Is this normal or will my body adjust? I might have clen in me still as I feel a little shakey from it still.

Contemplating dropping the clen for something OTC instead.

The cycle is 2 caps Superdmz 3.0 per day. I feel like I should add in epiandro, trenavar, anavar, or proviron to benefit more. Which of these would bring out more vascularity? I'm gonna be trying out melanotan and tanning, alongside some of the new tanks I snagged. I'd love to look like a walking erection.... Hold up a sec... I probably will be a walking erection after the melanotan 2....

necropuppy
06-25-2014, 01:19 PM
Super dmz 3.0 is 3 strong compounds I would say take 3, maybe throw in proviron, but that's a lot of compounds...

necropuppy
06-25-2014, 01:31 PM
Super dmz 3.0 is 3 strong compounds I would say take 3, maybe throw in proviron, but that's a lot of compounds...

Take 3 or up your msten or the DMZ, alpha is super strong, especially if you don't have a test base, sides are harsh, maybe add in trestolone.

KGPL
06-25-2014, 01:31 PM

Well, I'm sticking to two for the sake of not having to buy another bottle. I could throw in the proviron to prevent lethargy though? Low dose trenavar might help to cut me up a bit more, but prolactin is a serious worry of mine.

Anavar could have me come out looking freaky, but that's harsh on the liver when mixed in with these.

I'm trying to stay away from anything that has estrogen related sides for the sake of my gyno. A little won't do harm, but I'm paranoid.

necropuppy
06-25-2014, 01:36 PM
Lol. I quoted my above post with answer. Maybe it will help mitigate the sides... Trest would be better.

KGPL
06-25-2014, 01:49 PM
Trest aromatizes though :(

Proviron and melanotan 2 could be interesting ;)

necropuppy
06-25-2014, 01:57 PM
Trest aromatizes though :(

Proviron and melanotan 2 could be interesting ;)

Hopefully you can refrain from fucking any girl that's below a 4... I'm having that problem with Tren and Mast.

Edit, m1a aromatizes too...

KGPL
06-25-2014, 02:24 PM
Hopefully you can refrain from fucking any girl that's below a 4... I'm having that problem with Tren and Mast.

Edit, m1a aromatizes too...

I feel like an idiot. Completely forgot it aromatized. I have erase on hand, which should be more than enough to keep symptoms at bay. Especially if throw in epiandro or proviron, shouldn't be an issue.

Trust me haha, the urge is bad enough at my age. It will be a challenge when these things actually kick in... Especially if I use the proviron and melanotan. Doesn't hurt that I just switched times that I'm going to the gym to a bit later in the day, WAYYYY to many cardio bunnies/core crew.

tallstraw
06-25-2014, 04:22 PM
Jesus, this went from not sure of cycling to pin to now you're throwing in some seriously harsh stuff. Or am I thinking of another log?

KGPL
06-25-2014, 04:26 PM
^ I've been contemplating cycling for quite a while. Running Superdmz 3.0 for four weeks, was thinking of adding in something for solving general lethargy. Shouldn't be too harsh as long as I keep up on water intake, fish oils, and cycle support.

Never actually planned to pin though. So it might be a combination of multiple logs?

tallstraw
06-25-2014, 06:17 PM
Also fuck it. Most pussy is better than your hand. If she a 4, do it, then head for the door.

KGPL
06-25-2014, 06:40 PM
Also fuck it. Most pussy is better than your hand. If she a 4, do it, then head for the door.

More plates more dates.

necropuppy
06-25-2014, 06:41 PM
More plates more dates.

I'm stealing that line.

KGPL
06-25-2014, 06:53 PM
I'm stealing that line.

Haha, it's my go to line when someone asks what I think I'm doing loading weight onto a bar for deads/rack pulls. No other comment, just "more plates, more dates."

Or when someone asks me wtf I'm doing with all the volume in my chest workout, "no pecs, no sex." Needless to say, I don't like to communicate at the gym. :D Sad news is, my chest sucks. Thank you gyno and some chest fat for making is appear effing huge in some shirts, no thank you gyno when wearing thin shirts.

While I am already ordering the water/melanotan2/slin pins for my rodents patiently awaiting a change, should I try different clen? Mine is long expired, and I actually am beginning to question it's legitimacy since I've felt off every since I came off of it. Any other peptide suggestions I should try for this four week run? Don't want any sides, just healing properties really. Maybe some fat loss.

necropuppy
06-25-2014, 07:00 PM
Some ghrp2 or ipam and cjc 1925 or Sermorelin will help you release gh, been running those for 6 months now I'm very pleased costs me about 50-60 a month, 42 when I got a deal off pep bridge., but gives you like this 3d look. Hard to explain, increased recovery, hair feels soft as fuck. Skin really good.

KGPL
06-25-2014, 07:08 PM
^ If you had to choose one to run for just a couple weeks, what would it be? I really don't want to be injecting/running too much stuff, I'm still a newbie and young.

necropuppy
06-25-2014, 07:12 PM
Well... I would say join datbetrue s forum and research it....

Personally I would run what I been running, sermolin+ghrp2.

KGPL
06-25-2014, 07:15 PM
Thinking about it, I'll just save the peptides for down the road. This is my first cycle, might as well just see how my body reacts.

necropuppy
06-25-2014, 07:15 PM
Thinking about it, I'll just save the peptides for down the road. This is my first cycle, might as well just see how my body reacts.

Good idea.

KGPL
06-26-2014, 11:53 AM
Day 2. Not much to say. Beyond sweaty when I'm lifting though.

Hit some bi's/tris. No extra pump or anything. Mixed it up a bit today, played with higher reps.

Barbell curls: work the rack. 8 reps a bar. Start at 110 preloaded bar down to 20lb.
CGBP:135x10, 185x10 pause reps, 225x8 slow and controlled, 225x5 pause reps, DROPSET: 185+bandsx8, 185x8, 135x10
EZ bar curls: 25 on each side, 3x20, 45 on each side close grip, 2x10 (cheated for the last couple reps)
Decline ez bar skullcrushers: slow and controlled, focusing on negatives/contractions. 3x8 with 110lbs.
Various pushdowns
Couple hammer curls
Some dips
Preacher curl machine
close grip chinups

Does anyone have advice on how to feel the preacher curls more? I can never get a mind/muscle connection on them, just feel it all in my wrists//forearms.

As a side note... WTF I AM HUNGRY. This hunger just won't go away. It's like a NEED carbs and can't be satisfied. Just downed like 1000 cals in cereal (at least it had some protein in it...), and 400 cals in cheese. I don't like cheese either, but everything tastes incredible. Definitely don't want this right now :(

KGPL
06-27-2014, 09:28 AM
Had a leg day. Higher volume, lots of dropsets, less weight.

I feel more sweaty and have a short temperament. Then again, I'm always this way. Could just be a placebo. I'm still a bottomless pit of hunger :(. Trying to down a bunch of low cal foods like tilapia to fill me up/make me sick of eating. I sometimes make sweet tea when I cut with a mix of stevia/splenda to cut off any sugary cravings, hopefully that can pull through here.

necropuppy
06-27-2014, 10:20 AM
Had a leg day. Higher volume, lots of dropsets, less weight.

I feel more sweaty and have a short temperament. Then again, I'm always this way. Could just be a placebo. I'm still a bottomless pit of hunger :(. Trying to down a bunch of low cal foods like tilapia to fill me up/make me sick of eating. I sometimes make sweet tea when I cut with a mix of stevia/splenda to cut off any sugary cravings, hopefully that can pull through here.

I hate that massive hunger when you're trying to cut/recomp m1a made me really hungry as well.

KGPL
06-27-2014, 10:35 AM
I hate that massive hunger when you're trying to cut/recomp m1a made me really hungry as well.

I might up my calories a bit so I'm just 300 below maintenance. I'l let cardio and hard work make up a bigger deficit. Theoretically, I will be using more of these calories in a good way on cycle.

Looking back at peptides. I know they have some great health benefits. I'm not sure to what extent they could be effective for this, but could a peptide potentially tighten up some loose skin? I know it will always be there (it's not horrible), but any leftover bodyfat always becomes amplified by the skin being not as tight. I'll have the slin needles anyways.

As another side note, since I'll be ordering some things for my rats, what pde5 inhibitors do your rats tend to like before they workout for a pump?

VayneZ
06-27-2014, 08:39 PM
Wow.. So much updates since I last read here. Hunger Games. I actually kinda love it when you're seeing those abs come out... and that hunger gives you that euphoric feeling, especially when doing some HIIT training on empty stomach in the morning on a ECY stack.....

KGPL
06-28-2014, 09:17 AM
^ I hate the hunger :(. Last thing I want to have right now haha.

Hit a little bit of everything today. Tried out another gym. Nobody was there for spotting so I couldn't go heavy, but I definitely had some fun on different machines my home gym doesn't have.

Barbell bench: 135x20, 185x15, 225x10, 275x5
Hammer strength pulldown: Full loaded, did a couple sets, then dropsets down to 1 plate.
Incline barbell: 3x12 185lbs, focusing on contraction. Had a wtf moment when the pins were set up completely different than mine. Just felt awkward.
Hammer strength 1 arm rows: Full loaded, just blasted out a ton of sets and reps
Hammer strength incline press: Full loaded (5 plates I think...), Did dropsets down to 1 plate. two of these huge sets.
Pullups: 3x8 bw+45lbs.
Hammer strength regular chest press: Fully loaded, dropsets to 1 plate. Two of these.
Pullover machine: 3x30, focusing on stretch.
Behind the neck Hammer press: 3 plates, 2x6, 2 plates, 3x8. 3 plates dropset down to one.
Dumbell flies: didn't write down the weight, just focused on contractions.

Overall, it was a nice mixup from the ordinary. Never had a machine focused workout as I hate the machines at my normal gym, I can definitely see why so many pros use them to their advantage. You can get a great mind/muscle connection, move some heavy weight, and less stress on joints.

KGPL
06-28-2014, 11:06 AM
Ironic that I said less stress on the joints. Just woke up from a nap due to a shooting pain in my right shoulder. I have zero strength in it right now, can barely lift it up and get a sharp pain whenever I raise my arm up...

Not good. Taking a couple days off. Had to be the behind the neck press...

EDIT:
Couple hours later. Pain persists. Can raise arm, but get a shooting pain when I keep it straight, lift it up, and bring it across my body.

KGPL
06-30-2014, 05:32 PM
My shoulder is fucked, but the gains will continue.

Legs every day. No squats, just hack squats, leg press, leg extensions, hamstring curls, calf presses, basic core workout that doesn't require arms, bodyweight glute ham raises, and movements like that...

I'm not feeling "alpha" or anything like that. No signs of anger. Just sweaty. Hopefully I get something else out of this...

KGPL
07-01-2014, 05:16 PM
Wow, great shoulder and chest workout! Not.

Legs again.

Hack squats drop set from 7 plates down to none, failure each time. 5 sets of this.
Leg extensions. 10x10, 10 second rests.
Hamstring curls 3x50, pause at bottom
bodyweight lunges for a couple minutes around the gym
Leg press 9 plates a side, dropset to empty. Failure each time, had a spotter pull the weights off and help me on the last few reps.
calf presses
20 minutes of cardio

I'm open to advice for another leg day tomorrow. Really want to just get a huge pump to motivate me.

necropuppy
07-01-2014, 05:28 PM
You could do sumo deads, stiff leg deads, weighted lunges, calf raises body weight to failure x 3, would prob start that day by full stretching. But I wouldn't personally run 2 leg days into each other.