PDA

View Full Version : ~ 3- DAY ProHormone SALE @ GYMnTONIC- BUY 2 get 1 free ~

GYMnTONIC.com
05-05-2014, 09:20 AM
Whats up Swole Source Family :)

Thank you guys so much for the continued support. I see SS orders and I am very grateful to have your support and be able to speak with all of you on a regular basis. I have to apologize for the lack of forum time in the month of April.

April was a nightmare as a retailer. We saw for the first time an influx of Fraud, about $1500+ in credit card fraud :( :( Beyond frustrating to deal with that kind of loss from individuals, let alone from other bodybuilders/fitness enthusiasts...but it happens. But this just makes me appreciate Swole Source and all the remarkable people here that much more.

So busy dealing with all of that, that it took away precious forum time. So this is why msgs were delayed. We are adjusting and looking for the month of May to be a fresh new start.

So, with that being said and done, spoke to Mike from PN and he was happy to do a quick sale so we can offer the following 3 day sale!

(PLEASE DO NOT USE SWOLE SOURCE COUPON..this is being offered at LOWEST price to everyone..but no additional discounts can be used please)

BUY 2 get 1 free of any ProHormone from Prescription Nutrition.

For $90 dollars SHIPPED you get:

TREST
PROGEAR
EPISTANE
TREN

LINK
BUY 2 get 1 FREE- Prescription Nutrition ProHormones! EPISTANE, PROGEAR, TREN, TREST + SHIPPING INCLUDED!! - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/buy-2-get-1-free-prescription-nutrition-prohormones-epistane-progear-tren-trest-shipping-included/)

For $95 SHIPPED you get:

EPI ANDRO HARD (in stock again, but it is selling out quick)

LINK
BUY 2 get 1 FREE- 3 day sale-EPI ANDRO HARD by Prescription Nutrition + SHIPPING INCLUDED!! - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/buy-2-get-1-free-3-day-sale-epi-andro-hard-by-prescription-nutrition-shipping-included/)

IMPORTANT
I will be happy to mix and match for Swole Source members..just pick one product and purchase, and then in the message notes, please indicate exactly what you want..aka, I want 2 trest and 1 epistane. The message MUST be in the notes, because these orders will be processed within 6 to 12 hours for the next 3 days..so if you msg me on the store after the fact, I cannot reship or return products)

Thank you guys so much!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy these products and saving some $$$$

Cdsnuts
05-05-2014, 03:30 PM
Nice.

GYMnTONIC.com
05-06-2014, 10:38 AM
^^ BUMP ^^

So far so good :) Thanx Swole Source!!!

Epi andro again has jumped out of the gates and is certain to sell out again pretty quick at this rate :)

Two more full days left of this sale!!