PDA

View Full Version : DNP log

weekend
05-12-2014, 03:41 PM
will post when i remember

started 150 DNP on friday @ 216 lbs (pretty bloated), today i am 208 lbs. much of the bloat has gone away. arms started at 17.1 inches no pump, down to 17 now so barely noticeable.

took before pics which ill post at the end of this cycle

started proviron @ 75 mg today

also taking ALA, tococaps, vitamin D, iodine, vitamin c, magnesium

upping DNP to 300 today

impressive stuff at 150 just for the fact that i am always hot at night. i have not lost significant glycogen yet.

workout today:

incline dbs 100 lbs 3x8

close grip pulldown 240 lbs 3x8

flat bb 245 3x12

dips/pullups supersets 20/10 x 4

rowing machine HIIT

first 3 exercises had warm up sets

EDITED: starting pics @ 216 lbs may 9th

ryhigh
05-12-2014, 03:42 PM
Have you taken DNP before?

VayneZ
05-12-2014, 03:54 PM
Weekend on DNP!!! It just does NOT get better than THIS! :cool:

ryhigh
05-12-2014, 03:59 PM
Very interested on his experiences... I've only read a very few logs of people taking it. Most of what's out there is people telling about a person of a person they knew who took it and how it'll kill you and blahhh... Be safe weekend, we'd miss you :( lol

Telepathically sent from iPhone using Jedi mind tricks

weekend
05-12-2014, 04:22 PM
first time.

got 40 iu of HGH to use right after the cycle

also forgot to mention started dermatherm target today too, and i'm using ipamorelin and mod-grf

150 mg definitely is not about to kill me, and it didn't kill my workout either. more tired but not intense. i've been on my fructose and protein grind.

eaten a lb of ground meat every night for dinner with a vegetable smoothie. (carrot, ginger, kale, spinach, celery blended with ice water)

so i am not using this to make up for a crappy diet. i want to see how shredded i can get though in the next few months and will likely be employing more cycles of dnp from the way things are going so far... just popped my second dose of the day so things might change :)

ryhigh
05-12-2014, 04:25 PM
Damn son, you're all set! Cant wait to see how things unfold for you, and if sweat stained shirts and sheets is a myth or not lol.

You're headed to be shredded!!! :cool:

weekend
05-12-2014, 04:27 PM
the natty (read: no steroids) bulk went well

i put .5 inches on my arms by working them out much harder than usual now that my tendons were not fucked up from being on too many steroids lol

so hopefully i am going to be very pleased with the result once i fill back up and drop the DNP water!

ryhigh
05-12-2014, 04:30 PM
the natty (read: no steroids) bulk went well

i put .5 inches on my arms by working them out much harder than usual now that my tendons were not fucked up from being on too many steroids lol

so hopefully i am going to be very pleased with the result once i fill back up and drop the DNP water!

Does DNP not go after muscles as well like T3?

weekend
05-12-2014, 04:34 PM
according to most, no, potentially because you go into a temporary state of hypothyroidism while on. this is supposedly due to the increased heat which ends up reducing the livers production of the t4-t3 conversion enzyme:

link Iodothyronine deiodinase (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iodothyronine_deiodinase)

ryhigh
05-12-2014, 04:37 PM
according to most, no, potentially because you go into a temporary state of hypothyroidism while on. this is supposedly due to the increased heat which ends up reducing the livers production of the t4-t3 conversion enzyme:

link Iodothyronine deiodinase (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iodothyronine_deiodinase)

Oh for sure, interesting. Hope things go well for you, is it still cold in Seattle? Lol, idk if I ever would but I couldn't imagine taking it here during the summer in Vegas.

weekend
05-12-2014, 04:39 PM
it's 78 degrees today.. looking at 80+ rest of the week

but i'm in the library studying for midterms this week... going to the gym in the morning before dosing DNP helps with the comfort level of a workout too.

ryhigh
05-12-2014, 04:47 PM
it's 78 degrees today.. looking at 80+ rest of the week

but i'm in the library studying for midterms this week... going to the gym in the morning before dosing DNP helps with the comfort level of a workout too.

Yeah buddy! That's chill, im excited for you lol Im sure you're 100 times more excited than I am haha

VayneZ
05-12-2014, 06:35 PM
Where do you get the cash for all the gears bud?! I'm asking cause I know you're in school and have to study a lot. And that's MAD gear!!!
Love the plan though! And looking forward indeed how ripped you will become

ryhigh
05-12-2014, 06:37 PM
Better yet, where do you keep all your gear :)

weekend
05-12-2014, 06:46 PM
all my gear is in a shoe box and/or my top drawer lol

i get money from working at a restaurant, i also do odd jobs and sell some stuff

USN HM 350Z
05-12-2014, 06:46 PM
Let me know how 300 feels. braver than I lol

weekend
05-12-2014, 06:48 PM
1165 here's a pic of me in cabo right as i started bulking (started bulking in cabo with that all inclusive meal plan)

this was march 28th, so i guess i bulked for 40 days. i am about 200 lbs in this pic.

ryhigh
05-12-2014, 06:50 PM
Nate will enjoy that pic, except your face is hidden lol

VayneZ
05-12-2014, 06:57 PM
Looking really good man! Even them baby cows are swole!!

weekend
05-12-2014, 06:58 PM
i'm all about dat well rounded physique.

ryhigh
05-12-2014, 06:59 PM
Yeah bro, really are looking swole! Cabo was legit huh? Haven't been in a good while tho

weekend
05-12-2014, 07:57 PM
yeah okay so 4 hours after my second dose i am definitely sweating very easily.

not dripping, but moist.

since this will be getting more intense through the week, i can say i would not be tempted to go to 450.

although, maybe if i had a lot more fat to lose or didn't have to do anything but swim in a lake lol

BBG
05-12-2014, 08:24 PM
Damn man. Looking solid as hell in that picture. GL with the dnp can't wait to see where it gets you.

weekend
05-12-2014, 09:38 PM
thanks

how did it treat you before and after? was the visual result impressive or meh?

weekend
05-12-2014, 11:39 PM
updated first post with starting pics

nate3993
05-12-2014, 11:52 PM
Nate will enjoy that pic, except your face is hidden lol

Me and weekend have a special relationship

ryhigh
05-13-2014, 01:03 AM
Me and weekend have a special relationship

Lol, I know you told me :rolleyes:

weekend
05-14-2014, 12:30 AM
day 2 of 300 mg.

i got shitty sleep last night because construction started early next door. felt super tired until i had been awake for like 4 hours. then everything was good. in the beginning i was considering stopping dnp, but things took a turn for the better.

beach for 4 hours was nice, 80 degrees. worked out in the sun, swam in the lake.

not a huge visible difference but i'm starting to see more veins and striations in shoulders so i think something is happening. will weigh in tomorrow AM.

weekend
05-15-2014, 12:20 AM
this shit is making me so sweaty in the gym

today was funny, doing shoulders

got 185 seated BB press x 5

being the tannest and sweatiest guy in the gym at the same time is funny, a lot of people looking at me. looked like a gatorade commercial.

ryhigh
05-15-2014, 06:25 AM
You have a girl yeah? What does she think about laying next to a potential pile of sweet? Especially if you do the dance lol

longBallLima
05-15-2014, 10:06 AM
You have a girl yeah? What does she think about laying next to a potential pile of sweet? Especially if you do the dance lol

I bet she gets all moist...

just shoot me now!

weekend
05-15-2014, 12:03 PM
Haha she likes when I sweat during sex

But sleep not so much, we only sleep together like 3 nights a week though

I'm more worried about the yellow cum thing. Still white so far... But my urine is fluorescent yellow lol, this actually reminds me of tren except you don't feel good or look good.

Down 2 more pounds today and my diet was pretty damn clean yesterday. 300 G protein easily, a lot less carbs than prior days. I think I might be actually shredded at the end of this which would surprise the shit out of me. I expected to need at least 2 cycles to be shredded. Not sure yet though.

weekend
05-15-2014, 12:06 PM
As a side note I really did enjoy going to the gym on dnp yesterday. The excessive sweat makes me feel like a boss somehow, it appears I am working harder than I am lol

Energy is like pretty good and strength is not down but that's only if I pick the right time to hit the gym

Right now I just woke up and It is definitely taxing to go to the bathroom etc

ryhigh
05-15-2014, 01:40 PM
Haha she likes when I sweat during sex

But sleep not so much, we only sleep together like 3 nights a week though

I'm more worried about the yellow cum thing. Still white so far... But my urine is fluorescent yellow lol, this actually reminds me of tren except you don't feel good or look good.

Down 2 more pounds today and my diet was pretty damn clean yesterday. 300 G protein easily, a lot less carbs than prior days. I think I might be actually shredded at the end of this which would surprise the shit out of me. I expected to need at least 2 cycles to be shredded. Not sure yet though.

I don't even know how I should respond lol it's crazy how it works so fast. I'm probably wrong but in a nutshell is how it works pretty much by not allowing your body to store any energy (calories) therefore forcing it to use stored energy (fat) ?

There was is a thread on PHF about someone who recently died I guess "supposedly" due to DNP, I didn't read much of the thread but I think it's cause he was abusing it or I can't remember. If you do it correct is there research showing you can come out fine with no short or long term effects?

weekend
05-15-2014, 02:25 PM
uhhh the people who die are probably taking at least triple what i am taking

it works by shuttling protons through the mitochondrial membrane. an analogy would be like driving on the freeway with a hole in your gas tank. you still keep driving until you run out of gas, but youre using way more gas to do it.

instead of it leaking onto the pavement, the gas is burned as energy and given off as heat. hence the sweating, etc.

a huge issue with dnp use is people that dont pay attention to electrolytes, especially if lifting still

like i just had pho for breakfast for the sole purpose of the sodium, drinking 2 v8 a day, magnesium... etc

ryhigh
05-15-2014, 02:34 PM
uhhh the people who die are probably taking at least triple what i am taking

it works by shuttling protons through the mitochondrial membrane. an analogy would be like driving on the freeway with a hole in your gas tank. you still keep driving until you run out of gas, but youre using way more gas to do it.

instead of it leaking onto the pavement, the gas is burned as energy and given off as heat. hence the sweating, etc.

a huge issue with dnp use is people that dont pay attention to electrolytes, especially if lifting still

like i just had pho for breakfast for the sole purpose of the sodium, drinking 2 v8 a day, magnesium... etc

Yeah it wouldn't surprise me if they were taking even more than 3 times the dose, and too much of anything can kill you. And a huge percentage of people have no clue how to even diet let alone take something like that. It just got me thinking, so I thought id post it. I know youll be good and have everything planned out and down

nate3993
05-15-2014, 02:40 PM
a girl killed herself with it. she popped a bunch of dnp and literally cooked herself from the inside out. and then the parents later said she was crying about how she didn't want to die and how terrible the diet pills were, but its like, yes, its a sad ass story when anyone commits suicide and i feel terrible that these people lost their child and that a person was in such a shitty place that they felt that was only way out, and then to top it off, she cooked herself alive......but all that being said.....she did try to kill herself, and it was on her. i can buy alcohol and kill myself. i can buy tylenol pm and kill myself....but no one gets all tripped out by those and is asking for them to be banned.

i think all this shit should be legalized and taxed. sell steroid kits. comes with pins, swabs, bac water, hcg, pct, etc and has instructions. regulate it, tax it. make it illegal for people under 21 to use.

they seriously need to just legalize drugs. all of em. really. and non violent addicts need to be treated medically, not criminally.

ryhigh
05-15-2014, 02:45 PM
a girl killed herself with it. she popped a bunch of dnp and literally cooked herself from the inside out. and then the parents later said she was crying about how she didn't want to die and how terrible the diet pills were, but its like, yes, its a sad ass story when anyone commits suicide and i feel terrible that these people lost their child and that a person was in such a shitty place that they felt that was only way out, and then to top it off, she cooked herself alive......but all that being said.....she did try to kill herself, and it was on her. i can buy alcohol and kill myself. i can buy tylenol pm and kill myself....but no one gets all tripped out by those and is asking for them to be banned.

i think all this shit should be legalized and taxed. sell steroid kits. comes with pins, swabs, bac water, hcg, pct, etc and has instructions. regulate it, tax it. make it illegal for people under 21 to use.

they seriously need to just legalize drugs. all of em. really. and non violent addicts need to be treated medically, not criminally.

Oh damn, that's messed up for sure. I didn't mean to sound like if you take it youll die, I was just thinking and typing.

PREACH! Nate for president 2016! lol I agree with the above that you stated. That's why I legalized everything in my mind and have been acting accordingly :cool:

longBallLima
05-15-2014, 02:51 PM
Yeah I'm good with my streets mostly crackhead free.
Legal coke and guns... Yeah, no

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

ryhigh
05-15-2014, 03:05 PM
Yeah I'm good with my streets mostly crackhead free.
Legal coke and guns... Yeah, no

Lol, I highly doubt it would change much of anything IMO. Idk where you live but both places I have lived suburbs in LA and Vegas people are strapped and coked up anyways.

longBallLima
05-15-2014, 03:12 PM
Lol, I highly doubt it would change much of anything IMO. Idk where you live but both places I have lived suburbs in LA and Vegas people are strapped and coked up anyways.

If it doesn't change much, then let's keep it as is :) lol

I'm in co. I'm pretty sure we'll be the first ones to legalize speedballing :p

ryhigh
05-15-2014, 03:23 PM
If it doesn't change much, then let's keep it as is :) lol

I'm in co. I'm pretty sure we'll be the first ones to legalize speedballing :p

Haha rocky mountain highs man, I was watching a Drugs Inc on Colorado the other day. Even tho you literally get asked if you want drugs every 5 feet on the strip I couldn't imagine what would happen if you could buy them at the store....

might end up like this

weekend
05-15-2014, 03:28 PM
if things ended up like that and i still had my friends with me... that would be kinda neat.

ryhigh
05-15-2014, 03:30 PM
Except no running utilities, im too lazy to boil my water. Also how would I charge my phone... ha ha jk

longBallLima
05-15-2014, 03:34 PM
I hope pot gets legalized everywhere else so we don't get much of that tourism here. Also so other states can contribute to the proper regulation on it.

I think there's been 3 deaths associated with legal edibles in co so far. The price to being the Guinea pig

ryhigh
05-15-2014, 03:38 PM
I hope pot gets legalized everywhere else so we don't get much of that tourism here. Also so other states can contribute to the proper regulation on it.

I think there's been 3 deaths associated with legal edibles in co so far. The price to being the Guinea pig

Refer to bold- When I got my medical license the first two months all I ate was edibles haha everything from cakes, cookies, to spreading hash butter on my toast, or THC infused hot sauce on my tacos lol. But Nevada is nothing compared to Cali in terms of product. Yeah I cant imagine how many people you get for that

longBallLima
05-15-2014, 03:42 PM
The deaths here weren't caused by the edibles, but associated with it. Some dumbass from wy drove here to get high with his friends, ate a fuckload of brownies or some other shit that was totally delish,got super high and jumped out of a Window.

Other guy ate a bunch of pot candy, grabbed his constitutionally guaranteed shotgun and blew his wife's head off

ryhigh
05-15-2014, 03:46 PM
The deaths here weren't caused by the edibles, but associated with it. Some dumbass from wy drove here to get high with his friends, ate a fuckload of brownies or some other shit that was totally delish,got super high and jumped out of a Window.

Other guy ate a bunch of pot candy, grabbed his constitutionally guaranteed shotgun and blew his wife's head off

Wow, that's really FKN stupid. I hate people like that, being super high off edibles is more intense than any amount of alcohol ive ever consumed. A dumbass friend of mine thought it would be funny to give me a super strong brownie when I was a Sophomore in HS at a party, no joke after it kicked in I was stuck on a couch and couldn't get up till the morning. Idk why people think driving is fine

longBallLima
05-15-2014, 03:48 PM
True. That's the regulation bit that needs better figuring out. And now I feel like potheads weren't honest with me cuz they said it was a completely harmless herb. You know, like basil

longBallLima
05-15-2014, 03:49 PM
Lol sorry for the hijack, so... dnp

ryhigh
05-15-2014, 03:53 PM
Sorry weekend. DNP, do not play with drugs. As you were kind sir http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/16/ena5e9ym.jpg

nate3993
05-15-2014, 04:05 PM

toxicology report showed he was more than double the legal limit on alcohol so the alcohol was a big factor. i generally don't get stoned and climb high places like a dumbass. in fact, I've never done that. it's just media propaganda to demonize weed. I've been told by people they knew someone who took shrooms and they jumped off a building thinking they could fly....but yet, I've blasted myself on shrooms. 4 grams of some stuff that was kind of fresh and was potent as hell. even being blasted on shrooms, when i got to a crosswalk i realized that i wasn't gonna be able to tell when the light changed the right color, so i didn't cross the crosswalk....this was me insanely high on shrooms and i still had enough of a mind not to do something stupid....i wasn't climbing buildings trying to fly off of em...or running into the streets. but because of a few crazy others....i shouldn't be permitted to do shrooms? that's silly

and come on. just because the guy ate the candy and killed his wife doesn't mean shit against the weed, i know you're for legalizing and not against it or anything, but I'm just saying......was it the fact he bought weed candy...or the fukin fact that man was insane and something would've triggered his insanity one way or another. you can't even remotely blame pot there.

and yes. countries that legalize drugs see a slight increase and then they usually go back to where they were....but the benefit is not wasting money persecuting people for non violent crimes, and putting money towards treating addicts. look, legalize coke tomorrow and i can assure me and my parents and many others i know aren't gonna go out and buy coke. its ridiculous what the drug war does. drug war fuels black market. it's already been shown the CIA manages drug trade.

also. prostitution. my god. what a stupid thing to make illegal. you'll legalize getting paid for sex, porn, but you just gotta be sure you film it??? wtf is that shit.

KAB111
05-15-2014, 04:17 PM
I dont want to hijack Weekends thread here but interesting conversation.... Longball, were next to legalize, and not too far so we'll take some of those pot heads!!! MT

longBallLima
05-15-2014, 04:37 PM
toxicology report showed he was more than double the legal limit on alcohol so the alcohol was a big factor. i generally don't get stoned and climb high places like a dumbass. in fact, I've never done that. it's just media propaganda to demonize weed. I've been told by people they knew someone who took shrooms and they jumped off a building thinking they could fly....but yet, I've blasted myself on shrooms. 4 grams of some stuff that was kind of fresh and was potent as hell. even being blasted on shrooms, when i got to a crosswalk i realized that i wasn't gonna be able to tell when the light changed the right color, so i didn't cross the crosswalk....this was me insanely high on shrooms and i still had enough of a mind not to do something stupid....i wasn't climbing buildings trying to fly off of em...or running into the streets. but because of a few crazy others....i shouldn't be permitted to do shrooms? that's silly

and come on. just because the guy ate the candy and killed his wife doesn't mean shit against the weed, i know you're for legalizing and not against it or anything, but I'm just saying......was it the fact he bought weed candy...or the fukin fact that man was insane and something would've triggered his insanity one way or another. you can't even remotely blame pot there.

and yes. countries that legalize drugs see a slight increase and then they usually go back to where they were....but the benefit is not wasting money persecuting people for non violent crimes, and putting money towards treating addicts. look, legalize coke tomorrow and i can assure me and my parents and many others i know aren't gonna go out and buy coke. its ridiculous what the drug war does. drug war fuels black market. it's already been shown the CIA manages drug trade.

also. prostitution. my god. what a stupid thing to make illegal. you'll legalize getting paid for sex, porn, but you just gotta be sure you film it??? wtf is that shit.

Ok I'm on my phone and can't go into everything you said. But media propaganda? That's a naive and escaping argument even for a 20 y.o. nate. The media in co has done nothing but embrace legalization.

The fact you say I can't even remotely blame pot when I say it's associated, shows that you have a dogmatic view of the issue and will not be able to offer a remotely unbiased view. Though you say I can't remotely blame pot, I'll go ahead and do it. it is my opinion, until scientific sound arguments against it are revealed, that pot helped trigger the crisis that lead this asshole to blast his wife's head.

Does it mean we should ban it? Not as I see it. But as you see it, where pot is never to blame, no regulation is necessarily. It's poor pot being attacked by the Denver media.

I dont want to hijack Weekends thread here but interesting conversation.... Longball, were next to legalize, and not too far so we'll take some of those pot heads!!! MT

Go MT! May your legislators learn from the gaps in the Co law

weekend
05-15-2014, 05:58 PM
Haha weeeed monsterssssss

ryhigh
05-15-2014, 06:11 PM

nate3993
05-15-2014, 06:54 PM
I never said anything about CO media demonizing it, but major news organizations made both stories sound like pot was the sole blame. But let's be real here.
The dude whose cross faded. Was weed involved, yes, but was it the main issue? Or was it a sub issue part of the bigger picture. Bigger picture being a man high and drunk being an idiot. And the crazy guy. Was weed to Blame? Yes and no. I think the main issue was this man's brain chemistry and the marijuana is a sub issue.

Yes. Marijuana is a drug and should be treated as such, I was strictly referring to the stories I saw were they tried and make weed at the fore front of these stories when in reality other factors in each story I think contribute to the outcomes significantly more than pot.

longBallLima
05-16-2014, 11:04 AM
I never said anything about CO media demonizing it, but major news organizations made both stories sound like pot was the sole blame. But let's be real here.
The dude whose cross faded. Was weed involved, yes, but was it the main issue? Or was it a sub issue part of the bigger picture. Bigger picture being a man high and drunk being an idiot. And the crazy guy. Was weed to Blame? Yes and no. I think the main issue was this man's brain chemistry and the marijuana is a sub issue.

Yes. Marijuana is a drug and should be treated as such, I was strictly referring to the stories I saw were they tried and make weed at the fore front of these stories when in reality other factors in each story I think contribute to the outcomes significantly more than pot.

right, which is why I was making a point for proper regulation. If weed can play a role in psychotic breakdowns in subjects prone to it, why would there be no regulation?

anyway, I/we have hijacked weekend's thread long enough, we can open a new misc thread for this debate, if it's an entertaining one.

weekend
05-16-2014, 11:17 AM
Leg day was hard on DNP

275 squat 4x8

Leg curl / extension superset

Pull throughs

Calf raises

20 min stair master intervals

At the end of the night had no carbs, just tuna, protein powder and broth

Starting my day here with a green smoothie

Feeling pretty depleted now, today is day 8.

weekend
05-16-2014, 12:15 PM
the half life is totally not 36 hours guys.

read that the half life is actually unknown.

my piss returns to nearly normal after a night of sleep, i seem to end up popping the next pill when it is almost out of my system

there is really no heat in the morning before i take any, even after eating. i would guess the half life is about 6 hours from my experience so far. (of course, i still feel depleted from all the sweating and lack of glycogen)

weekend
05-19-2014, 01:11 AM
Okay bumped to 450 today. Feeling leaner but definitely not very defined in the abdominal region

Gonna ride it out thru Thursday at 450

I'm sweating.

Sleeping with girlfriend sucked when on 300. She was all cold and shit...
I soaked the bed lol

Lethargy becoming pretty noticeable but still rowed 275 today so at times I feel pretty alert, just a lot of the day very lazy and weak

weekend
05-19-2014, 01:26 PM
Quite a sweaty night on 450.

Also looking flatter and more
Bloated than ever lol

Vascularity is literally gone. The only reason I'm hopeful is because my waist is definitely smaller

BoneDaddy
05-19-2014, 03:40 PM
Quite a sweaty night on 450.

Also looking flatter and more
Bloated than ever lol

Vascularity is literally gone. The only reason I'm hopeful is because my waist is definitely smaller

Daddy may have to take a ride on this train.........

weekend
05-19-2014, 04:11 PM
It's pretty gnarly man. Don't think for a minute it's gonna be pleasant lol

Holding out hope for that final result... Just 3.5 days and I'm
Off it!

BBG
05-19-2014, 04:12 PM
Don't worry you'll see the difference. Your muscles are basically entirely depleted of glycogen right now.

BoneDaddy
05-19-2014, 04:15 PM
It's pretty gnarly man. Don't think for a minute it's gonna be pleasant lol

Holding out hope for that final result... Just 3.5 days and I'm
Off it!

No, I imagine the most pleasant thing aside from great results will be the cessation of using it.

And congrats on an even 1000 posts BBG! lol don't post anymore or you'll fuck it up!! :-)

weekend
05-19-2014, 08:22 PM
So damn sore from yesterday's back workout + kayaking and swimming

Hit arms today... Did 6 sets of tri pushdown, 8x15 bw dips, 10x10 spider curls single arm at a time (5 sets supinated, 5 sets hammer) and then close grip bench: 135x10, 135x20, 135x30, 185x8x3

Currently weighing 203 lbs. have added significant water since before the weekend.

Feeling very lethargic and fatigued along with minor joint stiffness and my urine is always yellow and smells like I ate asparagus and I didn't... And my farts smell GODAWFUL

BoneDaddy
05-20-2014, 05:20 AM
So damn sore from yesterday's back workout + kayaking and swimming

Hit arms today... Did 6 sets of tri pushdown, 8x15 bw dips, 10x10 spider curls single arm at a time (5 sets supinated, 5 sets hammer) and then close grip bench: 135x10, 135x20, 135x30, 185x8x3

Currently weighing 203 lbs. have added significant water since before the weekend.

Feeling very lethargic and fatigued along with minor joint stiffness and my urine is always yellow and smells like I ate asparagus and I didn't... And my farts smell GODAWFUL

I seriously don't know how you're getting through any of that while on, man.....

weekend
05-20-2014, 12:19 PM
Proviron might be helping

I literally could barely move all day after.. Sloth mode

And worst sleep ever last night

Time for another dose...

BoneDaddy
05-20-2014, 01:50 PM
Proviron might be helping

I literally could barely move all day after.. Sloth mode

And worst sleep ever last night

Time for another dose...

Hah! The last line made me LOL....

weekend
05-20-2014, 03:00 PM
BRB in ochem lab doing qualitative analysis with DNP derivative tests while on too much DNP to stay in lab for more than 30 min at a time without going outside to take a break

The irony

BoneDaddy
05-20-2014, 04:34 PM
BRB in ochem lab doing qualitative analysis with DNP derivative tests while on too much DNP to stay in lab for more than 30 min at a time without going outside to take a break

The irony

That made my head hurt just reading it.....

VayneZ
05-30-2014, 08:37 PM
ehhh Weekend.. where ya been bro?!?

We need updates :)

BoneDaddy
06-04-2014, 06:54 PM
Yo!!!

weekend
06-05-2014, 09:58 PM
Yo!!!

okay, sorry guys, lol

like i lost 20 lbs in 2 weeks

i looked much leaner after the water came off, i would say i lost a slight amount of muscle, a large amount of visceral fat, and a decent amount of subq

not satisfied, though, for the amount of discomfort. i will only use 150 mg a day on any cycle of it in the future, and maybe a few days of 300 at the end

i ordered another pack, because i figure this shit might be useful in the future, or someone will want it

i definitely felt like i held insane amounts of water, definition was at an all time low along with arm size lol, it was definitely a mindfuck

i totally looked like shit, and got plenty of acne from all the sweating

unfortunately i didn't get after pictures due to some personal issues these last few weeks and i'm already up 8 lbs so you can't see the actual changes

works for sure, i would definitely suspect that it works better on AAS... bonedaddy you should be good to go in that respect.

it definitely melts fat off stubborn areas.

BoneDaddy
06-06-2014, 05:05 AM
The 8 lbs you're up I assume isn't rebound but muscle or what?

I want to jump on this but um going to be working outside a lot all summer. I can see my ass passing out......

KGPL
06-15-2014, 04:52 PM
Any other updates or final words on it? I'm on clen right now and shaking as I type this. Can't imagine something stronger...

USN HM 350Z
06-15-2014, 07:03 PM
I liked it 100X more than I liked clen. no shakes, just sweats. I didnt exceed 150mg though.

tallstraw
06-16-2014, 09:41 AM
Welp, good luck finding a source lol