PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day Sale at GYMnTONIC Supplements

GYMnTONIC.com
05-23-2014, 12:04 PM
Hey Swole Source Family :)

10% off the entire store on SUNDAY AND MONDAY.

Enter the discount code "USA" at checkout.

No orders can ship until Tuesday a.m.

This applies to SALE items as well!!

For VETS or CURRENT US SOLDIERS, please PM me at "orders@gymntonic.com" and I will offer you an additional discount on your entire purchase, simply list the exact products you want in the email and I will dial in as much discount as I can as a return favor for your service to our Nation. Small gesture, but nonetheless it is with genuine intent :)

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/memorialGYMnTONIC_zps51f4eb72.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/memorialGYMnTONIC_zps51f4eb72.jpg.html)

derekh83
05-23-2014, 12:42 PM
AWESOME!!!! Any chance you have Trest in stock? A lot of people are out these days... Making my list now.

GYMnTONIC.com
05-23-2014, 01:14 PM
AWESOME!!!! Any chance you have Trest in stock? A lot of people are out these days... Making my list now.

I might have one! Have to check..I have had guys offering insane prices for the PN trest after they went out. I can check my stock later tonight..but im pretty sure after filling orders today i have exactly ONE. LOL.

I can make you a trest Transdermal..in fact we are releasing a transdermal line for several compounds. Gonna have them made fresh that day bc I do not want to make a bunch of TD created and sitting since no one truly knows the expiration dates, or if the product degrades or loses potency after awhile in that format.

They are a bit pricy though..well worth it.

I have gotten epiandro to suspend in 150mgs per mL of salvo..which the manafacturer suggested dose is 100mgs/mL max, which the average person can create.

But I've been doing this alot longer then the average person and have a few tricks up my sleeve :)

Thank you Derek man..Ill check in with anyone else here w questions later.

I do have a few of the cyber suppz aqua and cyto burn products on hand..which is our #1 selling fat burners. That company is to my knowledge no longer going to be producing these..which sucks..because aqua burn,with my personal clients makes me look like a superstar. I have had more then one person lose 20+ lbs in a month with of course intense cardio and diet..but we're talking average clients, not bodybuilders or fitness enthusiasts :)

ryhigh
05-23-2014, 01:16 PM
That epi andro TD sounds pretty awesome!

Telepathically sent from iPhone using Jedi mind tricks

derekh83
05-26-2014, 10:19 PM
Emailed you and order Welsey! Let me know how you want me to pay!!

GYMnTONIC.com
05-27-2014, 11:06 AM
Emailed you and order Welsey! Let me know how you want me to pay!!

Got it and msg'd you back :)

Thank you Derek :)

Thanx Swole Source!