PDA

View Full Version : Who does a bro have to talk to to get a sponsorship 'round herr?

ProGainz
05-27-2014, 05:08 PM
Interested in becoming a sponsor. We are the exclusive PH Powder Sponsor for EliteMuscles, would appreciate it if a MOD or Admin could please PM us.

- Pax

WesleyInman
05-27-2014, 05:40 PM
Interested in becoming a sponsor. We are the exclusive PH Powder Sponsor for EliteMuscles, would appreciate it if a MOD or Admin could please PM us.

- Pax

Hey Pax :)

Very cool to see you here! You can speak to "Admin" or "H2s" if you want to send a private message to him. He is not here all the time though, maybe you can message Burly or one of the other Mods here should chime in soon.

This is a fantastic forum to be part of..one of the best.

Likewise Elitemuscles has always been gtg :)

ProGainz
05-27-2014, 05:44 PM
Hey Pax :)

Very cool to see you here! You can speak to "Admin" or "H2s" if you want to send a private message to him. He is not here all the time though, maybe you can message Burly or one of the other Mods here should chime in soon.

This is a fantastic forum to be part of..one of the best.

Likewise Elitemuscles has always been gtg :)

Hey Wes! I've heard good things about H2s and this board!

I'll reach out brotha thanks!

ExtraZeus
05-28-2014, 09:05 PM
Nice, I like the idea of having access to raws. I see you have Epiandrosterone, any chance you will get Androsterone? (3a-hydroxy-5a-androstan-17-one)

Were a little obsessed with the two compounds around here, lol!

ProGainz
05-29-2014, 12:17 AM
Nice, I like the idea of having access to raws. I see you have Epiandrosterone, any chance you will get Androsterone? (3a-hydroxy-5a-androstan-17-one)

Were a little obsessed with the two compounds around here, lol!

Thanks for the support Zeus!

Androsterone and EPIAndrosterone are very similar. EpiAndrosterone is the beta isomer whereas Androsterone is the alpha isomer. Most people prefer EPIandrosterone and the beta isomer!

We have regular Androsterone and EpiAndrosterone both in stock, Epi is currently on our site, Androsterone will be added by tomorrow!

You can paypal me directly for Androsterone in the mean time until its officially added to the site!

Both are $6.00 per gram :)

Email me at Info@Progainz.com if you want my Paypal info, or simply create an account on Progainz and subscribe to our email list and I will send a blast when Androsterone is added!

Hopefully I will hear back from someone here soon and can discuss a sponsorship, this looks like a great community of brothers!

wabba
06-04-2014, 07:09 AM
Any news on this? Swolesource is an excellent fountain of knowledge, would love to see ProGainz be a part of this forum.

O_RYAN_007
06-04-2014, 02:02 PM
thanks for the support zeus!

Androsterone and epiandrosterone are very similar. Epiandrosterone is the beta isomer whereas androsterone is the alpha isomer. Most people prefer epiandrosterone and the beta isomer!

We have regular androsterone and epiandrosterone both in stock, epi is currently on our site, androsterone will be added by tomorrow!

You can paypal me directly for androsterone in the mean time until its officially added to the site!

Both are $6.00 per gram :)

email me at info@progainz.com if you want my paypal info, or simply create an account on progainz and subscribe to our email list and i will send a blast when androsterone is added!

Hopefully i will hear back from someone here soon and can discuss a sponsorship, this looks like a great community of brothers!

nnnniiiiiicccceeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cobalt
06-04-2014, 03:13 PM
I WANT TO SEE TREST ACE.

But its hard as hell to get right now.

ExtraZeus
06-04-2014, 04:40 PM
Touch Down!

I ordered over the weekend and it was already in my mailbox this afternoon!

Thanks Pax!

ironjulius
06-04-2014, 11:29 PM
Touch Down!

I ordered over the weekend and it was already in my mailbox this afternoon!

Thanks Pax!
keep us updated