PDA

View Full Version : BBG is not a good guy. He is bad guy. And a shill. Dang that guy is just the worst.

Massthetics
05-28-2014, 03:24 PM
Pro tip: don't buy olympus labs.

Why not use aromasin?

Clear hate from a Celtic Labs rep. I'd like to let everyone know that I've had fantastic results from all Olympus products Iv'e run and bought from the UK. The immaturity found from Celtic Labs and their reps is beyond amazing of a rising competitor. Don't be fooled by a fool.

I'll be honest Olympus and Celtic are both reputable company's but the way Celtic tries to brainwash and hate on their competitors is beyond ridiculous and the sole reason i don't buy any of their products.

Enuke65
05-28-2014, 05:29 PM
Cool story bro. Did you come here just to stir up shit or something? Pretty sure BBG doesn't even tout that hes a CL rep on this board.

BBG
05-28-2014, 05:44 PM
Clear hate from a Celtic Labs rep. I'd like to let everyone know that I've had fantastic results from all Olympus products Iv'e run and bought from the UK. The immaturity found from Celtic Labs and their reps is beyond amazing of a rising competitor. Don't be fooled by a fool.

I'll be honest Olympus and Celtic are both reputable company's but the way Celtic tries to brainwash and hate on their competitors is beyond ridiculous and the sole reason i don't buy any of their products.

I don't even think anyone knows I'm a celtic rep on this board.

I don't think Olympus Labs products are any good. That's just my opinion.

I'm glad that you believe Celtic is reputable. They are.

ryhigh
05-28-2014, 07:40 PM

Ohhh hell no! You reppin celtic?? jk I knew BBGman... any new games?

Massthetics
05-28-2014, 09:05 PM

Well then that's even more disgusting. Fronting the fact that you're advising other users not to buy from Olympus when in fact you're a 'hidden' rep for a company that is famous for hating on their competitors. I believe I can find a post on AM where you are clearly now contradicting your conduct here now.

I reported this post because the quote is from the home forum of Celtic Labs.

We have no intention of bringing any of what is said in that post to any forum except the home forum. Anabolic minds is not the proper place for that discussion.

Also, as reps, we have very LIMITED information and can't add to the conversation in anyway other than "he said, she said". Only the Olympus Labs and Celtic Labs owners have anything to contribute to this that will mean very much.

And again, this isn't the forum to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
This isn't kindergarten so please get a real source of entertainment.
Yeah... I had to play that with "Need to" back when I repped for Primordial. No winners in that game.

BBG
05-28-2014, 09:50 PM
Well then that's even more disgusting. Fronting the fact that you're advising other users not to buy from Olympus when in fact you're a 'hidden' rep for a company that is famous for hating on their competitors.

Whether I was a rep for Celtic or not, I would not advise anyone to use Olympus Labs. Plain as that.

I believe I can find a post on AM where you are clearly now contradicting your conduct here now.

Yes, I play nice on AM because Olympus and Celtic are both sponsors there. I don't think that's surprising. The reps for Olympus Labs seem like good dudes, I wouldn't want to start any trouble for them anyway. But over here, I can say what I want about Olympus.

Massthetics
05-28-2014, 10:23 PM
But you see, since you're a rep of a company that is renown for dismissing any sort of competition your words aren't very credible. Olympus is doing great things, If you fail to see that then I'm sorry for you. The way you refuse to give your business to Olympus, I refuse to give mine to Celtic, for their tendency of trying to brainwash/manipulate and twist words. But then again you're a bandwagoner hopping from one team to the next

NTBM to PP to Celtic, all about that free rep product I get you bro. Keep doin your thang ;)

Enuke65
05-29-2014, 04:09 AM
Lolz what a troll

Jelisej
05-29-2014, 06:36 AM

BBG never promoted any particular brand on this forum, I never heard of Celtic labs and its products- and I'm member of this forum from day 1.
Dont take this too far, this is a good forum, treat all mmebers with respect and we'll do same for you.

BoneDaddy
05-29-2014, 06:57 AM
1st 4 posts stirring shit and trolling AND hijacking Nate's thread. Way to establish credibility.

Any new news Nate?

markam
05-29-2014, 09:31 AM
Sorry for continuing the highjack, but is there any concrete evidence regarding Olympus products not being up to scratch? I think a reason should be given; saying you don't like something without any sort of explanation isn't the best way to go, imo.

Massthetics
05-29-2014, 01:25 PM
Sorry for continuing the highjack, but is there any concrete evidence regarding Olympus products not being up to scratch? I think a reason should be given; saying you don't like something without any sort of explanation isn't the best way to go, imo.

What do you expect from a guy who's clearly Caucasian and goes by the handle 'big black guy'. Olympus is the underdog trying to be herded by Celtic but it isn't working.

This is clearly what happened:

BBG @ Celtic I think OL is okay
Boss @ Celtic says, Okay if that's what you think no mo product for you
BBG @ Celtic "NOOOO, i promise i will flame OL every chance i get."

Like i said both are good company's but i'd rather give my business to OL for reasons as stated before.

Personally, BBG i think you should start kissing OL's lip because once Celtic gets raided for selling [BBG Edit] I think they're going to be the next company on your bandwagon trail.

ryhigh
05-29-2014, 01:31 PM
1199 BBG is a super hero!!!

BBG
05-29-2014, 01:34 PM
But you see, since you're a rep of a company that is renown for dismissing any sort of competition your words aren't very credible.)

My opinion is credible because I maintain a credible reputation... I support plenty of companies that sell comparable products, though there are very few.

For instance, Prescription Nutrition sells several prohormones, available here:

Prohormones | Anabolics | RxWhey (http://www.rxwhey.com/prohormones/)

Epistane, Tren (trendione, IE, Celtic Tren), and a DMZ/Msten mix. All great products. All compete directly with Celtic Labs.

They were even selling Trest Base:

NEW!!!!!!! TREST BASE by Prescription Nutrition. ORAL TRESTOLONE! ****SOLD OUT - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/new-trest-base-by-prescription-nutrition-oral-trestolone-sold-out/)

And based on previous encounters with RXWHEY, Gymntonic, Prescription Nutrition and lots of their... I can make the assumption that their product is good as well.

It is simply Olympus Labs, as a company, that I don't support. I support plenty of competitors to Celtic Labs, because their companies are reputable.

NTBM to PP to Celtic,

I hope you're not insinuating I was ever with NTBM. They are also a horrible company.

ryhigh
05-29-2014, 01:51 PM
Thread has major potential.... 1200 1201

Massthetics
05-29-2014, 02:10 PM
My opinion is credible because I maintain a credible reputation... I support plenty of companies that sell comparable products, though there are very few.

For instance, Prescription Nutrition sells several prohormones, available here:

Prohormones | Anabolics | RxWhey (http://www.rxwhey.com/prohormones/)

Epistane, Tren (trendione, IE, Celtic Tren), and a DMZ/Msten mix. All great products. All compete directly with Celtic Labs.

They were even selling Trest Base:

NEW!!!!!!! TREST BASE by Prescription Nutrition. ORAL TRESTOLONE! ****SOLD OUT - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/new-trest-base-by-prescription-nutrition-oral-trestolone-sold-out/)

And based on previous encounters with RXWHEY, Gymntonic, Prescription Nutrition and lots of their... I can make the assumption that their product is good as well.

It is simply Olympus Labs, as a company, that I don't support. I support plenty of competitors to Celtic Labs, because their companies are reputable.

I hope you're not insinuating I was ever with NTBM. They are also a horrible company.
Trestolone Acetate Now Available with a Credit Card
(http://www.vpxsports.com/article-detail/drugs/trestolone-acetate-now-available-with-a-credit-card)

I was notified a few days ago that an online chemical research company, which I will not name, is now selling trestolone acetate in a powder form. I went to the site to see for myself, and there it was, trestalone acetate available for purchase in one gram increments. It does clearly state on the website that trestolone is for research purposes only and not for human consumption, but it also states that the powder will dissolve in oil. If that isn't suggesting that it should be converted to an injectable, I don't know what is. Naturally, I have no idea if this is legitimate or not, or whether it contains the steroid claimed.

I have also noticed some excitement on numerous message boards about another company selling trestolone. The customer can ostensibly order online using a card (which is convenient) and they will have the product in just a few days. Shipping time from overseas suppliers can take up to a month, and there is the headache hoping it passes through customs. While ordering this stuff from a domestic website may seem safer, it still carries risks. If the FDA decides to shut down this operation, you can bet that all customer information will be in the hands of law enforcement. I would bet that if the FDA was not already looking at this company, they will be now after an anabolic steroid is being sold for research.

[Note from the editor: The people selling this steroid as a "research chemical" or a prohormone version are morons - not just because they've got a highly limited understanding of the chemistryy behind the compound itself, as per their write-up, they've clearly got an even lesser understanding of the legalities involved.]

Lol.. not to add the owner of celtic is a valium addicted drug abuser who also abuses alcohol amongst other things.

ryhigh
05-29-2014, 02:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DzSC2__LXk41202

ironjulius
05-29-2014, 03:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DzSC2__LXk41202

people keep talking about me baby say im doing you wrong dont cha worry dont worry mama cuz im right here

hardestgainer
05-29-2014, 04:01 PM
What do you expect from a guy who's clearly Caucasian and goes by the handle 'big black guy'.

Explain yourself Sir!

BBG is one of many on here who have proven themselves a reputable poster on here and back on PP and other sites Im sure. Everyone here is entitled to their own opinion OP, if he isnt a fan of Olympus for whatever reason, then thats his opinion. There are supp companies and even some supp sites that I refuse to do business with. For instance, bb.com, I refuse to give Ryan Deluca even a penny, it doesnt matter to me that sometimes they have the best deals on supps I want, I still wont place an order through them and I wont ever personally recommend others to order through them. But that doesnt mean Im going to start flame thread about other posters simply because they do order through bb.com. Hell I have personal friends in Boise that work for the company, it still doesnt effect me one bit.

WesleyInman
05-29-2014, 04:05 PM
Saddens me to see this on this forum. This is one of 2 forums I am on of maybe 25+ now, that this type of stuff rarely happens and everyone is like family and can agree to disagree respectfully.

BBG has been legit from my perspective since I have been here. And OP no disrespect to you, you may have a valid question/complaint about a company that he reps for, but why did this make it's way to this forum??

My experience will tell you that I have been in one or two of these disputes over the years with a company complaint or product with a rep, and you know what, at the end of the day, no one came out looking like the winner. Both myself and the company fighting looked like asses at the end of the day, regardless of who was right or wrong. I was embarrassed to be part of it in hindsight :) It can be a difficult position for both of you to be in.

Please consider this before proceeding :) Thank you.

KGPL
05-29-2014, 04:15 PM
That's right, BBG is not a good guy, he's a great guy. He's always very informative and helpful in almost all of his posts. His opinions are his own. So what if he doesn't like something?

Jelisej
05-29-2014, 04:24 PM
Lol.. not to add the owner of celtic is a valium addicted drug abuser who also abuses alcohol amongst other things.

This has nothing to do with anything.

It seems that somewhere, sometime in past- BBG stepped on your toe- and now you seek venegance- but you have chosen wrong place.
This is small forum, and we are just one big family here, and arguments do happen, but in the end we go over it and we respect each other- we expect same from you as well. This forum is not about olympus labs or celtic labs and dont take it personal, why BBG chosen his nick is his personal,
in my case when I registered on PP I've choosen first thing that came to my mind: Jelisej, which is actually slavic name for Elisha (holly prophet Elisha). I would choose different now, it is probably case with lot of others- they kept old nicks as everyone knows old nicks.

P.S- Props to BBG; he showed lot of character and patience- lot of other guys would just ban OP, but he gave another opportunity to OP. Hopefully he will take it.

ryhigh
05-29-2014, 04:28 PM
This has nothing to do with anything.

It seems that somewhere, sometime in past- BBG stepped on your toe- and now you seek venegance- but you have chosen wrong place.
This is small forum, and we are just one big family here, and arguments do happen, but in the end we go over it and we respect each other- we expect same from you as well. This forum is not about olympus labs or celtic labs and dont take it personal, why BBG chosen his nick is his personal,
in my case when I registered on PP I've choosen first thing that came to my mind: Jelisej, which is actually is slavic name for Elisha (holly prophet Elisha). I would choose different now, it is probably case with lot of others- they kept old nicks as everyone knows old nicks.

P.S- Props to BBG; he showed lot of character and patience- lot of other guys would just ban OP, but he gave opportunity for other side to be heard.

I wondered about your SN.. Much better than why I have mine lol

Cdsnuts
05-29-2014, 04:30 PM
Or mine.....

ryhigh
05-29-2014, 04:31 PM
We should start a thread on why people chose their SN's lol

Jelisej
05-29-2014, 04:51 PM
We should start a thread on why people chose their SN's lol

Yeah actually.

BTW Today I learned new word- shill.

Or mine.....

I did wonder about your nick as well. I always visualise some guy with passion for collecting cd-s?

Massthetics
05-29-2014, 04:56 PM
Saddens me to see this on this forum. This is one of 2 forums I am on of maybe 25+ now, that this type of stuff rarely happens and everyone is like family and can agree to disagree respectfully.

BBG has been legit from my perspective since I have been here. And OP no disrespect to you, you may have a valid question/complaint about a company that he reps for, but why did this make it's way to this forum??

My experience will tell you that I have been in one or two of these disputes over the years with a company complaint or product with a rep, and you know what, at the end of the day, no one came out looking like the winner. Both myself and the company fighting looked like asses at the end of the day, regardless of who was right or wrong. I was embarrassed to be part of it in hindsight :) It can be a difficult position for both of you to be in.

Please consider this before proceeding :) Thank you.

BBG does seem like a good guy, but this thread was separated from its original thread, where he was clearly acting spiteful telling a user who was using a bunch of drugs and blaming his estrogen suppression problems on an otc AI made by Olympus. He used this opportunity to not offer advice but attack a company that rivals the company he reps for on other forums. I think this sort of behavior reflects what sort of company he reps for.

My strife is more or less with that company and the impact it has on the reps that rep for that company. I'm sure BBG does not want to say negative things, but he is more or less compensated based off how much he derails competitors. This is exactly why I told him to rep for a company that won't be raided for selling DMAA and injectable steroids.

Jelisej
05-29-2014, 05:01 PM
BBG does seem like a good guy, but this thread was separated from its original thread, where he was clearly acting spiteful telling a user who was using a bunch of drugs and blaming his estrogen suppression problems on an otc AI made by Olympus. He used this opportunity to not offer advice but attack a company that rivals the company he reps for on other forums. I think this sort of behavior reflects what sort of company he reps for.

My strife is more or less with that company and the impact it has on the reps that rep for that company. I'm sure BBG does not want to say negative things, but he is more or less compensated based off how much he derails competitors. This is exactly why I told him to rep for a company that won't be raided for selling DMAA and injectable steroids.

Bro' as you can see- no one even knew that BBG is celtic rep, he does not promote it here. Maybe was not best thing to gives critics without explanation- but everyone has right on their opinion- BBG does not like Olympus you dont like Celtic... We can live with that, dont get it too personally.

BTW- welcome to the forum!

Bucks
05-29-2014, 05:05 PM
P.S- Props to BBG; he showed lot of character and patience- lot of other guys would just ban OP, but he gave another opportunity to OP. Hopefully he will take it.

Probably would have swung the ban hammer already myself.

Feels like we are over on AM.

Massthetics
05-29-2014, 05:09 PM
Bro' as you can see- no one even knew that BBG is celtic rep, he does not promote it here. Maybe was not best thing to gives critics without explanation- but everyone has right on their opinion- BBG does not like Olympus you dont like Celtic... We can live with that, dont get it too personally.

BTW- welcome to the forum!

thank you. But because he is a CL rep he chose to derail the competitor. There was no other basis for him to say so nor has he said so thus far, but whatever. I'm a long time lurker here and of other forums so am quite familiarized with all the drama. Now to end it and enjoy the board :)

WesleyInman
05-29-2014, 05:21 PM

Can we agree that you dont like Celtic and he does not like Olympus and go from there?? We'd love to have a new member that is active and looking for some positive discussions :)

Also I can agree that some companies are "pushier" then others. I have had more then one company, contact me through my store with either a threat, or some type of sly remark regarding a product I carry. Once they find out it's me, and that I Moderate several forums where they are sponsors, they of course retreat and blame it on someone else.. I have had people on other forums questions companies I carry like Iron mag Labs and Blackstone..which is laughable.

I do think reps have to be cautionary in getting into debates over other brand names. It is one thing to say, xyz brand is "stronger mg per mg" then brand ABC..but alot of ppl get into a pissing match over what is superior and sometimes it literally comes down to mere preference and loyalty. If someone does critique another brand and it so happens the brand they prefer is their own, then yes it can look bad.

I rep for Prescription Nutrition and I will be honest, it is not as simple as it seems. Before I repped for them, when I spoke highly of their products, everyone listened..I earned my respect after many years. Suddenly I become a rep for them and now some people question it as a sales pitch. Unfortunately bad reps in the Industry have caused this to happen. I see this more on larger boards with less experienced reps and athletes trying to make a name.

This is becoming more prevalent on certain forums as well. There are many boards now, I won't mention names...**rolling eyes** like ProMuscle, etc, etc that only allow you to discuss products that their sponsors carry or brands. fuck that. That is when you know it's time to bail. When I discuss a brand, I want to know what competes and compares to it. What is possibly better and what is possibly worse. If something is better at the same or less price, I want the better version, however if a rep comes on and trashes another brand, even if their brand indeed is better..I want nothing to do with that brand simply because of the principle.

OP I feel kind of like this is how you are feeling.

This is what happens when money becomes involved. Suddenly a divide comes within. But again, if we can move past this, we'd love to have you.

And for the record, I would have no issue carrying both Olympus and Celtic on my store. I side with you both that both are decent brands :)

ryhigh
05-29-2014, 05:22 PM
Im going to log Cockstrong, daily updates with pics... Sound good Wes? :p

WesleyInman
05-29-2014, 05:25 PM

3rd person to agree to this.

I remember on another board a year ago.a kid did a peptide for penis enlargment with caverject , igf and the other new version. He did log pictures, etc..Kid went from 4-5.5 inches in 6 months. It clearly worked..but he became the laughing stock of the forum. Every single post he made from that point on, literally turned into the penis discussion. Half was funny, half felt bad for the kid. He's still there, but barely posts. His 15mins turned into 12months of fame ;)

ryhigh
05-29-2014, 05:28 PM
3rd person to agree to this.

I remember on another board a year ago.a kid did a peptide for penis enlargment with caverject , igf and the other new version. He did log pictures, etc..Kid went from 4-5.5 inches in 6 months. It clearly worked..but he became the laughing stock of the forum. Every single post he made from that point on, literally turned into the penis discussion. Half was funny, half felt bad for the kid. He's still there, but barely posts. His 15mins turned into 12months of fame ;)

LOL! Wow poor guy, what a brave soul to post pics and not lie about size. Hahah oh my

Bucks
05-29-2014, 07:31 PM

Cockstrong, Trest Ace , and Androhard!!!

That's one fucken a lot of pussy stack right there !!

Edit: and throw on a spray of Wes's Creed mix after the gym !

ProGainz
05-29-2014, 07:59 PM
I am beginning to fall in love with this board.

ryhigh
05-29-2014, 09:06 PM
Cockstrong, Trest Ace , and Androhard!!!

That's one fucken a lot of pussy stack right there !!

Edit: and throw on a spray of Wes's Creed mix after the gym !

That sounds painful lol

ctAL
05-29-2014, 10:28 PM
4 inch penis?

damn that sucks

Cdsnuts
05-30-2014, 04:29 AM
4 inch penis?

damn that sucks

It's better then a 3 inch penis.

Jelisej
05-30-2014, 05:19 AM
It's better then a 3 inch penis.

He may be small, but if he is has a good technique- customers will not leave negative feedback.

BBG
06-01-2014, 01:22 PM
Our happiness lies in the happiness of other people...