PDA

View Full Version : A Quick Shout About WesleyInman.....

BoneDaddy
06-04-2014, 04:15 PM
This dude has to be one of the most stand up guys I've come across in all my years of being on these types of forums. Not only does he run a small business with a pretty tight profit margin, but he is constantly running some type of giveaway(Which cuts into that profit margin), but even the giveaways have giveaways in them! I received my package today from the thread a few days ago, super-fast shipping I might add, and he not only sent my choice of prize but there was an extra something something in there as well. I could go on, but I'll just say this: This industry needs more dudes like Wes, man. There have been countless guys who have given the supp industry a bad name, some black eyes, and left some nasty tastes in some mouths. I'm sure there are others ,like Wes, but they don't get nearly enough limelight as the others! Major props, Wes!

KAB111
06-04-2014, 04:40 PM
He's a shill...... Is'nt that the word someone used on BBG????

Couldnt agree more. He has helped me with a few things and always given top notch service. Thats why when I need to buy, I buy from him. He has what I want and I know Ill be taken care of. No brainer for me.

WesleyInman
06-04-2014, 06:59 PM
Thank you guys..so much.

Honestly too kind. Everyone here has really been supportive of me, Rob, Mike and all the sponsors..Always say it, this forum has the very best people I have ever met in all my years...Very serious too. Also I was given AndroHard from this forum..no one can top that..ever. LOL

KAB too funny man..I actually just got called a "shill" on a new forum I joined. LOL. (what is that anyways?!) People were talking about compounds and what was the best body recomp product..I of course mentioned androhard (bc of swole source) and epi andro..and the new forum of course was not hearing any of it..assuming it was a sales pitch instead of believing that I am being very honest hahahaha...so I said fuck it..keep running your halodrol (not that its bad at all) but I just personally think its night and day difference body recomp wise :)

But anyways, again ty for making this thread...too awesome BD and Swole source!!

necropuppy
06-04-2014, 07:24 PM
I will agree this man is quite the man, I also recieved the package from the recent giveaway, today, and he not only gave me way more than I was entitled to, coming in second. I mean I've read this man's posts on many different boards I'm on and he's not only knowledgeable, but he comes off as extremely likeable. However dealing with him on personal level and corresponding with him, leaves no doubt this guy is real as they come and honestly a great dude.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

testosteronet
06-04-2014, 07:45 PM
Wes is da bes! Wes is da bes! BTW, GREAT stuff on my last order and the Creed pheromone was a terrific surprise which added to the GREATNESS! Wife loved it all. Thanks again!

nate3993
06-04-2014, 07:53 PM
yeah. seriously can't say enough nice things about him. plus, fuk does he make good colognes....and then they have pheromones in them to top it off. it's win frigggin win

BoneDaddy
06-04-2014, 08:00 PM
Giving away CREED!!! That shit's expensive!!!!

Bucks
06-04-2014, 08:03 PM
Gotta love the creed. I know I do !

Sperwer
06-04-2014, 10:17 PM
I like all the scents, but have noticed that - at least on me - the half-life of Aventus is VERY short. Anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

weekend
06-04-2014, 11:10 PM
Activ8 for dayz

Creed sucks

Wes is great

ironjulius
06-04-2014, 11:22 PM
agree a lot of people respect Wes and his great character. im sure it has paid off and will continue bring him success. honestly i think he is enjoys being such a great person most of the time

Cdsnuts
06-05-2014, 05:01 AM
Activ8 for dayz

Creed sucks

Wes is great

Same for me. Creed is gone after application within an hour on me, if that. Active8 stays strong all day long and longer. And yea, Wes is top notch.

Sperwer
06-05-2014, 05:15 AM
Roger the Activ8. Creed Irish Tweed lasts on me, just not the Aventus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jelisej
06-05-2014, 10:15 AM
I'm not customer of Wes, but I'm surely glad that he is part of this community- he is not just a good guy, he is a true sportsman- he does not show no disrespect to no one, can tolerate differences holds no grudges and can take critics- and honestly in this area I have to learn a lot from Wesley's example.
It is incredible how many good guys we have here.

O_RYAN_007
06-05-2014, 10:23 AM
Including yourself J!

hossam
06-05-2014, 11:00 AM
i knew very few guys live in this world like Wes, i really wish i was
his friend:)

weekend
06-05-2014, 11:03 AM
Creed surely lasts on me... Smells terrible though!

ryhigh
06-05-2014, 11:13 AM
Wes for President!

You can choose your office members from SS the world would be a better place

xxiv
06-05-2014, 11:33 AM
I haven't been all that active but I wanted to chime in.

wes is one hell of a nice guy and a real asset to this board.

BoneDaddy
06-05-2014, 11:39 AM
Creed surely lasts on me... Smells terrible though!

Heresy!!!!!

Cdsnuts
06-05-2014, 11:49 AM
Heresy!!!!!

I think the Creed smells great! I just wish it wouldn't fade after an hour or so.

ryhigh
06-05-2014, 11:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KT-r2vHeMM&feature=player_detailpage

New scent coming soon!

ryhigh
06-05-2014, 11:55 AM
Also in production- Touch myself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv-34w8kGPM&feature=player_detailpage

Cdsnuts
06-05-2014, 12:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KT-r2vHeMM&feature=player_detailpage

New scent coming soon!