PDA

View Full Version : Answers to life's most difficult questions?

ryhigh
06-08-2014, 11:42 AM
Why do i roll off the bed more when i'm having a happy dream as opposed to other kinds?

ryhigh
06-08-2014, 11:47 AM
Why do tater tots taste so good with Tapatio 1212 1213

ryhigh
06-08-2014, 11:50 AM
How do i eat this in 45 min? 1214 its 5lbs and i dont have to pay rent next month if i finish it all

Jelisej
06-08-2014, 12:19 PM
How do i eat this in 45 min? 1214 its 5lbs and i dont have to pay rent next month if i finish it all

If you eat all this in 45 mins you are risking heart attack, which is not worth months pay rent- so mathematically speaking this problem is not worth solving.

Why do tater tots taste so good with Tapatio

Its because you like Tapatio, if you for example like mayonnaise, they would taste better with mayonnaise.

Why do i roll off the bed more when i'm having a happy dream as opposed to other kinds?

We have a lot of the dreams during night, actually couple of hours, but we only remember ones that are for some reason significant, or because we got waken up during that particular dream- so you either find happy ones worth remebering ( maybe you are very postivie preson?) or majority of your dreams are happy ones?

ryhigh
06-08-2014, 12:24 PM
Im a very positive person so that might be it... Also most of my dreams are happy, if not then extremely weird but fun.. Idk its weird. Ive woke up on the floor 4 times this last week and only once was due to a mad girl, the other happened to follow very happy dreams.

Lol thanks JeliseJ, im glad youre here to answer my lifes questions. Ill be sure to think of more :)

BoneDaddy
06-09-2014, 05:17 AM
I never roll out of bed as I usually have a 'kickstand' going......

ryhigh
06-09-2014, 08:25 AM
I never roll out of bed as I usually have a 'kickstand' going......

Haha! Thats a good preventative measure. Maybe the girl im seeing has just been pushing my ass out of bed for shits n giggles... Hmmm

longBallLima
06-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Its because you like Tapatio, if you for example like mayonnaise, they would taste better with mayonnaise.

best answer and mystery solved

- - - Updated - - -

How do blind people know when to stop wiping?

Disclaimer: My wife is blind and will not indulge in my investigative nature. :P

ryhigh
06-09-2014, 10:35 AM
http://tosh.cc.com/video-clips/rx5trs/cewebrity-profile---tisha-unarmed-extended-interview

Jelisej
06-09-2014, 05:55 PM
I have questions of my own:

1. How accurate is "first impression" , the "gut feeling" you get when you meet someone new, first time?

2.Does it work for you with women?

3. If woman does not like you at first- is it worth going after her? ( I get impression that even if this ends up in marriage- ultimately it fails).

ryhigh
06-09-2014, 06:16 PM
I have questions of my own:

1. How accurate is "first impression" , the "gut feeling" you get when you meet someone new, first time?

2.Does it work for you with women?

3. If woman does not like you at first- is it worth going after her? ( I get impression that even if this ends up in marriage- ultimately it fails).

1) For most people id say your "first impression" is usually very spot on if youre paying attention to the right things (personality, intelligence, humor...). Although it depends environment its in, ie personal or social..

2) In my experience, its almost always worked for me over 10 years. Well until the last one... 4 years strong with my ex-fiance and it ended very abruptly, at a time where i needed her the most. However, looking back i guess i can see she wasnt ready for everything i had going on (career, new state, wanted family)

3) I love a chase and a challenge, its makes things fun. But that was always just for casual dating, besides my ex. I hope to find someone as ambitious and shares the same views as me.. Ill pursue a girl to the point where i feel like its 1) not worth it or 2) shes just not into me

Jelisej
06-09-2014, 07:32 PM
Thanks for the answer, some interesting points....

Well, what i was thinking- under first impression- you dont really know anything about person- intelligence, humor you just get feeling, that sometimes with women we forget our first impression because other reasons (good humor or looks)- and it seems that first impression proves correct in the end?

"But that was always just for casual dating, besides my ex"- so with your ex she did not like you in beggining you manage to convince her otherwise but in the end it did not work well- it seems that it kind of proves theory- that its not worth "overriding" first impression?

ryhigh
06-09-2014, 08:12 PM
Me and my ex werent looking for anything serious when we first hooked up, is what i meant to say. She got sick at a party and made a fool of herself and she wouldnt respond to my texts really following the party out of embarrassment, it took a little while for her to realize i was trying to make her feel better lol..

You analyzed me pretty spot on a little while back, and thats on the interwebz lol... So im pretty sure you can get a solid first impression meeting someone in person.

I have very limited experience in this stuff lol, im only 24.. But im more old school in my views (id like to think) and i put alot of trust into first impressions and giving the benefit of the doubt..

Jelisej
06-10-2014, 05:29 AM
Cool. I guess its your turn to ask questions (or sombody elses).?

ryhigh
06-11-2014, 11:29 AM
Has anyone made a very spontaneous move across the country for a rekindling an old relationship and/or work also?

My Jedi mind tricks approve this post

testosteronet
06-11-2014, 12:49 PM
Why do I feel so at peace with the world sitting on a beach staring into the ocean listening to Bob Marley?

ryhigh
06-11-2014, 12:52 PM
Why do I feel so at peace with the world sitting on a beach staring into the ocean listening to Bob Marley?

Thats what im trying to do... Vegas is cool but fuck the desert! I grew up in LA so beaches everyday.. Now i have the opportunity to move to Miami and be on the beach

Jelisej
06-11-2014, 03:57 PM

Because you are lucky basterd :)

Ocean is very calming itself, and if you're Bob Marley fan than its good combination.

Jelisej
06-11-2014, 04:02 PM
Has anyone made a very spontaneous move across the country for a rekindling an old relationship and/or work also?

How would you describe spontaneous? I mean unless you're millionare I think you do have some kind of plans when moving, at least short term- in which case is not spontaneous, I think.

ryhigh
06-11-2014, 04:21 PM
How would you describe spontaneous? I mean unless you're millionare I think you do have some kind of plans when moving, at least short term- in which case is not spontaneous, I think.

Lol not a millionaire yet..

Spontaneous as is reconnected with an ex of mine from HS that lives in Miami now. Her family owns a real estate company that I use to work for and is relocating it to Miami from LA. I have virtually no family left or obligations that are holding me in a specific state.

My plans are to start grad school in winter, but that can be pretty much anywhere. Maybe spontaneous isn't the correct term.

Jelisej
06-11-2014, 04:34 PM
Lol not a millionaire yet..

Spontaneous as is reconnected with an ex of mine from HS that lives in Miami now. Her family owns a real estate company that I use to work for and is relocating it to Miami from LA. I have virtually no family left or obligations that are holding me in a specific state.
My plans are to start grad school in winter, but that can be pretty much anywhere. Maybe spontaneous isn't the correct term.

You are too clever and intelligent to make such a big move spontaneously, you make plans- and better you plan things, more likely to have desired outcome.
At some point in future you will become more decisive, and you will "dig" harder and work harder towards your goals, when that happens, you will become unstoppable.
And if you continue to train and work on your physique- you will be irresistible to women- for them things will happen spontaneously- but not for you...

ryhigh
06-11-2014, 04:45 PM
You are too clever and intelligent to make such a big move spontaneously, you make plans- and better you plan things, more likely to have desired outcome.
At some point in future you will become more decisive, and you will "dig" harder and work harder towards your goals, when that happens, you will become unstoppable.

Appreciate the kind words, i really do. You're right. I guess im trying to find a "home" if you will since i have none left. I stay true to my plans and goals but maybe half heatedly. Im very fortunate to have accomplished certain things i have to date, and blessed to be in the position to accomplish more. Im just a young soul trying to find his way or better yet new (home) in life so i always contemplate a new surrounding. Im so full of ideas and ambitions my mind runs a bit off track sometimes lol...

Thanks man, i really appreciate it.

Im going to have a whole chapter dedicated to you in my autobiography when i write it. "The Wisdom JeliseJ, a true internet Yoda" or something along those lines :cool: lol

Jelisej
06-11-2014, 04:51 PM
Appreciate the kind words, i really do. You're right. I guess im trying to find a "home" if you will since i have none left. I stay true to my plans and goals but maybe half heatedly. Im very fortunate to have accomplished certain things i have to date, and blessed to be in the position to accomplish more. Im just a young soul trying to find his way or better yet new (home) in life so i always contemplate a new surrounding. Im so full of ideas and ambitions my mind runs a bit off track sometimes lol...
Thanks man, i really appreciate it.
Im going to have a whole chapter dedicated to you in my autobiography when i write it. "The Wisdom JeliseJ, a true internet Yoda" or something along those lines :cool: lol

Yeah, man you're doing fine- you are young man and that is period when you learn, and get experience- and you cant buy experience (you need to earn it), and it involves failures as well as success. There is Spanish saying:
"The Devil is so clever - not because he is the Devil but - because he is so old"

Just make sure you dont fall in love with woman like Lucretia (Borgia).

The Sisters of Mercy -- Lucretia, My Reflection - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuezNswtRfo)

Los Estafadores - Lucretia My Reflection - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUIOfrzV3V0)

ryhigh
06-11-2014, 04:57 PM
Smart man is very smart! PM me whenever you get a chance. Got a quick question for you

ryhigh
06-17-2014, 05:48 PM
Why was this last weekend so much fun?

ryhigh
06-18-2014, 01:54 PM
Anyone watching the World Cup so far? If so who's your team?

Jelisej
06-18-2014, 05:20 PM
Anyone watching the World Cup so far? If so who's your team?

I'm watching it, a bit. My team has not qualified, so I dont really support anyone,
I like England.

ryhigh
06-18-2014, 05:28 PM
I'm watching it, a bit. My team has not qualified, so I dont really support anyone,
I like England.

There were some great games today.. I thought Mexico vs Brazil yesterday was boring, although many others disagree. Spain got dominated by Chile, didn't expect quite that outcome.

I don't have a team really, I just enjoy watching good games

Jelisej
06-18-2014, 06:07 PM
There were some great games today.. I thought Mexico vs Brazil yesterday was boring, although many others disagree. Spain got dominated by Chile, didn't expect quite that outcome.
I don't have a team really, I just enjoy watching good games

USA did qualify, so you do have a team?
So far, I think Italy- England 2:1 was best game.

I was surprised by Spain results, first they were trashed, then they lost to Chile...

tallstraw
06-19-2014, 08:12 AM
best answer and mystery solved

- - - Updated - - -

How do blind people know when to stop wiping?

Disclaimer: My wife is blind and will not indulge in my investigative nature. :P

Wait, really?

For the sake of humanity we need to know...you must grill her..and grill her...until she cracks.

ryhigh
06-23-2014, 02:11 PM
USA did qualify, so you do have a team?
So far, I think Italy- England 2:1 was best game.

I was surprised by Spain results, first they were trashed, then they lost to Chile...

Yeah i know, but i like teams that have a chance of taking the whole thing lol. USA has little to no hope, Germany will win next match against USA ending their run