PDA

View Full Version : "The One" Prohormone... Anyone use this? Results/Reviews?

BBG
06-10-2014, 08:48 AM
BoneDaddy, I know you have: BoneDaddy's THE ONE Log!!! - AnabolicMinds.com (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/118296-bonedaddys-one-log.html)

But I'm wondering if anyone has experience with this compound and how well it went for you... what type of results did you see. I've always wanted to try this as it's supposed to give DHT-like effects.

BoneDaddy
06-10-2014, 09:36 AM
Dude, I ran that years ago and I have to say it was my most favorite pH ever. I Gained strength and the fat melted off and my stamina was through the roof. Do it.

Rodja
06-10-2014, 10:20 AM
Loved it, but the clones that came out didn't do half of what this did.

Enuke65
06-10-2014, 10:41 AM
Clones like the CEL one? D-Plex I think it was called?

00S4Boy
06-10-2014, 11:20 AM
Loved it, but the clones that came out didn't do half of what this did.

Was there ever a purity test between The One and D-plex, or was The One ever found to contain something else that you know of?

Because Celtic is looking into bringing it back and will only release a product that is what it is supposed to be at a reasonable purity level.

guardianactual
06-10-2014, 11:36 AM
I had a bottle of the original but I sold it bc it was marketed as a mass gainer like SD. Sold it to my buddy LMAO who was losing his hair yup it's gone haha he got cut tho & loved it.

- - - Updated - - -

I had a bottle of the original but I sold it bc it was marketed as a mass gainer like SD. Sold it to my buddy LMAO who was losing his hair yup it's gone haha he got cut tho & loved it.

ctAL
06-11-2014, 06:02 AM
Dude, I ran that years ago and I have to say it was my most favorite pH ever. I Gained strength and the fat melted off and my stamina was through the roof. Do it.

all of this is true

by the one you mean from applied nuetriceuticals correct

ive only done that androhard and epiandro

the one trumped both of those

Rodja
06-12-2014, 10:17 AM
Clones like the CEL one? D-Plex I think it was called?

This is the main one and the only one I've used.

Was there ever a purity test between The One and D-plex, or was The One ever found to contain something else that you know of?

Because Celtic is looking into bringing it back and will only release a product that is what it is supposed to be at a reasonable purity level.

CEL has had QC issues in the past so it's possible, but I don't know if there was every any tests on The One.

00S4Boy
06-17-2014, 07:31 PM
This is the main one and the only one I've used.

CEL has had QC issues in the past so it's possible, but I don't know if there was every any tests on The One.

So to clarify you used D-plex by CEL not "The One" by AppNut?

If there were other clones they were from bullshit companies people shouldn't trust anyway.

Rodja
06-17-2014, 07:36 PM
So to clarify you used D-plex by CEL not "The One" by AppNut?

If there were other clones they were from bullshit companies people shouldn't trust anyway.

I've used both and the CEL one didn't come close to matching the AN one.

00S4Boy
06-17-2014, 07:48 PM
I've used both and the CEL one didn't come close to matching the AN one.

Got it, both of them were before my time so I have no first hand experience. Though i'm sure contamination could have gone either way.

The one could have been purposely or accidentally contaminated with something making it better, and d-plex could have been contaminated with something accidentally making it worse.

Like IDS Mass Tabs as M-sten but the superdrol was making them more potent and people to this day say nothing matches them, or like I think CEL had a M14ADD or was it M1A get tested as DHEA.

derekh83
06-18-2014, 04:34 PM
Wow I'm surprised people liked AN the One. My brother and I both tried it and it really didn't do much for me or him. Some leaning but that's about it. The biggest thing I remember was it made me super grumpy and unpleasant. To point where I was annoyed with myself.

BoneDaddy
06-18-2014, 07:20 PM
Wow I'm surprised people liked AN the One. My brother and I both tried it and it really didn't do much for me or him. Some leaning but that's about it. The biggest thing I remember was it made me super grumpy and unpleasant. To point where I was annoyed with myself.

Wow, really? I got a euphoric, not a care in the world, untouchable feeling from it.

derekh83
06-19-2014, 10:32 AM
Wow, really? I got a euphoric, not a care in the world, untouchable feeling from it.

Yeah it was by far the worst thing I have taken that affected my mood (and I have tried a lot of stuff). I was only taking that and at the recommended dose. Im super happy by nature also. It appears Im the odd man out on way it affected me so most people will probably enjoy it.

ProGainz
06-19-2014, 03:08 PM
17-a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine is something that we might carry on ProGainz shortly... Our next PH will be Trest base and ace because of the demand our customers have for it!

(ProGainz is now a sponsor of swolesource, just waiting on John (h2s) to create our subforum and put our banner up!)

Bucks
06-19-2014, 03:23 PM
17-a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine is something that we might carry on ProGainz shortly... Our next PH will be Trest base and ace because of the demand our customers have for it!

(ProGainz is now a sponsor of swolesource, just waiting on John (h2s) to create our subforum and put our banner up!)

No shit Trest Ace! Buddy I hope you got a shit ton of it cause it's going to fly!

ECTD
06-19-2014, 03:25 PM
No shit Trest Ace! Buddy I hope you got a shit ton of it cause it's going to fly!

That's the plan! there is HUGE demand for trest Ace powder right now!

ProGainz
06-19-2014, 03:33 PM
The demand is huge, but so is the cost!!!!

However, even if we don't make much profit off of selling a shipment of trest to our customers, I still want to do it for the pure fact that ProGainz is able to supply our customers with whatever they need...

Expect an email blast to go out shortly after the Trest deal is confirmed.

Jack O'Neill
06-20-2014, 12:41 AM
New designer steroid The One is really just Methyl-DHT (http://www.ergo-log.com/theone.html)