PDA

View Full Version : Anastrazole or DHT prohormone? What would you choose?

Freepressright
06-11-2014, 01:10 PM
To keep estrogen at bay on a trestolone ace cycle, which would you choose, the AI or a DHT prohormone like epiandrosterone?

Jelisej
06-11-2014, 03:52 PM
Personally- none of those two, I would choose aromasin/exemestane. In my school of rock, always use wet+dry compound+ pregnenolone (or it can be combination of few). And in the end goes AI.
In practice, most basic goes like this: testosterone+ masteron+pregnenolone+HCG (from day one)+ very low dose of aromasin which can be increased later on;
in cycle itself if E2 is bit high its not a problem, only in the end matters because of PCT- so I bring it down in the very end of cycle. It is important not to obliterate estrogen as it has an positive effect on IGF levels which is one of main hormones involved in muscle building.

QTip
06-11-2014, 11:44 PM
To keep estrogen at bay on a trestolone ace cycle, which would you choose, the AI or a DHT prohormone like epiandrosterone?

Jeli- isn't Aromasin/exem an AI (suicide inhibitor)?

Currently have my rat on Trest ace @ 100mg/day. People have said that Trest is gyno-prone, but being prone to gyno issues myself, have not noticed it at all. Using DHT prohormone (Epi Andro RX) at 4/4 pills per day. Also started using Aromasin/Exem at 25mg E3D (one week into cycle), but may drop it because have not noticed anything close to Gyno, not even any tenderness. Like Jeli said, estro is not bad to have some elevation, your joints will actually feel great on Trest.

Freepressright
06-12-2014, 06:24 AM

Currently have my rat on Trest ace @ 100mg/day. People have said that Trest is gyno-prone, but being prone to gyno issues myself, have not noticed it at all. Using DHT prohormone (Epi Andro RX) at 4/4 pills per day. Also started using Aromasin/Exem at 25mg E3D (one week into cycle), but may drop it because have not noticed anything close to Gyno, not even any tenderness. Like Jeli said, estro is not bad to have some elevation, your joints will actually feel great on Trest.

In all the PH cycles I've ever done, I have never seen anything even close to gyno. I've never personally experienced tenderness or anything even close. I don't want to take any chances with the Trest, obviously, but I don't want to overdo it on AI. I respond very poorly to Sustain Alpha because it crushes my estrogen to the point that my joints hurt, my sex drive tanks and I get very irritable.

So, with that said, if I choose Aromasin, where do you suggest I run it? Should I wait to see if gyno-type irritation occurs?

Just curious.

Jelisej
06-12-2014, 06:36 AM
Honestly, its next to impossible to give you right dosage, as potency differs from brand to brand- and also dosage differs from person to person.
Good thing about aromasin, even in overdosage, once stoppped estrogen returns fairly quickly usually 4 days to week, and without rebound as it is sucidal AI.
Typically folks start to use it between 2X and 3X 25mg a week, and then add or reduce. In your case, you could try with 2X 12.5 mg and then take it from there.

Bucks
06-12-2014, 06:50 AM

My rat is taking Androhard @1g ED (just like your Epi Andro) it's a great combo . I'm not researching 100mg of TA ed either but I am researching Dien Ace which has brought some drying to my rat. My rat dropped a few wet Lbs in the last 10 days. There was some estro sensitivity around week 4 or 5 and I used Exem 10mg ed for about a week and it was gone.

Freepressright
06-12-2014, 07:04 AM
I'll go pharma grade Exem on my rats, just as I always use pharma grade Clomid.

Bucks
06-12-2014, 08:36 AM
I think your going to have a happy Rat!

Freepressright
06-12-2014, 08:50 AM
I think your going to have a happy Rat!

Cleaned out my supplement cupboard last night. I was happy to find some unexpired BAC water, two weeks worth of pharma-grade Clomid and a couple vials of HCG. All I need now is my Exem, a little more Clomid and I'm in business :)

00S4Boy
06-17-2014, 07:41 PM

First and foremost this isn't the 70's antiestrogenic compounds should not be used to control estrogen. Two reasons, 1 your losing the hormone you want when it converts to the hormone you don't want, two they only stop the activity of estrogen while present, once their gone estrogen can go nuts.

About the only application for antiestrogenic compounds is people who want that hard dry vascular look because they are vain or people doing contest prep who need it.

But it should still be done in conjunction with a rc/pharma AI. Exemestane is probably the easiest to work with, it doesn't crush aromatase to the level that arimadex or letro does, it is also suicidal so there is no binding and releasing of aromatase and having a massive influx.

I hope you were also talking about Clomid for your pct.