PDA

View Full Version : ProGainz & SwoleSource Partnership!

ProGainz
06-19-2014, 03:15 PM
Bros,

While we wait on h2s to officially launch our sub-forum and put our banners up, I wanted to introduce myself to the community.

You may or may not have heard of ProGainz yet, but we specialize exclusively in bringing the best and baddest Prohormones in the industry, to our customers in pure raw powder form, and best of all... At a very low cost!

We take feedback on products and compounds our customers want to see added to our store and we listen and implement them ASAP. Recently on this shipment we added 11-oxo, androsterone, epiandrosterone, and shortly 6-bromo and trest ace/base.

OUR CURRENT STORE WEBSITE IS TEMPORARY AND WE WILL HAVE A NEW WEBSITE REDESIGN LIVE THIS WEEKEND! I WILL ALSO POST ALL OF OUR COAS (CERTIFICATE OF ANALYSIS) ON OUR WEBSITE TO BUILD TRUST IN OUR PRODUCTS AND BRING VALIDITY TO OUR "MIN 98% PURITY" ON ALL PH POWDERS!!

Always feel free to email us at Info@ProGainz.com and check out our website at ProGainz.com (http://www.progainz.com)

I encourage everyone to create an account, sign up to our email blasts for latest ProGainz updates, and start stocking up on awesome compounds :) We also run contests and giveaways on our website and have members log cycles.

- Pax

ECTD
06-19-2014, 03:17 PM
Free shipping on entire first order with code PGNEW-REP7!!!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Bucks
06-19-2014, 03:21 PM
Sounds great!

ECTD
06-19-2014, 03:22 PM
Bros,

While we wait on h2s to officially launch our sub-forum and put our banners up, I wanted to introduce myself to the community.

You may or may not have heard of ProGainz yet, but we specialize exclusively in bringing the best and baddest Prohormones in the industry, to our customers in pure raw powder form, and best of all... At a very low cost!

We take feedback on products and compounds our customers want to see added to our store and we listen and implement them ASAP. Recently on this shipment we added 11-oxo, androsterone, epiandrosterone, and shortly 6-bromo and trest ace/base.

OUR CURRENT STORE WEBSITE IS TEMPORARY AND WE WILL HAVE A NEW WEBSITE REDESIGN LIVE THIS WEEKEND! I WILL ALSO POST ALL OF OUR COAS (CERTIFICATE OF ANALYSIS) ON OUR WEBSITE TO BUILD TRUST IN OUR PRODUCTS AND BRING VALIDITY TO OUR "MIN 98% PURITY" ON ALL PH POWDERS!!

Always feel free to email us at Info@ProGainz.com and check out our website at ProGainz.com (http://www.progainz.com)

I encourage everyone to create an account, sign up to our email blasts for latest ProGainz updates, and start stocking up on awesome compounds :) We also run contests and giveaways on our website and have members log cycles.

- Pax

nice to see you expanding so quickly man!!

ProGainz
06-19-2014, 03:30 PM
Thanks guys, glad to be here. I've known John since PHF and now that SwoleSource is live, it was a no-brainer to come here! Look forward to serving the community.

When our sub-forum goes live most likely later today, we will run a giveaway/contest for our Grand Opening on SS. :)

- Pax

necropuppy
06-19-2014, 04:06 PM
Hell yeah, nice line up!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

ProGainz
06-19-2014, 09:47 PM
Thanks guys I'll be posting in our subforum and adding content shortly.

Stock up on cheap high quality prohormones, and if you log a cycle on our website and swolsource, earn free store credit and discounts on future orders :)

Cobalt
06-19-2014, 10:00 PM
Good to see someone running a raw powder business.
I may have to pick some up soon.

Jack O'Neill
06-20-2014, 12:33 AM
Interesting solution ! Good to see that on the web

Red Weight
07-02-2014, 01:55 PM
Congratulations with the new partnership!