PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Jym vs. All-in: My first impressions

Freepressright
06-19-2014, 04:39 PM
I had occasion to try Pre-Jym a couple of weeks ago and declared it to be the best preworkout I'd ever tried. I stand by that today. It's sold out everywhere right now.

Because of that, I ordered what I thought was the next best thing, that being All-in by PN. All in all, I'm not disappointed. It delivers, albeit not to the degree of Pre-Jym, but it's good.

First, the bad. Don't bother getting flavored All-in. The flavor is virtually non-existent. I got lemonade and it was barely detectable. But I had some squirty sugar free Kool-Aid orange flavored drops and it quickly fixed the taste.

The taste of All-in is a 1 out of 10. I give the flavor of Pre-Jym a solid 9. For what's in it, the cherry limeade was delicious.

Moral of the story: Buy unflavored All-in and flavor it yourself.

As for the effect of All-in, versus Pre-Jym, All-in does not disappoint. You don't get as hard of a hit because it's absent caffeine. I added 200mg of caffeine anhydrous and it was plenty.

Things I miss though would be that there really is no beta-alanine tingle with All-in. But that's nitpicking when it comes down to it. Aside from that, the addition of L-tyrosine would be a nice thing for All-in, but not really necessary.

All-in is a smooth cruise. I'm about an hour post workout and very alert and energetic. I could definitely feel the help in pushing out more reps and delaying fatigue.

In a nutshell, buy your own flavor and add your own caffeine and you won't be let down by this stuff.

Taste aside, I give it an 8 out of 10.

KGPL
06-19-2014, 06:38 PM
Give BPI 1mr vortex a try. Great for focus.

I also love pre jym. It's my go to right now, best purchase I've made in a while.

Hank!
06-19-2014, 06:41 PM
Good review FPR, I would say that you summed up exactly how I feel about All-In.

Freepressright
06-22-2014, 07:43 AM
I'm definitely missing the beta alanine tingle with this All-in. I can't believe with this amount that I can't really feel it.

I will say, however, that the Kool-Aid sugar free flavor drops really make this stuff enjoyable. Been using orange and mixing it with about 12 ounces of water. Tastes great this way.

Massthetics
06-22-2014, 03:11 PM
I'm definitely missing the beta alanine tingle with this All-in. I can't believe with this amount that I can't really feel it.

I will say, however, that the Kool-Aid sugar free flavor drops really make this stuff enjoyable. Been using orange and mixing it with about 12 ounces of water. Tastes great this way.

Have you tried CONQU3R? it's got the 1.5g of agmatine sulfate on top of the 6g of citrulline mal and a better stim matrix with the added AMP.

Grape Ape
06-22-2014, 05:42 PM
All in is awesome. Give it a few workouts to really shine. Let the Creatine HCL build up.

I also take some extra HCL on off days. Copped as much as I could when PN had to discontinue. I think regular monohydrate would surfice on off days though.

Freepressright
06-23-2014, 07:49 AM
All in is awesome. Give it a few workouts to really shine. Let the Creatine HCL build up.

I also take some extra HCL on off days. Copped as much as I could when PN had to discontinue. I think regular monohydrate would surfice on off days though.

I agree with this. After a few days in, I'm noticing that it's getting better and better.

Freepressright
06-25-2014, 04:12 AM
Found the beta alanine tingle this morning, for whatever reason. I haven't yet felt it with All-in, but I took my dose this morning and there it was. I wonder how many of the ingredients could have possibly settled. Maybe I should shake the bag.

BoneDaddy
06-25-2014, 04:36 AM
Found the beta alanine tingle this morning, for whatever reason. I haven't yet felt it with All-in, but I took my dose this morning and there it was. I wonder how many of the ingredients could have possibly settled. Maybe I should shake the bag.

That's a habit i picked up years ago; Shaking the container. Even if I used it the day before. OCD or paranoia, but I always have.

Freepressright
06-25-2014, 11:21 AM
That's a habit i picked up years ago; Shaking the container. Even if I used it the day before. OCD or paranoia, but I always have.

I'm going to make sure I shake the shit out of the bag later. I will say I concur with whoever said this stuff gets better with time. The performance of it shines more with each day of use. This is really a rock-solid product.

This morning I mixed up a pack of cherry Kool Aid powder with a cup of Splenda granular and added 3 TBSP to the All-in. Worked beautifully. Had a killer shoulder workout.

BoneDaddy
06-25-2014, 11:39 AM
Still waiting on someone to give me a Fully Loaded VS Pre-Jym review......and waiting on bb.com to email saying they stock finally

Freepressright
06-25-2014, 12:02 PM
I was just telling Wesley Inman that Pre-Jym is definitely worth a try. It's still the best out there that I've ever experienced, IMHO. But All-In certainly doesn't disappoint.