PDA

View Full Version : ECTD is going on Test!

ECTD
06-23-2014, 01:50 PM
well since it's a little late in the logging and i'm a new member here i figured the best way for people to get to know how i like to do things was post up a log that i have on a few forums.
it will also help get my measly post count up!
so i started 2.5 weeks ago with my very first injection ever 250mg/ml of Test E
Starting weight was 194 and i am now 198. 5'10" 23 Yr old
Previous cycles include
#1 Halodrol 100mg 6 weeks
#2 Xcel Chaos + EM powdered DMZ (60mg DMZ 60mg Cyanostane) 6 weeks
#3 Dianodrol 90mg, Trestobol 100mg, Tvar 120mg, DMZ 60mg. 4 weeks
#4 week 1-4 Epi 80mg, Triumphalis 45mg, DMZ 80mg, Trestobol 100mg Week 4-8 Xcel Reaper (80mg Epi, 400mg Furaza, 50mg Tvar) Trestobol 100mg + Superdrol 20/20/20/20 and Detonator X (22.5mg Epistane) used on workout days only for weeks 1-8
i know i have done some pretty crazy shit with orals.

first wen't great with very little PIP in the right thigh. the second pin last week 250mg/ml Test E in the left thigh and there definitely was a little more PIP from that one but nothing bad or to whine about.
i have also been "spot" injecting 4-AD Base (legit 4-AD not the 4-DHEA/4-AD shit.) i have hit both thighs 50mg/.5ml and both delts twice at 50mg/.5ml.
really love the effects i get from this taking it pre-workout!
right now i am doing
250mg Test E/ week
50mg Mentdione/ ED for 15 days
40mcg T3/ED

"goods i have to add during the cruise"
Dimethabold 176 caps
Superdrol 3.5 Grams
100mg/ml 40 ML Trest Ace
the plan is to up to 250mg Test E 2 times a week here within the next month. and stay on 500mg/week for however long i feel like it. and will only drop back down to 250mg if i feel like i want to.

i know there are a lot of knowledgeable guys on this board so i'm glad to have finally made it over here to start an account.
Questions, Critique and any input on this is welcome! always happy learn new things!

BoneDaddy
06-23-2014, 02:52 PM
In on this!

ECTD
06-23-2014, 03:04 PM
In on this!

thanks for joining my experiment!!

Rodja
06-23-2014, 03:19 PM
I'd bump up the dosing now as that amount isn't a huge increase over endogenous production at your age and it'll still be much easier on both the HPTA and overall well being than your previous oral blast.

ECTD
06-23-2014, 03:29 PM
I'd bump up the dosing now as that amount isn't a huge increase over endogenous production at your age and it'll still be much easier on both the HPTA and overall well being than your previous oral blast.

well 250mg/week from my research is about 3-3.5X the amount the body can produce naturally in optimal situations.
only reason i was going to wait to up the dose was cause i was going to finish the mentdione first before upping my test.
i figured up the test to 500 after mentdione then run 4 weeks of SD or Dimethabold in a month after starting 500mg.

*my research shows optimal testosterone production of healthy males range from 50-70mg a week.*

Jelisej
06-23-2014, 03:47 PM
250 mg a week is waste of time- your HPTA is shut wheter you are using 250 mg of 500mg a week, with max dose of 600 mg- more than 600 mg does not yield better results. So you need to up your dose. 40 mg of T3 is too much for 250 mg of test, and is probably supressing your T4 levels which are needed for proper function of brain, hair growth etc...
Another thing is you dont mention an AI, which will be needed at some point, and you dont mention HCG which is must have. 250 IU 3X a week being optimum dose.

ECTD
06-23-2014, 03:56 PM
250 mg a week is waste of time- your HPTA is shut wheter you are using 250 mg of 500mg a week, with max dose of 600 mg- more than 600 mg does not yield better results. So you need to up your dose. 40 mg of T3 is too much for 250 mg of test, and is probably supressing your T4 levels which are needed for proper function of brain, hair growth etc...
Another thing is you dont mention an AI, which will be needed at some point, and you dont mention HCG which is must have. 250 IU 3X a week being optimum dose.

this is a Cruise dose. i am not using it to make me gain muscle (which it will) and 40mcg of T3 is not enough to be catabolic on 250mg Test/week considering your body produces roughly 12mcg-20mcg T3 Daily and you only have 50-70mg Test weekly to counter act those catabolic effects. 250mg and 40mcg is no issue from what i have researched.
i have an AI on Hand of course along with nolva. but at 250mg i don't see that being used any time soon.
why is HCG a MUST? unless i decide to run PCT why would i care to use HCG?
and i know my HPTA is shut down. hence the Cruise dose. i don't care about my HPTA being shut down. i plan on being test for as long as possible.
where did you hear the above 600mg does not give better results? i know people who have gone from 750-1000mg and they say it just keeps getting better as you go up.

Jelisej
06-23-2014, 04:02 PM
Bro' you done a lot of reading, but at wrong places I'm afraid.

Pituary uses T3 as "guide" as little as 25 mg of T3 will have some supression of TSH which will lead to reduction of T4 levels- as a matter of fact t4 drops as a rock as soon as pituary senses bit more of fT3.
I've seen numbers of bloodworks, so trust me on this.

250 mg is cruising dose, but I dont see point of cruising for you, unless your on TRT.

HCG is simply must have, ask anyone here- and there are some sticky threads on HCG use in this forum, read it and then decide.

Rodja
06-23-2014, 04:03 PM
[QU OTE=ECTD;37871]well 250mg/week from my research is about 3-3.5X the amount the body can produce naturally in optimal situations.
only reason i was going to wait to up the dose was cause i was going to finish the mentdione first before upping my test.
i figured up the test to 500 after mentdione then run 4 weeks of SD or Dimethabold in a month after starting 500mg.

*my research shows optimal testosterone production of healthy males range from 50-70mg a week.*[/QUOTE]
Remember that test enanthate is ~30% ester weight and the main reason I say to increase now is so that the levels are stable by the time the ment clears instead of having to wait another 2-3 weeks for the ester to be cleaved.

Rodja
06-23-2014, 04:07 PM

While the HPTA will be suppressed, the amount will not be the same with 250mg or 500mg. It's not a light switch; think dimmer switches when it comes to the HTPA and hCG is NOT a must.

ECTD
06-23-2014, 04:11 PM
Bro' you done a lot of reading, but at wrong places I'm afraid.

Pituary uses T3 as "guide" as little as 25 mg of T3 will have some suipression of TSH which will lead to reduction of T4 levels- as a matter of fact t4 drops as a rock as soon as pituary senses bit more of fT3.
I've seen numbers of bloodworks, so trust me on this.

bro. Doses are in MCG not MG. and does not matter the amount of suppression your T4/T3 gets if i stopped T3 in a max of 2 weeks my levels will be back to normal.
and yes i do a SHITLOAD of studying and most of my posts that have facts in them are posted from actual studies and not just something i read somewhere.
i prefer to read through actual research papers and studies to get my information. so i very HIGHLY doubt i have been reading this stuff in the wrong places.

- - - Updated - - -

[QU OTE=ECTD;37871]well 250mg/week from my research is about 3-3.5X the amount the body can produce naturally in optimal situations.

*my research shows optimal testosterone production of healthy males range from 50-70mg a week.*
Remember that test enanthate is ~30% ester weight and the main reason I say to increase now is so that the levels are stable by the time the ment clears instead of having to wait another 2-3 weeks for the ester to be cleaved.[/QUOTE]

Fuck!!! totally didn't even account for the ester weight! thanks dude i can't believe i spaced that!
i will up my dose to 500mg should be able to pin tonight. which will make monday/thursday my pin days for Test.

Jelisej
06-23-2014, 04:12 PM
While the HPTA will be suppressed, the amount will not be the same with 250mg or 500mg. It's not a light switch; think dimmer switches when it comes to the HTPA and hCG is NOT a must.

It will not be same in first period, but after few weeks person will be shut regardless of whtere 250 or 500 mg was used, Difference is in receptor saturation, but this is a reason why we have PCT, tough lot of "receptor" stuff is not really known.

HCG keeps boys functional and that has a lot of benefits, plus recovery is faster- and on top of that HCG brings a lot of other hormones,stimulates adrenals and thyroid which all brings certain benefits.

ECTD
06-23-2014, 04:20 PM
It will not be same in first period, but after few weeks person will be shut regardless of whtere 250 or 500 mg was used, Difference is in receptor saturation, but this is a reason why we have PCT, tough lot of "receptor" stuff is not really known.

HCG keeps boys functional and that has a lot of benefits, plus recovery is faster- and on top of that HCG brings a lot of other hormones,stimulates adrenals and thyroid which all brings certain benefits.

so your saying that no matter what 250mg Test Vs 500mg Test it will shut you down? pretty much but not 100%
you are correct there.
But you will shut down faster on 500mg vs 250mg.
i will NOT be PCTing as this is a cruise and i plan to stay on.
i will only introduce HCG if i feel it's necessary for recovery if and when i decide to come off test. i don't see HCG being of any use during a test cycle unless you for some reason care about your LH production while your still suppressing your system.
i just don't see any point in raising LH production if you are shut down from exogenous hormones any way. just my opinion on the matter though haha

Rodja
06-23-2014, 04:21 PM

You obviously don't fully understand suppression. Dose used makes a huge difference in terms of suppression and your body is never producing nil LH unless you've been on a long cycle with high doses and multiple compounds. I've been on for over 2.5 years and still have some LH production, granted it's not much at this point.

Jelisej
06-23-2014, 04:32 PM
You obviously don't fully understand suppression. Dose used makes a huge difference in terms of suppression and your body is never producing nil LH unless you've been on a long cycle with high doses and multiple compounds. I've been on for over 2.5 years and still have some LH production, granted it's not much at this point.

I never said that LH will be zero.

"and your body is never producing nil LH unless you've been on a long cycle with high doses and multiple compounds" this is what I said only I used different words.

Also, I'm human- I do make mistakes, I may sometimes put mcg instead of mg etc... But who wants to understand he will.

ECTD
06-23-2014, 04:33 PM

"and your body is never producing nil LH unless you've been on a long cycle with high doses and multiple compounds" this is what I said only I used different words.

Also, I'm human- I do make mistakes, I may sometimes put mcg instead of mg etc... But who wants to understand he will.

haha i know just pointing it out because mcg and mg is a HUGE difference.

Rodja
06-23-2014, 04:48 PM

However, you're still mistaken with you position that 250mg and 500mg will lead to the same level of suppression. Dosage makes a huge difference in terms of level of suppression.

Jelisej
06-23-2014, 05:07 PM
However, you're still mistaken with you position that 250mg and 500mg will lead to the same level of suppression. Dosage makes a huge difference in terms of level of suppression.

I never said that 250 ands 500 mg is same, I said HPTA will be supressed in both cases, and HPTA supression and recovery itself depends on lot of factors.

Rodja, please- we have been on this forim and pp forum for a long time- I beleive we dont really need to go into every word? If you dont like me, just say so- I always say that you're a great guy, regardless- I really try to avoid conflicts.

ECTD- good luck to you, and all the vest with your cycle!

ECTD
06-23-2014, 05:09 PM
I never said that 250 ands 500 mg is same, I said HPTA will be supressed in both cases, and HPTA supression and recovery itself depends on lot of factors.

Rodja, please- we have been on this forim and pp forum for a long time- I beleive we dont really need to go into every word? If you dont like me, just say so- I always say that you're a great guy, regardless- I really try to avoid conflicts.

Thanks man appreciate it! and appreciate your input! i am going to be starting 500mg Test!

Rodja
06-23-2014, 05:11 PM

The way you word your statement implies that the suppression will be the same between the doses. I'm merely clarifying that statement.

Jelisej
06-23-2014, 05:22 PM
The way you word your statement implies that the suppression will be the same between the doses. I'm merely clarifying that statement.

Personally, I dont even think there is a way to tell exact level of supression, LH is just one factor and LH test is not fullproof, it just gives you an idea If you do test every 15 mins every different result would most likely be different. On top of that if one has higher LH level it does not neccessary mean his recovery will be better or faster, and lastly- and there is difference in LH level of 0.5 mlU/ml and 1 mlU/ml, but practically? difference is petty- IMO.

naeydrin
06-23-2014, 05:27 PM
Ill be following your cruise and ph runs:)

ECTD
06-24-2014, 09:55 AM
Ill be following your cruise and ph runs:)

Thanks man!

- - - Updated - - -

alright so i actually have 3.5 Grams of Superdrol left! just checked this morning.
i did pin another 250mg last night and pip is very minimal. i did get the oil in the muscle pretty damn quick tho so it was to be expected.

ECTD
06-24-2014, 02:04 PM
so guys i will be leaving for about 8 days here next month. should i dose 500-750mg the day before i leave just to keep my blood levels higher while i'm down there?
or should i just fill 2 pins and take my 2 250mg dose down there? i leave saturday and will miss my typical monday pin and my typical thursday pin if i don't bring it down with me.
(will be with lots of family)

BoneDaddy
06-24-2014, 02:43 PM
Are you driving or flying?

ECTD
06-24-2014, 02:56 PM
Are you driving or flying?

driving with family. so i'm not so much worried about traveling with it. only thing i can't think of is when/where i would pin it.
maybe like before/after a shower or something?

BoneDaddy
06-24-2014, 03:10 PM
I'd definitely take preloaded syringes or even the test and some pins. Put them in your dap bag and do it before/after a shower or as if you're taking a shit. put the pins back in the bag and bring them back home. I'd rather do that and keep blood levels at a constant, stable level than the big spike.

longBallLima
06-24-2014, 03:18 PM
bro. Doses are in MCG not MG. and does not matter the amount of suppression your T4/T3 gets if i stopped T3 in a max of 2 weeks my levels will be back to normal.
and yes i do a SHITLOAD of studying and most of my posts that have facts in them are posted from actual studies and not just something i read somewhere.
i prefer to read through actual research papers and studies to get my information. so i very HIGHLY doubt i have been reading this stuff in the wrong places.

cruising on 500 E/week at 23 y.o.

of all things, superdrol as a possible addition. oh "bro"

and all that after SHITLOADS of studying and reading. I'd like to see the scientific references you read regarding this approach. something tells me your scientific research for superdrol is mostly based on forum posts by other "bros"

i may not know much, but when i come to ask i certainly don't condescend on the contributing members of this forum and pick on a silly typo

i'm sure to get shat on for this, so commence...

ECTD
06-24-2014, 03:31 PM
cruising on 500 E/week at 23 y.o.

of all things, superdrol as a possible addition. oh "bro"

and all that after SHITLOADS of studying and reading. I'd like to see the scientific references you read regarding this approach. something tells me your scientific research for superdrol is mostly based on forum posts by other "bros"

i may not know much, but when i come to ask i certainly don't condescend on the contributing members of this forum and pick on a silly typo

i'm sure to get shat on for this, so commence...

excuse me.
cruising was 250mg a week and i was going to stay there for a little until BOTH jel and rodja suggested me to just up the dose to 500mg.
i was not being rude by pointing out the MCG vs MG scenario i felt it was necessary to point out due to the fact 1000mcg=1mg which is a very large difference.
did i ever say i have scientific study's of 23 yr olds cruising and taking oral steroids. no i did not.
my scientific research for superdrol is based solely on the molecule itself and how it acts inside the body and not on some "oh bro superdrol is the shit" forum post.
i did NOT come and post this thread to ask anything. i posted this thread so people here can get a feel for me without me having to reach out.

please if you have anything to contribute to this thread do so. because that post had no useful information in it what so ever and i am not only here to help people learn but am here to learn myself.

ECTD
06-24-2014, 03:35 PM
I'd definitely take preloaded syringes or even the test and some pins. Put them in your dap bag and do it before/after a shower or as if you're taking a shit. put the pins back in the bag and bring them back home. I'd rather do that and keep blood levels at a constant, stable level than the big spike.

sounds good. Pre-loaded is what ill do then. will make it very easy to just pop the cap off and pin without having to deal with getting the oil in the pin first!

longBallLima
06-24-2014, 03:44 PM
i did NOT come and post this thread to ask anything. i posted this thread so people here can get a feel for me without me having to reach out.
please if you have anything to contribute to this thread do so. because that post had no useful information in it what so ever and i am not only here to help people learn but am here to learn myself.

very contradictory. "not ask anything", but also "to learn".

whatever dude, carry on. I'm sure it wasn't only you that thought Jel meant 40000mcg of t3 and you weren't just being a condescending dick. what tha fuck does he know about thyroid function, huh? you've done shitloads of pubmed searches, so...

good rep for your sponsor, i tell ya.

ECTD
06-24-2014, 03:50 PM
very contradictory. "not ask anything", but also "to learn".

whatever dude, carry on. I'm sure it wasn't only you that thought Jel meant 40000mcg of t3 and you weren't just being a condescending dick. what tha fuck does he know about thyroid function, huh? you've done shitloads of pubmed searches, so...

good rep for your sponsor, i tell ya.
Okay I've done absolutely nothing to be rude to you or anyone else in this thread. maybe you need to take a xanax and relax a little bit.
I never said he didn't know anything about thyroid function.
I don't know what your deal is man.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

longBallLima
06-24-2014, 03:57 PM
Okay I've done absolutely nothing to be rude to you or anyone else in this thread. maybe you need to take a xanax and relax a little bit.
I never said he didn't know anything about thyroid function.
I don't know what your deal is man.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
oh, so it's not just the PM, you replied here too? i replied to your PM, let me know if that is sufficient for you.

BoneDaddy
06-24-2014, 04:11 PM
Any chance we can just get back on topic and let it go?

ECTD
06-26-2014, 09:42 AM
Mentdione is undoubtedly kicking in! i had a Killer chest workout yesterday morning took 20mg Ment PW! pumps, strength and endurance were all up! my muscles are feeling and looking fuller all the time. libido is higher than usual. and that alpha feeling is Awesome!!

BoneDaddy
06-26-2014, 10:24 AM
What MENT are you running?

ECTD
06-26-2014, 10:40 AM
What MENT are you running?

Mentdione. the precursor to trestolone.
it was free and so i figured why not run it.
i also got dimethabold 175 caps sitting at home yelling at me every time i open my drawer lol

ECTD
06-26-2014, 04:16 PM
Pin went nicely today. No blood. No pain.
Any one here have a suggestion of different size needle?
Right now I'm using a 23g 1.5".
It's not a big deal for me at all using these. But just wondering what other people prefer.

BoneDaddy
06-26-2014, 04:20 PM
Pin went nicely today. No blood. No pain.
Any one here have a suggestion of different size needle?
Right now I'm using a 23g 1.5".
It's not a big deal for me at all using these. But just wondering what other people prefer.

Damn! I use 25s, 1/2". Draw with 18s. 1.5"? You fucking size queen you! lol

ECTD
06-26-2014, 04:23 PM
Damn! I use 25s, 1/2". Draw with 18s. 1.5"? You fucking size queen you! lol
I just got mine from a friend who had got a whole 250 pack box and so I figured I'd use them till I decided to look into buying my own haha. The oil goes in nice and quick that's for sure

ECTD
06-27-2014, 12:10 AM
5 ment pre workout with detonator X.
No 4AD today.
Hit a pretty incredible back day. Strength endurance focus aggression were all up noticeable from last week. And I felt incredible!!!

ECTD
06-27-2014, 10:54 AM
absolutely no PIP from my injection yesterday.
i'm feeling incredible today!! a nice euphoria!

BoneDaddy
06-27-2014, 11:24 AM
absolutely no PIP from my injection yesterday.
i'm feeling incredible today!! a nice euphoria!

Nice!! What do you attribute that too? MENT or increased Test?

ECTD
06-27-2014, 11:27 AM
Nice!! What do you attribute that too? MENT or increased Test?

i would say both. i didn't even feel this good on 100mg Trestobol.

BoneDaddy
06-27-2014, 11:33 AM
Daddy's gotta get him some MENT......

ECTD
06-27-2014, 11:35 AM
Daddy's gotta get him some MENT......

Mentdione? or actual MENT? lol

BoneDaddy
06-27-2014, 11:38 AM
Mentdione? or actual MENT? lol

A quote my wife uses with me quite often that I've started living by is "When faced with 2 appealing options, always choose both." LOL

ECTD
06-28-2014, 07:20 AM
A quote my wife uses with me quite often that I've started living by is "When faced with 2 appealing options, always choose both." LOL
Haha that is a great one!!! Your wife is one smart cookie.

ECTD
06-30-2014, 09:25 AM
feeling quite awesome these last few days!! i am definitely looking bigger and leaner noticeably within the last week.

weekend
07-01-2014, 02:42 AM
Isn't actual ment trest?

BoneDaddy
07-01-2014, 04:53 AM
What's your diet looking like?

ECTD
07-01-2014, 09:10 AM
Isn't actual ment trest?

Yes Trestolone = Ment. but i am taking mentdione.

What's your diet looking like?

around 2500 cals 250G carbs 90G fat 200G protein

ECTD
07-02-2014, 12:41 PM
last few days i have noticed mild back pumps from walking/standing to long/ wood cutting. which is odd cause i didn't have back pumps on anything but Hdrol.
today is my last day on Mentdione so i have a feeling the back pumps will be gone by the weekend.

BoneDaddy
07-02-2014, 02:30 PM
No mo Ment. Sad days....

ECTD
07-02-2014, 02:39 PM
No mo Ment. Sad days....

it is quite a sad day for sure! but i still have a good bit of SD powder and 2 dimethabold bottles to play with soon!
think Dbold is next on the list to try though especially since it was free might as well give it a run!

ECTD
07-03-2014, 09:38 AM
my injection was weird this morning. did everything the same as i normally have. accept this time when i started to push the needle in as soon as it pierced my skin i started getting a burn/tight feeling in that spot.
but didn't wan't to pull out and try again and the pain wasn't bad it was just odd since i have honestly never felt any pain from the injections before.

nate3993
07-03-2014, 10:16 AM
That happens. Angle slightly changed. Hit a small nerve, etc. It's all part of the game man

BoneDaddy
07-03-2014, 10:25 AM
Yup, I've even had that happen with slin pin and peptide. No rhyme or reason, just happens. I really fucking hate that burn though.......

ECTD
07-03-2014, 11:14 AM
That happens. Angle slightly changed. Hit a small nerve, etc. It's all part of the game man

of course! just was an interesting feeling.

Yup, I've even had that happen with slin pin and peptide. No rhyme or reason, just happens. I really fucking hate that burn though.......

yeah i was like woah this is odd why is it burning. but at least it doesn't actually hurt!

ECTD
07-08-2014, 10:25 AM
Yesterday was chest day and holy hot damn was it a good one!!
pinned my Test about 3 hours before then i pinned 100mg 4-Adiol about and hour pre workout took a fat scoop of Det X 22.5mg Epistane and 1 mg Etizolam!
i have outstanding endurance, ( 5-10 second breaks between all lifts) strength was up again! mind muscle connection was outstanding!
i really think the test is starting kick harder! and every time iv'e use the 4-AD pumps get wild!
don't judge me i like trying new things. lol:p

ECTD
07-10-2014, 10:18 AM
well it seemed there was 10.5ml of test in my vial. just pinned the 1.5ml this morning. my new stuff should be here tomorrow so i can still pin on vacation!
i have a special place in my heart for my source :)

ECTD
07-12-2014, 10:05 PM
Since I am low on pins atm I decided to do all 500mg test e last night
Injection was the best yet didn't even feel the needle going in. Absolutely no PIP today. And there was only a small drop of blood.
:-) should be a good week

ECTD
07-12-2014, 10:09 PM
I think this last week was week 6 first 2 weeks was on only 1CC a week. Then the other 4 weeks were at 2CC a week.
So next week is 7 weeks on test and I'm feeling great!

ECTD
07-21-2014, 01:52 PM
so i decided instead of bringing pins with me ( we had a lot more family going with us than originally thought) i just pinned my thursday dose which happened to be 325mg (there was an extra .5 ml in the vial) and then late friday night i dosed 500mg. needless to say 825mg felt incredible all week!

i have recently been selected to run Dienolone Acetate IM so i will be starting that in the next week or so. i will most likely make a new log just for the weeks im on dienolone since i have not used it before it should be a good one!

BoneDaddy
07-21-2014, 02:02 PM
so i decided instead of bringing pins with me ( we had a lot more family going with us than originally thought) i just pinned my thursday dose which happened to be 325mg (there was an extra .5 ml in the vial) and then late friday night i dosed 500mg. needless to say 825mg felt incredible all week!

i have recently been selected to run Dienolone Acetate IM so i will be starting that in the next week or so. i will most likely make a new log just for the weeks im on dienolone since i have not used it before it should be a good one!

You, sir, are a bastard!! Total jealousy talking. DA Im sounds yummy.

ECTD
07-21-2014, 02:05 PM
You, sir, are a bastard!! Total jealousy talking. DA Im sounds yummy.

awe i feel special :) hopefully DA doesn't disappoint me like Tvar at 100mg did. and unlike running 100mg Tvar with 2 other compounds i will only be using DA and Test so this should be nice!

ECTD
07-24-2014, 11:23 AM
okay Pins arrived today! i will dose 500mg tonight. and when i told my girl about one of my injections burning she was like well did you pull out and try another spot. i said no. she goes, you dumb ass you were in a nerve! next time pull out and put it somewhere else before you give yourself nerve damage!! haha
she does home health care she is practically a nurse so she has to know these things!
i'm quite happy she doesn't care that i do steroids as long as i'm being safe about it.

BoneDaddy
07-24-2014, 12:17 PM
okay Pins arrived today! i will dose 500mg tonight. and when i told my girl about one of my injections burning she was like well did you pull out and try another spot. i said no. she goes, you dumb ass you were in a nerve! next time pull out and put it somewhere else before you give yourself nerve damage!! haha
she does home health care she is practically a nurse so she has to know these things!
i'm quite happy she doesn't care that i do steroids as long as i'm being safe about it.

I'd totally recruit her ass to administer injections.

ECTD
07-24-2014, 12:30 PM

haha maybe one day. just would be a weird question to ask.
hey, will you poke my ass with testosterone? lol

BoneDaddy
07-24-2014, 01:31 PM
haha maybe one day. just would be a weird question to ask.
hey, will you poke my ass with testosterone? lol

If that's weird then you're not hitting it right ;-) lol

ECTD
07-24-2014, 01:35 PM
If that's weird then you're not hitting it right ;-) lol

haha well if i ask at some point and i get a Hell No i am blaming you!
although she does always look at my arms and say " here is a good vein to draw blood from, you never draw from the inside because there is nerves there." lol

ECTD
07-24-2014, 03:42 PM
So, just did my injection. Damn 25g compared to 23g is a big difference It seems. Thanks for the suggestion I'm glad I got the 25g this time!
My last pins were just given to me from a friend who has been pinning for a while so I figured he knew what he was doing lol.

BoneDaddy
07-24-2014, 04:01 PM
So, just did my injection. Damn 25g compared to 23g is a big difference It seems. Thanks for the suggestion I'm glad I got the 25g this time!
My last pins were just given to me from a friend who has been pinning for a while so I figured he knew what he was doing lol.

Yeah, i agree...big difference!! I tried backloading a slin for the 1st time last week. The stick was not even noticeable, but the plunge time and force exerted.....sheesh. lol

ECTD
07-24-2014, 04:04 PM
Yeah, i agree...big difference!! I tried backloading a slin for the 1st time last week. The stick was not even noticeable, but the plunge time and force exerted.....sheesh. lol
Haha yeah I've done that once too with the 4AD pain in the ass I'd rather just use a regular one

Bucks
07-25-2014, 01:35 PM
23s are for the big loads in your ass.

Did I just say that ....

ECTD
07-29-2014, 11:31 AM
Chest day wen't quite awesome yesterday!
Recovery strength and endurance are all up compared to last week!

ECTD
07-30-2014, 03:36 PM
my guy is sending me some TNE to test out next week!!! pretty stoked for that! should be a awesome pre-workout compound!

BoneDaddy
07-30-2014, 08:13 PM
Your supply chain kind of pisses me off.....

ECTD
07-31-2014, 10:31 AM
Your supply chain kind of pisses me off.....

what for? that's very rude! lol

ECTD
07-31-2014, 02:37 PM
Girlfriend said any time i want her to poke my ass to just ask and she will do it for me.
thanks BoneDaddy i now have an ass poker for a girlfriend! LOL

BoneDaddy
07-31-2014, 02:56 PM
what for? that's very rude! lol

It's totally out of envy, greed, and all of those other sinful things. Jealousy is a bitch!

Girlfriend said any time i want her to poke my ass to just ask and she will do it for me.

See!! You owe me now!! lol You, are very welcome!!

ECTD
07-31-2014, 03:02 PM
It's totally out of envy, greed, and all of those other sinful things. Jealousy is a bitch!

See!! You owe me now!! lol You, are very welcome!!

haha okay i won't take any offense to that!

and you got it bro! PM'd!

Bucks
07-31-2014, 05:53 PM

Hey people pay good money for a good Ass Poke!

ECTD
07-31-2014, 05:59 PM
Very true! Lol

ECTD
08-05-2014, 01:16 PM
okay so my last to injections were all fine and dandy until i pulled the needle out.
well last thursday (i believe i went through a vein) when i pulled the needle out a ton of blood started pouring out. once i got it to stop i have a dark bruise around the injection site about the size of a quarter.
Then yesterday (which wasn't near as bad) but i did all my regular stuff. and when i pulled out there was blood that went up into the syringe and i bled a tiny bit more than normal. but i also got a bruise the size of a quarter only it's very light in color.
think i just went through another vein? or could it be something different?

either way Dem Gainzzz is still rollin along nicely. and excited for the DA to arrive!!!

ECTD
08-05-2014, 07:14 PM
Damn awesome gym session.
Pinned 50mg 4AD in my left delt before chest day! Can't wait for that TNE to come in! And the DA woot woot

BoneDaddy
08-06-2014, 05:24 AM
I'm not well versed on 4AD, what's the kick in time on that and what do you notice from it?

ECTD
08-06-2014, 07:41 AM
I'm not well versed on 4AD, what's the kick in time on that and what do you notice from it?
Okay well it's the old 4AD that's banned.
It is slightly more androgenic than test, has a 15% conversion rate to test. And it's also a base hormone so I'd say once injected the hormone will start entering your blood stream within a half hour.
I notice slight endurance and aggression increase from it.

tallstraw
08-06-2014, 01:23 PM
You're injecting 4ad?
My buddy bought all the bottles I had of it. I had him on 1g a day. Plus like 500mg of 1ad. Meet pre workout for extra pump. He said nip sensitivity kicked in soon. So input him on let to everyday. Said it was thr smoothest cycle ever. Fucked his girl like 5 times a day everyday. Got his levels checked, and was above the 1500 mark, while his estrogen was mid range of normal amount on .5ml of GWP letro ED. Recovery was fast as hell too. I kind of wish I'd used it. But he said it was smooth as fuck. I think you'll enjoy it.

ECTD
08-07-2014, 11:38 AM
You're injecting 4ad?
My buddy bought all the bottles I had of it. I had him on 1g a day. Plus like 500mg of 1ad. Meet pre workout for extra pump. He said nip sensitivity kicked in soon. So input him on let to everyday. Said it was thr smoothest cycle ever. Fucked his girl like 5 times a day everyday. Got his levels checked, and was above the 1500 mark, while his estrogen was mid range of normal amount on .5ml of GWP letro ED. Recovery was fast as hell too. I kind of wish I'd used it. But he said it was smooth as fuck. I think you'll enjoy it.

yeah i inject 50-100mg about 30-60 minutes pre workout. i don't use it all the time though just when i feel like it haha. it's a pretty great compound!

ECTD
08-07-2014, 11:40 AM
WOOHOO this mornings injection went good. not even a drop of blood came out.
i stopped taking nolva a few days ago as nipple sensitivity stopped and today i switch to .25mg arimidex eod.
any one have any suggestions on a better dose for the arimidex please chime in!

ECTD
08-18-2014, 11:49 AM
weekend at the Beach Was awesome!!! had some GREAT beers and outstanding food! only down side was the muggy weather has me breaking out a bit again. bastards lol.
TNE should be here today so that should be a good time! may or may not give it a try until i'm back from reno.

BoneDaddy
08-18-2014, 11:58 AM
I'm a beer snob/connoisseur, what did you have?

ECTD
08-18-2014, 12:04 PM
I'm a beer snob/connoisseur, what did you have?

i had Rogue Dead Guy Ale, Rogue 7 hop IPA, Rogue SX Imperial IPA. if you couldn't guess already, yes i went to rogue brewery headquarters in newport!
i had a bunch of samples too but thats like 10 more to list lol

ECTD
08-18-2014, 01:05 PM
so i have been told my TNE is 52.875 mg/ml.
that's quite a accurate number there lol.

BoneDaddy
08-18-2014, 07:34 PM
i had Rogue Dead Guy Ale, Rogue 7 hop IPA, Rogue SX Imperial IPA. if you couldn't guess already, yes i went to rogue brewery headquarters in newport!
i had a bunch of samples too but thats like 10 more to list lol

Nice! Those last 2 sound good. You sound like you might be a hophead like myself....

so i have been told my TNE is 52.875 mg/ml.
that's quite a accurate number there lol.

I like that source!

ECTD
08-19-2014, 11:01 AM
Nice! Those last 2 sound good. You sound like you might be a hophead like myself....

I like that source!
Yes it is a great source! and i am definitely a hop head. love my IPA's!!! and especially double IPA like Tricerahops! one of my favorites!

BoneDaddy
08-19-2014, 12:34 PM
Yes it is a great source! and i am definitely a hop head. love my IPA's!!! and especially double IPA like Tricerahops! one of my favorites!

Charlotte has blown upo with local breweries, and Asheville, which is an hour or so away, has the most microbreweries per capita in the US. One of the breweries here, Noda Brewing, won gold medal for the IPA at The World Beer Cup. Best damn IPA ever.

ECTD
08-19-2014, 01:35 PM
in 2013 my town was #1 for breweries per capita in the US.
we have a trail with a map specifically designed for our breweries called the ale trail. once you finish the trail and get all the required breweries you get a mug or something. iv'e never done it lol
and now portland (2.5 hours away) has the most breweries per capita in the world.
some neat facts!
It’s estimated that 53% Percent of all draft beer consumed in Oregon is brewed in Oregon.
Oregonians consumed 2.803 million barrels of beer in 2013, of that more than 18 percent or 507,500 barrels of the total beer consumed in Oregon, was made in Oregon
There are currently 56 breweries in Portland, 76 in the Portland metro area, 21 in Bend and 30 in Central Oregon and 12 in Eugene.
Hood River (not far away at all) has 4 breweries in its city limits and 5 that have a Hood River address-that’s 1 per every 1458 people
Facts | Oregon Craft Beer (http://oregoncraftbeer.org/facts/)

we have some amazing breweries here. rogue has won countless awards, Deschutes has won Many 1st place awards along with 10 barrel, boneyard and silvermoon!
it's hard to live here and not be a beer snob lol

ECTD
08-19-2014, 01:38 PM
Charlotte has blown upo with local breweries, and Asheville, which is an hour or so away, has the most microbreweries per capita in the US. One of the breweries here, Noda Brewing, won gold medal for the IPA at The World Beer Cup. Best damn IPA ever.

thats awesome! our town/towns here are very similar!

somm
08-19-2014, 10:39 PM
My wife is from portland or. and whenever we go to visit her parents I love to hit some of the breweries. I did my stint with hoppy beers, but still love one every now and again. If you like hoppy beers you guys need to try the 90 minute IPA by Dogfish Head! I made my own beer for the first time and made a clone of Mac and Jack's African Amber, which I really like, and it turned out awesome! Not to hoppy not to malty.

ECTD
08-20-2014, 11:26 AM
My wife is from portland or. and whenever we go to visit her parents I love to hit some of the breweries. I did my stint with hoppy beers, but still love one every now and again. If you like hoppy beers you guys need to try the 90 minute IPA by Dogfish Head! I made my own beer for the first time and made a clone of Mac and Jack's African Amber, which I really like, and it turned out awesome! Not to hoppy not to malty.

i will definitely look that up and see where i can find it! i am starting to really like the stouts and porters from our microbreweries here. but hoppy beers still own my heart for now! haha
i have thought about brewing some of my own. just haven't gotten around to researching anything haha

ECTD
08-20-2014, 02:36 PM
a little birdie told me this morning that in a month or so i will have access to 1-test cyp! WOOT WOOT!
pretty excited for that! always heard about how awesome 1 test is.

tallstraw
08-20-2014, 06:37 PM
Lol get ready for some pip from hell

somm
08-20-2014, 11:07 PM
If you get a chance, try Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout. I think you will really like it if you are into stouts.

ECTD
08-22-2014, 08:37 AM
Lol get ready for some pip from hell
From the 1 test or from the TNE?

ECTD
08-22-2014, 08:37 AM
If you get a chance, try Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout. I think you will really like it if you are into stouts.
I'll check it out! Sounds like a tasty beer!

ECTD
08-26-2014, 11:02 AM
yesterday pre workout = 22.5mg Epistane(Det X)/15mg D-bold/ 52.875mg TNE.
pumps were amazing, endurance was through the roof, strength was up a little despite only 15 second rests between lifts! very happy with the TNE since i know damn well Dbold hasn't started yet and Epi doesn't do that for me!

ECTD
08-26-2014, 01:35 PM
finally got notification that the free Dienolone acetate to log has been shipped out! took forever but at least it should be on it's way to me very soon after it gets brewed up!

Bucks
08-26-2014, 03:12 PM
Dien is great stuff!!!

ECTD
08-26-2014, 03:25 PM
Dien is great stuff!!!
what dose and duration have you ran it at?

Bucks
08-26-2014, 04:04 PM
TD up to about 300mg ED for 10 weeks .

On rat research with oil @ 350mg per week and about at 10 weeks now.

ECTD
08-26-2014, 04:08 PM
TD up to about 300mg ED for 10 weeks .

On rat research with oil @ 350mg per week and about at 10 weeks now.
Nice how are the results with your rat? I'm not sure how much powder he is sending me so not quite sure what dose It will be ran at yet but 50mg daily seems like a good start.

Bucks
08-26-2014, 04:28 PM
It seemed to add thickness and a general recomp effect over trest alone. I would like to see what happens @ 700mg Wk.

Then throw in the SDMZ 2 (which I'm using now) and shred and break all PR's!

ECTD
08-26-2014, 04:31 PM
It seemed to add thickness and a general recomp effect over trest alone. I would like to see what happens @ 700mg Wk.

Then throw in the SDMZ 2 (which I'm using now) and shred and break all PR's!
Good news! Should work well with TNE and dimethabold then!

ECTD
08-27-2014, 09:34 AM
upping dimethabold to 30mg today. been 3 days at 15mg not sure how long i plan to take it for i still have almost 2 full bottles.

ECTD
08-29-2014, 10:39 AM
TNE has been amazing so far! yesterday was shoulders and i absolutely smashed it! the day before i had 3 people comment on my arms and chest getting noticeably larger! AND the dienolone acetate should be here next week sometime and i'm planning 50mg daily till it's gone!

Bucks
08-29-2014, 01:37 PM
You should get some good pumps right out of the gate with adding the dien and sweat buckets .

ECTD
08-29-2014, 01:40 PM
You should get some good pumps right out of the gate with adding the dien and sweat buckets .

shit, i'm already hot all the time! lol but should help me lean up even more so ill count that a plus!

ECTD
09-02-2014, 10:47 AM
Definitely am feeling the dimethabold! yesterdays back workout was quite outstanding!!! think ill just stay at 30mg till the bottle is empty.

ECTD
09-04-2014, 02:20 PM
got a couple grams of Anavar on order. along with some NPP, Test E, TNE, LGD-4033 to be shipped soon!
the dienolone acetate looks like it will be here next week also!

BoneDaddy
09-05-2014, 04:41 AM
got a couple grams of Anavar on order. along with some NPP, Test E, TNE, LGD-4033 to be shipped soon!
the dienolone acetate looks like it will be here next week also!

My desk just lifted off the ground buy a few inches after reading that.

ECTD
09-05-2014, 07:42 AM
My desk just lifted off the ground buy a few inches after reading that.
It sounds amazing doesn't it?!?!?!

ECTD
09-06-2014, 01:34 PM
And, back pumps from dbold have started, great. Haha

ECTD
09-08-2014, 04:14 PM
starting to notice more muscle fullness/hardness and i'm getting more vascular as well!
so far even though i haven't noticed much in terms of strength or recovery i have noticed i'm getting more size faster and staying the same weight and my muscles are hard 24/7 now too! good stuff.

BoneDaddy
09-08-2014, 06:53 PM
starting to notice more muscle fullness/hardness and i'm getting more vascular as well!
so far even though i haven't noticed much in terms of strength or recovery i have noticed i'm getting more size faster and staying the same weight and my muscles are hard 24/7 now too! good stuff.

Sounds like some bad ass recomping going on!

ECTD
09-09-2014, 10:18 AM
Sounds like some bad ass recomping going on!

oh yeah it seems Dbold has been doing a great job on recomping. still have 21 dyas left to go!

nate3993
09-09-2014, 02:15 PM
when u say dbold I'm guessing u dimethabold by celtic, right?

ECTD
09-09-2014, 02:27 PM
when u say dbold I'm guessing u dimethabold by celtic, right?
Yes sir! Got a generous free bottle from BA a while ago

nate3993
09-09-2014, 02:40 PM
dimethylated dbol huh? dry gains? wet gains?

ECTD
09-09-2014, 02:52 PM
dimethylated dbol huh? dry gains? wet gains?

well i haven't had to up my AI yet so no aromatization that i have noticed which doesn't really surprise me from the 2 methylation. Great glycogen retention and mass gains.
i'd say it's a dry compound, but not near as dry as Dianodrol.

nate3993
09-09-2014, 03:49 PM
interesting. i remember people saying that dianodrol felt more like winny

ECTD
09-09-2014, 04:01 PM
interesting. i remember people saying that dianodrol felt more like winny

i haven't used winny but i could see that definitely. Dianodrol dried the living hell out of my joints even on 100mg trestobol. hated it! only good part for me was the awesome euphoric feeling at 60mg+ pre workout.

necropuppy
09-09-2014, 05:51 PM
i haven't used winny but i could see that definitely. Dianodrol dried the living hell out of my joints even on 100mg trestobol. hated it! only good part for me was the awesome euphoric feeling at 60mg+ pre workout.
I didn't get a euphoric feeling. :( I ran at 5-6 caps PWO.

ECTD
09-09-2014, 06:06 PM
I didn't get a euphoric feeling. :( I ran at 5-6 caps PWO.
I ran it at 105 mg so that is like 7 caps or something. But I'd take most of them pre workout and that's the only way I noticed it

necropuppy
09-09-2014, 06:09 PM
I ran it at 105 mg so that is like 7 caps or something. But I'd take most of them pre workout and that's the only way I noticed it
I took em all PWO too lol.

ECTD
09-09-2014, 06:11 PM
I took em all PWO too lol.
Yeah I wasn't very happy with them.

ECTD
09-11-2014, 01:48 PM
AWESOME supplies finally showed up! Dien ace gets brewed this weekend and then ill be starting some time next week.
Due to my situation of where my gear is located i will be doing a double dose every other day unless i know i can be there the next day to dose my subject.
LGD-4033 will start next week at like 5mg daily.
will start Anavar a little after i finish the Dbold cycle OR may hold off to run it but i doubt it.

ECTD
09-15-2014, 11:01 AM
i am now able to see veins on my quads so my last few pins have not hit any veins!! YES!!! lol

ECTD
09-15-2014, 04:37 PM
really debating on if i should up my test e another 250mg for a few months before my trade show in december or if i should just wait till after. hmmmm decisions decisions.

ECTD
09-23-2014, 04:27 PM
deinolone acetate arrived! LGD arrived! Ephedrine arrived! lets get this party started!

Bucks
09-24-2014, 07:06 AM
Go Dien! I love that stuff.

ECTD
09-24-2014, 10:10 AM
pinned 1ml (70mg) dien last night with test. everything went smooth and no out of the ordinary PIP today so that's a bonus.
LGD is dosed at 25mg/ml and so i'm taking .2ml and holy hell the stuff tastes absolutely horrid!
my 3 Grams of Var are on there way to my supplier now! also have 3 grams of superdrol on the way.

ECTD
09-24-2014, 02:04 PM
going to hit my delt with 1ml dien tonight. haven't hit my delts in months and that was with a slin pin so hoping this goes just as good as it did with the slin pin!
shouldn't be much different i wouldn't think!

ECTD
09-25-2014, 10:06 AM
hit my left delt last night 1ml Dien ace pre workout had some joint pain immediately after but all in all it went well. along with 30mg Dbold and 5mg LGD. and my workout was outstanding!!! i don't even care if it was just placebo or whatever it was a great workout and i'm excited for stuff to start kicking in!

ECTD
09-28-2014, 09:39 PM
2ml dien definitely gave me more PIP than 1ml dien plus 1ml test e. But nothing out of the ordinary.

Bucks
09-29-2014, 06:24 AM
Stuff kicks in quick. Get ready for some solid pumps.

ECTD
09-29-2014, 08:23 AM
Stuff kicks in quick. Get ready for some solid pumps.
It's getting close to a week and I've started to notice slight increase in body temp and slightly more vascularity

ECTD
09-29-2014, 01:41 PM
of course after my last post i notice that i'm sweating in my office that is only at 66 degrees.
Body temp is definitely up quite a bit today now!

ECTD
09-30-2014, 11:09 AM
Well shit. I didn't warm the dienolone acetate up enough last night and had to pin one two many times and just forced it though. That stuff is thick!

Bucks
09-30-2014, 12:55 PM
Dude I sweat buckets on that stuff in the gym. People just look at me because I leave ponds everywhere! LOL.

During sex when I'm on top sweat everywhere. LOL

ECTD
09-30-2014, 01:00 PM
Dude I sweat buckets on that stuff in the gym. People just look at me because I leave ponds everywhere! LOL.

During sex when I'm on top sweat everywhere. LOL
I've been doing the same already! And I'm warmer again today too so I have a feeling I'll be sweating 24/7 here soon enough.

longBallLima
09-30-2014, 01:02 PM
What happens when you're a bottom? ;)

Lol sorry

ECTD
09-30-2014, 01:07 PM

Lol sorry
Psh who does the work on bottom? The one on top! Obviously don't get as hot haha

longBallLima
09-30-2014, 01:08 PM
I meant when you....

Nevermind

Lol

ECTD
09-30-2014, 01:09 PM
I meant when you....

Nevermind

Lol
What'chu talkin bout Willis?

longBallLima
09-30-2014, 01:14 PM
Lol

In a male homosexual sexual relationship, the "top" is the individual performing the penetration whereas the one receiving is often referred to as "bottom"

The best jokes are the ones you have to explain lol

Nate, get in here and lesson these fools on gay sex

ECTD
09-30-2014, 01:15 PM
Lol

In a male homosexual sexual relationship, the "top" is the individual performing the penetration whereas the one receiving is often referred to as "bottom"

The best jokes are the ones you have to explain lol

Nate, get in here and lesson these fools on gay sex
Hahahahaha ohhh I see.
Just so we're clear my girl does not have the right to be "top" in that scenario. Lol
Man I think nate has only commented in here one time!!

ECTD
09-30-2014, 01:17 PM
I have for the last week had insatiable hunger about every other hour and I must eat a full meal to supply the demand.
I am not sure if this is the dienolone acetate yet or if it's from the LGD-4033. Either way I haven't gained a lb and my veins are popping a good amount more than normal

Bucks
09-30-2014, 01:39 PM

Lol sorry

Hey if I'm on cycle I don't lay there on the bottom! Reverse cowgirl with a handful of hair and slappen her ass whooo!

ECTD
09-30-2014, 01:57 PM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/30/12441db848d8fd3c5580499730f70c2f.jpg
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/30/5421dc47921208747e2051b84330dacf.jpg
Now I know these aren't the best pictures but I took them today at work since I kept forgetting to take them at night.
No flexing in these photos. And I know you guys have nothing to go off of from when I started but let me tell you. I'm definitely leaner and bigger but still the same weight!
I'll try to get better pictures up ASAP!
And i know my tan line is majestic :-)

ECTD
10-01-2014, 12:39 PM
Warming up the oil more before pinning made a big difference ill definitely be doing that every time now.
no pip from my left delt pin last night.
finally getting back into the gym tonight after the sand dunes over the weekend. will be hitting chest.

longBallLima
10-01-2014, 12:41 PM
How's your diet? You're on quite a bit of stuff there

weekend
10-01-2014, 12:46 PM
Jesus Christ why are you using gear at this body fat level

You need to lose 60 lbs before your next cycle

longBallLima
10-01-2014, 12:49 PM

I wasn't gonna say it, but... lol

Not being a jerk, just trying to share the experience that was one shared with me :)

ECTD
10-01-2014, 12:52 PM

Lol @ 60lbs to lose. I'm 205lbs.
And I never understood the reasoning for people saying fat levels have something to do with how anabolics work.
Fat or scrawny as Fuck it will work the same.
And being around 16% from measurements last i checked I don't see any issue other than me getting my diet in check.
But thanks for your informative comment.

longBallLima
10-01-2014, 12:55 PM
Lol @ 60lbs to lose. I'm 205lbs.
And I never understood the reasoning for people saying fat levels have something to do with how anabolics work.
Fat or scrawny as Fuck it will work the same.
And being around 16% from measurements last i checked I don't see any issue other than me getting my diet in check.
But thanks for your informative comment.
Not true. How hormones interact with fat tissue absolutely matter. Lookup priming.

ECTD
How's your diet? You're on quite a bit of stuff there
My diet is alright I've been being very loose with it lately but I'm cleaning it up now that I've got my own place and buy all my groceries instead of eating at places.
Honestly I've been slacking only because I've been about 205 lbs for the last 6 months or so.

longBallLima
And you're not 16% in any reliable measure, so try a different device for a more accurate reading

weekend
10-01-2014, 12:58 PM
Reading through your thread not sure if you plan to stay on, you mention cruise dose

You've cycled through enough drugs now.

If staying on, get on 200 test/week and stay there until you see all your abs

Now that experimenting with a bunch of drugs is out of your system and you still look like you don't lift, try experimenting in the kitchen... Like with broccoli and chicken and... Water

I'm not trying to be a dick either but let's be real bone daddy was running shit like you at about the same fatness and how does he look? There is no point to you running this gear. Test 200 maximum or come off until you're lean.

- - - Updated - - -

I first typed 80 lbs but decided to be nice. If you're 205, you need to drop to around 140 to be lean. Sure with gear you can meet in the middle. But it's a waste. Get down to 140 and then bulk on gear for better results, easier on your organs and wallet.

longBallLima
10-01-2014, 12:59 PM
Yeah, I'd say if you're my athlete, I'd like to see you at 160 before talking gear. And bloods. Definitely

weekend
10-01-2014, 01:00 PM
You look 30% bf or more to me

And anabolics do not work the same in a fat person vs a lean person. Plus all that fat is visceral, putting you at high risk for heart attacks

longBallLima
10-01-2014, 01:01 PM
EC, where do you live?

weekend
10-01-2014, 01:01 PM
How tall are you anyway?

ECTD
10-01-2014, 01:03 PM
i'm 5'10.
i live in oregon.

please Read.
The higher the testosterone levels, the leaner subjects were. And conversely, the lower the testosterone levels, the fatter they were. When researchers decreased certain subjects’ testosterone levels from the baseline average of 600 ng/dl to around 300 ng/dl, they saw a dramatic 36% increase in fat mass.

Although the exact mechanisms behind this aren’t fully understood just yet, research has show that testosterone directly inhibits the creation of fat cells and that low testosterone is a contributing factor to obesity.

longBallLima
10-01-2014, 01:06 PM
It's also known that obesity causes low t. It's cyclic and circular, brother.

I think Matt porter is in Oregon. Matt is one of the top coaches in the industry today.

Get off all the stuff you're on and hire Matt. You will not regret it. I guarantee this

weekend
10-01-2014, 01:07 PM
I've read this. You should use 200 mg/week and get your diet in check. 200 is often more than double what most healthy guys make.

You're going to be chilling at 1400 ng/dl assuming your test is pharma

Look up intermittent fasting. Works great for me when cutting. Drink more water avoid gluten and dairy. Eat cruciferous vegetables daily. Green smoothies and lean beef. Whole eggs.

- - - Updated - - -

Hire Matt!! He will make you look great inside 2 years. A year if you go super hard.

ECTD
10-01-2014, 01:10 PM
You look 30% bf or more to me

And anabolics do not work the same in a fat person vs a lean person. Plus all that fat is visceral, putting you at high risk for heart attacks

yeah bro i know. literally all the fat i have is in my belly. and a little on dem tittays.
and when i did my BF% measurement i made sure to use 3 methods and they averaged out to 16% between the 3 which were all very close to each other and that was several months ago and i have not gained weight but my muscle size keeps growing.

and from my research only reason fat effects anabolics is due to higher amount of aromatization of the hormone and higher estrogen levels. people do get on TRT for having low test due to higher fat mass. i was never very fat up until a few years ago when i got to 265 after my rotator cuff surgery i dropped down to 185 after a year and have just hovered and gained a little weight in the last couple years after that.

- - - Updated - - -

I've read this. You should use 200 mg/week and get your diet in check. 200 is often more than double what most healthy guys make.

You're going to be chilling at 1400 ng/dl assuming your test is pharma

Look up intermittent fasting. Works great for me when cutting. Drink more water avoid gluten and dairy. Eat cruciferous vegetables daily. Green smoothies and lean beef. Whole eggs.

- - - Updated - - -

Hire Matt!! He will make you look great inside 2 years. A year if you go super hard.

ill look him up.

ECTD
10-01-2014, 01:11 PM
It's also known that obesity causes low t. It's cyclic and circular, brother.

I think Matt porter is in Oregon. Matt is one of the top coaches in the industry today.

Get off all the stuff you're on and hire Matt. You will not regret it. I guarantee this

yes i know that it causes it. and thanks ill look into it.

longBallLima
10-01-2014, 01:11 PM
Edit: Unnecessary, point made.

longBallLima
10-01-2014, 01:14 PM
If you do sign, let us know. Matt has a wealth of knowledge and I'd love to hear about your experience with him

ECTD
10-01-2014, 01:18 PM
well right now the Dienolone i got and am running was free and was given to me to log.
the test is absolutely no expense at all.
i just need to actually eat right like you guys said.
now this thread is for things like this. this is the first any one has suggested to me what you guys have said. and it's good as i probably needed to hear it.
so thanks fellas!

longBallLima
10-01-2014, 01:20 PM
well right now the Dienolone i got and am running was free and was given to me to log.
the test is absolutely no expense at all.
i just need to actually eat right like you guys said.
now this thread is for things like this. this is the first any one has suggested to me what you guys have said. and it's good as i probably needed to hear it.
so thanks fellas!
Kudos for taking suggestions and feedback :)

ECTD
10-01-2014, 01:20 PM
Kudos for taking suggestions and feedback :)

hey man i've only been around this industry for a short time. always open to suggestions.

weekend
10-01-2014, 01:34 PM
Glad to hear you're listening!

So basically it's broscience I'm about to spew. But from personal experience, the fatter you get on a cycle, the less muscle growth there is. Something about the body's set points seems to decrease anabolism in muscle tissue. You are not very muscular now, but by getting lean on a low dose of test or natty before using cycle-level dosages, you can trick your body into gaining much more muscle, and fast!

If you put your mind to it you could have abs in 3 months.

KAB111
10-01-2014, 01:44 PM
Listen to longball and Weekend, they know whats up and I read there posts when I have questions. I followed their threads and employed some of their tactics with success. Nice that you are taking the info they are providing, isnt easy to hear the tough advice at times.

ECTD
10-01-2014, 01:46 PM
Glad to hear you're listening!

So basically it's broscience I'm about to spew. But from personal experience, the fatter you get on a cycle, the less muscle growth there is. Something about the body's set points seems to decrease anabolism in muscle tissue. You are not very muscular now, but by getting lean on a low dose of test or natty before using cycle-level dosages, you can trick your body into gaining much more muscle, and fast!

If you put your mind to it you could have abs in 3 months.

no that is actually proven that more fat mass blocks muscle gains. hence why you don't want to over eat on a bulking cycle.

and thanks man i have emailed matt and we'll see where we go from there!

ECTD
10-01-2014, 07:26 PM
Strength and endurance have had a drastic increase today I am very surprised by it! Absolutely killed my chest workout!

tallstraw
10-01-2014, 07:36 PM
Stay away from gluten and diary? What science is this based on? This is pseudoscience at its finest.

weekend
10-02-2014, 09:34 AM
Let me see a pic of your abs then

- - - Updated - - -

It's based on the fact that casein and gluten are both opiate-like peptides which cause reduced intestinal motility, increased caloric absorption, bloating, and increased food cravings

Bucks
10-02-2014, 10:32 AM
I would agree on the gluten for myself. I figured that out some time ago.

ECTD
10-02-2014, 10:36 AM
i don't see a reason to avoid gluten unless you are sensitive or have celiac disease.
could either of you please elaborate?

tallstraw
10-02-2014, 11:09 AM
Dude, all you need to be worried about is good calories in vs calories out. Don't try and wrap your head around too much shit. KISS.

ECTD
10-02-2014, 11:13 AM
Dude, all you need to be worried about is good calories in vs calories out. Don't try and wrap your head around too much shit. KISS.

yeah no doubt. i was just wondering if they could elaborate for me to see why They don't have gluten and why They don't recommend it since literature shows nothing wrong with it

tallstraw
10-02-2014, 11:21 AM
Not everyone is after abs. I'm after filling in a 6'4 frame. Which isn't gonna happen till like 250lbs. I'll worry about abs then. I'm still about 20+ lbs short. Then I'll cut, then I'll re-add. Like I did in my 8 or so month break on the forum when I KISS'd. I didn't cut to see abs, I could give a shit less about them right now. I want size and strength, I was cutting to prime for my surplus each time which I did for about 3-4 cycles I think.

If you wanna cut out gluten try it dude, I'm not saying dont. I'm saying dont, based on someone's word. Read up on it and form your own opinion. I don't believe all the hype. But then I guess maybe I'm in the group that can eat whatever I want and never be bothered by anything.

KAB111
10-02-2014, 11:21 AM
I can vouch that gluten hurts some way worse than others. Ive got a friend that cant get shredded unless he drops it. Swells him up, bloat. It swells me a little but not too bad so I just make sure i dont over do it. To each thier own, everyone is different. Wouldnt hurt to experiment with dropping it for a bit to see how you react to it. Might help, never know.........

tallstraw
10-02-2014, 11:25 AM
I won't disagree with that. Now is it the carb dishes you're eating with gluten they may not be the most healthy choices. Or are you soley attributing it to the gluten.

ECTD
10-02-2014, 11:27 AM
I agree tallstraw it's probably the simple sugars since that has proven to be addictive due to the reward part of the brain activating.
And I know KAB I'm not arguing that I shouldn't try it all I'm wanting to know is WHY they both feel it's bad.

KAB111
10-02-2014, 11:42 AM
Sugar is pure fuckin evil, especially for me. I dont do well with it and cant even try to eat it in moderation. Just doesnt work for me. Destroys my progress.
-
As far as WHY gluten doesnt agree with people, I feel its highly indivuidual. Im not a nutritionist either so my understanding of how some of this work is limited. I just know that some people I know first hand dont do well with it for whatever reason and when they drop it, results come quicker.
-
I agree with Weekend and Longball that your diet needs to be in check. Not being mean spirited or anything, just giving you my .02, take it for what its worth. When I got back into being fit again, that was the hardest part for me. Figuring out macros, what works and doesnt. The most frustrating thing was it takes time. You have to remove or limit gluten for a good period of time to see if that is going to help you. If it doesnt after 4 weeks or so, try lowering carbs. Its a process. Good luck man!

ECTD
10-02-2014, 11:46 AM
Sugar is pure fuckin evil, especially for me. I dont do well with it and cant even try to eat it in moderation. Just doesnt work for me. Destroys my progress.
-
As far as WHY gluten doesnt agree with people, I feel its highly indivuidual. Im not a nutritionist either so my understanding of how some of this work is limited. I just know that some people I know first hand dont do well with it for whatever reason and when they drop it, results come quicker.
-
I agree with Weekend and Longball that your diet needs to be in check. Not being mean spirited or anything, just giving you my .02, take it for what its worth. When I got back into being fit again, that was the hardest part for me. Figuring out macros, what works and doesnt. The most frustrating thing was it takes time. You have to remove or limit gluten for a good period of time to see if that is going to help you. If it doesnt after 4 weeks or so, try lowering carbs. Its a process. Good luck man!
I know diet needs to be in check that was already discussed lol. Hence why I'm looking into hiring a coach.
Thanks man!

tallstraw
10-02-2014, 11:50 AM
Dude a coach would help but it isn't gonna do much if it's just online coaching. Because you'll either keep yourself accountable or not. Believe me I've done it. If it's someone in person, maybe since you'd have to face your failures in person with your coach it'd keep you more honest. But like I said man, and I'm on thr bandwagon with them, you gotta lose weight. But for me the method is easy, calories in vs calories out and just hitting your protein macros. That's all I aim for daily. My diet is anything but that. I aim for my protein for the day, and eat whatever I want else. But try to keep my sugars and shit sparing. It's worked pretty well for me. I still look like a fuckin twig at my weight when talking to lifters, but otherwise people say I'm a big dude....I just wish I could yet these chicken legs squared away lol

I don't have pictures of myself all willy nilly. Just 1 that I forget to delete after sending it to a chick like so, which they dig so that's great lol. And I'm perfectly okay with my progress so far. Since I'm 230 lbs. Which is 60lbs heavier than 2.5 years ago. No idea how to paste it as an image. Of course I'd forget to cover the other fuckin reflection in the mirror up -___-

http://i.imgur.com/PC31jSO.jpg

ECTD
10-02-2014, 12:00 PM
Dude a coach would help but it isn't gonna do much if it's just online coaching. Because you'll either keep yourself accountable or not. Believe me I've done it. If it's someone in person, maybe since you'd have to face your failures in person with your coach it'd keep you more honest. But like I said man, and I'm on thr bandwagon with them, you gotta lose weight. But for me the method is easy, calories in vs calories out and just hitting your protein macros. That's all I aim for daily. My diet is anything but that. I aim for my protein for the day, and eat whatever I want else. But try to keep my sugars and shit sparing. It's worked pretty well for me. I still look like a fuckin twig at my weight when talking to lifters, but otherwise people say I'm a big dude....I just wish I could yet these chicken legs squared away lol
I was only wanting coaching for meal plans that's really all I need. Just some structure I'm not very good with planning like that.
Other than that everything is g2g. And I know I need to lose weight

KAB111
10-02-2014, 12:02 PM
Just another food recommendation..... 3J has a pretty good thread on PHF that expains alot of this and there are a ton of examples to look at.

tallstraw
10-02-2014, 12:12 PM
Go to eatthismuch.com. probably thr best $9 a month I've spent lol. Although honestly you can use it completely free it's just a hassle. So i pay to have it all done for me.

ECTD
10-02-2014, 12:31 PM
Go to eatthismuch.com. probably thr best $9 a month I've spent lol. Although honestly you can use it completely free it's just a hassle. So i pay to have it all done for me.

freaking awesome! and only 7$ a month for an annual sub. that's Half what i pay for my gym membership lol!

longBallLima
10-02-2014, 12:58 PM
Couple of things and all those are IMHO: Agree with tall on the gluten and dairy thing. I can send pics of my abs all day if need be, gluten is no problem. The refined sugars that are often in gluten rich foods such as breads, now that....
Of course you can bloat. You can bloat with chicken if you have any sort of allergic reaction. You can bloat with anything, depending on how sensitive you are to it.
Coach: Night and Day having one. Someone who tells you like it is and takes the thinking out of the equation. I coach people, but guess what? When contest prepping, use a coach myself. I completely take my subjectivity out of it and follow a plan designed by someone who's job is to run my body like a machine rather than anything with feelings LOL

Calorie is a calorie and a macro is a macro: Nope. When you're solely bulking, you get away with more, specially because of the amounts of food some of us heavier guys need to put down. But that's when you have a muscular physique already and you can gauge how out of shape you get and regulate accordingly. On a cut, which is what our friend here needs to do first, it's GIGO. Garbage In, Garbage Out. Eat clean, give yourself a cheat meal, say 1x a week since you're not contest prepping.

Just my 2c :)

weekend
10-02-2014, 01:56 PM
i just know from experience that if i replace gluten calories with fruit calories i end up way more shredded

i still have abs when eating gluten but i've seen it be a problem for people over and over. dairy is in the same boat.

but do what you will, was just giving the best advice i can to lose fat fast.

intermittent fasting is the most important part to me, but if you cant do that without failing and binging then it wont work.

- - - Updated - - -

tallstraw you've made some fatloss progress since the PP days. but you're calling me out and that leads me to think you haven't tried dropping gluten. LBL and I are both a little gifted in the leanness dept.

try going gf/df for a month and see if theres a difference, with calories the same.

BBG
10-02-2014, 02:52 PM
I drink damn near half a gallon of milk a day and definitely ingest tons of gluten. I have no idea if it affects me negatively or not

tallstraw
10-02-2014, 02:54 PM
I know what makes me bloat, point blank. Eating too many simple processed sugars in the afternoon and eating too close to bed or flat out calorie surplus. And not drinking water im notorious for being dehydrated. I've done IF Keto for 6 weeks before to cut. And I noticed no difference than when I went to just IF. Fat loss stayed the same, albeit a little less, but that came from basically thr shock of no carbs to carbs again. Not the introduction of gluten. I know that for certain I felt the same. I was hungrier, but fat is satiating, so it's no surprise I wasn't as hungry on a high fat keto diet.. I'm not calling you out, I'm calling out this pseudoscience floating around making Gluten the evil within the health and fitness industry with the very minimal backing that it has, for those outside of the wheat sensitive and ciliacs bracket. It's a scapegoat plenty of people use. And milk? Cmon, skim was like a staple for me lol...I learned to like it since I love whole. Any fat loss you notice isn't from me trying to lose weight. I only did that when I was in Afghanistan. I haven't tried to lose any fat outside of priming for a few weeks before each mini bulk. I'm not lean because I choose not to be. I choose to eat to try and ever increase my weight. I never want to be the twig I was, again. Cutting for me is useless at my weight I haven't accumulated enough muscle to fill my frame out and show anything off. I'd be back to twig status. When I hit my 250 mark probably next year late sometime. I will do a heavy bulk over that subsequent winter, and then proceed to my first REAL cut in that winter/spring for beach season to finally show off my work.

ECTD
10-04-2014, 08:01 PM
Dienolone has definitely started to give me back pumps.
The other person researching the dienolone ace at 50mg is experiencing the same thing. Lifting has been great lately! Endurance is ridiculous and strength is definitely going up every workout!

Enuke65
10-04-2014, 10:06 PM
Has dien screwed with your cardio endurance?

ECTD
10-04-2014, 11:39 PM
Has dien screwed with your cardio endurance?
As far as I have noticed so far my cardio endurance has actually been better other than the back pumps associated with it! Haha

ECTD
10-05-2014, 01:35 PM
Well cooking breakfast this morning and was sweating bullets in my place which was at 68°.
Luckily this morning on back day I surprisingly didn't get back pumps somehow! And strength gains have been pretty good already since last week.
So far I am quite happy with the dienolone at 70mg.

ECTD
10-07-2014, 02:35 PM
Weighed in this morning at 203 lbs. Down a few since starting dienolone

Bucks
10-07-2014, 07:43 PM
Give it a little. It will dry you out and then you will start to thicken.

ECTD
10-07-2014, 07:57 PM
Give it a little. It will dry you out and then you will start to thicken.
Sounds like a good time! Still have almost 2 months worth left

ECTD
10-12-2014, 01:49 PM
I am dropping my test down to 250mg weekly. And may up the dienolone a little to either 1.5-2 ml. We will see

weekend
10-14-2014, 10:57 AM
That change is good.

What changes have you made to your diet?

ECTD
10-14-2014, 11:09 AM
I've stopped eating out. Been eating much cleaner with Turkey, chicken pastas, vegetables, salads, sandwiches, steaks. Definitely an improvement from restaurant meals.

weekend
10-14-2014, 11:12 AM
If you find yourself stalling up the steak and add lots of whole eggs in lieu of the pasta

Good to hear

ECTD
10-14-2014, 11:13 AM
If you find yourself stalling up the steak and add lots of whole eggs in lieu of the pasta

Good to hear
Thanks man!

longBallLima
10-14-2014, 11:31 AM
Check out Ezekiel pasta or at least brown rice noodles. Good alternatives :)

ECTD
10-14-2014, 11:34 AM
Check out Ezekiel pasta or at least brown rice noodles. Good alternatives :)
I do use brown rice noodles! :D

ECTD
10-24-2014, 03:24 PM
still same weight. noticeably leaning and getting larger though. Great muscle glycogen and strength for sure!

Bucks
10-24-2014, 05:44 PM
Sounds like it's working man. Keep the diet clean and you will continue to see the leaning and thickness.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

weekend
10-25-2014, 12:53 AM
Cut weight!

Bucks
10-25-2014, 08:55 AM
I didn't even try to cut on it yet but if you wind up the cardio and drop the carbs it would be an excellent cutter.

ECTD
11-12-2014, 04:10 PM
well tore my right trap a bit a couple weeks ago in the gym haven't been able to do upper body lifts since. just running stairs and leg day.
dienolone ran out on saturday and have only been on testosterone at 250mg a week since then.
if my shoulder doesn't get better in another week or 2 i will need physical therapy. just taking it easy right now.

ECTD
12-03-2014, 10:42 AM
well doc cleared me to start lifting again on thursday but i fly out saturday for a business trip so i figure ill just let it heal up some more while i'm gone and get at it hard when i get back!
i am going to start the new year out with a tren / anavar cycle
will be cutting definitely.

ECTD
12-18-2014, 01:34 PM
Psychologist has decided to put me on either adderral or Ritalin. I'm still on cruise dose right now and just getting things ready to do a cut blast here in a bit.

weekend
12-18-2014, 02:01 PM
What for?

ECTD
12-18-2014, 02:10 PM
What for?
ADD. My psychologist ruled out bi polar and said I have from what he said pretty bad ADD.

weekend
12-18-2014, 02:39 PM
Be careful. Have you used adderall before?

I don't necessarily think you shouldn't use it but being prescribed it I am of the mindset that it should never be used daily, rather as sparingly as possible... How old are you again? 28 right?

- - - Updated - - -

(Back to the delightful dopamine topic, this shit fries your receptors up real good. The dependency on this stuff to function is very real after about 2 weeks, makes steroids look like a cake walk imo)

ECTD
12-18-2014, 02:45 PM
Be careful. Have you used adderall before?

I don't necessarily think you shouldn't use it but being prescribed it I am of the mindset that it should never be used daily, rather as sparingly as possible... How old are you again? 28 right?

- - - Updated - - -

(Back to the delightful dopamine topic, this shit fries your receptors up real good. The dependency on this stuff to function is very real after about 2 weeks, makes steroids look like a cake walk imo)
24 and I have used adderral but only recreationally when I was in high school.
It will only be something that I will be using during work if I feel to spastic to keep concentrated on the project I am working on since I tend to get distracted by the smallest things and it throws me off.
And after knowing my doctor for 12 years I believe he will originally start me on Ritalin since it is the least addictive of the medications available.

weekend
12-18-2014, 03:47 PM
Remember less is more when it comes to stims

weekend
12-18-2014, 04:39 PM
if you care for my recommendation, i would say the best starting choice is dextroamphetamine 2.5 mg. lowest it comes in is 5 mg tabs. but start with a half.

alternatively if you have good insurance vyvanse only needs a single dose, so the lowest one of that, i think it's 10 mg.

ECTD
12-18-2014, 05:20 PM
if you care for my recommendation, i would say the best starting choice is dextroamphetamine 2.5 mg. lowest it comes in is 5 mg tabs. but start with a half.

alternatively if you have good insurance vyvanse only needs a single dose, so the lowest one of that, i think it's 10 mg.
Well from what my Dr said we will try several of them to see which works best. I'll report back Monday after I get the scrip

ECTD
12-22-2014, 02:07 PM
i am starting out on 5mg methylphenidate twice daily. then after a week if i feel i need to i up it to 10mg twice daily.
and get a check up in a little over 5 weeks to switch meds or just stay on this.

ECTD
01-16-2015, 02:19 PM
Been about 3 weeks since starting ritalin and come to find out 5mg twice daily was useless, 10mg twice daily may have helped slightly but not really.
Just started on 20mg twice daily and it actually seems to be helping pretty well. Hopefully it continues to help like it is now.
Still may end up switching medications to see if something might work better for what I am needing it for.

weekend
01-17-2015, 11:25 AM
Go with my recommendation.

ECTD
01-22-2015, 01:24 PM
Go with my recommendation.
I will definitely talk with the Dr about it. My psychologist says 40mg Ritalin is still a low dose and to just increase it again but I have found a lot of people saying they prefer your recommendation over adderral or Ritalin and my Dr may be interested in giving it a shot.

ECTD
02-19-2015, 09:28 AM
so lots and lots and lots of shit has happened since i last posted.
my Doc wouldn't switch me off ritalin until we tried a max dose (60mg) but i did not feel it was beneficial over 5/10/20/40mg so we ended up switching to adderall. i had started on 20mg and it seems to be working a little better than ritalin at 20mg but majority of the time i notice absolutely nothing from it. i tried talking with him about dexadrine but he did not bite. he said that he would feel more comfortable prescribing me adderall because it is a combination and the combination will work better than either one by themselves. and today will be my 1st day on 40mg in the morning.

next is i just got back from vacation in NC about 2 weeks ago. and the monday after i got back i went and bought myself a new 2015 jeep patriot with 69 miles on it for a killer deal!!!
but then last Thursday i went in to the docs for my leg because i had really bad pain behind my knee and it had swollen to almost twice the size of my other leg.
well turns out i have a DVT (blood clots) in my right leg from the flight. so they did some blood tests and liver, kidney and blood levels all came back normal accept one. i have a blood mutation called factor V leiden and it means that i am 4-8 times more likely to develop blood clots than a person with a normal Factor V. so i now am on a 6 months anticoagulant treatment and cannot do diddly squat while in treatment.