PDA

View Full Version : DAA Questions.

Grape Ape
11-18-2012, 09:56 AM
I havent ran DAA before, but have a few questions.

Should I go Sodium D-Aspartic Acid or regular Bulk DAA? I know the studies were done with he sodium version, and then there is always the study of non responders. Should it not really make a difference?

Can I run it indefinitely or Atleast 6 months at maybe 3 weeks on 1 week off?

Just looking to add it as a staple. Changing up a few things these days.

h2s
11-18-2012, 10:22 AM
I always try and mimic clinical research with my choices. That said, Patrick's product is supposed to be really good. However, I disagree with "staple" usage of it.

Grape Ape
11-18-2012, 10:59 AM
Yeah, thinking about the staple maybe every other month. Most anicdotal evidence says you can run itleast a few months, but that is without blood work. Even thought I saw PA say he ran it for 6 months.

Test Force 2 us out of my price range just for DAA. I know it is the cream of the crop, but money these days can be spent better for me. I've had a hard few months, and Hurricane Sandy has put me back out of work.

Our friends at prescription nutrition have bulk powder for $9.00. A lite more reasonable for testing purposes. Just don't know if it is the right way to go. Could pick up SNS' S-DAA for the extra $10.

I guess, who has used bulk DAA? Opinions?

markam
11-18-2012, 11:48 AM
Yeah, thinking about the staple maybe every other month. Most anicdotal evidence says you can run itleast a few months, but that is without blood work. Even thought I saw PA say he ran it for 6 months.

Test Force 2 us out of my price range just for DAA. I know it is the cream of the crop, but money these days can be spent better for me. I've had a hard few months, and Hurricane Sandy has put me back out of work.

Our friends at prescription nutrition have bulk powder for $9.00. A lite more reasonable for testing purposes. Just don't know if it is the right way to go. Could pick up SNS' S-DAA for the extra $10.

I guess, who has used bulk DAA? Opinions?

I've used bulk DAA. and I've also thrown it in the bin (Trash for you yanks).
No comparison with Testforce 2. Most effective DAA supplement I've tried and I've previously used Intimidate and TCF-1.

Grape Ape
11-18-2012, 01:55 PM
Fuck yeah. $10.50 an hour, 40 hours a week...Test Force II, here I come.

pman42
11-18-2012, 02:11 PM
I have tried sodium-d-aspartate and pure d-aspartic acid (not the sodium salt). the first time I tried the latter one, it gave me the shits. I mixed it with baking soda to theoretically product sodium-d-aspartate. this also gave me the liquid poops like crazy. Most recently I bought some SNS bulk Sodium-d-aspartate. it did not give me the runs. Something about d-aspartic acid that is not fully bound to sodium, or perhaps the extra sodium left over from the baking soda, will produce diarrhea for me. but fully reacted sodium-d-aspartate does not. That being said, I did not notice much workout-wise. took it for PCT purposes. after what i've read about excitoxicity and vitamin D interaction (on the driven sports blog) I don't want to use it long-term.

Jelisej
11-18-2012, 06:51 PM
Bulk did not work for me neither, from all others I had raised prolactin- so I had more damage than good from DAA. I have sluggish thyroid though which may be reason for raised prolactin. I bought 2 bottles of TCF-1 recently, so I will do some more testing on DAA, next year.