PDA

View Full Version : Reducing puffy nips and pubertal gyno

KGPL
06-23-2014, 03:35 PM
I've had gyno ever since I was 7 years old. Came from being obese almost my whole life. I'm going to use this as a thread to post about what I have tried, will try, and how it has worked.

High dose erase- Nada. Didn't expect it to do anything either. The gland is there, was hoping for a miracle though.

Nolva- Started at 40mg for a week, then dropped it to 20. Still running it. Over a week in and it seems to have made a noticeable effect on the nipple being less puffy.

Getting lean- I was really lean at one point, but didn't have the mass to support it. Had no effect, almost made it worse due to loose skin.

Cycling- Going to try a cycle. Was planning superdmz 3.0, but might do something like epistane or potentially dht related. This alongside nolva will hopefully have some type of effect on it. If it doesn't do anything, oh well, at least I'll come out better than before physique wise(hopefully?)

Ralox-I'll be introducing long term ralox post cycle.

Caber- I have not done my research on this. Perhaps someone can chime in? Prolactin can cause puffier nips, therefor if I decrease the level, it won't be as noticeable?

Letro- This will be a complete last resort that I don't want to turn to. If needed, I will crush my estrogen levels completely alongside the nolva/ralox/caber and shrink the gland

Is there anything that I am missing or should look into here? Anyone else been plagued with this gyno problem?

Jelisej
06-23-2014, 03:53 PM
Operation is definitely best option, thats only way to sort things out 100%, and especially if you plan to go to world of "cycling"- then gyno will always be potential problem and amount of money spent on when added up will be probably more than operation- and some clinics are not so expensive.

I used to advice folks before on how to deal with gyno with "medications", but I dont suggest that, especially after Pman here failed with his anti-gyno cycle.

KGPL
06-23-2014, 04:03 PM
Operation is definitely best option, thats only way to sort things out 100%, and especially if you plan to go to world of "cycling"- then gyno will always be potential problem and amount of money spent on when added up will be probably more than operation- and some clinics are not so expensive.

I used to advice folks before on how to deal with gyno with "medications", but I dont suggest that, especially after Pman here failed with his anti-gyno cycle.

Well, surgery is the actual last resort option to be honest, but that just can't happen now or in the foreseeable future.

I have a question regarding pct. Say I take epistane along with a dht based compound. These seem to have quality reviews on gyno reduction. Now this seems to be on an individual basis and not a miracle for everyone, it's still worth a shot in my book. I'm on 20mg nolva every day right now. On cycle, could I take 20mg of nolva every other day, then switch Ralox as my main serm in PCT? Not sure how this would effect estrogen rebound, etc. The reason why I'm considering switching is because I need to purchase another serm anyways as I'm running low on nolva, but ralox might be the better choice for gyno on a longer term.

Jelisej
06-24-2014, 04:17 PM
On cycle you should use HCG, as it will prevent testicular atrophy and will make PCT faster and easier, it does have some other benefits as well- tough it does aromatise so you'll need to up AI a bit- I'm not sure about nolva on cycle- I dont think it will benefit HPTA, as for gyno also not sure.
As PCT- clomid is good, and it can be combined with nolva/tamoxifen, this combo seems to work nice, I think its better than nolva on its own as nolva has lot shorter half-life, you can check this thread: Clomid Nolva PCT (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/mens-health-ancillary-medication/1955-clomid-nolva-pct.html)

As for raloxifene, honestly- I dont know enough about it, so some one else will have to jump in.

KGPL
06-24-2014, 06:11 PM
^ I'm not sure HCG will be needed for a four week run. I've been running nolva for a bit. It has already had a positive effect on my gyno. Continuing throughout cycle to let it do it's thing on the gyno, not really for the HPTA benefits. I also plan on hitting tanning beds, should make me more aesthetic in general and direct less attention to the actual puffiness.

KGPL
06-26-2014, 09:10 PM
Did some more research. Continuing the cycle and pct as planned. After pct, if no change has been made to the gyno, I will switch over to a loading dose of ralox for a week, then begin letro, and cruise with the ralox for a while. Yes, this will suck, but it's worth a shot if all else fails. I could even try some helios injections into the chest if my body decides to hold on to any storages in that region.

BBG
07-10-2014, 07:52 PM
Someone should send you some pramipexole.

KGPL
07-11-2014, 05:51 AM
Someone should send you some pramipexole.

http://i57.tinypic.com/mh3gqc.jpg

BoneDaddy
07-11-2014, 06:30 AM
Why Prami over Caber? Doesn't Prami have that nausea side that everyone hates?

GYMnTONIC.com
07-11-2014, 08:49 AM
If none of the above work,

I have a new transdermal cure coming to the line. Reverse engineereed.. and legal, but this is a combo of ingredients I have used with dozens of clients over 15+ years with 100% success. This is for EXISTING or "permanent" gyno removal, even prepubscent, it works.

To what degree, varies per individual, but it always works :) I have seen 20% up to 100%..it varies...The only thing I can guarantee..is it will improve your issues.

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/Advancedgynorepair1_zps1ecf5fa3.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/Advancedgynorepair1_zps1ecf5fa3.jpg.html)

I will have a pregyno product, for mild symptoms.

Also a product that will eliminate pregyno from forming on cycle, and during PCT, etc..

GYMnTONIC.com
07-11-2014, 09:10 AM
This works via targeting the breast tissue, while also stabilizing prolactin levels and blocking new estrogen, reducing fat deposits as well....its multi-functional.

Also labs might be a good idea before using.

Lets say you use my product, but go back on cycle..You are going to want to run something like ARIM or letro, or whatever you use to prevent it from returning. A stable hormone panel is very much necessary.

Also losses in bodyfat will also assist in reducing gyno..

So something like even clen, or aqua combined with a gyno protocol will help

But you have to have stable Test to estrogen levels. Once they fluctuate, the risk for return is possible.

Potential sides, blurred vision, increased body temp, jitters, change in mood..though these are rare..but possible.

I wouldn't put my name on something that does not work :)

Price range is going to be 125ish for a 30 day supply...30-60 day runs would be ideal...so 125-250 price tag..

have used this to prevent a few of my guys from having to get surgery. $250 while not cheap..beats $5-7K for surgery ;)

BBG
07-11-2014, 11:47 AM
Why Prami over Caber? Doesn't Prami have that nausea side that everyone hates?

Prami hasn't been linked with any of the heart problems that caber and bromo have been. Also, prami raises GH levels. And makes orgasms pretty crazy too if you're into that.

KGPL
07-12-2014, 10:53 AM
Freaking out a bit. Just this morning (after prami yesterday and a bit right when I woke up), my nipples seemed to be more gynoish than ever before. I noticed the lumps behind them were slightly more defined and have signs of slight lactation. WTF is going on here superdmz 3.0 doesn't cause gyno directly, I'm on 20mg nolva a day, and just started my prami at .25ml twice a day.

http://i58.tinypic.com/jt2z3m.png

In all seriousness though, what do I do here? Abandon cycle? I'm just scared because I don't want my gyno to get even worse than it is. I know nips change on cycle, but the slight lactation has me freaking out. Do I just keep at the nolva/prami and hope for the best? I don't want to drop my estro levels due to joint pain :(

weekend
07-12-2014, 06:47 PM
Blood work. And dial in e2 asap.

KGPL
07-12-2014, 07:10 PM
Blood work. And dial in e2 asap.

Already called a doc.

Can't get in until later this week, and they are already squeezing me in at that. I'll keep checking in if there are cancelations.

WesleyInman
07-12-2014, 08:31 PM
No disprespect to anyone here...I know you are in good hands..BBG has good info...and so does everyone else...

Id cancel the appointment..labs are just going to tell u what you already know..again no disrespect intended.

PM me and ill tell u what to do and what to buy..,we can get you lined up, it's gonna take a few things..and it will work..and it's not the gymntonic product..this is an oral version bc u want this treated yesterday..I cant get u the transdermal that quickly just yet.

Ill respond in the am if ur interested :)

**OK edit..what i meant by getting extra info..is that no one discussed the full potential effects of other hormones being out of placed..so I was going to just discuss blocking estrogen formation, while targeting the breast tissue cells and removing those and the estrogen contained within, reducing fat accumulation, while at the same time eliminating high prolactin, getting it within range, and then most importanly keeping all hormones within their respective ranges, so that the issue doesn't immediately return once cessation of any AI, AE's, or anti-p's takes place...sorry for the novel :)

testosteronet
07-12-2014, 08:40 PM
Interested in your TD product Wes...

KGPL
07-13-2014, 05:21 AM
Good news to report today. No lactation and significantly less to no sensitivity (might just be mental now).

Hit 1mg prami before bed. Knocked me the fuck out in about 20 minutes.
Popped a couple OTC AI's.

Do I continue cycle? Switch compounds? Not gonna lie, it was a pretty big scare for me since it's my first time dealing with anything like this. Not sure how the sdmz 3.0 caused both icnreased prolactin and estro levels.