PDA

View Full Version : Melanotan 2

KGPL
06-25-2014, 08:27 AM
First off, My rats are llight skinned and always will be, regardless of their exposure to the sun tanning. They just look like a lobster after time in the sun, then turn pasty white again.

Has anyone here had experience with melanotan? I'd be looking to run it just for a couple of weeks to help them get a tan started, hopefully they can just maintain it naturally with regular sun after this.

So to reconstitute, I simply (well, carefully), take 10ml of bacteriostatic water and inject this into the vial? Then give is a quick swirl and I'm good to go? That should give me 1mg/ml, does this sound correct? These rats are needle paranoid, but does using a 1ml 29g 1/2" for injections sound correct?

necropuppy
06-25-2014, 08:51 AM
Fucking love MT2 I'm normally light skinned, and it made me Puerto Rican.

Use a slin pin... It's just dissolved in water, no need for a 29.

Protocol I used was 500mg for 7 days tanning everyday for 15 min then 250 2x week maintenance, tanned a week after EOD for 15.. Now I'm way darker. Fucking love it. Don't burn in the sun anymore don't need sun block.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

KGPL
06-25-2014, 09:01 AM
^ Any issues with moles/freckles popping up? Definitely don't want that.

necropuppy
06-25-2014, 09:20 AM
^ Any issues with moles/freckles popping up? Definitely don't want that.

I don't have any freckles, so it couldn't make them more apparent, don't have and haven't gotten any moles. I've heard it does make them more apparent for ppl who have those though.

Edit: I think I have maybe 2 or 3 extra freckles, but I don't know if I've always had them or not.... Never really examined my body throughly.

KGPL
06-25-2014, 12:23 PM
My rodents have a couple small freckles on their face, definitely afraid of them turning black. Could a low dose for two weeks or so combined with tanning help me out? Not trying to turn dark, just tanned to a normal level.

necropuppy
06-25-2014, 12:24 PM
Yeah I'd front load 250 for a week and then maybe goto 200 weekly maintenance

Bad part is once you go too dark it takes awhile to fade. I wish I had a before pic. But you can Def go lighter on it. I did very little tanning to get a moderate tan

KGPL
06-25-2014, 12:34 PM
I'm seeing multiple people suggesting just a low cruising dose instead of loading. Apparently this reduces the freckle issue. Would I be wasting time doing this or just stick to the tried and true load, then maintain?

Can I reconstitute the peptide with the same needles that I would administer to my rats? How often does one need to change syringe/needles?

necropuppy
06-25-2014, 12:37 PM
Well I use a regular 1cc slin pin to reconstitute which I use repeatedly and i pin with a .3 ml 30g pin, which I use a new one every time... Oh i read back I though you said 27g or something. 29 is fine as well. But they say you can reuse them if you sterilize them, but I seen pics of re used needle tips and they dull after the first use, so I don't reuse them.

KGPL
06-25-2014, 12:39 PM
^ Understandable. It also seems like a greater risk of infection.

KGPL
06-25-2014, 12:43 PM
Would it even be worth it to just use one 10mg vial to just help me darken up a bit alongside tanning, or will I need multiple to get an actual effect?

necropuppy
06-25-2014, 12:45 PM
Would it even be worth it to just use one 10mg vial to just help me darken up a bit alongside tanning, or will I need multiple to get an actual effect?

I got effects after the first 2 weeks rest was maintenance, I haven't even used the other 2 vials I have yet. I haven't injected it in like 2 weeks. I believe the tan from it is long lasting, several months. So yes you'll get darker on like 4 ml of it.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

KGPL
06-25-2014, 12:47 PM
Perfect. How much water did you add to the 10mg?

necropuppy
06-25-2014, 12:53 PM
I added 2ml, so it's 50mg per IU

Hank!
06-25-2014, 03:09 PM

Very much so

5mg = 5000mcg = or 20 x 250mcg doses
Week one you could administer 100mcg every other day = (300mcg)
Week two 250mcg Mon Wed Frid = (750mcg)

Then you should be able to maintain with 250mcg a week

With this protocol one 5mg bottle or 5000mcg - (300mcg+750mcg) = 3950mcg/250 = 16 weeks! or 8weeks at 500mcg a week

You will lower the risk of sunburn, and become very tan

KGPL
06-25-2014, 03:18 PM
I added 2ml, so it's 50mg per IU

So in order to achieve proper dosing at 500mg, the rats would need to inject .1ml when 2ml of bactierostatic water is used? Sorry for the confusion here....

necropuppy
06-25-2014, 03:20 PM
To get 500mg you'd use 10 IU
Which is .1 ml, yes.

Hank!
06-25-2014, 03:27 PM
To get 500mg you'd use 10 IU
Which is .1 ml, yes.

I always add half as much water as pep

If pep is 5mg i add 2.5cc water/ if 2 I add one

Easy for me cause I am dumb but I know that if I pull to the 5 on the pin it is around 100mcg

necropuppy
06-25-2014, 03:30 PM
I always add half as much water as pep

If pep is 5mg i add 2.5cc water/ if 2 I add one

Easy for me cause I am dumb but I know that if I pull to the 5 on the pin it is around 100mcg

Lol that's good thinking. I try as use the least amount of water I can while not using so little it's hard to measure the ticks properly.

Over in dats forum he suggests that using less water will keep stabile longer,... Although PA says that's incorrect.

KGPL
06-25-2014, 03:33 PM
Very much so

5mg = 5000mcg = or 20 x 250mcg doses
Week one you could administer 100mcg every other day = (300mcg)
Week two 250mcg Mon Wed Frid = (750mcg)

Then you should be able to maintain with 250mcg a week

With this protocol one 5mg bottle or 5000mcg - (300mcg+750mcg) = 3950mcg/250 = 16 weeks! or 8weeks at 500mcg a week

You will lower the risk of sunburn, and become very tan

Your thoughts on the 500 doses vs 250?

To minimize chance of freckles, could I just do 250mcg daily?

Hank!
06-25-2014, 04:11 PM
Necro when it comes to peps I go with DAT. With anabolics especially transdermals PA is the person I would listen to.

KGPL all based on the tolerance of your subjects. My suggestions are based on my personal experiences, I have found with MT2 that low and slow works for me. If you front load load real heavy there is a risk that stuff like like your lips and tongue (which look really weird tan) get very dark.
Nausea is also common , and for me anything over 500 mcg kills appetite.

To answer directly: in my opinion 250mcg is better than 500mcg because there are less sides, less chance of looking like you are from the Jersey Shore, and you can extend your tan out close to 4 months!

KGPL
06-25-2014, 04:15 PM
^ That's exactly what I was looking to hear. 250mcg every day for the first week?

derekh83
06-25-2014, 09:51 PM
KGPL, My rats are pale as hell and have freckles. My rats have used melanotan2 twice and are currently using it. Tomorrow when I get some time I will share their experience and how they use it.

This will help with the reconstitution. Peptide Calculator | Reconstitute Research Peptides (http://peptidecalculator.com/calculator.php)

KGPL
06-26-2014, 02:24 PM
^ Well, if you're rodents are using it again, it must be successful!

ironjulius
06-26-2014, 03:15 PM
i have a bottle of MT2 but the company i got it from sent me another product that was bunk so im wondering if i should even waste the time buying bac water and syringes.

any thoughts? yes derek im looking forward to you sharing more of your experience with MT2

KGPL
06-30-2014, 05:41 PM
Double checking my math again.

10mcg melanotan
2ml bactseriostatic water
1cc cyringes
Pull to tick mark #3 for 250mcg daily dose?

derekh83
07-01-2014, 07:15 AM
any thoughts? yes derek im looking forward to you sharing more of your experience with MT2[/QUOTE]

Here my experience. If you have any questions please ask. KGPL sent me a message and this was my reply.

The 2 brands that I have used is southern research co (not around anymore) and evolvedrs. I keep doses around 250 mcg. First week 1 shot a day. Everything after that 3-4 times a week or before I get in the sun. I don't salon tan just normal sun. Being fair skinned I use sun screen at first then gradually reduce used and SPF depending how long I'm in the sun. Freckles and moles will turn first but skin will follow shortly. Ceasing use skin will fade first then freckles and moles. Gradually increase dose when you start because it can induce Nausea. If it happens just lay down and and it will pass within 10 mins. Side affects are increase libido, and face flushing similar to beta alanine. The stronger melanoton the stronger the flush feeling. Using tanning lotion will help once you have a base tan.

KGPL stated that he was thinking about starting at 100mcg.

My reply:
Try it and let me know. I think the 250mcg would be better only because it has to build up in your system. Id take 100-150mcg the first dose to see how it affects me then work my way up to 250mcg. After the first week then drop it back down to maintain. Once its in your system it stays there for a while. It took about 2 months for my tan to fade. When I used Southern Research their stuff was strong and I could not do over 250mcg or I would get nauseated bad. Evolvedrs I have gone over 500mcg (just to see if I could) with no problems. Not sure it that has to do with the quality, or most likely the way I reconstituted. I did not notice any benefit going over 250mcg. My philosophy is stick with the lowest working dose of peptides, pro hormones, Supps...etc.

derekh83
07-01-2014, 07:25 AM
Double checking my math again.

10mcg melanotan
2ml bactseriostatic water
1cc cyringes
Pull to tick mark #3 for 250mcg daily dose?

Each tick mark will have 100mcg. So tick 3 is 300mcg. If you want 250mcg you will have to pull in the middle of tick 2 and 3. Or just go with tick 2 for 200mcg. I don't think you will really notice.

I checked this on peptide calculator .com

BoneDaddy
07-01-2014, 07:30 AM
It would sooooo much easier come dose time if you were to use 1/2CC syringes.

KGPL
07-01-2014, 08:13 AM

I know :(, but I already bought the 1cc.

- - - Updated - - -

I know :(, but I already bought the 1cc.

Hank!
07-01-2014, 10:47 AM
1cc is fine..

BoneDaddy
07-01-2014, 10:51 AM
Yeah, they're totally fine, just a bit more tedious.

KGPL
07-07-2014, 12:37 PM
First dose today. 200mcg. Kind of freaking out a bit, pinned an hour ago (no longer a slin pin virgin :( ), and suddenly I am extremely warm and have red dots popping up everywhere. Is this normal?

tallstraw
07-07-2014, 01:05 PM
Could be hives. Take an antihistamine

KGPL
07-07-2014, 01:42 PM
^ Done and done. They are starting to fade already.

I learned a few things from this:
1. My melanotan is definitely WAY overdosed judging by how nauseous and hot I'm feeling.
2. The pin was dull as fuck after reconstituting then pinning with the same one...
3. Pin fast. I went slow and it was a bitch with the dull needle.

derekh83
07-07-2014, 08:17 PM
^ Done and done. They are starting to fade already.

I learned a few things from this:
1. My melanotan is definitely WAY overdosed judging by how nauseous and hot I'm feeling.
2. The pin was dull as fuck after reconstituting then pinning with the same one...
3. Pin fast. I went slow and it was a bitch with the dull needle.

Yes warm feeling is normal and your face will flush. Since you are fair skinned when flushed from heat does your face turn red or a little splotchy? Safety tip: always use a new pin every single time. They are cheap and an infection is not worth it. Are you using alcohol swabs?

What is your pin size and what tick mark did you draw to? Also would you please list again the amount Water used in reconstituting? Did you use a SS sponsored brand of melanotan?

KGPL
07-08-2014, 04:28 AM
Yes warm feeling is normal and your face will flush. Since you are fair skinned when flushed from heat does your face turn red or a little splotchy? Safety tip: always use a new pin every single time. They are cheap and an infection is not worth it. Are you using alcohol swabs?

What is your pin size and what tick mark did you draw to? Also would you please list again the amount Water used in reconstituting? Did you use a SS sponsored brand of melanotan?

My pin was new, I just used it for reconstitution which seemed to have really dulled it. Did it in a clean area and alcohol wiped everything of course. 2ml of bac water, pulled to two for injection. 28 or 29g I don't remember off the top of my head.

Did not use the sponsor here.

I understand some redness/heat is normal, but this seemed more like an allergic reaction. Went away as soon as the benedryl kicked in.

necropuppy
07-08-2014, 06:37 AM
That redness and heat will happen the first couple times and randomly after, I was scared too. But at least you know you got good shit. May not be over dosed. Even correctly dose MT will do that. It just what it is. I imagine ERS stuff is dosed correctly.

Edit: I mentioned ERS because I used them and I experienced the same effects. Sorry if it was confusing.

derekh83
07-08-2014, 09:21 AM
My pin was new, I just used it for reconstitution which seemed to have really dulled it. Did it in a clean area and alcohol wiped everything of course. 2ml of bac water, pulled to two for injection. 28 or 29g I don't remember off the top of my head.

Did not use the sponsor here.

I understand some redness/heat is normal, but this seemed more like an allergic reaction. Went away as soon as the benedryl kicked in.

I agree with necropuppy, doesn't sound like anything crazy going on. Next time just draw a little less until your tolerance builds up. Is your vial 10mg of melanotan before adding water? Just double checking everything.

KGPL
07-08-2014, 11:36 AM
^ Sounds like I just panicked a bit haha. Yes, it's 10mg.

Pinned again. Same dose. Popped a benedryl a few minutes before. Face is extremely red and splotchy, no hives yet (hopefully not at all this time around)

tallstraw
07-08-2014, 12:04 PM
That redness and heat will happen the first couple times and randomly after, I was scared too. But at least you know you got good shit. May not be over dosed. Even correctly dose MT will do that. It just what it is. I imagine ERS stuff is dosed correctly.

Edit: I mentioned ERS because I used them and I experienced the same effects. Sorry if it was confusing.

They need to get the new site up for us members who weren't on the private list lol. I Wanna buy from someone I honestly trust. Unlike the RC'S I see where there are tons of bunks that need to be resent and etc. I don't see bad feedback from ERS..

KGPL
07-08-2014, 04:55 PM
Couple hours after injection, face is still beat red and warm, lots of lethargy, and a headache... This is miserable right now.

necropuppy
07-08-2014, 07:29 PM
That's horrible. I've heard of headache and nausea sides, but not several hrs after. Try pinning immediately before bed.

derekh83
07-08-2014, 09:38 PM
Hmm it has never affected me that way. Did you try a lower dose? You could add .5 ml of water to make a lower dose easier to measure. If you add .5 ml each tick mark will be about 80 mcg (minus the doses taken).

KGPL
07-10-2014, 08:42 AM
That's horrible. I've heard of headache and nausea sides, but not several hrs after. Try pinning immediately before bed.

Best sleep of my night last night, I kid you not. Pinned 30 minutes before sleeping and was out the entire night and woke up 100% refreshed.

derekh83
07-10-2014, 07:20 PM
Seeing any color yet?

KGPL
07-11-2014, 05:34 AM
It could be my mind playing games on me, but I think so. I got about an hour of sun outside the other day then went in a pool for a bit. I'd normally be burned, but the next morning I seemed slightly darker. I should really just head into a tanning bed to speed it up.

EDIT

Forgot to mention, I upped it to 300mcg. I seem to have developed some little red dots on my shoulders. Not hives. No clue wtf they are, but they will hopefully fade when I get more sun exposure.

necropuppy
07-16-2014, 07:14 AM
It could be my mind playing games on me, but I think so. I got about an hour of sun outside the other day then went in a pool for a bit. I'd normally be burned, but the next morning I seemed slightly darker. I should really just head into a tanning bed to speed it up.

EDIT

Forgot to mention, I upped it to 300mcg. I seem to have developed some little red dots on my shoulders. Not hives. No clue wtf they are, but they will hopefully fade when I get more sun exposure.

No you're def probably getting darker. Started working for me within a week to two. It's like you soak up the sun and incorporate it into your tan the next day. Lol.

KGPL
07-16-2014, 08:10 AM
No you're def probably getting darker. Started working for me within a week to two. It's like you soak up the sun and incorporate it into your tan the next day. Lol.

I need to pick up another vial or two. It's definitely starting to kick in. Ironically, my forearms are still pale, but somehow my chest is starting to darken up.

When I was out in the sun all day, my neck turned black :(. Extremely dark neck/face and not much else was exposed...

necropuppy
07-16-2014, 09:06 AM
I need to pick up another vial or two. It's definitely starting to kick in. Ironically, my forearms are still pale, but somehow my chest is starting to darken up.

When I was out in the sun all day, my neck turned black :(. Extremely dark neck/face and not much else was exposed...

Black? Damn. Might wanna put low spf sunblock on your already tanned areas so the other areas catch up and then I'd drop down then dosage cause it'd very easy to get too dark, and it takes a long time for it to wear off.

KGPL
07-23-2014, 04:02 PM
Back on tomorrow. Been off for about 5 days now waiting for more to come in. I tan up nicely now, not dark yet, but definitely not pale. It lasts longer too, normally I turn red, then tan for about 24 hours, then pale again.

necropuppy
07-23-2014, 04:42 PM
Yeah I've gone a week without pinning it and no noticeable difference, although when I increased my dose to Jumpstart my libido I got really dark and I love it.

KGPL
07-28-2014, 08:23 AM
"Did you go to florida or something? You're not white anymore!"

Friend that haven't seen in a while said that :D