PDA

View Full Version : New to PH Advice appreciated!

Circle
06-27-2014, 12:23 PM
Hey guys, I'm new to taking PH's. I know it since it hit the market years ago but never really tried it. It just was to new for me and always kept away from Steroids. Well I'm older and finally want to give it a try. I made this decision and thought well and long about it, and I wanna go through with it, if I get some advice on the whole cycle.

So I'm 31 my T levels are okay but slowly decreasing oh joy of aging. I'm 6'5 and currently at 175 pounds with 10% bf. I'm looking for a somewhat dry mass gain cycle that lets me keep my gains, and doesn't just bloat me up with water. I read some good things about Epistane but am unsure if that's what i should go with. Hence I'm asking for support to create a cycle that will produce results but doesn't ruin me. PCT and Cycle support suggestions I'm open to anything nothing is set in stone yet. I also want to log it with pictures and weekly or even daily updates and see what happens. As a former Personal trainer and nutritionist this really interests me and i can't wait to see what actually happens during the cycle period and after.

I hope someone wants to back me up in this quest and help me to reach a new goal.

necropuppy
06-27-2014, 12:26 PM
Epistane is OK, but I was not impressed with my run of it, but it was my first cycle too, I ran it conservatively, and still got hit with lethargy like a mofo in the 5th week.

While I haven't run msten, and I might next cycle, I hear that that is a good lean bulker with minimal sides, but I suggest doing your due diligence and see what best fits your goals. They got some powerful shit out there that works.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

ironjulius
06-27-2014, 12:45 PM
i really like msten and thats probably the one i would suggest for you. most people suggest starting out with certain PH's but as long as its not tren or SD. try single compounds at first to see how your body reacts, get experience and then start stacking. do proper PCT maybe look into SARMS. keep getting those T levels checked

- - - Updated - - -

oh and welcome to SS

necropuppy
06-27-2014, 12:46 PM
Yes lol welcome I forgot that part.

ironjulius
06-27-2014, 12:57 PM
i like epi too and many first time users do as well but for me im already pretty muscular so its mainly a cutter/hardener for me

Circle
06-27-2014, 01:48 PM
Hey guys, thanks for the quick replys so fast. Okay so far we Got Epi and msten. I will read into msten now, please keep it coming. Also PCT nolvadex or something else? Liver support for on cycle support during PH? some say yes some say not needed.

necropuppy
06-27-2014, 02:01 PM
I would suggest torem. Personally I liked that over clomid or nolva. But I don't PCT anymore.

Cycle support.. . Tudca never hurts. LGI damage control is great, but just a one compound? You prob don't need one.

Circle
06-27-2014, 02:45 PM
Someone also suggested DMZ and Halodrol together said he gained quite a bit from that. 20 pounds in 6 weeks is what he said...

necropuppy
06-27-2014, 02:47 PM
Yikes. Not as a first time cycle..... Maybe halo... I'd stick with one compound so you know how your body reacts to it.

SoCal-Nutrition
06-27-2014, 03:30 PM
I would stick to Halo (http://socal-nutrition.com/prohormones/)or Epi (http://socal-nutrition.com/prohormones/)for first timers. Mechabol (http://socal-nutrition.com/prohormones/lgi-mechabol)is another solid option.

cycle support: agreed, LGI Damage Control (http://socal-nutrition.com/lgi-damage-control) is one of the better options...especially for the price!

PCT: make sure you do some solid research on this topic :)

however, 6'5 and 175lbs...should probably focus on the basics a bit longer before considering a cycle. If I were you, I would invest in a solid post workout recovery shake (I like Torrent (http://socal-nutrition.com/torrent-61)By Universal (http://socal-nutrition.com/universal-nutrition/))

my other favorite mass building foods:
whole wheat french toast pb and banana sandwiches
Wholewheat Lasagna

Circle
06-27-2014, 04:57 PM
It's not a malnutrition thing for me it's due to past sickness and lowered T level which is why i am trying this route. My T level is stable just lower then it should be due to Chemo therapy, thus the PH cycle experiment. I got my doctor on board, but he is by far no pro hormone expert and i don't want to rely on him for this.

necropuppy
06-27-2014, 05:17 PM
Surprised you doc is OK with that.... Cause methylated compounds an chemo? Can't be great if you're actually on chemo presently.... Bro if your gonna do PH to regain mass just get on Juice?

KGPL
06-27-2014, 05:19 PM
Just talk to the doc, he can get you on the good stuff.

tallstraw
06-27-2014, 05:46 PM
Dude, halo was the tits. Go 100 me the whole way through. By day 3 I was getting the pumps. But day 7 they were skin tearing. At week 3 the strength started kicking in..fast.

Circle
06-27-2014, 05:59 PM
No i'm past chemo all good now just seemingly impossible to go higher, muscle wise then 175 for some reason i did 5.000 cal even 10.000 cal a 500 g protein 800g carbs a day for weeks with only slight increase so trying this now and see what happens. If i were still on chemo i wouldn't be able to lift trust me. Everyone who had cancer knows what I'm talking about. I really want to see what i can do with PH if it's not working, I will go and get on juice, but for now I feel like trying this route.

tallstraw
06-27-2014, 11:05 PM
I'm calling bullshit. You ate 5k cals, and 10k cals and couldn't get weight? Gtfo out of here. Don't be confused, PH'S are gear. They're designer steroids most times and not actually a prohormone. They're normally shorter acting much stronger, and much more side effect riden. Not to mention short lived in gains most times...but if you can't gain without you aren't gonna gain and hold without em once they're done. I want to see a detailed log of this 5k calories a day for a month or 2, with oictures, and see that you don't gain weight. And if for some god awful reason you dont, 10k calories and log it. If that doesn't work, you have some digestion tract issues which are much more serious and need to be addressed.

Circle
06-28-2014, 06:15 AM
I have a slight case of thyroid hyperfunction ever since my operation which only really affects my weight. I don't have HBP or anything besides a crazy metabolism. This is not coming from anywhere, I don't feel like inserting past logs where i got back from 100 to 175 and running 5-10k kcal a day helped me get back to 175 past this mostly fat gains. Been trying for a year now to get past 175 with various macros, diets, different training plans, its just leading to body fat increase.

WesleyInman
06-28-2014, 12:52 PM
Circle,

I think what TS is saying, is generally true (but ur reply makes sense)..but plz dont see his reply or anyones as coming off calling u out :)

Swole source is a family so we are all very respectful of each other here...sometimes ppl might question things they have never dealt with, so don't take that offensively :) :)

Great to have you here..

And yes, I know that what you are saying is possible, plus in my experince, height is a HUGE indicator of dietary needs and difficulty gaining weights. I have a very good friend that is 6'7 and one who is 7'1..i have done their supp designs and nutrition for years...they both have run AAS and "might" gain 10lbs off huge dosages..10lbs of weight..not muscle. LOL. Its tough.

I will warn you very friendly..I have med experience (not forums) and I will tell u that many times androgens and testosterone can grow cancer cells, depending on the type. Please be VERY careful going this route. I would talk to your doctor about HRT and it's effects on your specific type of cancer or remission.

I have ZERO experience with cancer in terms of treatment and remission so I cannot help you. Your current doctor might know..but even then id get 2nd or 3rd opinion since alot of it is experimental to some degree..

One of my good buddies, and bodybuilders I work with in his 40's got throat cancer, didn't get off.and he literally tripled the speed of growth. Thankfully he had surgery to remove it and radiation and it subsided. I told him straight out..and he knew it could grow it and he refused to stop. Thats simply plain dumb. I told him to his face this and I also bitched him out for it..It's one thing to risk minimal issues, but when it "can" be life or death..its no joke. He has 2 awesome kids. Selfish. Def care about my friend and I told him if he got close to death,I'd revive him and beat the shit out of him..Don't wanna see anything bad happen to him.

He finally listened. He's on super low HRT and in remission. He used to be 6'0- 290lbs at under 10% bf...GIGANTIC, Ive seen him rep 500 for doubles on incline as a bodybuilder..pure muscle. Now he's about 220 nice and lean maybe hitting 315 for a few reps on incline. He struggles with this psychologically..but his kids dont give a shit if he benches 30 lbs or 1000.

Anyways, just FYI please check into this if you can. You can always discuss oral steroid treatment such as VAR or others with your doctor for comparison sakes, or you can mention PH's.but your doctor will have ZERO clue about PH's.. They may have info about VAR and its effects on cancers in remission.