PDA

View Full Version : Banners

h2s
11-18-2012, 12:56 PM
Please note that Antaeus Labs and Prescription Nutrition are now sponsors of this forum, with banner ads featured at the top.

*A note on Rxwhey's banner: Yes, it is a bit over-condensed. They will be providing me with a replacement on Monday.

AresTS
11-18-2012, 04:06 PM
Please note that Antaeus Labs and Prescription Nutrition are now sponsors of this forum, with banner ads featured at the top.

*A note on Rxwhey's banner: Yes, it is a bit over-condensed. They will be providing me with a replacement on Monday.

Prescription Nutrition? Are there reps floating around? That's quite the company name.

- Valdez

nate3993
11-18-2012, 04:21 PM
Prescription Nutrition? Are there reps floating around? That's quite the company name.

- Valdez

i see you don't know much about em. the owner was the only rep. small company, BIG products. great sups in bulk like creatine hcl, citrulline, agmatine. protein powders are dam solid too. highly recommended by anyone who has used em.

h2s
11-18-2012, 04:45 PM
i see you don't know much about em. the owner was the only rep. small company, BIG products. great sups in bulk like creatine hcl, citrulline, agmatine. protein powders are dam solid too. highly recommended by anyone who has used em.

As Nate said, they are a very favorable company and have been pretty good to the old Primordial community. They should probably introduce themselves around here on Monday.

Also, just as a point of complete disclosure, at this time, I am not charging sponsors. I wanted some of the older PP sponsors to be able to support their products with our members.

Grape Ape
11-18-2012, 09:12 PM
Great companies. Happy to have em here.

nate3993
11-19-2012, 09:46 AM
As Nate said, they are a very favorable company and have been pretty good to the old Primordial community. They should probably introduce themselves around here on Monday.

Also, just as a point of complete disclosure, at this time, I am not charging sponsors. I wanted some of the older PP sponsors to be able to support their products with our members.
when i was saw the banners, i was like, oh cool, john's making some money, but i guess not. hahah. ur a stand up guy i must say. mucho respecto

xxiv
11-19-2012, 11:33 AM
we need a swole code, not necessarily a discount just a reference so they can see what kind of sales this site and community generates.

Eden
11-19-2012, 11:48 AM
Cool to see the support

h2s
11-19-2012, 11:48 AM
I had sent them an email earlier saying they should stop in and say hi at some point.

meathead
11-20-2012, 10:22 PM
congrats on getting the sponsors