PDA

View Full Version : EVO..Clarification.. plz read :(

WesleyInman
06-28-2014, 01:57 PM
Hey SS..

Just a heads up..Sorry for the novel, but I posted in the last EVO thread very very kindly to plz not discuss anything about the fact they are private,products, etc..as a very friendly heads up. EVO contacted me to share some info as they did read that whole thread. They still are reading the forums. I let them know I would kindly pass this on. So now I have a tiny black mark on my otherwise very good rep and I have to be a nag like half the the women I date and come on here and explain in full LOL

Literally the next msg in that thread someone went into detail in complete disrespect for my explanation. Mind u, I'm a member only here just like u guys, but I am a Mod and Admin for 15+ years on around 10 forums and have worked very very very hard to earn the trust I have, so if I give a referral or ask a favor, it is trusted and expected that I give good info. I personally went out on a limb to try and help everyone out at SS here bc I genuintely LOVE everyone here and this forum, so that's not cool at all what has happened. A "few" ppl made me look bad.

Clarification:

However, what I will tell you is that EVO is now going to be banning people from ordering from any forums including this one that don't respect them being Private. If anyone posted info after I gave everyone a heads up, don't be surprised if ur removed from the list. They are removing the EVO forum and maybe banner here..and anyone who is on the list that openly discusses products will be permanently banned as will anyone they refer. You are not allowed to share any email or URL info, or discuss on any public forum their items, questions, etc.. If you are a member and you want to refer someone, you ask EVO, you never give your referall the email to contact them and ask for themselves. And yes this has happened w SS members, bc evo told me.

Please guys, You should not be sharing anything about them.

Members are never allowed to share URLs, addresses, codes, names, etc. It is 100% private..You do not give ur friends a URL to view anything. You wanna grab 10,000 items and have other guys piggyback with you..thats ur business :) But members handle that on your own. This is why EVO was set up they way it is. You have ONE email to contact them. Any other emails will not be responded to EVER.

I can tell you that I remember for years on Forums banning people because Sponsors would tell us that members would be handing out their personal email addresses, or publicly discuss hey my pack shipped from Nevada, etc.. or sending private emails to their buddies and letting their buddies msg sponsors. Not only does a sponsor generally ban them, but many forums will then ban a member regardless of how long they are affiliated. It's a breach of trust. It is expected to be respected by forum and members.

I'm getting alot of requests to explain products. Again, love you guys but please don't send me these requests. I will tell you straight out.I am NOT affiliated with EVO. I don't even have any URL info!! I am not on their list!! Sure I could be on their list, but I'm not. My clients use them and always will as long as they are around. I know dozens of legit sponsors from long term relationships, but truthfully cannot tell u all their options. I can tell you if you can trust them or not though! And EVO is amazing. Feel genuinely fortunate if you are in with them!

Anyways, I am not upset at all with ANYONE here!!!! LOVE SS..and everyone here..really do. Seriously best forum ever..This will all blow over like any minimal speedbump does!!!! I apologize for the rant, but I do hope everyone respects this explantion!!

TY SS :)

longBallLima
06-28-2014, 04:08 PM
Wes, very well put and my apologies for initially making mentions and asking too much in that thread. Hopefully I wasn't indiscreet in any way after your initial warning on that thread and didn't cause you any unnecessary headaches, though I'm sorry you've had them anyway

WesleyInman
06-28-2014, 04:47 PM
Wes, very well put and my apologies for initially making mentions and asking too much in that thread. Hopefully I wasn't indiscreet in any way after your initial warning on that thread and didn't cause you any unnecessary headaches, though I'm sorry you've had them anyway

NO APOLOGY NEEDED !! From you or anyone here..seriously..No worries SS!!

Just putting this out there. Alot of guys were not aware or are not aware of how a Private Sponsor works :) and even then sometimes ppl make mistakes. But this should clarify.

Would never try and come off as being an ass, or as if I have some say on this forum. I am a guest here. And I am very happy to be here.

FOR ANYONE WHO IS NOT ON THE LIST
I will ask Admin if I can give you guys a link to another option. If he agrees I will gladly make a second legit option for you guys :) I wont be able to answer questions about products, prices, or anything about it. BUT, I will assure you it will be legit. I would appreciate if you guys give me a few days to a week to post it..I haven't even seen Burly or Admin in a bit to ask..but if it's not allowable I simply won't post it! :)

somm
06-28-2014, 10:55 PM
Thanks Wes, that would be awesome!

tallstraw
06-29-2014, 12:25 AM
Yeah