PDA

View Full Version : Antaeus Labs LipoMorph

ctAL
07-01-2014, 10:41 PM
what does SS think about this product?

dont think im allowed to link the full write up directed toward another forum

O.N.
07-02-2014, 12:09 AM
The product write up probably isn't going to make much sense to many people.....thats for sure.

SoCal-Nutrition
07-02-2014, 12:51 AM
AL always puts some serious thought and care into their products...As ON Said, I'll need to do some research before further analysis :)

ECTD
07-02-2014, 09:53 AM
looks quite awesome to me!
the write up is flawless as always from AL.
and the product has some very great ingredients at proper doses!

Hank!
07-02-2014, 10:16 AM
When will SOCAL have it?

HIXX504
07-02-2014, 10:51 AM
When will SOCAL have it?

Yeah that's what I wanna know too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nate3993
07-02-2014, 11:44 AM
I'm sure its pretty solid. they're a quality company. i'd back em any day

BoneDaddy
07-02-2014, 12:04 PM
Holy shit.........It's NATE!!! Welcome back Big Homie!

totalflexblog
07-06-2014, 10:37 AM
what does SS think about this product?

dont think im allowed to link the full write up directed toward another forum

I think it's ok to link to the write up
Antaeus Labs Introduces: Lipomorph - Supplements - Prohormone Forum (http://www.prohormoneforum.com/index.php/topic/83526-antaeus-labs-introduces-lipomorph/?p=1363996)

The product write up probably isn't going to make much sense to many people.....thats for sure.

AL always puts some serious thought and care into their products...As ON Said, I'll need to do some research before further analysis :)

If anyone has any questions about the product we'd be happy to try and answer them.

KGPL
07-06-2014, 01:22 PM
^ Any chance you're looking for a logger? :D

tallstraw
07-06-2014, 05:03 PM
Yeah I'm about to start an 8 week cut lol

totalflexblog
07-08-2014, 12:52 PM
^ Any chance you're looking for a logger? :D

Yeah I'm about to start an 8 week cut lol

We're not looking for loggers, thanks though. We'll probably give a few bottles away on the forums in the next couple of weeks. Or you can buy it; it's out now.

longBallLima
07-08-2014, 01:29 PM
If the logger situation changes, I compete in 7 weeks and could do a hell of a cutting log :P

(dun't hurt to ask lol)

tallstraw
07-08-2014, 02:21 PM
How would be in conjuction with aas or other things. Say if this was ran with DNP. Would it help the fat deposits? Or with tren? Just wondering for people who may or may not have been thinking it.

totalflexblog
07-09-2014, 03:27 AM
How would be in conjuction with aas or other things. Say if this was ran with DNP. Would it help the fat deposits? Or with tren? Just wondering for people who may or may not have been thinking it.

You can stack it with just about anything you would otherwise use; clen, tren, other fat burners. DNP isn't something we'd recommend anyone use, so for that reason we wouldn't recommend stacking it with LipoMorph.

Interesting that you should mention DNP though. The reason DNP is thermogenic and causes fat loss is because it's an oxidative phosphorylation uncoupler. The ultimate target of the ingredients in LipoMorph is a protein called uncoupling protein 1 (UCP1), also known as thermogenin, which is also an oxidative phosphorylation uncoupler. The difference is that DNP is active in any cell with mitochondria, and has a very narrow therapeutic window - a small error in dosing can cause fatal hyperthermia. Thermogenin on the other hand is specific to brown and beige fat cells, tightly regulated, and without the potential to cause the type of runaway hyperthermia seen with DNP.

http://i61.tinypic.com/jkk7yc.jpg

Rapid Review Pathology
By Edward F. Goljan

somm
07-09-2014, 07:14 AM
You can stack it with just about anything you would otherwise use; clen, tren, other fat burners. DNP isn't something we'd recommend anyone use, so for that reason we wouldn't recommend stacking it with LipoMorph.

Interesting that you should mention DNP though. The reason DNP is thermogenic and causes fat loss is because it's an oxidative phosphorylation uncoupler. The ultimate target of the ingredients in LipoMorph is a protein called uncoupling protein 1 (UCP1), also known as thermogenin, which is also an oxidative phosphorylation uncoupler. The difference is that DNP is active in any cell with mitochondria, and has a very narrow therapeutic window - a small error in dosing can cause fatal hyperthermia. Thermogenin on the other hand is specific to brown and beige fat cells, tightly regulated, and without the potential to cause the type of runaway hyperthermia seen with DNP.
(b) Dinitrophenol, which is used in synthesizing trinitrotoluene (TNT)
http://i61.tinypic.com/jkk7yc.jpg

Rapid Review Pathology
By Edward F. Goljan

Interesting. This explains why an ice bath is required when making TNT. The chemical reaction can cause it to heat up and become unstable. I made a batch of this stuff when I was younger, it was the middle of winter, and put it in the creek behind my house to keep it cool. And now I know the science behing it. Very cool.

totalflexblog
07-09-2014, 10:43 AM
Interesting. This explains why an ice bath is required when making TNT. The chemical reaction can cause it to heat up and become unstable. I made a batch of this stuff when I was younger, it was the middle of winter, and put it in the creek behind my house to keep it cool. And now I know the science behing it. Very cool.

I'm not sure TNT's explosive nature is related to DNP's pharmacodynamic effects. Both interesting subjects though.

tallstraw
07-09-2014, 10:58 AM
I need the recipe for that backwoods tnt

totalflexblog
07-09-2014, 04:14 PM
Inb4 ATF.

HIXX504
07-09-2014, 07:43 PM
Inb4 ATF.

Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ctAL
07-11-2014, 06:51 PM
Well I can tell u that I am on my second day and I am feeling very hot for a few hours after each dose. Too early to really determine if any fat loss is happening or not.

a quote from somebody on PHF

KGPL
07-11-2014, 07:15 PM
I'm really tempted to pick up a bottle. Is it worth it to run just one or does it need a longer period of use for actual results?

totalflexblog
07-12-2014, 05:52 AM
I'm really tempted to pick up a bottle. Is it worth it to run just one or does it need a longer period of use for actual results?

Longer is probably better, but you should see results from one bottle.

totalflexblog
07-14-2014, 11:55 AM
Win Antaeus LipoMorph (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/supplements/2220-win-antaeus-lipomorph.html#post38551)

pontiac2m8
07-15-2014, 10:58 AM
I am interested I have a bunch of fat to lose and want something to jumpstart it!

pontiac2m8
07-16-2014, 07:14 AM
Anyone with feedback yet that has used it for a month or so?

totalflexblog
07-16-2014, 07:59 AM
Anyone with feedback yet that has used it for a month or so?

Sorry. It only came out two weeks ago.

pontiac2m8
07-16-2014, 08:00 AM
Sorry. It only came out two weeks ago.
That's makes sense thought it had been out for at least a little while!

totalflexblog
07-22-2014, 02:21 AM
More early feedback:

I've been on this for almost 2 weeks and I already want to buy 10 more bottles.

My body hasn't looked this good in a while. My face is thinner, abs are poppin. I'm on a good diet but I'm sure the results are faster than normal.

I know fuco takes a while to build up so I can't even imagine what results I'll see in 5+ weeks!

I'm stacking this with 11KT from Iron legion and am noticing significant recomp effects.

KGPL
07-22-2014, 08:18 AM
I need to stop being so cheap and pick up a bottle :D

SoCal-Nutrition
07-22-2014, 09:17 AM
offering it on presale now...should have late this week:

Antaeus Labs LipoMorph at SoCal-Nutrition (http://socal-nutrition.com/lipomorph)

totalflexblog
07-24-2014, 09:36 AM
Updates: Since it's summer/social time, I haven't been having the best diet but I still am slowly getting visibly leaner. I like it! Although it's stacked with Alphamine, I don't think Alphamine has done this before for me on a crappy diet. I've been on it for about 2 weeks. I've been dosing at 3 caps a day (~190ish lbs) and I have another bottle waiting for me, but I might even buy a 3rd bottle.

Update: I am also 2 weeks in and can definitely say I am looking leaner in the mirror and holding steady at 210 - 211 lbs. I also have not had the strictest diet. I am pretty amazed by this product so far.

Antaeus Labs Introduces: Lipomorph - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5 (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/antaeus-labs/251859-antaeus-labs-introduces-5.html)

nate3993
07-27-2014, 12:39 PM
The fact it has an ingredient on the banned WADA list means it must be good! After I get my shoulders fixed with some physical therapy and can get back I to lifting, I'll get some. Sounds mad impressive

ctAL
07-29-2014, 08:04 AM
i just ordered from SoCal

O_RYAN_007
07-29-2014, 09:31 AM
I just bought an order for my wife, I will log her results. Thanks TotalFlexBlog and Socal! Maybe you TotalFlex could send her another bottle to log 2 months.

totalflexblog
08-05-2014, 02:41 AM
The fact it has an ingredient on the banned WADA list means it must be good! After I get my shoulders fixed with some physical therapy and can get back I to lifting, I'll get some. Sounds mad impressive

WADA ban some odd things. 7-keto DHEA, for instance.

I just bought an order for my wife, I will log her results. Thanks TotalFlexBlog and Socal! Maybe you TotalFlex could send her another bottle to log 2 months.

For the most part we don't do sponsored logs, sorry. We've given away a few bottles and might give some more away in the future though.

More feedback:

I'm stacking them both [TTA and LipoMorph] with no ill side effects to speak of except bloat from TTA. This is 3rd week of my cycle and almost the 2nd week since adding in LipoMorph. Love the "menthol" burps.

Too soon to pinpoint results from lipomorph but I have noticed since taking a cap with dinner that I'm sweating heading into bed time. I'm on 3 caps a day as well. Overall I'm down 10lbs since starting my cut 3 weeks ago with alphamine/myosynergy/TTA.

Antaeus Labs Introduces: Lipomorph - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5 (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/antaeus-labs/251859-antaeus-labs-introduces-6.html#post4577477)

So about 6 days in since I've added the Lipomorph and down 5 lbs!

From the scale and how I look in the mirror, I'm impressed so far!

Crunch Time Fat Loss Stack.. Thoughts? - AnabolicMinds.com (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/253393-crunch-time-fat.html#post4588099)

Honestly hard to gauge at this moment with Lipomorph since I am using as part of another "stack". However, as I did note my body temp definitely feels like it has picked up and in the past week or two definitely I am feeling extra lean (maybe coincidental?). I will be running Lipomorph for a minimum of 9 weeks though so I still have plenty of time to gauge

I have been taking Lipomorph for about a week. I have had some pretty nasty GI issues due to a virus and have only made it to the gym once. On top of that I have had to scrap my Keto diet and have been eating like shit due to my stomach issues so IM bloated as hell.

Weighed myself today and I actually managed to lose a pound. I get hot after each dosing (taking 3 a day). I can't wait to see what this does once I can get back in the gym and back on keto!

Most of the feedback mentions feeling hot, which is exactly what it's intended to do. Even a small increase in body temperature has a significant effect on energy metabolism. According to some sources, an increase in body temp of 0.9 degrees Fahrenheit will raise BMR by seven percent.

Hank!
08-05-2014, 10:28 AM
One menthol burp so far , it will insure that i never take without food.

O_RYAN_007
08-05-2014, 02:24 PM
My wife took it with her egg whites and she got the same menthol burps as well. She's going to take 1 caps at lunch and 1 at dinner.

longBallLima
08-05-2014, 02:29 PM
Where was this before I started my cut? Grrr lol next show, it'll be in the stack for sure

longBallLima
08-05-2014, 03:53 PM
This question may be completely retarded, but hey, here it goes. DNP seems to, allegedly, have some effect on androgen receptor sensitivity. Is there any reason to believe Lipomorph would have any similar effects?

BBG
08-05-2014, 04:13 PM
This question may be completely retarded, but hey, here it goes. DNP seems to, allegedly, have some effect on androgen receptor sensitivity. Is there any reason to believe Lipomorph would have any similar effects?

That's assuming you believe DNP has the effect you stated... one of the more informed posters on DNP at pro muscle:

does DNP resensitize receptors? - Professional Muscle (http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/beginners-forum/72707-does-dnp-resensitize-receptors.html#post994534)

I assume you're talking about the androgen receptor?

Guys have been saying for years that "DNP will clean out your receptor sites." I'm not sure if Author L. Rea is the one who jumped the gun with this or if he was merely repeated it, but in Chemical Muscle Enhancement (pg 149), he says "Note of interest: DNP also appears to clean out androgenic receptor-sites and may have caused receptor-site up-regulation!"

Now why would Rea say that DNP "appears" to clean out androgenic receptor-sites? I'd put my money on the effects you see soon after a DNP cycle ends. There's a surge in strength, endurance, and pumps. However, I don't think this has anything to do with the androgen receptor. I've never seen anyone cite evidence supporting that. Even Rea, the king of false information and defective reasoning, speaks of it as speculation, that DNP "may" cause up-regulation.

I spent a few hours researching this specific topic and couldn't find anything deirectly relevant. The best I could find was a study that looked at the effect of DNP on androgen receptors in the prostate. The study found that "In the presence of 2,4-dinitrophenol, the androgen receptor is rapidly deactivated (half life, 2min). The inactive receptor can be reactivated efficiently by an energy-dependent process, even in the absence of protein synthesis." In other words, DNP down-regulates the androgen receptor, at least in the short-term, in the prostate. The receptor can be efficiently reactivated when energy supply is restored.

And that's what you'd expect. DNP stresses cellular energy production, so it's a potent activator of AMPK (the "tank-is-low" signal). AMPK, in turn, serves to activate processes that produce energy (including fat burning) and deactivate processes that consume energy (including protein synthesis). For example, we know that mTOR (an important signaling enzyme for protein synthesis) is a downstream target of AMPK that DNP inhibits. I wouldn't be surprised if DNP down-regulates the androgen receptor as well.

DNP produces some nice effects shortly after going off cycle, but as far as I can tell there's zero evidence that it has anything to do with the androgen receptor. In contrast, we have good, alternative explanations that are actually supported by research, including glycogen supercompensation and increased mitochondrial density.

As for running DNP in the middle of your AAS cycle to "spark new muscle growth once you come off the DNP," it's definitely possible. For example, glycogen supercompensation alone can be very anabolic. If nothing else, you have the benefit of burning some fat while under the protection of strong androgens. I don't think anyone knows if DNP can "spark new muscle growth," but you can certainly give it a try and see what your hunch is.

Hope that helps,
Conciliator

longBallLima
08-05-2014, 04:20 PM
That's assuming you believe DNP has the effect you stated... one of the more informed posters on DNP at pro muscle:

good read! i'm not too sure either, can't say it's much of any research i've done X internet bro-lore

totalflexblog
08-06-2014, 12:22 AM

I think those allegations are without substance.

ctAL
08-14-2014, 06:05 AM
this is a non stim fat burner but i feel a stim effect

very alert an wakeful, its like my brain feels open its hard to explain but this shit is awesome

i assume its the octopamine HCL............it usually hits me in 30-45 mins

totalflexblog
08-17-2014, 11:35 AM
this is a non stim fat burner but i feel a stim effect

very alert an wakeful, its like my brain feels open its hard to explain but this shit is awesome

i assume its the octopamine HCL............it usually hits me in 30-45 mins

Could be the octopamine. Could be the fact that some of the ingredients are supposed to stimulate NE.

More feedback:

Damn this stuff is good. My diet hasn't really been on point and about 4 weeks into the run at 3 caps a day (I weigh around 190), I can see my top two abs (which I haven't seen in awhile). It's sort of sad that my diet hasn't been on point, but this stuff definitely works. I still have around 8 weeks left to go....so I'm glad I stocked up on bottles. I think this stuff is more effective (or seemingly more effective) for people with higher BF%. I'm not a lardass by any means, but I'm not ripped like most of you guys...

I'm getting the same results as above. Ive been following IIFYM so while I have been hitting macros and calories, I still throw in whatever I want from time to time. I'm now at 209 lbs with a big difference in definition around the shoulder area. I seem to lose body fat from head to toe with the last place being thighs/hips. Still at 3 caps a day.

WesleyInman
08-17-2014, 12:25 PM
Im considering using this with some clients very soon.

Need a very solid new fat burner for my people :)

Anyone got a discount code for this product??

Hank!
09-02-2014, 06:15 PM
I have been using this for about two weeks now. I have definalely lost weight 6lbs or so. I see it in my waist and love handles. I kinda like the burps now that i am used to them.

One question though, is there anything in Lipomorph that could lend to muscle cramps? I know in that TTA had a tendency to cause cramps, and was wondering?

nate3993
09-02-2014, 08:57 PM
Sounds like a win!

totalflexblog
09-03-2014, 02:00 AM
I have been using this for about two weeks now. I have definalely lost weight 6lbs or so. I see it in my waist and love handles. I kinda like the burps now that i am used to them.

One question though, is there anything in Lipomorph that could lend to muscle cramps? I know in that TTA had a tendency to cause cramps, and was wondering?

I'm pleased to hear that you like it, and that it's working well for you. I don't think there's anything in there that could/should cause muscle cramps. Is it something you're experiencing?

Hank!
09-03-2014, 04:17 AM
yes , for the last couple of weeks I have been getting some muscle cramps, mostly in my upper back, abs, calves during and after activity. etc. I drink over a gallon of water a day so I don't think I am dehydrated but as a precaution I started drinking some Coconut water to replace electrolytes which seems help..

SoCal-Nutrition
09-03-2014, 05:25 AM
I've been using LipoMorph too, love the product so far...also about two weeks in.

I consider the burps a bonus ;)

Never had a weight loss product that was so loved, and that flew off the shelf like this...should be back in about 2 weeks.

totalflexblog
09-03-2014, 06:14 AM
yes , for the last couple of weeks I have been getting some muscle cramps, mostly in my upper back, abs, calves during and after activity. etc. I drink over a gallon of water a day so I don't think I am dehydrated but as a precaution I started drinking some Coconut water to replace electrolytes which seems help..

It's not something anyone else has complained of, so I couldn't say whether it is related to the Lipomorph or not.

Never had a weight loss product that was so loved, and that flew off the shelf like this...

That's good to hear.

Hank!
09-03-2014, 08:53 AM
Thanks Henryv , this is a good product for sure.

11KT+ Lipomorph two great products

totalflexblog
09-03-2014, 12:01 PM
Thanks Henryv , this is a good product for sure.

XI-KT+ Lipomorph two great products

No problem.
They should be good in combination too. I call it the xenomorph stack.

Hank!
09-03-2014, 03:12 PM
Can we ever expect to see a Iron Legion E-spray?

ctAL
09-04-2014, 10:55 PM
i think this product is legit..............i just updated on PHF, life has just been life lately, im good though

im gonna grab a second bottle, i dont think this is just placebo........now im gonna really clean up diet as i enter 2nd bottle

SoCal-Nutrition
09-04-2014, 10:57 PM
I think it's out of stock everywhere...should have more in about 2 weeks

totalflexblog
09-05-2014, 05:18 AM
Can we ever expect to see a Iron Legion E-spray?

You might see a new epiandrosterone product.

O_RYAN_007
09-05-2014, 08:16 AM
You might see a new epiandrosterone product.

NICE!!!

O_RYAN_007
09-05-2014, 08:22 AM
My wife's diet is on point, just as her training, and she hasn't seem any noticeable weight loss with using 2 pills of lipomorph per day. We've had her hormones check out and everything is in the normal range. She's almost done with her first bottle, but I have a second bottle ready for her to jump on. Any ideas of what we could try for this product to be more effective? She lifts 4xs a week (2 high reps days, 2 HEAVY days) and does 30 mins of cardio on top of the weight training. She's about 139#s 5'3" and keep most of her unwanted weight around her midsection. We do cheap on the weekends, but nothing all that hardcore. She drink plenty of water, and she's consuming about 1700-2000 cals per day (most days are closer to 1800).

All comments are appreciated.

totalflexblog
09-05-2014, 09:03 AM
My wife's diet is on point, just as her training, and she hasn't seem any noticeable weight loss with using 2 pills of lipomorph per day. We've had her hormones check out and everything is in the normal range. She's almost done with her first bottle, but I have a second bottle ready for her to jump on. Any ideas of what we could try for this product to be more effective? She lifts 4xs a week (2 high reps days, 2 HEAVY days) and does 30 mins of cardio on top of the weight training. She's about 139#s 5'3" and keep most of her unwanted weight around her midsection. We do cheap on the weekends, but nothing all that hardcore. She drink plenty of water, and she's consuming about 1700-2000 cals per day (most days are closer to 1800).

All comments are appreciated.

We're not really sure exactly how long it takes for results to manifest, so I'd certainly recommend keeping it up through the second bottle. Does she feel warm/hot after dosing or not? Do keep us informed please as this is the first female feedback we've had so far.

Things that could potentially amplify the effects of LipoMorph include:
- reducing or eliminating NSAID use (e.g. ibuprofen; advil). COX-2 is an important factor in UCP-1 induction in brown and beige fat.
- a ketogenic diet
- additional supplements like CLA, L-carnitine, BHB (Ketoforce), BRITE, 7-keto DHEA or ursolic acid may work 'synergistically' to some extent.

O_RYAN_007
09-05-2014, 09:45 AM
We're not really sure exactly how long it takes for results to manifest, so I'd certainly recommend keeping it up through the second bottle. Does she feel warm/hot after dosing or not? Do keep us informed please as this is the first female feedback we've had so far.

Things that could potentially amplify the effects of LipoMorph include:
- reducing or eliminating NSAID use (e.g. ibuprofen; advil). COX-2 is an important factor in UCP-1 induction in brown and beige fat.
- a ketogenic diet
- additional supplements like CLA, L-carnitine, BHB (Ketoforce), BRITE, 7-keto DHEA or ursolic acid may work 'synergistically' to some extent.

She doesn't take NSAIDs, she only consumes about 50-60 grmas of carbs a day, and I'll try and get her to take an additional synergistic supplement. We do eat plenty of locally sourced grassfed beef though, which contains quite a bit of CLA.

She is going to finish the both bottles, and I will continue to update this thread as the weeks progress.

I also want everyone to know that I monitor her training and dieting, so I know she isn't messing around. She's also really trying to lose the stubborn baby fat from our last child which is 4 months next week. She's almost back to pre-prego weight though.

hewhoisripped
09-05-2014, 01:34 PM
She doesn't take NSAIDs, she only consumes about 50-60 grmas of carbs a day, and I'll try and get her to take an additional synergistic supplement. We do eat plenty of locally sourced grassfed beef though, which contains quite a bit of CLA.

She is going to finish the both bottles, and I will continue to update this thread as the weeks progress.

I also want everyone to know that I monitor her training and dieting, so I know she isn't messing around. She's also really trying to lose the stubborn baby fat from our last child which is 4 months next week. She's almost back to pre-prego weight though.

Has she noticed anything from it, weight loss aside? Commonly reported sides/effects are a feeling of warmth and menthol burps after dosing.

Hank!
09-05-2014, 04:11 PM
Could it be said that Lipomorph or Brite work better on people with more fat?

ctAL
09-07-2014, 06:49 PM
I think it's out of stock everywhere...should have more in about 2 weeks

nope i know a place

ppl might think im trolling right now but ive had better results from this product than i did with epiandro

WesleyInman
09-07-2014, 09:33 PM
nope i know a place

ppl might think im trolling right now but ive had better results from this product than i did with epiandro

I'm going to run a client or two with LipoMorph and epi andro..im looking for a new big time fat burner, and this might just be it :)

O_RYAN_007
09-08-2014, 07:59 AM
Has she noticed anything from it, weight loss aside? Commonly reported sides/effects are a feeling of warmth and menthol burps after dosing.

Just the menthol burps, I asked her about feeling a little warmer, but she said she hasn't noticed that. At first, she was sweating more than normal, but as of late, I haven't noticed that during her Workouts.

hewhoisripped
09-08-2014, 06:43 PM
Just the menthol burps, I asked her about feeling a little warmer, but she said she hasn't noticed that. At first, she was sweating more than normal, but as of late, I haven't noticed that during her Workouts.

It shouldn't happen, but it's possible she's a non-responder. With every drug/supplement there's bound to be outliers, people who get an extremely strong or weak response out of a 'normal' dose, even if that dose is effective for 95% of the population. All I can recommend is to have her try a couple days at a higher dose to see what happens.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to run a client or two with LipoMorph and epi andro..im looking for a new big time fat burner, and this might just be it :)

Wes keep us posted, I'd like to hear what a guy like you can do with some dedicated clients and some LipoMorph!

totalflexblog
09-09-2014, 02:54 AM
Could it be said that Lipomorph or Brite work better on people with more fat?

It remains to be seen. My guess would be that people with more fat would respond more slowly (because they need to recruit beige fat from white fat/white fat precursors) but that they could ultimately get more out of it. Leaner people are more likely to have pre-existing deposits of brown and/or beige fat that can be activated directly by the ingredients in LipoMorph and the noradrenaline release it is intended to stimulate.

totalflexblog
09-09-2014, 03:01 AM

It shouldn't happen, but it's possible she's a non-responder. With every drug/supplement there's bound to be outliers, people who get an extremely strong or weak response out of a 'normal' dose, even if that dose is effective for 95% of the population. All I can recommend is to have her try a couple days at a higher dose to see what happens.

I'd suggest sticking with the recommended dose for the duration of the second bottle. If you aren't satisfied at that point, shoot me a PM and we'll take care of you.

O_RYAN_007
09-09-2014, 10:04 AM
I'd suggest sticking with the recommended dose for the duration of the second bottle. If you aren't satisfied at that point, shoot me a PM and we'll take care of you.

We has a pretty normal eating weekend, with our normal eating out, couple beers, but she weighed in this morning at 137.5# dry (she's never broken the 138.5# mark since starting) in the AM. She didn't even workout on Monday, she did mention that when she moves around more throughout the day, she does experience an increase in body temp. She does experience the menthol burps too. Also another thing to note, she is getting more hot at night and is having some night sweats. I think her body is slowly starting to respond. I'm cutting for a PLing right now (meet in late October), so I think I might give it a go as well.

I'll continue to monitor her results, and I will post up here.

Hank!
09-09-2014, 02:50 PM
One thing I know for sure is when I take LM a little bit before eating I end up sweating my ass off with in 20 minutes after a meal. I mean like sitting in a chair yet sweating as though I am siting in my garage. This is a new phenom for me

O_RYAN_007
09-10-2014, 10:04 AM
One thing I know for sure is when I take LM a little bit before eating I end up sweating my ass off with in 20 minutes after a meal. I mean like sitting in a chair yet sweating as though I am siting in my garage. This is a new phenom for me

I can't wait to give it a go!

KGPL
09-11-2014, 05:44 AM
I can't wait to give it a go!

I just started two days ago. No effects yet, but that's to be expected. Seems like my throat is a bit dry, but it could just be the weather.

I'm hoping for a bit of an energy boost too, I've been exhausted lately.

O_RYAN_007
09-11-2014, 08:43 AM
I just started two days ago. No effects yet, but that's to be expected. Seems like my throat is a bit dry, but it could just be the weather.

I'm hoping for a bit of an energy boost too, I've been exhausted lately.

I took a dose from my wife today thinking that So-Cal still had it in stock, which they did yesterday... They don't have anymore in stock. I guess I'll just have to really wait. I don't want to tap into her stash.

totalflexblog
09-11-2014, 09:29 AM
I took a dose from my wife today thinking that So-Cal still had it in stock, which they did yesterday... They don't have anymore in stock. I guess I'll just have to really wait. I don't want to tap into her stash.

It seems to be in stock at TGB Supps. I'm not sure where else still has any of the first batch, but the new batch should be available at retailers in about two weeks time.

O_RYAN_007
09-11-2014, 01:12 PM
It seems to be in stock at TGB Supps. I'm not sure where else still has any of the first batch, but the new batch should be available at retailers in about two weeks time.

Thanks! I just picked up a bottle and it will ship today!

Hank!
09-11-2014, 06:58 PM
FWIW it took about 10 days before i felt the heat.

O_RYAN_007
09-12-2014, 08:22 AM
FWIW it took about 10 days before i felt the heat.

The wife has been on for about a month.

PM Supplements
09-15-2014, 12:20 PM
We have 6 left of the first batch if anyone needs one.

Lipomorph (http://www.primordial-muscle.com/Lipomorph-Thermogenesis-Activation-Complex_p_61.html)

Edit: 3 left

KGPL
09-19-2014, 08:21 AM
I've been on for a little and am not feeling much of anything. No extra energy or fat burning effects to be noticed yet. Should I up the dose?

totalflexblog
09-21-2014, 01:47 AM
I've been on for a little and am not feeling much of anything. No extra energy or fat burning effects to be noticed yet. Should I up the dose?

It's not a stim-based fat burner so you're unlikely to feel any extra energy. It should make you run a little warmer (which you may or may not feel), which will increase energy expenditure and start to burn fat reserves. You can try a higher dose but I wouldn't recommend exceeding 3 caps.

KGPL
10-01-2014, 07:47 AM
It's not a stim-based fat burner so you're unlikely to feel any extra energy. It should make you run a little warmer (which you may or may not feel), which will increase energy expenditure and start to burn fat reserves. You can try a higher dose but I wouldn't recommend exceeding 3 caps.

I'm on three caps and still not noticing anything. It takes time, but I have yet to notice any additional number changes on the scale besides the slow deficit I'm in right now. I'm quite disappointed right now.

totalflexblog
10-06-2014, 08:46 AM
I'm on three caps and still not noticing anything. It takes time, but I have yet to notice any additional number changes on the scale besides the slow deficit I'm in right now. I'm quite disappointed right now.

I'm very sorry to hear that. Maybe you'd respond better to some XI-KT? If you'd like to send me a PM I'll make sure you're taken care of.

FelipeRRM
10-21-2014, 05:31 PM
Hello there guys, I'm new on this fourm, first post =)

I bought 2 bottles of lipomorph for my cutting, was about to start it last month but read that you can't take it with NSAIDs, and I was taking LOTS each day , I had a tumor in my leg's bone and the pain was killing me, but it's been almost two weeks since I removed it, I already started working out again and the pain is gone =)

So probably I'm ready so start with this, just need some advice, I'm using Arnold Iron Cuts as my stim-based fatburner and I'm doing Leangains diet. Don't eat anything after 3PM and I wakeup ad 6AM to work out, and when I wake up I take some BCAA and one Iron Cut cap (caffeine to help wake up and give energy, besides it has carnitine that helps use fat as energy, and it seems nice to take it before WO, as I'm fasted and will be using fat as energy) and then I break fast at 7AM. What I'd like to know is if I should take lipomorph fasted just before my WO to get more out of it or if it doesn't matter and I can take it with my meals? I dunno cus some things like yohimbine are better when taken fasted...

Hank!
10-21-2014, 05:41 PM
Good to hear you are feeling better and welcome to the forums.

I take a prescription stimulant at a fairly high dose and had no adverse effects while using Lipomorph. Of course I recommend starting with one cap with your meal for assessment. this stuff works systematically so I don't think talking pre workout matters. Taking while fasted you may notice more minty/menthol burps and maybe some warmth in gut as a result of the capsaicin.

totalflexblog
10-22-2014, 02:18 AM
What I'd like to know is if I should take lipomorph fasted just before my WO to get more out of it or if it doesn't matter and I can take it with my meals?

Take it with meals as Hank suggested.

BBG
01-17-2015, 02:42 PM
Any other reviews? I'm looking to add a non stim burner to my stack.

weekend
01-17-2015, 04:54 PM
I like it

I know I said im over non aas fat burners but I forgot I'm on this and it's kept me leaner than usual for not being on cycle. Try 2 bottles, 3 caps a day

derekh83
04-03-2015, 12:16 PM
Looking for a non-stim fat burner. Did anyone else try this?

BBG
04-03-2015, 12:24 PM
Could always try one of these out:

Vanillean (http://socal-nutrition.com/BPS-Vanillean)
BPS Nutrition - DCP 2.0 (http://www.bpsnutrition.net/fat-burners/dcp-2)

Both non stim fat burners.

SoCal-Nutrition
04-03-2015, 12:41 PM
we also have a few bottles of Original DCP (http://socal-nutrition.com/Genomyx-DCP). I'm planning on stacking DCP (http://socal-nutrition.com/Genomyx-DCP)with Lipomorph (http://socal-nutrition.com/lipomorph)in May ;)

BBG
04-03-2015, 12:48 PM
Nice, my plan is to stack vanillean and dcp...let's see which stack wins ;)

Haritec
05-26-2015, 11:00 AM
Sorry to necro an old thread - but what was / is the final verdict on this product? Did anyone find that it really dramatically helped with fat loss. I am trying to lean out a bit and have some very stubborn low back fat - and at 55 fat doesn't seem to go away without a fight in general. I was thinking of adding in some LipoMorph but would really like to know if people found any remarkable success with it or whether I am better off just sticking to diet and exercise.

Alternatively - I am considering adding some 7 -keto DHEA and maybe a topical like Abliderate. Thotz ?

weekend
05-26-2015, 12:23 PM
Sorry to necro an old thread - but what was / is the final verdict on this product? Did anyone find that it really dramatically helped with fat loss. I am trying to lean out a bit and have some very stubborn low back fat - and at 55 fat doesn't seem to go away without a fight in general. I was thinking of adding in some LipoMorph but would really like to know if people found any remarkable success with it or whether I am better off just sticking to diet and exercise.

Alternatively - I am considering adding some 7 -keto DHEA and maybe a topical like Abliderate. Thotz ?

lipomorph and albuterol stacked is my favorite so far for fatloss. when you cycle off the albuterol, you can replace with caffeine 100 mg and nicotine 1 mg throughout the day.

4 tabs of lipomorph is where it starts to shine.

Mad Mardigan
05-26-2015, 10:19 PM
Weekend nailed it. 4 + caps lipomorph and the fat rolls off.

tallstraw
05-27-2015, 01:51 AM
Oh god damnit

totalflexblog
05-27-2015, 05:23 AM

Here's some recent, unbiased feedback from unaffiliated, paying customers:

For the most part I can't tell I'm taking anything, I just keep losing fat. I even take one right before bed and sleep without a problem. Claiming "non-stimulant" is absolutely true. My shoulders/chest/ upper back are seeing the most right now. I have lost inches in my waist for sure. I have these jeans I call "the suffocaters" because, well ... They do just that. Now I can wear them without any problem. Overall, for the short time I've been taking it I'm pretty impressed. Bp levels haven't changed a bit.

It's melting off me and my wife like we're in a sauna. Face, neck, waist.... All thinner. Shoulders, chest/shoulders/ upper back and quads are becoming very vascular as well.

I'm absolutely getting another bottle. :)

Just finished my first bottle and want to give a little feedback. Keep in mind that although I don't follow a diet I don't eat all that bad. I see food and I eat it. Doesn't matter what it is I get my fill. That being said, I now have to wear a belt with all my clothes and a few pair of pants were fairly snug. I have better separation/ definition in all my muscle groups and more vascular over my entire body. It's nearly impossible to track any weightless as I fluctuate 8-12lbs from Friday -Monday. As far as fat loss it's impossible to not see I've lost a good amount. I've had more than a handful of people ask me what I'm doing. In fact I've had several tell me I look younger. Same with the wife. She says it's because of the retinal in it. I had no idea it was even there lol. Bonus!

By way of balance:

One thing I noticed is the menthol it contains is really strong. Almost to the point of upsetting my stomach. Imagine eating a whole box of Altoids.
I have a 20 day supply. I will keep you all posted on results.

7 days into trying this product. Days 1 - 5 were the tail end of a 4 week CKD. No noticeable effects over and above what I was achieving with diet alone. Mind you I don't have a lot of fat to lose. Stomach upset is no longer an issue. No other side effects to report.

I'm not really seeing any effects that I can contribute directly to Lipomorph. Menthol taste seems to fluctuate depending on what I eat. It's not unpleasant though so I don't mind. I've experienced mild fat loss in the 14 days I've been taking it. I seem to have leaned up a bit more since coming off the keto diet but it's hard to tell. I still have 6 more days of supps to take so I'll do one more update. I think this, like any fat loss supp, may work better if you have a lot of fat to lose. You could take a placebo with a good clean diet and lean out as much as I have in the last 2 weeks though. So far I'm really not impressed.

OK the bottle of Lipomorph I ordered is now gone. I wish I could say it worked well but I just don't think there were any results that I can't contribute to my strict diet alone. I was really hoping for some sort of boosted fat burning effect to put me ahead of what I knew I could accomplish without it but it just didn't happen. I'm wondering if this is supposed to be some sort of cumulative effect such as with a course of AAS or what? To date the only thing I've ever tried that really worked was the old ECA stack.

^ I would suggest that 20 days is a pretty short trial with this product, and that for best effect it should be taken for longer.

lipomorph and albuterol stacked is my favorite so far for fatloss. when you cycle off the albuterol, you can replace with caffeine 100 mg and nicotine 1 mg throughout the day.

4 tabs of lipomorph is where it starts to shine.

Weekend nailed it. 4 + caps lipomorph and the fat rolls off.

I'm glad you like it.
I wouldn't recommend using 4 caps on a long-term basis as you will exceed the tolerable upper intake levels for Vitamin A, particularly if you also take fish oils (Vitamin A is fat soluble and can accumulate in tissues). A better way (which would also be more wallet-conscious) might be to use βAIBA to increase the dose of BAIBA you are getting in LipoMorph, i.e. 2-3 caps plus some powder.

moleculargainz
05-27-2015, 09:01 AM

I've been using lipomorph at 2 caps a day for about 6 weeks now and I've definitely noticed a considerable difference. I'm also on a strict diet where I weigh/track all my food so that obviously plays the biggest role but the consistency of that makes it easy to tell when something new has an effect or not. And although it hasn't been anything drastic, it has complimented by diet quite well. Haven't noticed any sides either, doesn't mess up my appetite, doesn't keep me wired, no racing heart beat or anything like that.

Haritec
05-27-2015, 01:09 PM
sold - will be ordering. Do bodyweight workout in the mornings, alternating weights and cardio at night. My diet seems to be spot on right now but the weight loss seems slow - so comments like fat melting off and considerable difference carry some merit for sure. SoCal pricing looks good to me - unless anyone is aware of a better priced alternative right now.

Also - any more studies on whether it really contributes to increased brown / beige cells ? I am in Canada - lake by my house is cold but swimmable now - is it worth while to try and spend a lot of time in cold water and help stimulate brown cells ? Cold showers help ?

totalflexblog
05-27-2015, 01:43 PM
sold - will be ordering. Do bodyweight workout in the mornings, alternating weights and cardio at night. My diet seems to be spot on right now but the weight loss seems slow - so comments like fat melting off and considerable difference carry some merit for sure. SoCal pricing looks good to me - unless anyone is aware of a better priced alternative right now.

Also - any more studies on whether it really contributes to increased brown / beige cells ? I am in Canada - lake by my house is cold but swimmable now - is it worth while to try and spend a lot of time in cold water and help stimulate brown cells ? Cold showers help ?

BAIBA's effects may be limited to beige fat. Many of the other ingredients in LipoMorph, according to studies, help recruit/activate brown fat though.