PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a REP!!! GYMnTONIC.com

WesleyInman
07-09-2014, 02:21 PM
Ok so I am going to turn to my SS family to get a solid REP for the community.

I will post up all the qualifications I would be looking for, but this would be ideal for someone who is a personal trainer, or very very much involved in the community forums, etc..

Someone looking to make some side $$$$.

Will start out commission based, but someone serious...and you can make some extra $$ on the side this way as well as get product discounts of your own...and this is only as a start..Someone who performs well, will of course have additional options eventually..But this is a starting place. ZERO startup money.

I actually just got hired by IRON MAG LABS..so I am going to be working for them as well. Prescription Nutrition is still my #1 company that I work for and always will be, but honestly I have to admit that this was a no-brainer for me..I have always believed in there products 100%... So I stand by the two companies I now work with and for.. What would be awesome one day is if IML carried PN protein..that would be very cool...

Prescription Nutrition and Iron Mag Labs.

I also will be repping for Iron Mag Research, so I will have a discount code to be used for anyone in need of research products, though I don't want to post this info without being approved from Admin first. I am going to message him now.

If anyone thinks they might be interested, and are 1000% serious and have the ability to work side by side with me and believe in these companies, please let me know..I will def be looking for probably only 1 person who fits the criteria well..If anyone is interested, please PM me and we can talk the details.

But if any forum I want to approach first, it would be here. So here it is...ZERO pressure...if no one here has the time or option to REP I do have some personal friends I an approach...but I want to give someone here a potential option to work with me, PN , IML and a bunch of other awesome people, forums, etc...

THANX SS!!!!!!!

BoneDaddy
07-09-2014, 03:04 PM
Congrats on Iron Mag, Wes! This is a bad ass opportunity for someone!!

Bucks
07-09-2014, 09:58 PM
Great news Wes. Happy you are growing.

Love IML products and I follow Robert. He post's a lot of of good stuff out there.

ryhigh
07-13-2014, 12:28 PM
Wait... You still looking for a rep?

Cookie monsters iPhone

WesleyInman
07-13-2014, 12:33 PM
Yes I have to speak to 2 people. but I will happily speak to you if interested :)

Again,its a great opportunity for a personal trainer, etc..

I wish this option existed for me all the years I had my clients, i always directed them what to buy...

Never once saw a dime..so even if i had to split a small profit margin, 50/50..to start out..with no money out of pocket..its a very very good offer.

Plus room for advancement, and special Fringe Benefits and perks as well (not PERCS lol)..also foot in the door with various sponsors that would not otherwise be possible is part of the deal.

ryhigh
07-13-2014, 12:36 PM
Cool cool, I'll PM you my resume for any future opportunities that may arise

Cookie monsters iPhone