PDA

View Full Version : FREE WEEKEND GIVEAWAY + New Pheromone Scent to the lineup :) Double POLO

GYMnTONIC.com
07-11-2014, 10:31 AM
Thanks to another awesome member who wanted to decant his favorite scent, we are now going to introduce this scent to the Pheromone Decant lineup.

So this is 2 scents in the last month we have added as a result of a SS member. Double Polo Black and LACOSTE essential Thank you guys.

This is POLO DOUBLE BLACK :) By Ralph Lauren.

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/polodoubleblack_zpsb3fb445d.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/polodoubleblack_zpsb3fb445d.jpg.html)
Now we have GYMnTONIC Black..but lets see how this compares.

This is Lacoste Essential
http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/lacosteessential_zpsdcee758e.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/lacosteessential_zpsdcee758e.jpg.html)

So...going to do a weekend free giveaway.

CONTEST RULES
2 winners will be chosen.

Same scenario, Pick a number 1-100. Closest number wins. Second closest number wins 2nd bottle. Both prizes will be a 3mL of the new DOUBLE POLO (will not ship until TUESDAY) and you will also get a free 1mL of GYMnTONIC BLACK for comparisons sakes.

My daughter will use her number Generator and randomly select a number...that will be announced Monday am.

Contest Runs NOW to SUNDAY at 11:59pm.

PROMOTIONAL SALE ON PHEROMONES

Also, as a promotion, I am going to do 10 - 3mL pheromone samples for $12 dollars shipped.. It will TOP out at ONLY 10 for sale..once they sell out at that price, that is it..and it is open to any customers, so if you want a 3mL at a beyond fair price, grab one!!

I will make a list of the options..pretty much all of them except probably DOLCE BY will be included..that is just way too expensive and hard to get.

I will post this later today in this thread...But this is a PRE-SALE. ANY purchases will SHIP TUES/WEDS at latest. I can't keep alot of the raws in stock..they sell just way too quickly. I sold out yesterday. I also sold out of 3ml bottles, those are due MONDAY. Raw pheromones are very $$$$ to sit on such quantities to be very honest with you guys.

Also as a bonus, each purchase will include a FREE 1mL sample of the new POLO DOUBLE BLACK. The only thing I would ask is an HONEST review of that scent in this post after you receive it.

And 100% honesty in your reviews... You love it, you hate it LOL....

I want some feedback from everyone here. So far I have hundreds of positive feedbacks. Even if guys aren't getting numerous women with these, most guys are loving the scents and they are hypo allergenic..so alot of guys who have had issues with colognes in past, are not experiencing this with these.

I'd say we have about 99% positive reviews on these.

THANX SS family :)

Cobalt
07-11-2014, 10:36 AM
Lucky number 42!

I LOVE double black, Its my normal go-to cologne, good stuff and a great choice!

ironjulius
07-11-2014, 10:46 AM

HIXX504
07-11-2014, 11:02 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KGPL
07-11-2014, 12:39 PM

I might have to snag me a few goodies :D

HIXX504
07-11-2014, 12:41 PM
Wes, when still the presale samples be available on your site? I looked for them earlier.

BoneDaddy
07-11-2014, 12:45 PM

GYMnTONIC.com
07-11-2014, 01:00 PM
Wes, when still the presale samples be available on your site? I looked for them earlier.

Hey Hix :) They're not samples actually..they will be regular 3mL bottles that range in price from 15-25 dollar each normally.

With each purchase you will get a free 1mL of the new polo double black bc I want reviews....im happy to hear that Cobalt likes it..this is a good thing.

Truth be told, I have never smelled this scent..I got it for a SS member..and I got a better deal buying a huge amount, rather then small..so I said screw it..ill stock it for the SS guy and for anyone else..just like the Lacoste..that was simply bought as a favor :)

I have to run to the gym and train a client..Ill have a link up in a few hours and post here..

Its essentially any scent I carry except the DOLCE BY..I actually have to raise the price of the BY because its just so expensive..I dont mind breaking even..but I can't lose money on all my sales. LOL.

This whole promotion actually costs me money. I won't say I "lose" money, but I "spend" money I won't get back. Helping friends or family isn't a loss..and I'm sure also if people like these products, they will spread the word :) In turn I make a few guys happy..and I am paying for Double POLO reviews essentially. Mind you, if the reviews suck..then that's not a good thing LOL. But I dont' care..i want to hear feedback from people I trust and that know I dont want them to lie about a product.

But Ralph Lauren makes good stuff..so I have faith a few people, and even I might like this..

I like variety in my supplements, women and colognes :) So this helps me too LOL

You can use your SS discount "SWOLE" that is fine. The $12 bucks includes shipping..so it's really costing you about $9 bucks for a 3mL.

Thanx everyone!!!

HIXX504
07-11-2014, 01:33 PM
Hey Hix :) They're not samples actually..they will be regular 3mL bottles that range in price from 15-25 dollar each normally.

With each purchase you will get a free 1mL of the new polo double black bc I want reviews....im happy to hear that Cobalt likes it..this is a good thing.

Truth be told, I have never smelled this scent..I got it for a SS member..and I got a better deal buying a huge amount, rather then small..so I said screw it..ill stock it for the SS guy and for anyone else..just like the Lacoste..that was simply bought as a favor :)

I have to run to the gym and train a client..Ill have a link up in a few hours and post here..

Its essentially any scent I carry except the DOLCE BY..I actually have to raise the price of the BY because its just so expensive..I dont mind breaking even..but I can't lose money on all my sales. LOL.

This whole promotion actually costs me money. I won't say I "lose" money, but I "spend" money I won't get back. Helping friends or family isn't a loss..and I'm sure also if people like these products, they will spread the word :) In turn I make a few guys happy..and I am paying for Double POLO reviews essentially. Mind you, if the reviews suck..then that's not a good thing LOL. But I dont' care..i want to hear feedback from people I trust and that know I dont want them to lie about a product.

But Ralph Lauren makes good stuff..so I have faith a few people, and even I might like this..

I like variety in my supplements, women and colognes :) So this helps me too LOL

You can use your SS discount "SWOLE" that is fine. The $12 bucks includes shipping..so it's really costing you about $9 bucks for a 3mL.

Thanx everyone!!!

Thank you Wes

BoneDaddy
07-11-2014, 03:01 PM
Double Black is bad ass and every chic likes it, it's a no brainer!

weekend
07-11-2014, 03:15 PM
Lacoste essential is good shit. Too bad I just got a new bottle of it, guess I'll grab some raw :)

I'm gonna go with 24

Cobalt
07-11-2014, 08:09 PM

Gonna need that link Wes. Gotta get some more tweed after my last bottle broke!

maveric
07-11-2014, 09:30 PM

lt1head
07-11-2014, 09:42 PM

Can't ever get enough polo double black!

GYMnTONIC.com
07-11-2014, 10:06 PM
Ok sorry..

I do realize it's midnight.

If anyone misses out on this sale, please let me know..if I have to bump this up to 20 units..I will..

LINK TO STORE
**PROMOTIONAL** PHEROMONE COLOGNE SPECIAL SALE- ANY 3mL + 1ml BLACK DOUBLE POLO COMBO - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/promotional-pheromone-cologne-special-sale-any-3ml-1ml-black-double-polo-combo/)

CHOOSE FROM THE FOLLOWING SCENTS- ALL are PHEROMONE INFUSED. EVERY COLOGNE we sell is pheromone infused for the record :)

Activ8, Dolce THE ONE, GymNtonic BLACK, GYMnTONIC original, Lacoste Essential, Creed Green Irish Tweed, Creed Aventus, Acqua Di Gio, Tom Ford,

Polo Double Black, Nautica, GAP G7, CURVE fresh

HIXX504
07-12-2014, 07:31 AM
Just placed my order. Thanks Wes

BoneDaddy
07-12-2014, 08:07 AM
Order placed!

Bucks
07-12-2014, 08:13 AM
69 for me and I'm getting in on the deal as well. I like the double polo black.

tallstraw
07-12-2014, 11:28 AM

Thanks a fucking a lot.

Cobalt
07-12-2014, 01:27 PM

Lucky number 42!

Already beat you to it :cool:

Bucks
07-12-2014, 05:41 PM
Thanks a fucking a lot.

No prob man ! I'm going so fast I gotta turn around !

GYMnTONIC.com
07-12-2014, 07:52 PM
Double Black is bad ass and every chic likes it, it's a no brainer!

It's illegal in 9 countries...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9iXlOHtzV4

GYMnTONIC.com
07-12-2014, 07:56 PM
Also added this to the line up..just because ;) INVESTORS?? POSSIBLY YOU!!!!!!!

LINK TO STORE
Prestige Worldwide (Stepbrothers- TSHIRT) - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/prestige-worldwide-stepbrothers-tshirt/)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0veaeu6rOqY

ExtraZeus
07-12-2014, 10:18 PM
67 FTW!

tallstraw
07-13-2014, 10:50 AM
Okay 18

ryhigh
07-13-2014, 12:39 PM
I'll go with 17 the best year of my young life lol

Cookie monsters iPhone

Enuke65
07-13-2014, 05:01 PM

GYMnTONIC.com
07-14-2014, 10:35 AM
WINNING NUMBER IS "49"

So I believe that makes COBALT and MAVERIC the winners!!!

Thanx everyone. Please give me time to get this cologne out..should be Tues/Weds Ship time..

For those of you who ordered on this promotion as well, thank you very much and enjoy your scents and again I will do the best I can to update tracking ASAP!!!!!

Ordered a ton of raw pheromones and sold out before I even got those in yet :( But I have enough for all orders that were placed up until today. Will have more in on THURS!! Thank you SS !!!!!!!

tallstraw
07-14-2014, 10:37 AM
Damnit...if it wasn't for him, I'd have had it again.

Cobalt
07-14-2014, 11:34 AM
AHAHAHAHAHA, IM ON A ROLL!!

Wes, if you want to wait and throw the extra stuff in with my order and ship it all together, that would be fine.

Bucks
07-14-2014, 12:12 PM
AHAHAHAHAHA, IM ON A ROLL!!

Wes, if you want to wait and throw the extra stuff in with my order and ship it all together, that would be fine.

Must be all that confidence from the Trest high!

tallstraw
07-14-2014, 10:55 PM
I'm waiting for that bottle to get added to the site to buy it.

WesleyInman
07-14-2014, 11:26 PM
Hey sorry Bad Storms In My State..power Outages..etc..no Internet Right Now!
Should have In A.m. Im Mobile For Now And Not Great W Touchscreens
As U Can See. Lol. All 3ml Promo Colognes Ship In The Am.

Guys Who Ordered Specialty Bottles. Larger Sizes..urs Ship Between Tues To Fri. A.m.

Ty Ss :)

sup3r_man
11-25-2014, 01:14 AM
23 for me!

Cdsnuts
11-26-2014, 01:48 PM
23 for me!

Lol.

Good luck.

sup3r_man
11-26-2014, 05:09 PM
Oh damn lol. I didnt see the numbers were already picked.

Enuke65
11-26-2014, 06:58 PM
i think hes getting at the point that this thread is from July.....

sup3r_man
11-26-2014, 07:02 PM
So youre saying i didnt win..... Jk ya i got that now that i went back through.