PDA

View Full Version : Liquid Dubstep -BETA TEST Review Thread :)

GYMnTONIC.com
07-16-2014, 12:31 PM
Ok it's official. LIQUID.DUBSTEP by MIND CHARM is on the way!

Will have 3 guys from the forum test. Chose guys from seniority (that i have known for awhile) and personal experiences on the forum. No offense to anyone I didn't choose..no worries, I will be bringing more and more products and happy to have the SS crew get first dibs :)

BoneDaddy, Cobalt and BBG will be the testers

(BTW I don't do this on any other forum, though , bc truthfully SS is awesome compared to anywhere else..Members, sponsors, admins, mods..awesome crew here :)

Anyways, so here is the official thread for the reviews. I have high expectations, hopefully I don't let anyone down. So fingers crossed this doesn't crash and burn..but I'm pretty inclined to believe it will be well liked.
http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/liquiddubstepMINDCHARM_zps8d18a994.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/liquiddubstepMINDCHARM_zps8d18a994.jpg.html)

INGREDIENTS (not 100% exact yet)

Calories 0
Niacin 20mgs
B6- 50mgs
B12- 500mcgs
Sodium-8mgs
ENZYMES- 1mg (lipase, lactase, cellulase, amylase,)
NOOTROPICS- 3000mgs ( noopept 30mgs, phenypricetam ??, phenibut ??)
**Proprietary Blend** (caffeine, taurine, l phenylaline, taurine, tyrosine, malic acid, N-acetyl, Amp Citrate *analogue*, kanna
5-HTP, Yohimbine HCL)
WATER
(Potential Cranberry or Grape Juice naturally occuring)

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/dubstepshock_zps3d3f0443.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/dubstepshock_zps3d3f0443.jpg.html)

LIQUID DUBSTEP

A stimulating mood enhancement supplement marketed towards men and women who are interested in increasing pleasure in their sexual and social lives.

Product may improve stamina and energy, promote a feeling of well-being, produce euphoria, increase intensity of orgasms, and increase mental clarity.

Kanna, is a strong serotonin reuptake inhibitor, and acts in a extremely similar manner to modern, pharmaceutical anti-depressants.

Amp Citrate is used to replace the much sought after 1,3 dmaa.

Yohimbine HCL, a naturally derived ingredient from a tree grown in South Africa.

For centuries, it has been used as an aphrodisiac, and now may be used to boost sex drive, increase penile blood flow and maintain longer and harder erections.

Warnings
Do not take with alcohol or medications. Do not take if you are pregnant, or nursing. Do not drive, or operate any machinery after taking this product. Do not take if your family has a history of heart disease, thyroid disease, diabetes, or high blood-pressure.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Not for individuals under the age of 18.

DO NOT USE WITH OTHER STIMULANTS, alcohol. Do not consume more then 1 of these within a 24 hour period.

It is often best to attempt to start with 1/4 or 1/2 bottle and assess tolerance.

Side Effects can be jitters,sweating, headache, restlessness, sleeplessness, etc..

Beta Testers ** Please DO NOT report results on the product label or bottle, etc..as this is not the definitive long term label or bottle or seal top. It will be a very generic bottle and label for this test, so please do not critique how crappy the labels are or are not LOL.

**also the first batch may be MISSING or have slightly lower amounts of the ingredients Listed, but it will NOT have any additional ingredients.**

Please comment on:

Taste/ Flavor - (its not the best or worst IMO ) there will be 2 flavors..some type of cranBerry blend and grape. Product is not designed to taste phenomenal though

Dosage used: 1/4, 1/2,full bottle?? what dosage did you use and how far apart from one another for example, did you drink 1/4 of the bottle, wait 20mins and drink another 1/4, etc....

Effects: Positive effects such as mental clarity, perception, mood, motivation, sexual urge, sexual improvements, overall mood enhancements. Please do not compare it to any illegal compounds on the market

Side Effects: If any. (I did personally sweat a little and clean my entire house. Couldn't sit still. )

Length of Duration: How long did it take to kick in..how long did it last.

Anything else that you can say about this product would be encouraged..You hate it, say it....But again, please no comparisons to anything illegal. Alot of people make comparisons with amp citrate, yohimbine, kanna, etc..and various dopamine releasers, that is not positive feedback and will just get the product banned sooner. This is it's own product and own effects.

Thanx SS :) Can't wait to see what you guys think!!

BBG
07-16-2014, 12:37 PM
Thanks for the opportunity Wes! Should we PM addresses?

GYMnTONIC.com
07-16-2014, 12:42 PM
Please do..I think these can ship in the am..

Ill two day them so you guys can have a nice Saturday evening :)

I think I have enough to give you 2 each. I will do my best to have 2 each.

Also I will be offering an OVERNIGHT option on the site if these are well tolerated.

I think FED EX has a small 15 dollar box that you can overnight these...so if someone wants say 4-5 that fit in it and need them in a jam..thats going to be an option for M-Friday.

Retail price is going to be probably around $15-17ish with a slightly lower price for a bulk purchase. "Might" seem high..but I'd imagine this will be far more then fair if they perform.

testosteronet
07-16-2014, 01:13 PM
Excited for reviews!

BoneDaddy
07-16-2014, 01:28 PM
Adress PM'ed, and totally stoked to try these out!! Thanks Wes!

Cobalt
07-16-2014, 03:34 PM
Fucking sweet. Can't wait to get this and try it out!

Dunno if I'll try one Saturday, got work, can't be doing that, lol.

Definitely shooting for Sunday or Monday though. I should video record myself.

BoneDaddy
07-16-2014, 08:22 PM
I'm dumping a whole bottle down my gullet on an empty stomach the day it arrives......

BBG
07-16-2014, 08:39 PM
I'm gonna go 1/2 bottle to assess and see from there ;)

GYMnTONIC.com
07-16-2014, 09:28 PM
I'm gonna go 1/2 bottle to assess and see from there ;)

If I can send 2 each, the preferred method would be to take 1/2 at first, wait 20mins then re-assess... and then if you are ready for the remainder, hit the second half..

Def very speedy so don't want anyone having issues.

Legally there will have to be a limit per person. They will sell in 1,2 and 3 packs.

Mind you, lets say John and Jane Doe want to do more then one order in a day bc they live together and want 2 for themselves, then Jane can order 2..and John can order 2 on separate orders. I think there will be a 3 pack.

I have a PRESALE going up for "5" 2 packs of these...to get more reviews on these. a 2 pack is $23 dollars shipped, these will leave no later then MON/TUES in generic bottles and labels.

They will be $17 a piece plus 6 shipping, or a 2 pack will be $35 or a 3 pack will be $48 shipped..all will be 2 day priority mail unless the OVERNIGHT option is chosen :)

LINK TO SALE
**PROMOTION** SUPER MOOD ENHANCER-- Liquid.Dubstep 2-PACK Beta Batch - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/promotion-liquid-dubstep-2-pack-beta-batch/)

If the reviews come back below someone expectation, and they want their money back, it will be done that day, ZERO questions asked. But I wouldn't Beta Test something I didn't have 100% faith in ;)

We are switching merchant accounts so paypal is the option right now. BUT, you can still use ONLY a CREDIT CARD on their merchant account!! We should have the new merchant acct in place by thurs/fri am at latest.

Even if you don't have Paypal, you can use their merchant account. At checkout, choose paypal. When it asks to enter your ID and password, look very closely below it. It says, PAY WITH DEBIT CARD or CREDIT CARD. Choose this option. You will then be able to see DEBIT CARD, CREDIT CARD or GIFT CARD OPTIONS. Enter your CC info and pay.

This is a little known trick you can do on any site. You can always use Paypals merchant account even if you don't have PAYPAL.

ECTD
07-16-2014, 10:16 PM
Just from ingredient profile. I'd buy this for sure!

tallstraw
07-16-2014, 10:26 PM
I'm gonna apply nasally.

SoCal-Nutrition
07-17-2014, 12:04 AM
oh buddy, can't wait for these!

somm
07-17-2014, 01:30 PM
I heard some college kids like to put a shot of alcohol in their eyeball for faster affects, and some girls soak their tampons in alcohol to get drunk faster....maybe someone will try it with the dubstep to get a really good effect! Actually I've never tried anything like the Dubstep shot, or any kind of mood enhancer so i'm def interested myself, tho I won't be trying it in any crazy way.

HIXX504
07-17-2014, 02:31 PM
I heard some college kids like to put a shot of alcohol in their eyeball for faster affects, and some girls soak their tampons in alcohol to get drunk faster....maybe someone will try it with the dubstep to get a really good effect! Actually I've never tried anything like the Dubstep shot, or any kind of mood enhancer so i'm def interested myself, tho I won't be trying it in any crazy way.

I had friends who used to plug tabs of x back in the day but I never wanted a buzz that bad lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tallstraw
07-17-2014, 05:26 PM
Who's up for butt chugging liquid dubstep

HIXX504
07-17-2014, 06:55 PM
Let me know how that works out for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WesleyInman
07-18-2014, 05:38 PM
My most sincere apologies. Nothing shipped yet. I dont like to air my personal business but if I fall off the face of the earth..u guys know why...Plus I want u guys to understand these delays were not intentional.

I had major custody issues

Fortunately the state police found her and they returned her.

Anyways I have her.ThankGOD! My mom is watching her for me so I can pack up orders. Please bare with me orders will ship in 24-48hours and energy beta tests go out in the am..i onlyhave enough for 1 each.

Gonna put up a sale on GNT..if u need products please buy them now as many prices will be below cost. Im sitting on hundreds, or thousands in products that I'd prefer to dump into legal motions.

**Edit **

Good to go for now..laying low til tuesday. All orders will and have shipped..tracking is delayed is all.

TY everyone

Cobalt
07-18-2014, 06:17 PM
Gotta love the legal system, eh?

You do what you gotta do Wes, I know you are very professional but there comes a time when you have to take care of what really matters.

If you need a wingman, hit me up, we'll take those bastards out!

mg99
07-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Wish you all the best and prayers for you and your daughter.

ExtraZeus
07-18-2014, 10:02 PM
Damn, I hate to hear when bad shit happens to good people.

Hope it all works out in the end. Really glad to hear you didn't end up in jail though!

somm
07-18-2014, 10:39 PM
Hang in there Wes, I'll put in an order soon to help support.

Grape Ape
07-20-2014, 07:33 PM
I don't drink alcohol and have t for a few years now. I do have a similar herbal concoction though.

3g Phenibut
5g Kratom
200/25mg Caffeine/ephedrine or 1 swag shot
XXmg THC(marijuana)- this is optional as I'm an off and on again guy.

This has me flying pretty hard. Alll about the timi g though. Phenibut can take up to 3 hours to fully kick in. Phenibut and kratom seem to cancel each other out if timed wrong, but more kratom seems to fix this.

Wesley, how do you expect the timing of the phenibut in this to compliment the stack as a whole? Maybe I should personally dose a little extra ahead of time?

Im excited to try some kana though. When do these ship?

nate3993
07-21-2014, 01:53 PM
dam wes. srry to hear about ur legal issues. SO glad u got her back. will check out sale and will buy. would like to help anyway i can!

best wishes man!

Cobalt
07-28-2014, 02:23 PM
Had my bottle show up in the mail today. Going to be trying it tomorrow, stay tuned!

Bucks
07-28-2014, 04:25 PM
In for the feedback on this. I just got in some Phenibut powder and it works real good for me.

BoneDaddy
07-28-2014, 05:08 PM
Got my bottle as well....thinking tomorrow as well. About to grub out right now and want an empty stomach to report on.

Cobalt
07-29-2014, 10:14 AM
Took half of the bottle on a full stomach about 1 hour ago (11:05am)

FUCKING FIRED UP!

BBG
07-29-2014, 11:07 AM
Still waiting on mine, can't wait to try it. Let us know how it goes guys!

nate3993
07-29-2014, 02:25 PM
Took half of the bottle on a full stomach about 1 hour ago (11:05am)

FUCKING FIRED UP!

hmmmm. i would've done full bottle since u ate. of course it is was me, i'd do a full bottle, empty stomach, and take it with gfj for good measure lol

Cobalt
07-29-2014, 07:53 PM
I can't even handle a full bottle of one of the 5 hour energy shots, so I was playing it safe.

Only took the 1/2 a bottle shot, things were awesome. Probably going to take the other 1/2 tomorrow and report back with more info.

BoneDaddy
07-30-2014, 04:51 AM
Cobalt, define 'fired up'. More energy and mood better? No cool, crazy stuff like euphoria or floating or anything?

nate3993
07-30-2014, 10:11 AM
what about u james???/ did u not try it?

BoneDaddy
07-30-2014, 11:54 AM
what about u james???/ did u not try it?

Not yet, my wife has passed me whatever she had this weekend. I've felt like total ass, achey, and a sore throat since late Monday night. Her's last about 2 days. I've got a show tomorrow night so I'm hoping I'm good in the AM and I'll try it out during my gig or do it Friday.

Cobalt
07-30-2014, 07:29 PM
Guess I better get this up while I have some time.

Taste/ Flavor: I think I got the cranberry flavor. It was kinda bitter, but the taste didn't last long. Certainly not a horrible flavor.

Dosage used: Half bottle on Tuesday with food and half bottle today with post-wo shake

Effects: Both times I was fired up. Energy like crazy and a "get shit done" attitude. First dose was at my house and I got a lot of work done in my work room (bought a house a few months back and stuff was still packed up). I'm talking unpacking, built a computer, set up equipment, ect... Was in a really good mood, just straight up happy. After 2 hours of that, I was still going and ended up running to the gym. Second dose was after a heavy workout and I took it with my post-wo shake. I was driving to work and my whole body suddenly felt light, relaxed. Really mellow. That feeling lasted about 20 mins and the energy came screaming in like before. I normally have a hard workout and once I'm done I really slow down. Not today. Its about 6 hours later and I'm still feeling alert.

Side Effects: Nothing really, mildly increased heart rate, but that was to be expected.

Length of Duration: First shot took about 25 mins to kick in (on a full stomach) and lasted at least 6 hours. Second shot kicked in within 10 minutes and its still working about 6 hours later.

Other Thoughts: I like this stuff. That is the simple answer. It really got me going, lifted my mood and kept me going. Its not like an energy drink that gets you going and lets you crash. Its like you get turned on, your muscles, brain, everything. It stays on and is a nice long-lasting effect. I felt better, way better, wanted to get stuff done and did it. There was clarity, focus and it felt like my brain was oiled up and going strong. Even now, at work while I type this, I'm awake and feeling good even after a bad night sleep and hard day at the gym.

Can I compare it to something else?
No.

It really does have its own unique feel. The closest thing is like a perfectly sized energy drink that doesn't stop after only 3 hours and really opens your mind and makes you happy.

Def. going to be picking some more up, but I have a vacation tomorrow, so I gotta wait till its over and hopefully Wes will still have some in stock. :cool:

BBG
07-30-2014, 08:23 PM
Damn man can't wait for my bottle to arrive.

Sounds like exactly what I want to replace my pre-club/party swag shot!!

Grape Ape
08-01-2014, 07:29 AM
Damn man can't wait for my bottle to arrive.

Sounds like exactly what I want to replace my pre-club/party swag shot!!
My thoughts exactly.

Except I dont like to half bottle anything.

GYMnTONIC.com
08-01-2014, 12:23 PM
Good news!! TY cobalt!!!!!!!!!

BBG yours should ship Monday. We had some delays on these. A few shipping mixups and then selling out didn't help. When it rains it pours, but if you are owed one of these, the game plan is for Monday to ship and then be back right on track for this week coming up.

Things are coming back to normal day by day, though FYI right now we only have Paypal as our payment option until Saturday we should be back up and running with a new merchant account . Certain merchant accounts do not like certain items that are for sale such as PH's so they often will not allow you to use their services if you continue to sell these. When it rains it pours LOL

TY guys..gonna update the Contest thread in a bit as well and announce the winners :)

BBG
08-01-2014, 12:49 PM
Good news!! TY cobalt!!!!!!!!!

BBG yours should ship Monday. We had some delays on these. A few shipping mixups and then selling out didn't help.

Hey bud... if I order some products you think I can have them put with the package on Monday? Glad to hear about selling out even if it delayed the package!

Grape Ape
08-05-2014, 07:15 AM
Wnen do these hit Jersey?

BBG and I are going to drink two each at this chicks house, we met last year at summer camp. Cdsnuts said he's gonna come through, but I'm not sure I want to Cdsnuts.

BBG
08-05-2014, 09:01 AM
I think he's running into problems sourcing more of the product. Nothing we can really do about that right now :)

I was looking forward to running it but at least we have Cobalt's review!

GYMnTONIC.com
08-05-2014, 09:14 AM
I think he's running into problems sourcing more of the product. Nothing we can really do about that right now :)

I was looking forward to running it but at least we have Cobalt's review!

Yes this is true. Delay after delay after delay.

I have contacted all the prize winners and alternative prizes will be awarded in the meantime. This is not to say this product won't be back any day, because it might. I just can't have this forum and a bunch of people sitting on orders. These specialty items are getting harder and harder to get our hands on :(

This month has been a bit nightmarish except the forum and the members here have been AMAZING in handling these issues.

"If" and when these return, the winners will get their current prizes and I will send the energy drinks in addition at no cost.

On a positive note, we did get another new Merchant Account. And Activ~8 is back in stock at full capacity. So a few little things are coming back into place. I am here if anyone needs anything, thanx SS for your patience.

Also, I think we are awaiting one other review from BONEDADDY :) Any word man? The in-person reviews that I had clients run, were all 10/10..so of course they are all asking for more as well :)

BoneDaddy
08-05-2014, 11:37 AM
I actually feel human again, so I can go with it at anytime. The plan was to hit it Friday as I have a show, BUT....if you guys want I can do it later today or tomorrow or whatever. You tell me when and how and I'll get on it.

weekend
08-07-2014, 01:21 AM
2 sips and 250 mg phenibut before a first date today

Success... Lol we talkin small sips. 1/5 bottle?

BoneDaddy
08-07-2014, 05:29 AM
2 sips and 250 mg phenibut before a first date today

Success... Lol we talkin small sips. 1/5 bottle?

Define success :-)

weekend
08-07-2014, 02:06 PM
Just was a really good date and I impressed her in general

We split off at midnight.
I went to go lift and hit shoulders for 2 hours including 102 reps of 135 overhead press lol

I ended up awake until 6 am.... From 1/5 bottle at around 6 pm

I would never take more than what I took lol

naeydrin
08-07-2014, 02:07 PM
Dammit I want this:)

BoneDaddy
08-09-2014, 09:07 AM
Holy shit! I'm a fan! Our show was to start at 9. On an empty stomach I took half the bottle at 8:30. After about 20 minutes or so, I'm feeling nothing really and I'm thinking, 'Fuck this...I knew I should have taken the whole damn bottle'.....and I was going to finish the bottle, but my guitarist struck up a conversation about the show before I could. By then, it was time to go on. About halfway through the 1st song, I got this 'FUCK YEAH' feeling......I'm not sure I can explain it. I just started feeling like a million bucks, and I felt like I was firing on all cylinders, and my head was clear and free.....I had no fucks to give and I was loving the fuck out of life!! I was jacked with energy and vigor, but nbot the cracked out feeling from stims......I've never taken anything that made me feel the way this did last night. Half a bottle lasted me probably 5 or so hours. I was pissed when the show was over. I tried to talk everyone into playing more, I was pumped, jazzed, geeked, whatever.....let's just do something!!

I've another show tonight and half a bottle left. I'm going to follow the same protocol except I'm going to take it 45 minutes before we go on. I can't fucking wait.

Did I drop enough F bombs for everyone?

Bucks
08-09-2014, 09:20 AM
Fucken Fabulous !!

Sounds great.

Cobalt
08-09-2014, 10:15 AM
I had no fucks to give and I was loving the fuck out of life!!

LOL

naeydrin
08-09-2014, 06:44 PM
Holy shit! I'm a fan! Our show was to start at 9. On an empty stomach I took half the bottle at 8:30. After about 20 minutes or so, I'm feeling nothing really and I'm thinking, 'Fuck this...I knew I should have taken the whole damn bottle'.....and I was going to finish the bottle, but my guitarist struck up a conversation about the show before I could. By then, it was time to go on. About halfway through the 1st song, I got this 'FUCK YEAH' feeling......I'm not sure I can explain it. I just started feeling like a million bucks, and I felt like I was firing on all cylinders, and my head was clear and free.....I had no fucks to give and I was loving the fuck out of life!! I was jacked with energy and vigor, but nbot the cracked out feeling from stims......I've never taken anything that made me feel the way this did last night. Half a bottle lasted me probably 5 or so hours. I was pissed when the show was over. I tried to talk everyone into playing more, I was pumped, jazzed, geeked, whatever.....let's just do something!!

I've another show tonight and half a bottle left. I'm going to follow the same protocol except I'm going to take it 45 minutes before we go on. I can't fucking wait.

Did I drop enough F bombs for everyone?

lol best post ever! I hope everything works out with Wes on the delays on this product I need to try this shit:)

weekend
08-10-2014, 06:02 PM
so both days i took this:

day 1 (2 sips) at 5 pm: it lasted well into the night, stayed awake until 6 am.

day 2, 1 sip at 12 noon: still stayed up until 6 am. both times i went on dates till around midnight and then had intense lifting sessions after...

effects: more talkative, constant smiling (girls love this lol), heart palpitations (awkward when she was watching a movie on my chest haha), sleeplessness, strong appetite suppression, definite comedown the next day.

this shit is LONG ACTING!

checking the bottle in the two days i used just under 1/3 of the bottle... strong shit

- - - Updated - - -

7 hours after first dose i did a workout that started with around 12 sets of 135 OHP to get 102 reps total. pretty good i thought.

BoneDaddy
08-10-2014, 06:32 PM
Last night, I took the other half of the bottle about 40 minutes before show time. I reacted a bit differently at first....I got nervous apprehension, butterflies......like I had never played ion front of people before. It was very weird. That lasted about 2 songs. By the middle of the 2nd song, shit was ON! It was a repeat of Friday night! Mad energy, so fucking outgoing, smiling, putting on a show. Weekend is right, it makes you more talkative, more outgoing. I never meet a stranger and I'm already outgoing as fuck, so imagine how it is 10 fold. I owned that damn bar last night. Between sets you'd have thought i was the fucking Mayor. I constantly had a crowd around me. My wife wasn't the happiest with my wide-open, happy as fuck, get up and let's talk and do shit attitude when i got home at 3:30am. lol This is my shit now. I HAVE to have more. I don't want to play another show without it!

weekend
08-10-2014, 08:31 PM
sorry in advance for this wesley lol

okay bonedaddy.... you should not take this shit lightly. it is a potent stimulant. you will suffer ill effects including adrenal fatigue, lack of zeal for life, a slowed metabolism (downregulation of various receptors), and full on addiction.

do NOT use this every show you play. my opinion is that this should not be used more than once a week.

BBG
08-10-2014, 09:02 PM
Can I inject this directly into my brain every Saturday? Haha

GYMnTONIC.com
08-10-2014, 09:27 PM
Great updates, thank you guys :)

This was for the general public..and it still should be as far as I know.

To be quite honest with you guys, myself and a few of the other retailers I have spoken to have definitively heard people discuss even Nootropics as having comedown effects. I have heard more then one person who can have effects similar to a reliance type issue, though in the people I have discussed this with, they had addictive personalities and they had other issues with other alcohol or rec products in the past.

Noopept is one of the ones I hear alot of people become reliant on. 5-HTP is a natural anti-depressant as well that I have heard people rely on..meaning they don't feel happy unless they take it..

So truthfully alot of the ingredients in pretty much all mood enhancers and nootropics, though legal and natural release dopamine, seratonin, nor-ephinephrine, adrenaline, etc, etc...

Same goes with prescription products like modanafil and anti depressants.

So yes with many OTC products as such you do want to consider this before you use them if you have dependency issues, its probably not something you want to use regularly, or maybe at all.

These all have effects on the body that can make you super happy and when you come off you "might" crash or experience a low the next day. I personally did not feel a low whatsoever on this product and I tried it a few times. For me I personally do much worse from a single beer or alcohol. I can have 2 drinks and the next day I'm miserable.

Hopefully these come back in to play asap..I will let you guys know..

**BBG you will love this stuff..its great for a bar/nightclub type situation. Definitely makes talking easier, just kind of alleviates or blocks out normal communication issues like nervousness or lack of approach. You will be able to speak much more openly and definitively, and you will approach and command attention without hesitation.

I went to my buddies bar, brought one girl home..came back a few hours later and left with another brought her home. Granted I had my pheromone colognes on and don't give a shit to begin with..but that's not a bad night at all for $13 bucks for a LD and $12 bucks for a bottle of activ~8.

Maybe this will be a combo? Liquid Dubstep + Activ8? ;)

tallstraw
08-11-2014, 07:02 PM
Is it in? I wanted to get this

Bucks
08-11-2014, 07:21 PM
I went to my buddies bar, brought one girl home..came back a few hours later and left with another brought her home. Granted I had my pheromone colognes on and don't give a shit to begin with..but that's not a bad night at all for $13 bucks for a LD and $12 bucks for a bottle of activ~8.

Maybe this will be a combo? Liquid Dubstep + Activ8? ;)

The Wesley Banging Pack coming soon to GymnTonic!

1- Cock strong
1- Dubstep
1-Activ8

Optional addon 5- Oral Trest on the way home.

Won't keep it in stock !