PDA

View Full Version : Teens using HGH? I call BS

Freepressright
07-23-2014, 06:20 AM
This article is clearly written by someone who has no idea what HGH is, much less what it costs. Teens getting their hands on HGH? Puh-leeze!

Survey finds sharp increase in teen use of HGH - WTOP.com (http://www.wtop.com/?nid=267&sid=3667749)

KGPL
07-23-2014, 08:17 AM
they are assuming hgh=that deer antler velvet stuff. Everyone was on that at my school, little do they know they might as well just drink water instead...

Steroids yes, huge increase on those in the past 4-5 years from what I've seen. People love to pop dbol with no support/ai and lift hard, get big, then as soon as they come off they stop lifting, shrink, and quit.

Freepressright
07-23-2014, 12:12 PM
Where in the hell are kids getting their hands on dbol?

KGPL
07-23-2014, 12:31 PM
It's all over... No idea what the hype is over it either, sure it blows you up, but you won't keep shit off a dbol only cycle.

nate3993
07-23-2014, 01:25 PM
hey. when i was 15.....i knew what superdrol was...and by 16 i knew peeps to buy juice from...sooooo..yeah...it's all us over-privileged kids tho i'm not surprised

i think drugs are just easier to get nowadays....depending on where you live of course....but central cali is quite plentiful

Freepressright
07-23-2014, 01:37 PM
Must be my conservative nature when it comes to this stuff. Hell, I thought gear was virtually unavailable until I once made an innocuous post about going to the dark side and had several rush to my side to help me out. But, Nate, like you said, I figured kids would be using Superdrol and M-Sten. I didn't think they'd easily be able to get their hands on the controlled steroids.

How badly do you think you damaged your endocrine system by using so young, Nate?

nate3993
07-23-2014, 02:04 PM
who knows. i will say that going to bed bfor midnight...and getting a good amount of direct sunlight...those 2 things alone even with a shitty diet....seem to drastically help my libido. maybe i haven't f'd it up at all...some people don't pct and come back just fine....but my guess is that i'll have to go on trt at an earlier age than i'd like....but i may just use clomid/ torem/ exemestane as a means of trt cuz those seem to make my libido better than half a gram of test and 800mgs of masteron...and some clomid with vitamin e was infamy's trt....so who knows

necropuppy
07-23-2014, 02:11 PM
Lol if you google it you can find it within minutes. Just finding a legit one is more work. Maybe and hr or so.

Sent from my nexus 10 using Tapatalk

KGPL
07-23-2014, 03:55 PM
Must be my conservative nature when it comes to this stuff. Hell, I thought gear was virtually unavailable until I once made an innocuous post about going to the dark side and had several rush to my side to help me out. But, Nate, like you said, I figured kids would be using Superdrol and M-Sten. I didn't think they'd easily be able to get their hands on the controlled steroids.

How badly do you think you damaged your endocrine system by using so young, Nate?

I'd rather have them get their hands on legit gear. It's safer.

My biggest mistake for my cycle was not pinning and just doing oral only.

Grape Ape
07-23-2014, 07:17 PM
who knows. i will say that going to bed bfor midnight...and getting a good amount of direct sunlight...those 2 things alone even with a shitty diet....seem to drastically help my libido. maybe i haven't f'd it up at all...some people don't pct and come back just fine....but my guess is that i'll have to go on trt at an earlier age than i'd like....but i may just use clomid/ torem/ exemestane as a means of trt cuz those seem to make my libido better than half a gram of test and 800mgs of masteron...and some clomid with vitamin e was infamy's trt....so who knows
Our stories aren't so different.

KGPL
07-23-2014, 07:23 PM

My buddy has been blasting and crusing for the past three years, he's 20. When he runs out or can't pin, he just comes off, no pct. No problems either. Well, for now, but no rebound of any kind.

I know way too many people on gear for my age range looking at it now...