PDA

View Full Version : 3 week Msten 40mg

BBG
07-23-2014, 08:10 AM
Hey guys, so I picked up a modeling gig as Hercules (awww yeah). I kind of want to run a bottle of Msten for the next 3 weeks at 40mg to get as big as I can before the shoot.

Anyone think that's just a poor idea and I shouldn't bother? I've noticed in the past that 3 weeks on something like Msten does yield results. I'll be on trest deca the whole time so the gains won't just fall away after I'm done.

-Still waiting on ProGainz for the Epistane log, then I'll know which compound I'm running ;)

KGPL
07-23-2014, 08:14 AM
Do it :D

Msten is fun stuff, I just don't like the lethargy that hits randomly.

Freepressright
07-23-2014, 08:15 AM
Do it :D

Msten is fun stuff, I just don't like the lethargy that hits randomly.

Go for it, just beware of the hypoglycemic feeling that comes with such a high dose of that stuff. You'll eat until you can't, and then you'll eat some more.

Bucks
07-23-2014, 10:19 AM
Hey guys, so I picked up a modeling gig as Hercules (awww yeah). I kind of want to run a bottle of Msten for the next 3 weeks at 40mg to get as big as I can before the shoot.

Anyone think that's just a poor idea and I shouldn't bother? I've noticed in the past that 3 weeks on something like Msten does yield results. I'll be on trest deca the whole time so the gains won't just fall away after I'm done.

I'm thinking of 3 weeks of SDMZ 2 just because I want to hit 245-250 this lean. I have to get my HDL LDL checked though before I do it. Not sure how I'm going to handle the pumps either. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

KGPL
07-23-2014, 11:35 AM
Go for it, just beware of the hypoglycemic feeling that comes with such a high dose of that stuff. You'll eat until you can't, and then you'll eat some more.

That explains it! I was always trying to figure out why I felt so strange on it. Never made that connection, I would just break out into random sweats and be unable to focus on anything. It stopped ever since I added an extra meal in during the afternoon, but I never put the two together.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm thinking of 3 weeks of SDMZ 2 just because I want to hit 245-250 this lean. I have to get my HDL LDL checked though before I do it. Not sure how I'm going to handle the pumps either. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dose it high if you do, I did two caps and felt nothing for 2 weeks.

Freepressright
07-23-2014, 12:02 PM
Yes, the M-sten hypoglycemia is very real. I nearly passed out from it several times it got so bad. I was in the middle of a band show and mid 2nd set I started to get the sweats, the shakes and insatiable hunger. I could barely play. I had my girl get me a large Coke and I downed it between songs. It stopped the shakes for a little while, but then my sugar bottomed before the end of the show and it came back. From there on out I had to take Atkins Advantage meal replacement bars to shows with me and eat on them between songs with a sugary soda to keep the hypoglycemia at bay.

nate3993
07-23-2014, 01:31 PM
dam kg. u already using m sten??? negro, i'd stay away from that shit. epiandro...some peps...little igf1......that's fine....but orals and injectables i'd stay away from man....just friendly words of advice from someone whose used a lot and at an early age

and y'all be crazy using that much msten....i mean...i know it feels much better than sdrol...but still....y'all niggas be crazy

then again......ive become much more conservative and stopped all hormones.....course some proviron/ and peps sounds mighty tempting...especially since i have tendonitis in my shoulders now( i assume from improper form).....but eh. i gotta get a blood test this week and see how my body is responding to the clomid and torem....i'm sure it's responding fine.....just gotta get bloods to be fo sho.....it's nice having a father as a physician....i tell him what i want tested.....and that's it ;)

if only he could prescribe me stuff haha

Freepressright
07-23-2014, 01:34 PM
My days of oral prohormones and DS's are completely over. I took my last dance with a methyl last fall. I never plan to do it again.

nate3993
07-23-2014, 01:43 PM
they suk....still some orals i woulnt mind....trest...tbol..viron.....bt overall the needle is better

Freepressright
07-23-2014, 01:47 PM
That's the funny thing about laws and their unintended consequences. The dipshits in congress classify testosterone and other injectables as controlled substances, so people seek other, less safe and more toxic avenues to get their anabolic fix. People use what's legal and do more damage to their systems than if they had the real thing. It's really sad.

BBG
07-23-2014, 02:17 PM
Yeah I really don't WANT to use a methyl. I really no longer like them and don't tolerate them well (bad indigestion in bed).

I just want to make sure when I'm standing up there in front of a bunch of artists that I look like a Greek God.

That's all I want guys.

To be a God.

nate3993
07-23-2014, 02:18 PM
CIA runs the drug trade...look at what they did with the sinaloa cartel...operation fast and furious.....it's crazy stuff

why the fuk is weed a schedule 1????? 1???? are you kidding me?? coke is a schedule 2! but then there's "sativex", a marijuana oral spray that people are using for a few different things and it comes from real cannabis plants and not that bullshit marinol...so why is a schedule 1 again if it has no medicinal benefit??

it's all craziness man. it's all planned. these flights "disappearing"..being shot down...all planned. all distractions...at least in own humble opinion that's what i see em as. just like anything miley cyrus or justin briber does. just crap to distract us from the real shit they do to us on a daily basis

- - - Updated - - -

ur modeling for people? nude? or just physique?

BoneDaddy
07-23-2014, 02:26 PM
they suk....still some orals i woulnt mind....trest...tbol..viron.....bt overall the needle is better

You forgot head.....

KGPL
07-23-2014, 03:42 PM
dam kg. u already using m sten??? negro, i'd stay away from that shit. epiandro...some peps...little igf1......that's fine....but orals and injectables i'd stay away from man....just friendly words of advice from someone whose used a lot and at an early age

and y'all be crazy using that much msten....i mean...i know it feels much better than sdrol...but still....y'all niggas be crazy

then again......ive become much more conservative and stopped all hormones.....course some proviron/ and peps sounds mighty tempting...especially since i have tendonitis in my shoulders now( i assume from improper form).....but eh. i gotta get a blood test this week and see how my body is responding to the clomid and torem....i'm sure it's responding fine.....just gotta get bloods to be fo sho.....it's nice having a father as a physician....i tell him what i want tested.....and that's it ;)

if only he could prescribe me stuff haha

It's in the sdmz 3.0. 10mg each cap, ran two caps a day, upped to 3. No sides to speak of from the msten, the m1t gave me some gyno scare so I dropped it and switched to 2.0 instead.

Bucks
08-25-2014, 09:15 PM
The SDMZ 2 is fucken dry shit. I've dropped about 4 Lbs and my joints are feeling their old age. Strength has increased and I will prob break a PR next week on leg press since I destroyed my leg years ago. Could have today but I didn't want to tear something since I had a lot of reps in already.

I've never had the veins in my arms ,shoulders, and legs that I have right now. Its fucken great!

Overall feeling good except a little heartburn , time for a little cruise after this oral run.

BBG did you go into a cruise dose after your nude modeling?

BTW how did the modeling go? Did Nate show up?