PDA

View Full Version : Need suggestions on dermatren stack

JD70
07-24-2014, 12:48 PM
Hi guys,
I'm on my 3rd week of pct and planning my next cycle, after a 6 week break. I'm looking forward to transdermal trenavar (Olympus Dermatren), and want to know what's the best test base to run with it, and if you think Oxydrone (25mg halodrol and 7mg methylsten per pill) would be good to stack with it. I have both dermatren and oxydrone already, enough for 2 months.

I'm planning on 90mg trenavar per day,
And if oxydrone probably 2 ed (50mg hal, 14 msten).

Test base (4ad, stano, dermacrine, trest- suggestions)?

I have on cycle (cycle assist, damage control) and pct (tamoxifen, daa, pct w/AI), and will get a prolactin control for trenavar (inhibit-p or similar, maybe OL super pct).

I'm:
44 yo, 5'7", 170#, less than 20% bf (estimate), worked out most of my life.

1st cycle 6 weeks super dmz 3.0
Main question is:
1. Best 'Test base'?
2. Prolactin control necessary on cycle or post cycle, or both?
3. Stack dermatren with oxydrone (Or maybe just dermatren + test base)?

I'm looking for lean mass and strength, and help with lethargy and libido issues from trenavar (and msten if I stack w/oxydrone).

Thanks ahead of time, thought I'd see if anyone has any knowledge and experience with these here.

KGPL
07-24-2014, 01:11 PM
I have no experience with this, but hopefully this helps a bit.

Stack the tren with trest. Run an AI+caber/prami throughout cycle and keep on it.

That would give more than enough gains, but perhaps if you want to keep them lean, add in epistane?

BoneDaddy
07-24-2014, 01:27 PM
I agree with epistane or Trest. The Msten wouldn't be a bad addition either so long as you have a great PCT lined up. And I would absolutely have some prolactin control in place.

JD70
07-24-2014, 01:47 PM
Thanks, that's helpful. I'm definitely doing dermatren, and if I add halo/msten, then do you think it would be better to go with a weaker than trest PH as a test base/sides (such as 4ad, epiandro, stano, or dermacrine)?

ECTD
07-24-2014, 01:52 PM
the stack looks good! no problems running them together.
Best Test Type base is definitely Trestolone!
definitely would recommend prolactin control

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, that's helpful. I'm definitely doing dermatren, and if I add halo/msten, then do you think it would be better to go with a weaker than trest PH as a test base/sides (such as 4ad, epiandro, stano, or dermacrine)?

either way i'd say Trestolone should be ran. @50mg daily as a base dose.

KGPL
07-24-2014, 02:09 PM
Any reason why the derma tren over oral?

JD70
07-24-2014, 02:44 PM
Thanks a lot for your help, looks like trest is the preferred base, whether I just run it with 90mg dermatren or if I decide to do dermatren/ halo/msten.

I'm thinking about just dermatren/ trest now, and halo/msten/trest next time, since its just my 2nd cycle.

The reason I chose dermatren is that it's supposed to absorb more mg into the body and over a longer lasting time period.

What about trest- there is both oral and transdermal trest, (dermatrest by OL)? If it really bypasses the liver (even if just a little), and absorbs more into the bloodstream, shouldn't I also get dermatrest? Pills are easier, but I'm willing to rub it on if it's better in any way.

JD70
07-24-2014, 02:57 PM
the stack looks good! no problems running them together.
Best Test Type base is definitely Trestolone!
definitely would recommend prolactin control

- - - Updated - - -

either way i'd say Trestolone should be ran. @50mg daily as a base dose.
Thanks for the tip of 50mg trest. I was looking up OL dermatrest and saw that's 1 serving, so I guess it won't totally overtake the trenavar at that dose. A bottle should last 60 days, the whole cycle. Cool, since its not cheap!

Do you think 90mg dermatren is good with this?

BoneDaddy
07-24-2014, 04:03 PM
I'd do 90 Dermatren and 50 Dermatrest.

somm
07-24-2014, 09:49 PM
It might be hard to find good application sites running two transdermals. Not sure if they would absorb well if rubbed on the same location. (back and shoulders/traps)

JD70
07-24-2014, 10:00 PM
Yeah, I wondered about that, I'll do a little more research. Might just go with dermatren/ 4ad, or oral trest.

BoneDaddy
07-25-2014, 03:39 AM
I think you'd be fine running 2 transdermals. I hear these dry up pretty quick. Just stagger them time wise, or do 1 product on 1 side and the other product on the other side.

JD70
07-25-2014, 05:09 AM
After doing some more research, epiandro/5ad looks pretty good too as a base. Light on sides too. Any experience with that?

BoneDaddy
07-25-2014, 05:27 AM
I've run epiandro and it's one of my faves, but no experience with 5AD

KGPL
07-25-2014, 06:00 AM
I've run epiandro and it's one of my faves, but no experience with 5AD

Epiandro>all.

It's not very strong, but I'm loving it. Wish I had this feeling 24/7.

BoneDaddy
07-25-2014, 06:52 AM
Epiandro>all.

It's not very strong, but I'm loving it. Wish I had this feeling 24/7.

Agreed! That feeling, man.........Maybe Drs should prescribe Epiandro for depression instead of that other shit.

KGPL
07-25-2014, 07:07 AM
Agreed! That feeling, man.........Maybe Drs should prescribe Epiandro for depression instead of that other shit.

Honestly they should. Put some research into it and twist it around so it doesn't have negative effects (prostate, hair loss, etc, not sure how this could be done), then give prescribe it. The sense of well being on it is incredible. No aggression, just confidence and a feeling of high self esteem. I'm running a relatively high dose too.

BoneDaddy
07-25-2014, 08:05 AM
Why twist it? The don't do that now with the fucked up side effects from the rest of the drugs! Lol The listing of negative side effects is 3/4 of the commercials for drugs these days!

JD70
07-25-2014, 08:15 AM
Thanks for the confirmation of epiandro for a base. I don't want a strong base so I can experience trenavar, and epiandro sounds great! Y'all make this a great forum, glad I found SS.
One more thing, should I take AI and inhibit-p both during and after cycle, or just one or the other? I've gotten conflicting suggestions. With epiandro I'll plans on a 60 days cycle, and 30 days pct (w/serm).

somm
07-25-2014, 08:17 AM
Not trying to steer this thread in another direction but it might be good for the OP to know as well, but what dosages are you guys running on the epiandro?

JD70
07-25-2014, 08:20 AM
Idk if correct, but I found a good source that said 300-400mg/day

JD70
07-25-2014, 08:48 AM
From LG site- long way from 300-400mg (that must refer to tabs?). As a base with dermatren, I'm thinking 3 servings as directed would work. Is this the epiandro you have experience with, and at this dose?

Serving Size: 2ml 
Servings Per Container : 90
Active% DV : 25mg%
Propriety Blend
3b-Hydroxy-androstane-3b-ol,17-one
Beta-ecdysterone
Other Ingredients: Water, Glycerol, HPBCD, Citric Acid, Na Benzoate, Ca EDTA, K Sorbate, N&A Flavor, Sucralose, Ace K, Stevia. Xanthin Gum. *% Daily Value Not Available.
DIRECTIONS: Shake Well, Snap down instert and then screw on. Dispence 2ml under the tongue. Hold the content under your tongue for 60 seconds, then swish the content around your mouth and swallow completely. Use 3 doses spread out during the day with at least 30 minutes between doses. Example, 2ml upon walking, 2ml at 5pm, 2ml before bed.

KGPL
07-25-2014, 10:36 AM
Not trying to steer this thread in another direction but it might be good for the OP to know as well, but what dosages are you guys running on the epiandro?

I went up to 600. It's high, but I feel great on it. 400, then 500, and finally 600. Not going higher. My body is a stubborn bitch and responds to almost nothing besides high dosages.

- - - Updated - - -

I went up to 600. It's high, but I feel great on it. 400, then 500, and finally 600. Not going higher. My body is a stubborn bitch and responds to almost nothing besides high dosages.

JD70
07-25-2014, 02:36 PM
IML- epi andro (oral) has 50mg. $36/60 caps
LG science- epi andro (liquid) has 25mg (prop blend). $39/90 servings
Prescription nutrition- epi andro hard 100mg. $45/60 caps

Anyone heard of epi andro hard? $9 buys double the epiandro, and it also has the same delivery system, or at least the grapefruit exact. I'm not familiar with it though. Company selling it (gymntonic) seems to be one with sizeupsupplements.com, who I've bought from successfully before.

KGPL
07-25-2014, 02:42 PM
Go for PN, IML is overpriced and underdosed. I think wes is running a sale on PN products too, 3 bottles for like $90 or something like that.

JD70
07-25-2014, 02:48 PM
That's good to hear, and good about the sale. How do I buy it from the co./wes? I'm real new here, I've seen reviews or logs by Wes, prob same guy, and on this very product.

JD70
07-25-2014, 03:00 PM
I can probably find him, I think I read a review or log he did on IML epiandro today. Thanks for the tip man, the cost really piles up!

KGPL
07-25-2014, 03:32 PM
That's good to hear, and good about the sale. How do I buy it from the co./wes? I'm real new here, I've seen reviews or logs by Wes, prob same guy, and on this very product.

Check the gymntonic section on this forum, there should be a link to it somewhere in there.

JD70
07-25-2014, 03:39 PM
Thanks I'll do it now. I'm pretty excited about the trenavar/ epiandro cycle now. I was looking up Wes and he owns gymntonic. Thanks again man.
Btw, do you have experience with trenavar and prolactin control? Would you suggest using an AI and inhibit p during or after cycle? I'm thinking no to AI, but maybe during and pct for prolactin control. Thoughts?

somm
07-25-2014, 03:43 PM
GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/)

JD70
07-25-2014, 04:09 PM
Cool thanks, ordering today. I love ordering PH s!!

KGPL
07-25-2014, 04:54 PM
Thanks I'll do it now. I'm pretty excited about the trenavar/ epiandro cycle now. I was looking up Wes and he owns gymntonic. Thanks again man.
Btw, do you have experience with trenavar and prolactin control? Would you suggest using an AI and inhibit p during or after cycle? I'm thinking no to AI, but maybe during and pct for prolactin control. Thoughts?

No idea, but I'd use something slightly stronger than inhib p. Run exem+caber/prami just to cut any chance of it.

JD70
07-27-2014, 04:07 PM
Thanks man, I need to research that more (exem caber/prami). Gotta try inhibit p (have some on way). Was cheap at lockout, hope it does the job. Will checkout exem caber prami if nec (I didn't know).

Question: since trenavar and epiandro don't aromatize, do I need to take an ai (like formestane or arimistane) on cycle? I've looked everywhere and can't find anything conclusive. I'm thinking a low dose, like 25mg@ night? Also heard AIs inhibit PH as well as estrogen. If anyone knows, please let me know.

KGPL
07-27-2014, 04:10 PM
I would run it. Gyno happens from prolactin and estrogen, keep both relatively low and you won't have a problem.

What's your whole cycle looking like? I'd add a bit of a heavy hitter in there, like an msten or something.

JD70
07-27-2014, 04:23 PM
Well, I ran a triple heavy last time (my 1st) super dmz (alpha 1, msten, dmz@ 20mg/day of each for 6 weeks) and want to try this (90mg trenavar, 400mg epiandro) for 8 weeks. If I don't feel enough I have oxydrone I could add (msten and halodrol) after a few weeks but want to just lean out and give the old organs a break, then do a heavier one (like msten/hal/trest)

KGPL
07-27-2014, 06:32 PM
Understandable. Up the epiandro to 5 or 600 :D

If I was older I'd be the guinea pig and run it even higher. I just can't get over how much I love the epiandro.

JD70
07-27-2014, 06:58 PM
Have you seen epi andro hard? 100mg per cap! 60 per bottle, can get 3 for $95 now, which I did.
IN STOCK! Epi Andro Hard by Prescription Nutrition (epi andro/stanolone/dht) #1 seller on GYMnTONIC.com - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/in-stock-epi-andro-hard-by-prescription-nutrition-epi-andro-stanolone-dht-1-seller-on-gymntonic-com/)
The owner of this co. Wes is on a lot of forums. Not trying to sell anything, but I was grateful when someone shared with me.

KGPL
07-27-2014, 07:00 PM
Have you seen epi andro hard? 100mg per cap! 60 per bottle, can get 3 for $95 now, which I did.
IN STOCK! Epi Andro Hard by Prescription Nutrition (epi andro/stanolone/dht) #1 seller on GYMnTONIC.com - GymNTonic.com (http://stores.gymntonic.com/in-stock-epi-andro-hard-by-prescription-nutrition-epi-andro-stanolone-dht-1-seller-on-gymntonic-com/)
The owner of this co. Wes is on a lot of forums. Not trying to sell anything, but I was grateful when someone shared with me.

I'm on it right now, 600mg. If I could go 1g, ohhhh lawwwwwwwd. Don't want to risk it though.

JD70
07-27-2014, 07:14 PM
Well, I'll see bro, you might be right on, but I'll creep up to that if it seems good. It's a relatively safe ph, as I understand. I also might try 120mg of dermatren for a time if I handle 90 good. Hoping for a dry, cutting cycle, it's been quite a while since I've been that way. To intro it to my system, I'll begin at least a few days 60 trenavar, 400 epiandro, then move up. I'm guessing you'd suggest I start the epi same time (was considering starting it at 2 weeks and continuing it 2 weeks after trenavar was gone). This would be for sides, which would come at 2-4 weeks, and to make pct a little easier.

JD70
07-27-2014, 07:21 PM
Btw, that deal was a little hard to find- go to the home page, then prohormones, then prescription nutrition. The 1st thing listed is the $95 buy 2 get 1 free.

KGPL
07-27-2014, 07:28 PM
Run them both at the same time. Start at 90 on the tren and up from there. For the epiandro start at 400 and up it as you up the tren.

Remember, I haven't used the trenavar before. Definitely keep up on your AI and Prolactin control and you shouldn't have any issues.

How long is your cycle? If it's 4 go to 6, I planned 4 for mine originally, but most compounds take a good 2-3 weeks before they even kick in.

JD70
07-27-2014, 07:54 PM
Same here, went to 6 weeks on super dmz 3.0. I plan on 8 weeks, maybe finishing with epiandro alone for a week. PCT hit me really hard last time, was a zombie with no libido (a new thing for me)! Those were 3 strong methyls. Have you heard that AIs hurt the absorption of ph? I took 3 econtrols / day with dmz. Some say don't take it unless the ph is wet/aromatizes. That seems like the last part I'm not sure of. I will take inhibit-p for sure. Trenavar and epiandro don't aromatize. Maybe take 1 econtrol/day on cycle? Or formestane ? Doesn't epiandro help w/estrogen control too? I just want to take only what's necessary and help the ph absorption.

KGPL
07-27-2014, 07:58 PM
epiandro should theoretically help a bit.

1 cap of e control should be enough, but I would personally use exem/arim and prami instead of those otc options. While they don't aromatize, the body undergoes hormonal changes and might throw your estrogen out of whack. Best to just keep it at bay so you don't have to worry about it.

And no, I've never head of AI's and absorbtion.

JD70
07-27-2014, 08:20 PM
Understood, and I know you know something about that. Thanks for your help man, I'm looking forward to it. Great to find out about epiandro! Take it slow

JD70
09-05-2014, 08:53 PM
epiandro should theoretically help a bit.

1 cap of e control should be enough, but I would personally use exem/arim and prami instead of those otc options. While they don't aromatize, the body undergoes hormonal changes and might throw your estrogen out of whack. Best to just keep it at bay so you don't have to worry about it.

And no, I've never head of AI's and absorbtion.
Hey I'm 3 weeks into this and doing great- have some noticeable gains, and muscles hard all the time. :)

I'm taking caber.5mg Mon and thurs, 50mg arim/day, and just added inhibit p that I had because I noticed a little fat on my lower pecs, to the armpit side when flexed. I do have exem too. Don't really know if it's real or I'm being paranoid, but what mg exem would you take with this dermatren (120mg) and epiandro (300mg) cycle? I was taking 500mg Epiandro but started growing body hair and aggression was way up so I backed off a little and it's still good.
If I take exem I assume I'll stop the arimistane, till PCT. If you're still there I'd be grateful for a normal dosage of exem, on cycle.

JD70
09-05-2014, 09:22 PM
Hey I'm 3 weeks into this and doing great- have some noticeable gains, and muscles hard all the time. :)

I'm taking caber.5mg Mon and thurs, 50mg arim/day, and just added inhibit p that I had because I noticed a little fat on my lower pecs, to the armpit side when flexed. I do have exem too. Don't really know if it's real or I'm being paranoid, but what mg exem would you take with this dermatren (120mg) and epiandro (300mg) cycle? I was taking 500mg Epiandro but started growing body hair and aggression was way up so I backed off a little and it's still good.
If I take exem I assume I'll stop the arimistane, till PCT. If you're still there I'd be grateful for a normal dosage of exem, on cycle.
Well I finally found it, after this post. 25mg EOD, or 12.5mg ED for exem on cycle. Sound right?