PDA

View Full Version : Free Giveaway - SS appreciation thread!

GYMnTONIC.com
07-24-2014, 09:54 PM
You guys have been awesome and very patient with me and shipping, etc.. and I know everyone gave me space to take care of my daughter, etc... Honestly I have orders a week late and not a single complaint..that says it all.

So since I am working my way at coming back full time, let me thank you guys.

You can qualify for this and the second and 3rd prize, your gift of seniority

GIVEAWAY #1

- REQUIRMENT....You must be a SS member with 2+ years on this forum. Active for the past 4 months continuously which will be verified. You must post feedback afterward on your experience.

FIRST 3 members to claim there prize get a liquid.dubstep FREE of charge. All I ask is that you pay the $6 bucks shipping, on these. Funds info and Shipping, please provide. YOU MUST RESPOND IN THIS THREAD that you want one!!

2nd bonus option. To the same 3 people that get these. In less then 2 sentences say why you love swole source and also something kind about ADMIN. He hasn't been around as much, and I want him to know, people appreciate him, as much as I do.

**Also to any other member who is entering the contest and wins, they will be given a bonus as well..So

Do this and you get a 2 pack instead of 1. NO CATCH except you must post an honest review. Again, bottles and labels are generic, please no complaints on bottling of product, or the generic labels, etc..they are still in beta batch mode but the real versions will be legit.

GIVEAWAY #2

2 pack LIQUID.DUBSTEP

REQUIREMENTS: To any member with 1+ year on the forum who is active- PICK A NUMBER 1-100. Number Generator will choose a number. Closest wins. No ties this time, first person to choose the closest number wins. So lets say BURLY chooses 50 and Weekend chooses 60..but Burly said 50 first...they are both off by 5..BURLY wins.

Winner pays $6 dollars shipping please.

Number will be Chosen Saturday at 12:00 noon. Winner will be announced SUN/MON please pay $6 bucks to help me with the shipping as I want to use 2 day priority mail and just can't afford to keep giving away hundreds on my own, though if I could..I would.

GIVEAWAY #3

1-3ml Pheromone cologne of your choice

TO ANYONE on the forum. Any length of time. - PICK A NUMBER 1-100[/U][/B]. Number Generator will choose a number. Closest wins.
Number will be Chosen Saturday at 12:00 noon. Winner will be announced SUN/MON please pay $6 bucks to help me with the shipping as I want to use 2 day priority mail and just can't afford to keep giving away hundreds on my own, though if I could..I would

If you have won before, and you win this cologne..and you give it away to someone in this thread who is trying to win..I will send you 2-3bl's for your generosity :)

#3 shipping is FREE on this giveway.

Please follow the rules carefully as I will not bend this time to the rules of seniority. This is meant to thank the entire forum and gives some people opportunities to take care of one another..which is what we do here :)

CONTEST STARTS NOW!!

Also anyone who asked about the REP position, please give me until this weekend to review your material.

Still been so busy I cannot breathe. Liquid dubstep can ship MON, and the cologne can ship WEDS/THURS..i can't even keep the colognes in stock, or the bottles to be honest.. I was going to increase them, but I think I am simply going to extend the shipping time to average 24-48 hours before they ship. Creating/decanting colognes is very very tedious time consuming task..

If you win please contact me asap, and send funds asap for shipping, it is much appreciated!!

tallstraw
07-24-2014, 10:56 PM
Giveaway#1 - #1/3 oooh yeahhhh suckahhzzz O DOYLE RULEZZ
Giveaway#2 - 42
Giveaway#3 - 69

I just like playing. I'll probably give it away. Once I get paid I'm nabbing that Spicebomb though lol

GYMnTONIC.com
07-24-2014, 11:24 PM
Giveaway #1 is simply an automatic gift for the first 3 vets who claim the prize.

Giveaway number 1 ( if you qualify) - just pay shipping to help me out please on these. Make a CLAIM..SO TALLSTRAW is #1 ( he qualifies)- so we need #2

Giveaway number 2 (if you qualify) - Choose a number 1- 100 write it down in this thread

Giveaway number 3 - For anyone- Choose a number 1-100 write it down in this thread

[B]So Tallstraw, urs would look like this:

giveaway 1- #1 of 3 vets who qualify based on time on forum.
giveaway 2- 42
giveaway 3- 69

BoneDaddy
07-25-2014, 03:37 AM
#1: I'm going to sit this one out as I was chosen as a Beta tester, and I don't want to be greedy. Looking forward to seeing who gets the other 2 spots, though!

#2: 74

#3: 83

Good to see you back, Wes!!

Cobalt
07-25-2014, 07:35 AM
Not going to get in on this, I've been winning too much and I'd rather other people have a chance. :cool:

Good to see you back at it Wes, keep it up!

Freepressright
07-25-2014, 08:31 AM
#2: 39

#3: 56

somm
07-25-2014, 09:41 AM
#1 I guess I qualify
#2 25
#3 95

naeydrin
07-25-2014, 10:33 AM
Giveaway#1 - I believe the board hasn't been around for 2 years yet since I remember signing up when it opened back in November of 2012. I also am a lurker so not sure I qualify since the last time I really participated was the last contest. But anyway I love this website for the wealth of knowledge and friendly banter that can seem a bit heated but gets cleaned up quickly and usually turns into a great discussion that anyone can pull some learnin from :) H2S will forever have my respect for pulling this board together when PP was going down.
Also I do enjoy the knowledge and positive banter on this website.
Giveaway#2 - 14
Giveaway#3 - 9

ironjulius
07-25-2014, 10:56 AM
Not going to get in on this, I've been winning too much and I'd rather other people have a chance. :cool:

Good to see you back at it Wes, keep it up!

i know right i was starting to think these giveaways were rigged lol joking brutha

#3: 32

GYMnTONIC.com
07-27-2014, 10:01 AM
I think this is too confusing LOL. My apologies, will go back to simplistic 1 contest at a time, 1-100. Seemed like a good idea on paper, but in hindsight, kind of confusing, my bad! :)

Anyways, #1 goes to Tallstraw,somm and naeydrin- so that is no longer a worry

So simply that leaves everyone else to simply pick 2 different numbers from 1-100.

Contest does not have much time left!!!!!!!!

weekend
07-27-2014, 01:06 PM
#3 69

somm
07-27-2014, 01:31 PM
Saweeet! First I want to thank my family and friends! Wesley, you are awesome for putting on these contests and being so generous of your time and products! SS is a great little community, always ready to help someone with great advice,...very knowledgable people here! H2S, thanks for being a great support for this forum administration,...it wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you!

Bucks
07-27-2014, 08:35 PM
Wanted to say thanks to H2S for putting this site online when PP went down. Also the time he spent trying to save some of the data from the old forum. He put a lot of time into it and we can still enjoy the banter with each other.

#2. 64

#3. 21

Thanks as well to Wes for his continued support and knowledge on the board.

longBallLima
07-28-2014, 01:04 AM
19 and 20 respectively :) member since pp closed and h2s started this. Best place to learn, chat and even have a few spats ;)

Enuke65
07-28-2014, 10:01 AM

naeydrin
07-28-2014, 01:37 PM
Your inbox is full.

I think this is too confusing LOL. My apologies, will go back to simplistic 1 contest at a time, 1-100. Seemed like a good idea on paper, but in hindsight, kind of confusing, my bad! :)

Anyways, #1 goes to Tallstraw,somm and naeydrin- so that is no longer a worry

So simply that leaves everyone else to simply pick 2 different numbers from 1-100.

Contest does not have much time left!!!!!!!!

GYMnTONIC.com
08-02-2014, 10:47 AM
Awesome, thanks for the kind words, hopefully H2 sees this and sees how many people appreciate him.

So the 3 vets if you could PM me ur address and I will message you paypal to send shipping.

The winning numbers for the next two drawings are

3 and 97..so let me go back and calculate now :)