PDA

View Full Version : Anteus Labs PH's

Jorsn
11-18-2012, 03:20 PM
So Ultradrol got banned, Mechabol is no longer being produced(by choice).... I wonder what Jake has up his sleeve!!

h2s
11-18-2012, 03:24 PM
So Ultradrol got banned, Mechabol is no longer being produced(by choice).... I wonder what Jake has up his sleeve!!
But Trenazone is still here :)

BBG
11-18-2012, 07:58 PM
Trenazone is still awesome! Sometime in December we'll have some updates for you all.

pitboss
11-18-2012, 08:30 PM
Hope it's something safe and powerful ( I know, I know, don't we all? )

Jorsn
11-19-2012, 01:40 AM
But Trenazone is still here :)

How did you like it?

Trenazone is still awesome! Sometime in December we'll have some updates for you all.

Cool, Can't wait!

badgermilk
11-19-2012, 02:44 AM
I am also curious how everyone likes trenazone that has ran it. Also, what dosage/which A.I. have your ran with it if any.

h2s
11-19-2012, 10:52 AM
How did you like it?

I actually am doing a bit of playing with in atm. I have a decent amount here, so it was kinda why not situation before my next big cycle. I will give more details when I have them. Someone should donate some stano to me.

What do you guys think is on Jake's plate?

Grape Ape
11-19-2012, 11:21 AM
Compliance.

Jake isn't stupid and almost quit the PH game when that online retailer got raided. There was a PP thread about it.

xxiv
11-19-2012, 11:24 AM
Someone should donate some stano to me.
What do you guys think is on Jake's plate?

this... an andro hard/stano type product that would have stacked well with the trenazone and the ...sniffle...tear.. mechabol.

h2s
11-19-2012, 12:02 PM
Compliance.

Jake isn't stupid and almost quit the PH game when that online retailer got raided. There was a PP thread about it.

They stated this isnt the case on PHF. It is for a new PH that should be seen in December (iirc).

Jorsn
11-19-2012, 12:02 PM
I'm thinking another topical, But i've been thinking that for a long time. haha

BBG
11-19-2012, 09:15 PM
Antaeus Labs is definitely not getting out of the ph game. Except to see some stuff soon.

O_RYAN_007
11-19-2012, 09:57 PM
Antaeus Labs is definitely not getting out of the ph game. Except to see some stuff soon.

Thats good to hear.

h2s
11-19-2012, 11:48 PM
Good stuff. I am doing a mini run of the trenazone because i have a ton of it atm, fastest anything has hit me. Under a week and strength and pump are very evident.

Cobalt
11-21-2012, 11:13 AM
Good stuff. I am doing a mini run of the trenazone because i have a ton of it atm, fastest anything has hit me. Under a week and strength and pump are very evident.

You doing it solo, or stacking?

Sorrow
11-21-2012, 12:54 PM
Yeah I was also leaning towards Antaeus Labs in the future.
Would be curious to see what they replace mechabol with as that was going to be my next trial. Guess I'm slow to react to the PH game.

h2s
11-21-2012, 01:13 PM
You doing it solo, or stacking?

Just a quick solo run, nothing fancy. I have a big cycle coming up so I am not even too worried about recovery. Guys always ask me about it because I am a big AL fan, but it was the only one I haven't run, so I figured i'd give it a quick try.

milehighguy
11-21-2012, 07:34 PM
Yeah I was also leaning towards Antaeus Labs in the future.
Would be curious to see what they replace mechabol with as that was going to be my next trial. Guess I'm slow to react to the PH game.

Orbit Nutrition still has some Mechabol for sale. In fact it looks like they have it for a steal right now. Would be interested to see you log this if you pick any up.

xxiv
11-21-2012, 08:38 PM
lockout has 270 in stock.

Sorrow
11-21-2012, 08:43 PM
lockout has 270 in stock.

well It sounds sounds like mechabol/trenazone combo is still in my future.
I'll setup a roadmap then post it in my log for review.

Still interested in what this new product will be.

dacookiemonsta
11-24-2012, 10:07 PM
well It sounds sounds like mechabol/trenazone combo is still in my future.
I'll setup a roadmap then post it in my log for review.

Still interested in what this new product will be.

I've ran mecha/tren in a cycle.. Liked it a lot... But ran it in the back end of a cycle so the overall results are hard to determine... Hopefully I'll be able to get some mecha because i'd like to run just those two compounds next time for 6 weeks and actually monitor the results from that combo specifically..