PDA

View Full Version : Trestolone and prolactin sides

Freepressright
07-30-2014, 09:55 AM
It has been my understanding that Trestolone isn't likely to cause prolactin-related sides. So far, my subject has had some libido fluctuation. Initially it was good, then downright wild and crazy, then it tamed a bit, then it came back up and now it's been kind of meh. Anyone else had libido fluctuation?

darookie
08-01-2014, 04:31 PM
I think that happens as natural test levels shut down. Estrogen has been a bigger concern than prolactin in my experience.

Bucks
08-02-2014, 09:17 AM
It has been my understanding that Trestolone isn't likely to cause prolactin-related sides. So far, my subject has had some libido fluctuation. Initially it was good, then downright wild and crazy, then it tamed a bit, then it came back up and now it's been kind of meh. Anyone else had libido fluctuation?

I would say in my research that when Dien was introduced libido dropped a little for about a week but it came right back after. It been strong all along but remember I have AH in there as well which would make a difference.

longBallLima
08-03-2014, 10:07 AM
Administer proviron ed and caber 2x a week and your subject might want to make sweet love to its own mother

tallstraw
08-03-2014, 11:10 PM
I'd try prami over caber. None of the associated heart problems. But it takes a while to normalize the dose from what I've heard.

Freepressright
08-04-2014, 06:12 AM
I'd try prami over caber. None of the associated heart problems. But it takes a while to normalize the dose from what I've heard.

For what we all use cabergoline for, the odds of any heart trouble are extremely slim:

STUDY: Long-term cabergoline therapy is not associated with valvular heart disease in patients with prolactinomas.

Long-term cabergoline therapy is not associated wi... [Pituitary. 2009] - PubMed - NCBI (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18594989)