PDA

View Full Version : GTG protein

Bam24
08-03-2014, 01:11 PM
Hey guys, I'm not sure if this has been addressed yet or not but this thread is for people to put what they're fave protein is and what has given y'all good results. With the amino spiking fiasco and all that it's hard to fińd a company to trust. And I don't want hard working people wasting their money and time with a lesser quality protein that has a lot of marketing and hype behind it.
With that being said: I've been through dozens of brands of protein.. And In retrospect I feel like I was cheated in the past, not knowing any better and just goin for what people told me was good rather than researching..

I am currently takin PN problend and I must say its one of the best tasting and highest quality proteins I've ever takin, I've had the cinnabun, bbmuffin, and cookies and cream. All of these are phenomenal bbmuffin is my fav.. Taste like u mixed up actual muffin mix and drink it.. It mixes up smooth and doesn't bloat or nuthin
I can't say enough good about mike and his company! I know gym n tonic are reps for them and charge a tad more but their customer service and selction makes it worth it and they've got my business:) thanks WES and the GnT team
Bsn also yielded me good results.. True mass and Syntha 6. They also taste good (not as good tho ^^) TASTE is a big thing when I choose a protein, I refuse to drink garbage n be miserable. I like to enjoy my protein, its a treat after a hard workout!

Mts machine whey: seems to be good quality, I've only tried it a few times. The taste wasn't what I thought it would be, it wasn't bad but wasn't great either. I tried the vanilla, pb fluff, and the choc. The pb fluff was the one I didn't care for. All fluff not much pb..

These are some of my opinions, would love to hear others thoughts and experiences!

GarrettDavis
08-03-2014, 01:16 PM
I love MTS whey, flavor is there and you know exactly what you're getting from a honest owner. Mixes perfectly with both water and milk also. No amino spiking BS that's showing up everywhere

Bam24
08-03-2014, 01:19 PM
I love MTS whey, flavor is there and you know exactly what you're getting from a honest owner. Mixes perfectly with both water and milk also

Glad you've had great experiences with mts.. I just had some samples.. I like Marc ever since he had scivation !

BBG
08-03-2014, 01:49 PM
Prescription Nutrition protein is the best...

I also enjoyed PES Select Protein, but still choose Prescription Nutrition over any others.

necropuppy
08-03-2014, 02:06 PM
PN protein is the best. Once I tried it, haven't used anything since.

I've used their problend, hemp and casien. By far the best tasting protein.

Bam24
08-03-2014, 02:50 PM
I've used the fresh whey, problend, and am gettin the basic whey next .. Can anyone compare the basic vs the fresh whey or problend as far as absorption, recovery goes?

necropuppy
08-03-2014, 03:15 PM
I've used the fresh whey, problend, and am gettin the basic whey next .. Can anyone compare the basic vs the fresh whey or problend as far as absorption, recovery goes?
Well problend has a mix of different protein for immediate absorption, long term absorption,... If you're tight on money, regular Whey is the best freaking deal at what is it? $8/lb IIRC.

Bam24
08-03-2014, 03:23 PM
Well problend has a mix of different protein for immediate absorption, long term absorption,... If you're tight on money, regular Whey is the best freaking deal at what is it? $8/lb IIRC.

It's 9$ when u buy more than 5lbs.. On gnt.. 10 per under 5.. Still great deal esp when u throw coupon code swole I usually get things 2-3 days easy

ironjulius
08-03-2014, 03:25 PM
Its been a couple years since ive used PN protein its really good quality tho

Bam24
08-03-2014, 04:11 PM
Its been a couple years since ive used PN protein its really good quality tho

Don't know if this is the time frame your mentioning but I read a few yrs back they had trouble gettin the flavors just right, we'll I assure you now that they are amazing!

ironjulius
08-04-2014, 10:14 AM
Don't know if this is the time frame your mentioning but I read a few yrs back they had trouble gettin the flavors just right, we'll I assure you now that they are amazing!

the last 2lbs i got was chocolate off ebay i had to throw it away because it tasted so bad lol i won like 6 lbs for like $30 bucks but the other flavors were fine. i tried mixing other protein with it and still couldnt stomach it. they had some aussie casein a while back that was amazing i wish they still carried it

Bam24
08-04-2014, 12:59 PM
Never got a chance to try that.. :/. Anyone know why they stopped carrying creating hcl? I missed out on it

BBG
08-04-2014, 03:43 PM
Never got a chance to try that.. :/. Anyone know why they stopped carrying creating hcl? I missed out on it

Sept 2013:

The product will NO LONGER be for sale after this date. This is due to a Lawsuit claimed by Promera Sports. I do not have details of the suit, but it is NOT PRODUCT QUALITY at question, rather a patent claim dispute.

Creatine HCL will be continued to be used in ALL IN and any other future mixtures, however for now it can no longer be sold Individually. All remaining creatine has expiration dates of 3/15 so they are all brand new.

Bam24
08-04-2014, 04:07 PM
Ouch.. I hate to see a good company get brought down by stuff like that.. IMO As long as they're honest about the label and offer quality product let em be ..

Hank!
08-04-2014, 06:31 PM
PN Nutrition Fresh Whey Isolate in one of the gourmet flavors you can ask them to flavor heavy if you want a bolder flavor. The plain is very mild in water and easy to drink and is versatile to add to cereals, smoothies , waffles etc.

The Problend is one of my favorites love the Blueberry

I have used lots of TN and they are good too, many flavor options and quality stuff.

Flavor wise and if it fits in your diet it is hard to beat Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide Lemon Cream Pie..it is fvcking delicious. Thier Triple Chocolate is so good you will want to punch other people for not telling you about it sooner. It is expensive but deals can be found.

Finally Thermolife Vasolate Strawberry and Vanilla are off the charts good.. from what I understood the flavor was developed by the same people who do Xtreme Formulations. Hard to find anymore and ultra expensive.